The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

Re: The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

#526 Post by Pyromancer »

Uncle nodded and wrote it down. "It will be done."

After Nato left, Jake turned back to Uncle. "Do whatever you can to delay the war. I have an idea for how to stop him, but it'll take time." Uncle nodded, and Jake walked out of the apartment. "It's good to see you again, Unc."

Jake walked into the bus. He seemed troubled as he spoke to Ben. "Get us back out of town, Ben. We're heading back."
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Luca
Grand Templar

#527 Post by Luca »

"Alright." Ben said he drove out of the street and back to the apartment.
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#528 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"So, pretty much, you're total newbs. Great. Well, if you have access to any seers or oracles, that would be a great help..Plan-wise, I'll check with the other people who were at the party to see if they can help before we hunt this person down. Most of them are civilians, but we did tear through 100+ enemies, so they'll be useful. Hunter, you can go talk to this necromancer of yours, I'm gonna go find Jocasta and Peaches. Stork, wanna tag along?"
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

FlaminPheonix
Templar GrandMaster

#529 Post by FlaminPheonix »

o.k

((you lead , i have to work late today (very late (double hours) I'm covering for a friend) and ill be off most of tomorrow sleeping after college
ImageImage
Ultramus wrote:I just got the mental image of the north pole being raided by Bolsheviks :shock:

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#530 Post by Pteroid »

Carl shrugged, "If you say so." With that, he continued heading for the nearest Wal-Mart.

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

#531 Post by Der Kojote »

Hunter nodded, "i'll get him." he straped the crossbow to his back and went back to Carls room seeing him not there he turned to robinson, "hey where did carl go? there are a few of our neighbors that kinda need his help."
In remembrance Lothi Great Rper and greater Solider
ye will be missed 21 gun salute

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#532 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

"H-h-hello," Jocasta said quietly, looking at Rourke. She was a little flustered, stepping down from the platform so he could get on there himself. Still up to Peaches though...

---

Eric watched as Carl left, stopping suddenly, his eyes widening. He saw... Carl at the Wal-mart check out... Buying... very random items. "Feh... Useless again..." Eric said quietly. "But you should really get that checked out by a necromancer. You never know if this could be serious, and I think Jo's taken a liking to you. Be careful." Eric left, walking back into the apartment building. Then he realized that Jo hadn't given him a key. He sat down in the hallway, waiting for someone to come along.
ImageImageImageImage

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#533 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Rourke looked at her a little bit colser and his face turned bright red. "J-Jocasta! Is that you? How incredibly gauche of me. I am quite sorry. After you two finish your contest, may I beg a match from one of you?" he asked.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#534 Post by Nuff »

"Now I can see why you'd be able to forget Jo... but me?" Peaches said rather suprised. It was impossible, she was unforgetable. Tapping her feet on the the DDR machine she played with the idea of going up against Rouke, but watching Jocastra getting hammered again was to much of a chance to pass up.

She hoped off the machine and said "yeah play Jo. She will give you a goooood time"

Templar Inner Circle

#535 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Pierce started walking down the hallway. Right, need to find all the guys who were there, evaluate their abilities, and organize an assault..this is gonna be fun. I haven't pulled off a major operation since my time in Scotland...ah, that was fun. Though, I'm going to maul the MIB guys for having a weapon that turns people into 1a vampires. I mean, that's just asking for a zombie apocalypse.

He saw Eric down the hall.
Hey..that guy was there. He was the one who vomited. So, no combat for him.
"Hey, guy..Sorry I forgot your name, but you remember last night, right?"
Iwaku
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#536 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Rourke was relieved, "Well, that clears that up, thank you.... Miss." He really could not remember her name, but from his uncle's scan he knew she was something strong enough to resist a scan. Though, exactly what she was still escaped him. "Would you care to dance, Jocasta?" He asked.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"

Kilroywuzheere

#537 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

"Peaches!" Jocasta protested her suggestion. She sucked and Peaches knew it. Was she trying to embarrass her in front of all these people? She was about to protest again before Rourke spoke up. She blushed slightly before just climbing back onto the platform. 'I'll get you for this yet Peaches...' she thought as Rourke selected a song. She'd probably get a D on this one too...

--

"Hmm? Yes I recall last night. Name's Eric by the way, please don't call me guy. Why do you ask?" Eric said, getting up from the floor. He really wanted to change into his new pants and stuff, then run down to the laundry, but he had to wait for Jo...
ImageImageImageImage

Templar Inner Circle

#538 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"Nice to meet you Eric! I'm Pierce, and I'm setting up a team along with a group I like to call the Men In Black to find and beat the ever loving snot out of the guy who is responsible for last night's deaths. So, if you have any special abilities that could help us out, that would be good. I also would like to know where Jocasta and Peaches went, they could be useful for this."
Iwaku

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#539 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Rourke started dancing, getting his first moves Perfect, after all, dancing was very important when you were a pop star. When he glanced out of the corner of his eye, and saw Jocasta getting a C. Her face was scrunched up, and she was clearly concentrating very hard. He deliberately started messing up his moves, making it look like he had lost his edge. He ended up with a D rating, and she had kept a C through out the game. He walked over smiled at her, and held out his hand. "Congratulations, nice game. Those were some very good moves."

Kilroywuzheere

#540 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

"I don't know where they went..." Eric said. 'Dammit, they're looking into it. I really should go with them to make sure they don't dig too deep...' He thought for a second. "I... Might want to go with you. You mind if I use your apartment to change really quick? These clothes are tight and starting to get crusty from the zombie goo."

--

Jocasta blushed slightly. Did he just throw the game for her? Geez... "Th-thank you. You did good too..." she said nervously.

((IT'S THAT DAMN CHARM SPELL I SWEAR!))
ImageImageImageImage