Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

Re: Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

#241 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

<My master.> Aphid came in. <As Samantha put it, our mission didn't go undoing. As for the planet, I can make arrangements with my queen that could make it so there was no Tatoro, by your will, of course, master.> Aphid gave a smirk. <That planet is much… vegetated.> Aphid then began to drool a little bit as he announced the word ‘vegetated', but then sucked it back up.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#242 Post by Extorio »

Kane, who was still being held up by Christian, spoke next.
"Master, we may have failed, but due to a few battle tests, I believe that we have gained some understanding of their way of fighting."

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#243 Post by Able »

Isabel sat down and sighed, "what am i going to do i can't keep doing this, i just need clear my mind of this" Isabel thought to herself and taking deep breath to her clear mind. "I’ll will choose one day" Isabel said. She walked back into the room with everyone else, "sorry about that Luca i just need time to think" Isabel said sitting down.
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Luca
Grand Templar

#244 Post by Luca »

"That's quite alright." Luca said.
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Optix
Grand Templar

#245 Post by Optix »

((Ex, the first line of my last post I dropped Kane))

Christian bowed to he hologram "Sorry Master. We will not fail you next time. However we have managed to plant a seed of doubt in one of the Jedi. Hopefully it will eventually turn the Jedi to our cause and we are thinking about doing the same thing to another Jedi."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#246 Post by Shifts »

The area was quiet. Sand lay on the ground and airwaves shook under the heat of the sun. Large stone columns stood in a deserted portion of the land which had reddened due to the suns' rays. Over the years the stone had been eroded away by the elements, and all signs of water had been drained. No animals made a habitat here, and no humans made a living here. In fact, the area had been nearly forgotten over the events that had taken place on this planet. Up until...

A blast of energy rocketed toward the stone columns, and shattered the joints of the arching stone. The large cylinder of rock tumbled down on to a speeder(like the one in Episode 4 that Ben and Luke ride) which had emerged from behind a block of red stone. The speeder swerved out of the way and the passengers of the vehicle cried out in shock. The cylindrical rock shattered and pieces of debris were sent into the air and into anything in its' path. The passengers of the speeder ducked in order to not have their heads cleaved off by the hurtling rock.

A man ran down a large sand hill, then slowed down as he skidded down its' face. He boosted himself off with some incredible force of energy and leaped at the speeder. He drew a weapon, what appeared to be a small, silver, cylindrical object which turned out to produce a blue laser. The man stabbed the weapon into the engine of the speeder, which was located at the front. The drive yelled out in anger then fired his small laser pistol at the attacker.

The attacked pulled his weapon out of the engine and deflected the attacks back at the alien like man. Several of the shots made contact with the alien and the speeder slower to a halt. The passengers, however, were still up for a fight, as they were the ones that had encouraged a chase with this man. They hopped out of the speeder and fired mercilessly at the man, who unleashed a wave of lightning at the aliens. They screamed in pain, dropped to their knees, then writhed on the ground.

The laser of the mans' weapon receded into the handle, and the man walked away.

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#247 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

"If what you are telling me is true, then your mission isn't a total failure. Even though I EXPECTED better of you, your punishment will be light.” Felix explained, even though he was mad that his team of four failed to do their mission, he wasn’t totally furious, he thought to himself, they may be able to recruit more Jedi then I had recently expected to. This will speed up my plan.

“Nether the less, Report back to me, I will give out your next mission. As for the planet, dispose of it or at least the people of the village there, any means necessary, I do not word coming out that the sith are still alive. By my standards, there was no Tatoro or at least there was no village. We must remain underground until we are fully ready.” Felix turned off the communication pedestal.

Aphid bowed down to Felix, he then turned to the others with an evil smirk. <Can I do the deeds of disposing this planet? I know ways of getting rid of it.> Aphid requested.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#248 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Sam smiled at Aphid after Felix ended his message. All in all, sub-par. They really could do better..but he wasn't going to kill them or anything.
"Sure..but I say we have our reign of the town first."
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Optix
Grand Templar

#249 Post by Optix »

Christian smiled "No objections. It'll let you and I hone our torturing skills even more Sam. And it'll let us all blow off some steam."
He then let go of Kane, who should be able to stand alone by now, and went to turn the ship's power and comms off.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#250 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Atton got up from his bed and walked to the kitchen, enough pity, he thought, perhaps it was perhaps it would soon pass. He made himself a sandwich, he walked back to the metting room, and sat down in a chair, doing his best to be cheerful, he said "Hello, anything happen while I was out?"
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#251 Post by Extorio »

"So, we obliterate the village, then what?" Kane asked, his eager of causing death and harm clear upon his face.
"I can't wait to let some anger out!"

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#252 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"Yeah, that's the plan. Go crazy."
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#253 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

<Oh yes, Let get started.> Aphid started heading out, <Maybe we can also get a few credits from these people.> He laughed at his joke as he head towards the cafe, pulling out his sabers.

Luca
Grand Templar

#254 Post by Luca »

Luca blocked his ears from attons scream. he watched him and followed. "ATTON?! ATTON!?"
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#255 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"Luca, its, its... gone! The Force, I CAN"T FEEL IT! ITS GONE!" Atton was near tears, his calm facade had broken like it had never been there.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage