Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Luca
Grand Templar

Re: Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

#211 Post by Luca »

Luca picked up and blocked Christians attack. "Not on my watch he will." With that Used force push on the sith.

((Wrap this up and go home people.))
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#212 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Damnit, Damnit. I'm going to regret this. Atton thought. He drew upon as much of the force as he could handle and activated several of his powers. With his Force speed, he moved behind Christian, who was already skidding back for the push, kicking him up into the air, then using a Force Explosion to blow him completely over the edge. Christian could save himself, but it would require he turn his full attention back to it. Using every ounce of his will, he reconnected his saber, and threw it at Aphid, the blade twirling and attacking him furiously, bouncing around, and beside him, swinging from every angle, those possible, and those impossible for a corporeal form to attack from. He shouted to everyone, "All right time to go! EVERYBODY BACK TO THE SHIP!" He grabbed Talia and hauled her onto his back. "I'm not going to make it completely to the ship, so could you please haul me in?" With that he ran toward the ship, pulling his saber back from Aphid and using it to disable all the speeders he could see, slashing huge gashes into the engines of at least two of them. He practically flew through the jungle, finally reaching the ship, collasping in front of it. He promptly collasped into convulsions, going into Force Overuse.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Optix
Grand Templar

#213 Post by Optix »

Christian gripped a broken speeder after being launched over the edge.
He moved the speeder behind himself and then threw it at his back, resulting in him being pushed back onto the cliff face just in time to see the Jedi flee the cliff.
He cursed out loud and walked over to Aphid "Let's get going. We'll grab Kane and then find Sam."
With that he walked off, going to Kane's body and Force Gripping it into the air while not applying much pressure to his limp body.
He turned to Aphid "You coming?"
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#214 Post by Able »

When Isabel didn't get a repliy she sighed and headed back to the ship to wait.
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#215 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Samantha was sitting down in the cafe from earlier, sipping gently at a drink. She could feel what the other patrons felt..fear, and lots of it. They were too scared to even run, they just went about what they had been doing earlier nervously.

It felt nice.

But, she still needed to check up on the others...
Hey, Christian, how'd everything go? I got sidetracked by Isabel.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Luca
Grand Templar

#216 Post by Luca »

Luca made his way to the ship. "We did it sister."
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Optix
Grand Templar

#217 Post by Optix »

Christian was thoroughly pissed as he walked towards the cafe. He received Sam's message and replied to her Well Kane got himself knocked out by Atton, the girl picked to go with the Jedi and then Atton overused the Force and blew me off the cliff. So all in all, bad.

He stepped into town and spotted Sam's force signature and made a beeline towards it. Soon enough he could speak to her face to face and then they could leave this blasted planet.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Templar Inner Circle

#218 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Samantha's hands clenched. In short, everything that the universe could throw at them had gone wrong at the same time. Damn Finagle. Ah well. Sam finished her drink and left, making a brief stop along the way to snap a few necks in the bar and throw their corpses around.

Alright, I'm coming to the ship.

Samantha started thinking to herself. Atton was alive! But he wasn't coming with her without a lot of effort..what did the man have against her? Come on, she had saved his life! Kane was being more of an idiot than usual, and the others from before were also alive..they were getting in her way. And, of course, Felix was going to flip. Though, if they were going to meet the jedi again, he might come along. After all, there were only five sith in the entire galaxy now, they needed to stick together..or were there?
Iwaku
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

Optix
Grand Templar

#219 Post by Optix »

Christian stopped and made his way to the ship with Kane still gripped in the air. He ran into Sam "Felix isn't going to be happy and that damned girl Taira is a pain in the [censored]. Chooses to go with the Jedi and then wants to attack us. Aphid gave her a nice little shock but it didn't help much. And Kane decided to be a moron."

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#220 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

<Damn that girl, Damn her to hell, damn them all to hell. We should have never toyed with them. I knew he was stalling, I knew it. If it wasn't for him, we would of at least had the girl.> Aphid cursed out, complaining at every single thing he can. < I've should have killed them all back on that damn popsickle of a planet. But no, instead of doing something smart, and making sure they'll never see the light of day every again, we had to rely on a god damn cave collapse. Back on that planet I should have killed Luca, I should have killed Seres, I should have killed Isabel, I should have...> Aphid paused for a moment while entering the ship. <Wait a minute...> he remembered what luca said to him back at the edge.
luca wrote:"Enough said. But enough talk, let Taira choose her side. It was an option for us all once" He stopped the recording and waited for her answer.
He then had a flashback back on the icy planet.

Aphid turn towards christian. <Hey, back on that planet 10 years ago, Did EVERYBODY choose?>
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Optix
Grand Templar

#221 Post by Optix »

Christian dropped Kane hard onto the cold floor of the ship. He'd be sore when he woke up and Christian didn't really care.

He turned to Aphid when he spoke "What? I know that us four chose to be Sith. The others kinda chose to fight Felix and Isabel just played dumb and went with the Jedi. I don't think Isabel actually chose, she just blindly followed. Why do you ask?"

Templar Inner Circle

#222 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Samantha was sitting in a chair.
"If Kane wasn't one of us, I think you know what I would do to him..." She paused and thought about Aphid's question.
"..I didn't. I don't think anyone did. I mean..I was going to die if I didn't come with Felix, and the others thought they would lose themselves if they did go with Felix. But..I don't regret what I've done..none of it..and I don't think they do either. The only thing I do regret is not bringing Atton with me."
Iwaku

Optix
Grand Templar

#223 Post by Optix »

Christian shrugged "Well, then it looks like I was one of the few who choose to go with Felix, though at the time it was probably out of fear for my life."

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#224 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

<That is not what I am really saying Samantha. I wasn't really looking for overlooking and under looking the situation, neither was I asking if we Sith actually choose. What my point is that not all of us actually chose back on that planet. I think 10 years has been enough time for isabel to think, dont you agree?> he Aphid suggested towards the group.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#225 Post by Extorio »

Kane could hear the unclear voices as he began to return to conciousness. He opened his eyes slowly and blinked a few times to get used to the light. That was when the whole ordeal hit him. His entire body was sore and he thought like a piece of him had been ripped away. He sat up slowly, attracting the attention of the other three. Rubbing the back of his head and lowering his eyelids a little he asked, "We got her, right?" At that moment he was smashed up against the wall of the ship, causing him even more pain. As he slid to the floor, blood leaking from the back of his head he whispered, "I'll take that as a no."