Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Luca
Grand Templar

Re: Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

#226 Post by Luca »

When Luca made it to Isabel, a thought struck him. "Sister, did you ever choose your side, Jedi or Sith I mean?"
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Optix
Grand Templar

#227 Post by Optix »

Christian smiled as he smashed Kane against the wall "That's right. You can take that as a NO and it's all because you got yourself knocked out."

He then turned his attention back to Aphid "I already said that Isabel blindly followed the others to stay with the Jedi. She never made a choice at all. What are you thinking?"
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#228 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"Good, the moron is awake. Kane, if you were not one of us, I would have broken your mind for your mistake back there. You lost pretty much any chance the target had of trusting us." Sam's expression softened a bit. "That said, I might be able to wear her down if we can isolate her. Though..Atton's more than willing to screw the Jedi order over for me. Isabel won't trust me anymore, though."

Sam sighed.
"Well, we might as well call Felix now. He probably won't kill any of us."
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#229 Post by Able »

Isabel looked away from Luca "now is not time to ask that lets just get back, master is waiting" Isabel said walking into a different room to avoid the question
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Luca
Grand Templar

#230 Post by Luca »

Luca sighed. *She's been saying that for years...* He got on the ship and waited for the others.
ImageImage

Optix
Grand Templar

#231 Post by Optix »

Christian nodded to Sam "I'll get onto that right now."
He walked over to the nearby consoles and began rapidly pressing buttons and inputting codes so he could get a communication connection with Felix.
He spoke over his shoulder as he worked "So what are we telling him and who's doing the talking?"
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#232 Post by Extorio »

Kane stood up, keeping a hand on the back of his head.
"Tell him the truth. While I was searching for our target, the two of you," He pointed at Samantha and Christian, "Were re-uniting with old friends, I was simply doing what we were ordered to do."

Optix
Grand Templar

#233 Post by Optix »

Christian slammed Kane against a wall again, this time holding him there and choking him slightly.
He walked up to Kane with a menacing look on his face "WE were trying to turn Atton to the dark side. And WE were doing a fair job until YOU attacked him. So why don't YOU shut up because YOU cost us the mission more than once."
Christian then walked back to the consoles while still holding Kane "Can I kill him already? It wouldn't be a big loss."

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#234 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

<No, no. I know it wouldn't be much of a loss, but his usefulness is still there. Also, you shouldn't rush the dark side in someone. Easy comes, easy goes. However, the seed of the apple tree is planted within Atton, Thanks to Samantha.> Aphid's evil grin smiled upon Samantha, referring about the kiss. <But the tree of knowledge must take time to grow, and overfeeding it would kill it, but we shouldn't count on just planting it, of course. The Jedi path is a barren wasteland, we need to occasionally water the seed in order for it to grow and prosper. Only then will Atton set along the path to freedom.> Aphid then went back to the Isabel topic. <As for Isabel, I do not recall her ‘blindly following the Jedi.’ I think she was forced, and then inhaled the lies of the Jedi. I noticed a small pattern, but might just be an assumption. Luca seem to force her to the light side 10 years ago, and then, I believe Luca did it again. I say we should plant a seed in Isabel’s mind. If my hypotenuse is correct, if we keep feeding her the right information, then we will have another sith, and maybe 2 less Jedi that we need to face.>

Aphid sat down. He wondered what someone should say. He snapped his fingers with a suggestion. <Maybe we could… Stretch the truth, maybe say the truth, but twist it so that it will be realistic, but not the real truth. Maybe like, we were outnumbered 3:1, and they were Jedi…Masters. They got to the girl before we did and kidnapped her. We fought with all of our might, but the Jedi ran like cowards to their ship and lifted off. I’m just brainstorming here, if anyone else got a better one, I won’t mind.>
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#235 Post by Extorio »

"Felix will know.." Kane said with alot of effort, he coughed and his body did a slight spasm as Christian's force grip tightened slightly, "But, I will take the blame...I never knew I was such a nusience(sp?)."

Optix
Grand Templar

#236 Post by Optix »

((EDITED))

Christian dropped Kane to the ground before walking over to him and helping him up "You're not a nuisance. You just act without thinking, like on the cliff. I was working on convincing Taira and you had to attack Atton, thereby strengthening his point about the Sith. And none of us are to blame for this, Atton overused the Force to hinder us."

He then turned and walked back to the console, pressing one last button and raising a pedestal in the centre of the room. It was a holographic communication pedestal (like the one that Palpatine uses in Episode 1 to commmunicate with Viceroy and Maul on Naboo).

((Now just need Nuff to post as Felix so we can report in and get our new orders))

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#237 Post by Nuff »

Felix's image appeared, he stood with his arms crossed an inquisative look on his face. It soon faded as he looked around the room. "Where is the girl?" He asked. He shook his head a looked a little dissapointed. "A shame, she would have been a powerful ally... I need a report, enlighten me my Sith"

Taira was sitting down watching the Jedi talking amongst themselves. She felt very strange knowing she was heading back to the jedi orders home after leaving it so long ago. Meeting actually Sith had also been very distrubing for her.

Luca
Grand Templar

#238 Post by Luca »

"Scary, isn't it?" Luca said to Taira, know what she was thinking. "To think I used to know those Sith."
ImageImage

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#239 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Atton woke in his cabin, and nearly shouted, something had changed. He felt so empty. It was like the Force had moved away from him, as if he, had lost his eyes, his skin, and even his arms . He could not even feel The Force now. He tried to lift his covers, and couldn't. Unknown to him, he was dead to the force, people with a connection to it could not even sense him. It was like he had dissapeared form the ship.
The yawning hole within him was not full, however. It still wanted more. And inside him, a change began to happen. Ever so slowly, the hole began to pull. Like a planet that had been squashed down to 1000th the size of the head of a pin, it started to exert gravity on the Force, pulling it ever closer, soon it would resume its place, feeding from the force, and then it would grow stronger. This was not apparent to Atton, and so, believing his powers forever lost, his life ended, and his purpose in life cut short, he let out a scream, containing his grief, horror, pain, and loss.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#240 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"<Wait, aphid, don't you mean a->" Samantha stopped talking as the hologram came on. She sighed and started her report.
"Master...all in all, a failure with some sucesses mixed in. Four Jedi were dispatched to deal with the girl, and she went with them. They all escaped alive. However..these jedi were the same from when you recruited us. And two of them, along with the girl might be changed to our way of thinking, given time...I'm going to get back to work on figuring out how to make a false light side aura so that I can infiltrate them."
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)