Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Luca
Grand Templar

Re: Twisting Paths (IC) Prologue & Episode 1 Thread

#256 Post by Luca »

Luca stared at Atton as if he was on fire. "Gone? How can it be gone?! Are you sure?"
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#257 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"I can't sense it anymore! Its like I just had a limb cut from me. Could Force Overuse have done this!?" Atton was frantic.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#258 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

(I guess I should probibly time shift forward a bit.)

“So, my apprentices, I have another task for you. I do hope that you do not fail me this time.” Felix shifted towards the young Siths. His eyes seem dead; no feeling came out of it. “I want you to go to the desert planet, Tatooine. I sence something…familiar about this particular jedi. Find him, Convert or kill, any means nesassary. Convert him, I a may drop your punishment.” his eyes soon began to light up, but it wasn’t a warm sensation. “Fail me again, and I will make sure you never see the light of day again!” he turned away, looking at a map that noone lese could see. “Now, leave me, and make sure there is at least one less jedi to deal with.”

Aphid, startled abit, bowed down to his master. <Yes my lord, we will make sure that we will not fail again.> Aphid stood back up and started head towards the ship.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#259 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Samantha bowed to Felix's projection as it finished it's talk.
"..Yes master." She looked back around the town...she had enough to fuel her fantasies for a while. Hopefully Atton wouldn't show up again. She started following Aphid back to the ship.
"..Alright, let's go."
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#260 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

A Few Weeks Later.

The ship landed, and the Jedi and Atton walked out. Verona was waiting for them. "Excellent job, young Jedi. The mission was a complete success. Congratulations." She nodded her head in acknowledgment. "I have another mission for you. You must go to Tatooine, and find a young man who has been seen to use the Force, but is not a Jedi, bring him back. Taira, I would ask that you accompany them, as we will need at least four Jedi fro this mission." Atton spoke up "Four, would that not make us five?" Verona shook her head sadly. "I am deeply sorry, Atton. But the mantle of Jedi is not one that you can bear now. You have been cut off form the force, and are of no more use to me or the Order. It is my unfortunate duty, but Atton, as of this moment you are no longer Jedi. You may keep you saber, as it will be of no more use to you, and your robes. You must leave, now go, do not come back, and do not associate with the others. Live the best life you may. Goodbye." Verona turned her back upon him and spoke to the others. "Seres, Luca, Isabel, Taira, the captain has agreed to transport you once again, please, make haste." Verona walked away.
----------------------------

Something within Atton broke, he showed nothing on the outside, but within, sadness and misery rose to levels far beyond what they had been before. He left, saying not a word. He kept walking, soon, rage and anger at what had been done to him began to overwhelm the sadness and loss. Inside, the hole began to feed off his emotions, growing deeper, darker, stronger. He began to plan what he would do, and joy began to fill him at the thought of revenge. It had not taken much to tear down years of good, but it would take even less time for this new thing to build. Much less.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Luca
Grand Templar

#261 Post by Luca »

Luca stared in disbeleif. Atton? Thrown out? How can you no longer be Jedi? No council, no trail, nothing! "Atton..." But it was no use, he was gone and Luca didn't know what to say or do. He could only stand there and watch his freind leave.

===

On the transport, Luca was in a right mood. He sat with a hand to prop his head up, kicking the side of the seat in front of him. His toungue had reconnected to his brain. "How can Verona do that?"
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!