The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

Re: The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

#571 Post by Der Kojote »

Hunter shook his head at the Stichlings "well now we have an army of little dolls...great and they look like voodoo dolls as well damn Cajuns..." he looked at Eric, "long story...so, when did you get here...I havn't seen you around."
In remembrance Lothi Great Rper and greater Solider
ye will be missed 21 gun salute

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#572 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

"I came in last night. Crashing with Jocasta, if you know her," Eric said to Hunter. "I happened to live at the frat house that went boom yesterday. Gonna have to replace everything eventually..." He leaned back against the wall, much preferring to sit and watch over interact.
ImageImageImageImage

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

#573 Post by Der Kojote »

Hunter leaned back "ahh yes her...we know each other, she does not like me short and simple...we had an..."argument" a while back..." he shook his head and remberd him getting thrown into a tree. "not the most pleasent thing..."

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#574 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Pierce watched the stitchlings at work.
"Right..I take it you're a necromancer? Because they're some guy who has the resources to turn the city into an undead army, and I'd like some help in taking him down. Anyone who can help is welcome."
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#575 Post by Pteroid »

Carl poked his head back out, "That's what I'm doing, raising an army of these little-"
He stopped his attention just in time to stop three new stitchlings from running out the door.
"GET BACK IN THERE YOU LITTLE CRETINS!!!"
The creatures turned around and headed back inside the apartment. Carl felt something skittering up his shoulder, sure enough, it was Robinson.

"Oh look, the lycanthrope's back! And he brought friends, hello gents, Robinson Hawkes, ex-greatest Necromancer in the world." He gave an exaggerated bow and a squeaking laugh.

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

#576 Post by Der Kojote »

Hunter bowed "hello Robinson and yes i decided we could use some help, and-" he saw another stichling scamper out and blocked the way with his foot. "okay i'm going to suggest something, use either the roman or modern milllitary system to keep these guys in order because if these things keep popping out...well mass panic will ensue."

FlaminPheonix
Templar GrandMaster

#577 Post by FlaminPheonix »

"I have yet to meet a Necromancer who isn't ... to lok for a better word "evil".

i hope your the first"
ImageImage
Ultramus wrote:I just got the mental image of the north pole being raided by Bolsheviks :shock:

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#578 Post by Extorio »

Kane had soon returned to the Complex and when he reached the floor that he lived on, he left the elevator and walked down the hallway, examining his 'undead' hand. The rotting flesh had now fully ingulfed his hand and the majority of his arm. As he walked past the group that was stood outside of the Necromancers door, he noticed nobody, still entranced by his own predicament.
"Maybe I should go see a Necromancer, hmm..." He then stopped walking and raised an eyebrow.
Did I just see what I think I just saw? He backtracked to the doorway that everybody was stood at and looked into the room, recieving looks from everyone. On the table, his thoughts became truth, he had seen little burlap men when he's walked past.
"Oh, cool," Glancing around at the faces he noticed Eric, "Oh, hey Eric, what are you doing here?"

pirostyle
Master

#579 Post by pirostyle »

Nato woke up and got off the bus, noticing they had arrived at his old appartment. "Aw great... not this ----hole again...."
He walked up the stairs and peered into an open room, a little bag with a face was trying to push past his foot to get outside. Nato stared at it for a moment, then kicked it back into the room. "Wow... that bus was laced with something.... I swear im seeing things..."
'You mean like bowling?'
"---- NO! I put ---- in the way! Like trees n' bushes n' high grass! So you can lose ya ----in ball n' go whackin away with a ----in tire iron, whackin away n' each time ya miss ya feel like ya gonna have a stroke!"

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#580 Post by Pteroid »

"Oh, don't worry about us sir, we're not evil overlords who wish to rule the world with armies of undead, we're more like scientists, who probe the mysteries of what lies beneath-" Robinson cut off when he noticed another person had appeared, Robinson raised a furry eyebrow, "Goodness, but aren't we popular, what brings you here sir?"

pirostyle
Master

#581 Post by pirostyle »

"I just noticed this door open on the way to my appartment... of course now I feel like taking medicine and lieing down... all this madness is making me see things..." Nato walked off back to his apartment, after entering and closing the door he dropped his bag on the bed and searched around for some painsuppresors.
'You mean like bowling?'
"---- NO! I put ---- in the way! Like trees n' bushes n' high grass! So you can lose ya ----in ball n' go whackin away with a ----in tire iron, whackin away n' each time ya miss ya feel like ya gonna have a stroke!"

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#582 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Pierce thought over the name for a bit.
"Robinson, eh? You didn't die any time recently, did you?"
...Is this that guy from scotland? If so..awkwaaaaaard.
"more specifically, this guy would be trying to convert most of the city into type 1A vampires-pretty much, insane killing machines. I'm gathering what help I can to turn what forces this person no doubt has into chunky salsa, and help would be appreciated."
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

#583 Post by Der Kojote »

Hunter nodded to Carl and robinson, If you need some gun he's got it here lemme show ya." Hunter pulled out the crossbow with Bayonet. "explosive bolts too... with this i won't be going Were a lot...and good reason too...i'm less sane than the other one if you catch my drift."

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#584 Post by Pteroid »

"No no, my death happened sometime in the late 1800's, but I've conversed with other spirits in the eternal limbo and I've been called to earth as a familiar many a time," Robinson answered, "Hmmm, type 1A huh? Well there's some bad news for us, huh, we'd need a sizable force to take on an army of those things. Which means bozo here had better get back to work. You can come in and converse with us further, but no work means no army, and no army means we all die." With that, Robinson jumped off Carl's shoulders and disappeared back inside the room; Carl shrugged and followed after him, leaving the door open.

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#585 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

Jocasta attacked her steak with renewed ferocity, pissed about her stupid condition. She looked over to Peaches once again, she was probably confused... Jocasta put down her knife and fork, swallowing what steak she had in her mouth. "Peaches... I need to tell you something..." she said, acting a bit nervous. "If... If you didn't figure it out yesterday... I'm... I'm... I'm a werewolf..."

--

Eric walked into the Nercomancer's apartment. 'Perfect! If he turns his back long enough... I'll steal the book.' he thought, standing far enough back to be over looked. He'd done this kind of thing before. They asked all sorts of things from him. From assassinations to theft to testing, he'd done quite a lot of [censored]. This was nothing new. The only problem was... He'd lose his home again if they caught him.
ImageImageImageImage