Pandora's Dream Ic

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

Re: Pandora's Dream Ic

#256 Post by Der Kojote »

Peter looked in the address he had givin the goblin. "alright! intels here!" he flipped through the report, it wasn't detailed, then again this was of only passing concern to the Goblins if it was more important, more information. "Well at least i got some numbers...let's see <5 but >23 goblins at least one troll and possibly an ogre. well not bad intel... at least we know it isn't a hundred stong army..." he took of to a low altitude in the sky and headed of to the designated meeting place.
In remembrance Lothi Great Rper and greater Solider
ye will be missed 21 gun salute

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#257 Post by Pyromancer »

Alex stood up and stretched. "Good to hear that you'll handle the weapons. And no, I haven't met either of them. Not before the firefight yesterday. Let me go get cleaned up really fast and get my pistol and knife, then let's get going."

He went over to the bathroom, gave his hair a twenty-second brushing, brushed his teeth, then snatched his pistol off the coffee table and slid it in the back of his sweatpants. He then ran upstairs, grabbed his knife, put it in a hidden sheathe beneath his arm and under his jacket, and came back down. "Ready."
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#258 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

The goblin chief organized the goblins at the entrance of the quarter completed maze. Form spies in other tribes, he had learned that there was going to be an attack, by either goblins or humans. This dragon was his chance at greatness, and he would help keep him alive.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#259 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Rachel brushed her teeth with another brush and led Alex out.

The walk to the bike shop passed in an awkward silence. Everything for the fight had been arranged, the guns were at the meeting place, it was all planned out. And..Rachel really couldn't feel comfortable next to Alex anymore. Just the image of him killing someone disturbed her. She was trying to avoid becoming a killer...and he was doing it for money.

..If she ever went off the deep end, it would at least be for food, and nothing else. And with all likelyhood, she would have to kill the dragon herself.

Rachel reached the bike shop not long after and knocked on the door. It was still locked and closed, but there was a chance that someone was inside.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Nikolai-097
Templar GrandMaster

#260 Post by Nikolai-097 »

Ryan drove away from the drug dealer almost disappointed. He hadn't had to rough the guy up. He had enough money on him to pay his dealer's fee. As he made his way to the bar that fronted for the cartel, he tried to come up with a plan to place someone on the inside of the police station, more importantly, one near the SWAT unit. Getting informers was a long range plan, and even if Balika wanted it done immediately, there just wasn't a way to rush it.
I will also punish without hesitation the weak, the incompetent, and the treasonous.— Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!-Angry Marines Battle Cry

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#261 Post by Pyromancer »

Alex stood a step behind Rachel as she knocked on the door of the shop. He was nervous, an uncommon emotion for him. Out of sheer habit he looked around them, checking likely locations for snipers, hidden gunmen, and other places where potential problems could be lurking in ambush. He performed this scan four times before he looked back to Rachel, his hands clenching and unclenching at his sides. "Do you mind if I leave for a minute? I'm going to look up where Miss Deamun lives in a phone book."
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Phoenix Fang
Templar GrandMaster

#262 Post by Phoenix Fang »

Tirla

So here I was getting bossed around in my own home. I shook my head as I put away my project and turned to making breakfast. I looked up to the clock, it was an hour and a half before we had to open so we had plenty of time. Getting out the eggs, ham and cheese I decided on omlettes. Cassy loved them, she didn't need to eat them, but she still enjoyed them quite a bit.

Soon I had the pan heated and the egg mixture ready to go in. I looked up at her from my side and smiled, "So let me get this right, after I get done tearing the bike apart for you and have nothing to do while you fiddle with the peices you want me to work on more links?"

She nodded, "Yeap, all the free time you have at work you better be working on that."

I bit my lip and then looked at her, "You know thats gonna exhaust me."

She nodded her head and smiled, "I do, but I'd rather you finished that in a three weeks instead of three months that way it can protect you for that time it would have taken you to make it at the pace you were going. And as soon as you're done with that you're gonna take a day or two and make enough of that... gel stuff so you can get the rest of what you want made made, and then you're to carrey it with you at all times and wear as much as you can."

I rolled my eyes at her, "Yes mother!"
Ever hear of the wolf that can't die? *waves hands hysterically*