Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Luca
Grand Templar

Re: Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

#196 Post by Luca »

Luca was there as soon as he was told to. Isabel had her end covered, the others needed a way out. He came up to see Aphid with his back turned. *This one is for you, Aphid.* He used a force leap at him with his hand glowing with force lightning, and he attempted to press his hand on the back of Aphid's head.

((remember, Luca's force lightning can only paralyze))
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#197 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Atton gently set Taira down, then called his saber back to his hand, and separated it into two. Then sent them in opposing arcs at Aphid, if they distracted him, all was fine, if they did not and he noticed Luca, then while Aphid was dealing with Luca's attack, they would slice him into three medium-sized pieces of Bug pastrami. He carefully timed it, so that even if by some fluke of the Force, Aphid dodged, the sabers would not chop Luca in half.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

ButterBall
Grand Templar

#198 Post by ButterBall »

Seres saw Aphid turn towards her and before she could react, he used his force powers to drain her health and restore his own. The pain she felt from it was similar to the pain Kane felt earlier when Atton drained him.

She cried out and fell to her knee, almost falling over altogether. She began focusing on using her force heal to replenish what had been stolen from her. After a short while she was able to stand again, the remaining pain now tolerable.
*Used to be a guy people knew at one time.*
Avatar by druanderson. Some things are very NSFW.

Optix
Grand Templar

#199 Post by Optix »

Christian had stopped the Swoop half way after hearing a Force Storm from Aphid.
OK, the Swoop isn't going to be wreaked now. Time to deal with the Jedi and get the girl.

He turned around and sped back to the cliff edge, slow enough so the engine made NO sound at all.

He pulled up in time to see Luca launch himself at Aphid and Christian had the opening he needed to despatch of one of the Jedi.
He floored the Swoop right into Luca's path just in time for Luca to smash into it, frying the engine and sending the Swoop off the cliff.

Christian was on the ground and had blocked one of Atton's sabers when the collision had occurred, having force jumped off the Swoop before its death plunge.
Too bad Luca hadn't accompanied the Swoop but that didn't matter now.

Christian immediately ran towards Seres, saber drawn and one side extended, with the aim of hitting her with Force Lightning right before he got within reach of her.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#200 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"Right...This is getting annoying." Sam jumped backwards much farther than a normal person could, up into the treetops, and landed on a branch.
"Mind picking this up next time we meet?"
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#201 Post by Able »

Isabel jumped onto the tree tops, "that depends are you heading back to your ship or after your friend, if you’re heading after your friend then no, but if you’re heading back to your ship, then i saying with you until you’re on your ship and flying away" Isabel said as her saber retracted into it hilt and she waited for an answer.
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#202 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

As Aphid charged towards Atton like a juggernaut, he saw the two light sabers floating, but he didn't care. All of a sudden he paused. For some reason he couldn't move a single muscle towards Atton. What the hell, I can’t seem to move my body, Are they forcing me to pause? No, I feels like it is from inside. I have never hesitated to kill, why is this different? Aphid confused he didn't know what was going on, his head started to ache. Grabbing his head to make it stop. <Damn you! Damn you all to hell. You’ll all pay, you will all fall before the Sith yet!> With little usable force left, he quickly used force affliction to Taira.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#203 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Atton leapt in front of Taira, using his Force reversal to send the majority of the Affliction back at Aphid. The amount that hit him was enough to make him a bit sick. He could have deflected the entire thing, but it would have drained him completely. As it was he had enough power left to summon the lightsaber Christian had blocked back to his hand, and keep the other speeding towards Aphid. "You guys wanna (Cough) give up now?"
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"

Optix
Grand Templar

#204 Post by Optix »

Christian turned towards Atton, leaving Seres who seemed to be out of it, and laughed "You're the ones who should give up! Now fight me like a man, with a saber, and I will grant you an honourable death!"
Christian charged towards Atton, sensing that he was quite drained, saber raised for a powerul overhead strike aiming to slice Atton in half.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#205 Post by Nuff »

Before the saber could cut Atton down it was met mid air by Taira's. She blocked the attack and stood just ahead of Atton leaning heavily into her block, forcing it against Christian. "What do Sith know of honour" She spat.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#206 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Samantha merely smiled and jumped farther away into the woods.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#207 Post by Able »

"sweet girl hope we met again" Isabel smiled. She took a deep breath and focused her force to send a message "My mission was a Success Sam the girl i was fighting is leaving back to her ship do you need any help on your end".
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Optix
Grand Templar

#208 Post by Optix »

Christian spat at Taira's feet "Not all Sith are dishonorable girl. I'll even allow him to have the ceremonial Jedi robes as befits one who made the ultimate sacrifice for the Jedi cause. Now get out of the WAY!"

When he said 'way' he Force Gripped her, aiming to get her out of the way of Atton.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#209 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Atton coughed. He had the equivalent of the common cold. Deciding it not worth the effort, he called back his lightsaber from Aphid. It would take a good deal of effort, but if he wanted to finish this he would have to expend the effort. when Talia was yanked aside, he let loose with the most powerful Force Explosion he could muster. He blew Christian towards the cliff, Christian only surviving by skidding on the ground, until he was teetering over the edge.

Optix
Grand Templar

#210 Post by Optix »

Christian regained his balance and cackled "And now the mighty Atton is really worn down."
With that being said Christian charged at Atton again, aiming to once again slice Atton in half, straight down the centre.
As he ran he taunted Atton "What's wrong? Can't you fight without the force? If you can't then you're going to die!"