Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Nuff
The One With the Ears

Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

#1 Post by Nuff »

Twisting Paths - Prologue: The Choice

The heavy winds blew sparkling snow shapes through the icy air, all cascading around the frozen outer shell of a grand looking temple. They were finally here, much to Master Kooda's relief. Covered from head to toe in warm furs and insulated robes he pressed on through the snow storm toward their destination.

Looking over his shoulder he could see the line of Padawan's behind him struggling their way through the dense snow. Wrapped in similar attire to him he knew that they were not enjoying the bitter cold. There was only so much heat robes and fur could keep in.

"Come young ones, we are almost there" He called back to them, having to shout over the noisy gales.

Arriving inside the temple Kooda shook off the worse of the snow that had gathered on his clothing and pulled back his hood so he could speak to his students face to face. He smiled as he watched them all come in from the cold. "Good I see you're all ok, a little frozen, but ok" He joked. "This way" He said motion for them to all follow him.

The temple was an amazing feat of engineering. The wall, now ancient and tattered, still held a sense of proud undying brilliance. Their stone faces were decorated with fine patterns that must have taken years to complete.

"Impressive, no?" Master Kooda said as he lead the young ones to a large inner chamber. "This place was a Jedi temple, built before the great war against the Sith and it still stands today as strong as it ever did. Magnificant.” he said proudly before spinning on his heels to face the group.

"Today we will be learning a valuable lesson my young ones. Ones grasp of the force is important, and every Jedi aims to become one with the force as you do. But, you must also be able to put your trust in others of the order." He said walking down the line of Padawans.

"You will learn to work together, work as one. Your goal is located up there" He said looking up at a massive chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It was very high up. Even the winding staircase that went up the side of the walls only reached half way there. "Atop that Chandelier is a collection of adegan crystals. I want you to bring me one"

The Padawans looked at each other and then at the daunting task of reaching something so far away, and so far to fall if they slipped from it. Master Kooda smiled reassuringly. "Good luck my young Padawans, and let the force guide you"

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

#2 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Atton stepped forward. He stepped to the beginning of the bridge, and opened himself to the Force. He took out his lightsaber and set it down on the floor. With the power of the force he led himself across the bridge., Carefully he walked up to the top of the stairs and braced himself. He reached out a hand and summoned his lightsaber to his hand. He acttivated it and tossed it out over the floor, quickly he grabbed it with the Force and sent it up to clip one of the crystals from the chandelier, and with his other hand, used the Force to catch it befre it shattered on the ground.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#3 Post by Able »

Isabel looked around the room at every one else then back forwards her light sabre still sitting at her side, She didn't talk to anyone and waited for her master to give her an order, "this place is beautiful but its to cold why couldn't they chose a warm place" Isabel sighed to herself.
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#4 Post by Nuff »

Master Kooda rolled his eyes at Atton's performance. It appeared the boy had missed Kooda's point completly. Sighing Kooda took the crystal from Atton's hand using the force and did the same with his light saber.

"Atton, what part of learnig team work did you not get? *sigh* everyone, give me you're light sabers. We'll see what you can do when you don't have it to use as a projectile. Now come along, I want all of you to work together. I'll even give you a hint. Alone you cannot fly, but others can help you touch the sky" He said with a warm smile.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"Master, no offence, but you suck at riddles." Samantha shivered a bit.

"Right then, we need to make a chain. I'll be first position, then I can throw one of you up the wall, you make a hand hold, and so forth, until the last person grabs the crystal. Sound good?"
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"Or we could get a reasonably big chunk of ice, set someone on it, and then we all Forcelift it up to the chandelier." Atton suggested.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Extorio »

"Or, how about we just jump?" Kane suggested as if the others were stupid. He ran quickly up to the beginning of the bridge and embraced the force, feeling it faintly flow through him. He kicked of the ground, jumping high into the air, but even by using the force he didn't even make it half way up. He tumbled back to the ground, landing hard on his backside. He hid his face, clearly embarassed.

Optix
Grand Templar

#8 Post by Optix »

Christian sighed. It wasn't that hard a d the riddle made it easier.
"Who's the lightest one here? The lightest person is standing in the middle of the others and we'll just use the force to lift that person up to the chandelier. Of course we'll be at the top
I those stairs so it's easier but there's the answer to the problem. Everybody ok with that?"
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Templar Inner Circle

#9 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"Sure. I'll get the bottom, so I can catch anyone who falls."
Iwaku
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

Optix
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Optix »

Christian turned to regard Samantha, his blindfold still on so as not to scare the others "Very well. You can stay at the base of the stairs."

He then looked around at the other Padawans, his eyeless gaze finally coming to rest on Isabel "You appear to be the lightest one here. Are you willing to be lifted up to the chandelier?"
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#11 Post by Nuff »

"That's thinking with your head Christian" Kooda said as he performed a slow clap. "Now my young padawans, show me what you can do"

Templar Inner Circle

#12 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"It was my idea..." Sam grumbled a bit and walked up to the bottom of the stairs. Stupid tests. I'd love to just climb up and get it, but no, we need to do a trust exercise...

Her breath made a small cloud.
"Good God it's cold...Guys, hurry up."
Iwaku

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"Alright, should we each take a limb, or should we all just hold her by the center of mass?" Atton asked, and stretched out his hand, concentrating on the Force.

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by Able »

Isabel gave her light saber to the master "You want to see what I can do then tell me what you want me to do I do as I’m told and that s all, as for your riddle it's simple when you think about it" Isabel said with out to much emotion. She stood there with yawn "when you need just ask"
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#15 Post by Extorio »

"OK, lets hope this works," Kane mumbled bashfully, still embarassed by his previous failure. He went to join the others, focusing the force into himself, ready to be released when it need to be.