ABC Squad (IC)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

ABC Squad (IC)

#1 Post by Extorio »

This is it! This is the day they leave for the salvation of mankind, I can only hope that he will keep them alive.
The man who was thinking this was stood in a dimly lit room. The only light that entered the room was the light blue moonlight that pierced the room from the wall of glass that served as an observation window. He could see from this vantage point, the 24 Super soldiers, that were going to save this planet, getting into the back of a squad of transport trucks.
"Hmm," The man whispered as he noticed the two that were missing, "En and Bee, where are they....ah yes, Ex is seeing to them. Lets hope they're prepared."

------------------------------

Em and Bee walked cautiously into the pitch black room, their footsteps echoing around the walls.
"Are you sure this is the place," Bee whispered.
"Yes!" Echoed a voice that orginated from the centre of the room, where they just noticed six floating yellow orbs. Small orbs that were giving off quite a large amount of light despite their size.
"Come closer, do not be alarmed!" The same voice boomed. The two of them edged closer, quite frightened of what lay before them. Suddenly they heard a groan and the two of them recoiled slightly. The lights began shifting from left to right and then they suddenly rose into the air, dimly lit, thick tubes rising from behind them.
"I told you not to be alarmed," The voice had changed, it had become more gentle and caring. They watched as two arms rose from either side and the hands covered a few of the lights. With a loud hiss and an expulsion of steam. The 'Helmet' was pulled away, revealing a handsome, young but slightly sickly looking man of about 20 years of age with shoulder length black hair and rich blue eyes. He winced in pain as he grasped the multitude of thick wires that seemed to be inserted into his head and pulled them hard. En and Bee heard a faint clicking noise as the wires were pulled away. The continued to stare into the mans eyes, transfixed, they thought the rumours weren't real, but here was living proof.
"As you've already guessed, I am Ex, and I know why you are thinking of why you here and only I know the answer." He spoke fast but every word was hear and understandable, "I'll give you courtesy and let you ask however."
"Ok then, why are we here when the rest are going out?!" En shouted, evidently annoyed at Ex's arragonce.
"Because, it is twelve minutes past eight now and at exactly thirty minutes past eight, a missle is going to strike the convoy of trucks that are carrying your squad mates to their destination point. However, they will all survive un harmed, but if the two of you would've gone then the convoy would be too big and the missle would hit your car, killing you and wasting our money to bring you back. Zed would've tried to save you and failed so I had no choice but to keep you behind."
The two of them stared at him dumbstruck, how could this man know all of this. Ex suddenly lunged out for something un-seeable to En and Bee but as he lifted it to his ear it became evident that it was a cell phone.
"Yeah.....uh huh.....I've got the answer......I'll give it to you later......how long?.....a few seconds, why?.....ok....see you." He finished rather lamely, turning his attention back towards his two guests, "So you two'll join them later, go get ready."
The two of them left without a word, only glancing back to see Ex insert the wires once again and put the helmet back on. Finally, he lay back down, lying as still as anything.

------------------------------

"I guess we're lucky that Ex gave us the heads up, huh?" Y said as he approached the silent figure who was stood atop a small stone reckage.
"Yeah, my brothers very smart, you should know that already Y."
"So, what d'ya think, we start now?"
"Yeah, Ex said he'll send En and Bee to us when he's done with them." The man span around, staring down at his squad.
"Guys, lets go!" He ordered as he jumped backwards off the reckage, the large 'Z' on his arm glinting in the moonlight.

(I hope you guys like this, it took me a while to write up)

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

Re: ABC Squad (IC)

#2 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

James climbed out of the debris. Okay...Not a normal day.

"Right...what THE HELL JUST HAPPENED HERE?"
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by Extorio »

"Hold your tongue Jay, or I'll kill you," Zed replied menacingly as he turned to answer James' question.
"Err..Mr. Zed, what did just happen?" Kate asked from the back of the group.
"Kay, we were attack as you saw, but luckily, because of Ex's intelligence, we got a heads-up and now here we are, any other questions, good," He finished without waiting for a reply.
"Lets go."

Rinuki
Apprentice

#4 Post by Rinuki »

Em dusted his self off and walked forward with the rest. As he walked he checked he still had all of his quipment then pulled on his gloves.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"Right. Clearly I was completely out of place being shocked at a missile hitting a car I'm in." Jay sighed.
"Point the way, chief. You know I'm the best scout here."
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Luca
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Luca »

A car wreck was lying down not too far from the others. But you could here grunts coming from it "GRAAAAGH!!!" Tom yelled as he flipped the vehicle off his shoulders, the wreck sprawling about the place. Tom cracked his neck twice, swinging on both sides and joined the others.
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Extorio »

"The reason you shouldn't be shocked is beacause Ex gave us a heads-up," Zed said to James as he turned fully to face the entire squad. He stared at each of them in turn, taking all of their unique abilities into account.
"Ok," He started after forming his decision, "Jay, go with Y and scout ahead, make sure our path is clear. Em and Tee, take your place at the back of the group, keep us covered," He placed his hand to his ear piece, "Ex, anything of importance ahead?"
*No, keep up your orders, I'll let you know if I notice anything* came the voice from all ear pieces.
"Right, you heard the man, lets move out!" Zed turned and led them out of the wreckage, allowing James and Y to pass him.

Rinuki
Apprentice

#8 Post by Rinuki »

Em walked steadily next to Tee. Em listended and looked for the slightest movements around him

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Shifts »

Silver climbed out from under the debris, brushed off the dirt and examined the scratches on his outfit. He frowned, knowing there was nothing he could do about it, then met up with a small group of soldiers who then split up. Silver watched them go, wondering which path he should take, then thought it best not to involve himself this quick. He ought to stay back and wait for any stragglers who may be trapped under the debris.

Rinuki
Apprentice

#10 Post by Rinuki »

As Em walked he made a flame appear around his gloves then extinguished it again. "These gloves are pretty damn good he thought to himself"

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#11 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

A large section of the rubble collapsed into dust as Ef dissasembled its molecules and got up. "And myself, Sir?"
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Optix
Grand Templar

#12 Post by Optix »

((Introduce my guys))

Bee and En sat quietly in the transport, waiting patiently to flown to meet up with the others.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Luca
Grand Templar

#13 Post by Luca »

((Time to wake this thing up!!!))

Te spotted a group of soldiers nearby. He recognized them imediatley "S**t, Type 4's." Magnetism, Te's weakness being made completley of metal. "Someone take 'em out or I am not gonna last long!"
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Rinuki
Apprentice

#14 Post by Rinuki »

Em produced a large amount of flames and surrounded the men. "Quickly I can't take all of them on my own" said Em as he jumped into the circle whilst igniting his gloves and smacking one of the men hard across the face and the imense heat melting his helmet.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Ef, charged forward, knocking down several of the opposing soldiers and punched one of them, the revised metal of his armor turning the others to so much scrap metal, killed him. Kicking out, he crushed the chest of another and he placed his hand on the arm of another, changing his molecules entirely to steel, and throwing him into another group.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage