Band of Brothers (RP)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD
Templar

Re: Band of Brothers (RP)

#16 Post by -Semper Fi- HeLLHounD »

*Futile desperate BUMP*

JediGuy
Zombicidal Maniac

#17 Post by JediGuy »

((Resistance is futile. Bumping is not. I was waiting to see if anyone else would post))

Bullets fly over the heads of the soldiers on the beach, one occasionally finding it's mark. As the troops near Beachhead A, the artillery shelling stops, the troops now being too close to safely shoot at.
A lone soldier, a private, runs up to Sergeant Logan and the rest of his squad. "Sir," he says, "Captain Banner wants us to move up the beach and flank one of the pillboxes!"

((This was all supposed to be on the beach....but I guess one paratrooper can't hurt things much))

A small convoy of German Troop-carrying trucks came up the road behind Travis, far enough away so that they wouldn't see him, but gaining ground fast. It looked like they were moving towards the beach.
Magic is merely science that we have yet to understand.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#18 Post by Shifts »

"Then I guess I'll be the one poppin' smoke," Sergeant Logan muttered, pulling out a small container and pulling off the lid. He tossed the small object over his head, which landed on the ground at a safe distance. A cloud of smoke emanated from it and clouded the pillboxes view.

"Alright, let's move!"

Aaano
Traveler

#19 Post by Aaano »

////really sorry for lack o update! its kinda hard to get a stable connection where i am right now. also i hope you dont mind a small name change. original was real boring. i was real tired when i made my char originally////

CPL Sheamus Mcallis ran up to where the position where his squad leader was holed up and already dolling out orders to get the men up the beach head down the more protected path. he then turn and headed off to where the sniper was set up in an overwatch position. "No jerries up ahead are there? If ya do see one, be sure no ta take ma head off, will ya? I dont plan on goin' home just yet."

Then as soon as the Sgt popped smoke and it billowed up significantly enough to give a good concealment. he advanced forward to clear the path for the rest of the squad.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#20 Post by Shifts »

Sergeant Logan gave the signal to advance to his other squadmates, then followed alongside them. He caught up with Corporal McAllis, and put an arm out in front of him.

"So keen on sacrificing yourself, but for what cause? No time to rush ahead just now, just follow me and keep low. The Jerries could pop up anywhere."

Optix
Grand Templar

#21 Post by Optix »

Chris cursed out loud before standing and yelling at the Sergeant "I signalled you guys to go down the f****** path and NOT throw smoke. Now I gotta find a new spot!"

Chris then ran, staying low to the ground, about 100 metres and lay down between two trees, nicely concealed and waiting for enemies to pop up.

Harold ran behind Sergeant Logan and spoke to McAllis "I can only save you so many times man. Let somebody else be the idiot for once."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD
Templar

#22 Post by -Semper Fi- HeLLHounD »

(Are you guys on the beach moving inland or still on the beach...Seeing as I'm a paratrooper moving towards you guys)

JediGuy
Zombicidal Maniac

#23 Post by JediGuy »

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD wrote:(Are you guys on the beach moving inland or still on the beach...Seeing as I'm a paratrooper moving towards you guys)
((They're on the beach moving inland, but still more-or-less on the beach. They're objective right now is a pillbox))

Almost as if on queue, German Small-arms fire begins to pour onto the troops from the side and rear of the nearby objective, a small, circular pillbox. The troops have moved around far enough to be out of reach of the heavy machine guns.

A German "Potato Masher" hand grenade flies through the air and lands with a dull thud in the midst of the troops.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#24 Post by Shifts »

"Och, shut up!" Logan said to the sniper. "The smoke only clouded the pillbox, I can't see it cloudin' you(!)" He noticed the sniper moving into another position. "Moody [censored]..." he muttered.

Just then the MGs' began firing again, but the squad were mostly out of the way. A safe distance at least. And then, as if in slow motion, a grenade flew through the air softly then gently landed before them. Sgt Logans' eyes widened in horror.

"Everybody get the f**k out ae here!!" he cried, as he turned round and gave the signal to push back.

He quickly dived at the grenade and refused the mechanism, which would give him enough time to toss the grenade back as if it was a fresh grenade. He leaped out of the way in order to move out of the blast radius. The grenade erupted into flying shrapnel and heat, immediately destroying anyone in the vicinity. Smoke from the grenades' blast hung around and made it hard to see. It slowly dissipated.

"Ah, Christ," Sgt Logan panted, propped up against the wall of the small hill the pillbox was built under. "Ever'body alright?"

JediGuy
Zombicidal Maniac

#25 Post by JediGuy »

*One of the German soldiers from the pillbox stumbled outside, bleeding and coughing. He spotted the small group below and raised his sidearm*

Aaano
Traveler

#26 Post by Aaano »

"Oh SHI~!" is the only thing sheamus could yell as he saw his squad leader dive on top of a grenade that would have quite surely been the end for him. running up to the seargeant (spell check plz?) he gave him a quick check over for any bleeding. "MEDIC, get up here! we need ye to make sure he's alright! damn sar'nt, ye just saved ma life. Do try 'n not get yerself killed too."

Then as he moved a few feet up the path to better find the source of the greneade and to help set a perimiter for the medic to work, he saw the german soldier stumble out of the objective. Seamus wondered how he was still alive with the condition he was in, and almost didnt realize that, albeit wounded, he was still a thread as he began to raise his weapon to take aim.

It wasn't until the first shot struck the dirt just short of him did he realize he was being shot at. Almost instinctively, he dropped down to the prone, took aim and emptied ther magazine on the already stricken soldier. realizing that he had his first confirmed kill.

"I got one! and i call the Luger on that SOB!" he exclaimed excitedly as he realize he had survived that encounter.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#27 Post by Shifts »

Sgt Logans' head was ringing from the grenade. McAllis had been the only one to check up on him, and had called for a medic. Hopefully the medic had survived the attack, and hadn't been caught by the pillbox fire. If he didn't hurry up, Logan would surely collapse. And if that happened the whole damn thing would go to [censored]. He needed to take control over himself, as his head was now spinning.

"Ahhhh, damn!" he grunted.

A German survivor had stumbled onto the scene with a hand gun equipped. Corporal McAllis had taken it upon himself to take the damned Jerry out, in order to give the medic some time to heal the Sergeant.

"Medic!" Logan grunted. "Get yer [censored] o'er here!"

JediGuy
Zombicidal Maniac

#28 Post by JediGuy »

Before McAllis had the chance to claim his "prize," a few Jerries from inside the pillbox heard the commotion. Taking up firing positions by the door, they opened fire on the approaching troops, one with a Kar 98 and one with an MP44.

Optix
Grand Templar

#29 Post by Optix »

Chris lay down in his new location and took aim at the pillbox.
He noticed the two Jerries at the door and with a quick aim blew the brains out the back of the head of the one with the MP44.
Chambering the next bullet, Chris took aim again and downed the second Jerrie.

Harold ran up to where Sergeant Logan was after the two Jerries were dropped and began checking the Sarge out "How you feelin' Sarge? A bit dizzy, sore?"
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#30 Post by Shifts »

"No, just f****n' fine," Sgt Logan muttered. "Of course not. The blast from that grenade racked ma brains, and I can't even bring masel' to stand up." He sighed. "What have you got for mental treatment? Any water?"

The blasts from the rest of the squads' weapons shook him even more.

"Argh! Cut the damn racket!! Finish the job quietly!"