Home is nowhere.

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

lucky
Apprentice

Home is nowhere.

#1 Post by lucky »

ooc: Ok go easy on me I havent rped in a long long time. So Ive forgotten alot lol. pretty much based on twokinds but in modern times.
Respectfully twokinds is © tom.

ic:
A human soldier stepped out of a black truck with weary eyes he moved to the bed and grabbed his bags. He left the hard case containing his rifle in the back seat. He approached the house with caution looking at the doors and windows as he dragged his bags behind him. He looked down the dirt road that led away from the house and into the woods to see if any vehicles were behind him Turning around he looked around the woods behind the house. Approaching the door he took out a key and slid it into the deadbolt. He jiggled it and gave it a slight turn. It unlocked. He pushed open the door and looked around.

"Anyone home", he shouted as his eyes scanned the hallways.

He started dragging his bags in when he was tackled from behind and bags flew into the air.

"DONT YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!", His wife cried happily and teary eyed he had come home from over a 2 year absence while fighting the ongoing war between the humans and the keidran.

"Please dont ever leave me again", she spoke softly into his ear her tail wrapping around his leg.
A loud gun shot echoed and everything went blank.

Lucky jerked awake breathing heavily he looked around the bedroom. He looked over at the photo of his wife who had been murdered 2 years earlier only weeks after he had gotten home from the war. He wiped the sweat from his face and got up he walked out onto the porch, lit a cigarette, and then poured a drink into a glass.

He looked up and noticed a dark figure standing in the yard.

Drisk Kayne
Grand Templar

Re: Home is nowhere.

#2 Post by Drisk Kayne »

OK umm... dude, I'm not going to cut your head off here, because you explained that you haven't RPed in a long time. First, you provide no real backstory, you have no reall OOC page, and nowhere for people to get characters approved or really explained who your character is. Sorry to have to say it that it that way. If you want to do an RP like this, you need an OOC page and more info so people can get a sense of what the RP is supposed to be like.
"Free will is an illusion, and everyone is going to do what they are going to do. This is because before they do it, they're going to have done it, and afterwards they've already done it."

"So it goes."