The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

#1 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

Scrtch scrtch scrtch. The pencil scraped across the page, leaving behind a set of fine gray lines. Jocasta watched her hand glide across the page, leaving a fine line in its wake. She was outside, sitting under an unfamiliar tree in a familiar place. The park was one of her favorite places to be. It was so peaceful, the birds were nice and cheerful, the leaves rustled quietly in the Spring breeze, and best of all it was fun to draw. Scrtch scrtch scrtch...

((Simple I know, but effective. LET THE FUN BEGIN!))
ImageImageImageImage

Nuff
The One With the Ears

Re: The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

#2 Post by Nuff »

"What cha doing?" Peaches asked Jocasta shattering her peacful quiet time. Peaches had opted to lean on Jocasta's head so she could get a better look but senseing that her friend was getting irritated she walked round and sat on the bench next to her instead.

"are we going to a party tonight? You know you promised we'd go to a party tonight if I came to this silly park with you. Can we go to a party right now?" Peaches hounded

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by Extorio »

"Ahhh, what to buy today," Kane pondered as he walked down the street listening to Disturbed on his iPod. He walked along, muttering the lyrics to himself, taking note of the beautiful day and the singing birds. He suddenly decided against shopping and thought that he'd make his way home. He turned down a side street, dodging around a few bins. Eventually, he emerged on the pavement of a large road. He waited a while and then crossed when it was clear, well at least as clear as it was going to get. He walked about halfway and then had to spring the rest to avoid and on-coming car. He stopped by the large iron gates to the Park, deciding whether to go through or not. He shrugged and began walking through.

Kilroywuzheere

#4 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

"I'll take you when I'm done with this drawing!" Jocasta said irritated by Peaches' need for seemingly constant stimulus. But, she did usually have things to do, which were fun... The only problem was... Jocasta didn't know about any parties going on tonight. She buried her face in her sketch book, not wanting her face to reveal her little predicament. "So... You know where we're going then?" she asked, trying to probe for something without being found out.
ImageImageImageImage

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Rourke was walking back to his apartment through the park from the convenience store store when he spotted two girls on the bench. Oh crap, he thought. Where one girl is, there are always more, and once they scream and try to mob me, the rest come like Eskimos to a hot spring, perhaps.. yes, those bushes! He dove into the bushes and tried to sneak his way through the park.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Luca
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Luca »

It was a good thing he went against shopping, as he would have wet himself. "What in tarnation?" Thought the shopkeeper as he stared gobsmacked as two boxes of soda floated out of the store. The floating boxes continued down the road 'til he was nowhere in sight. Then the boxes grew an owner. Ben had gone into his human form, laughing his head off. "Now, what to do with the goods..." He looked around. Being a ghost he didn't need food or drink. He spotted costruction workers on a balcony and decided to go up there himself "Refreshments boys?" The two took a can and thanked him. when they turned around Ben sank into the floorboard and landed on the ground. He walked on his Merry way.
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#7 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Pierce lifted the crate and dropped it in the back of his truck with an audible thunk. He wiped off his forehead before turning back to an old man in front of the warehouse he was leaving.
"Thanks for the discount, man."
"No problem."
"You know we could use people like yo-"
"Eh, I'd rather not. As much as I do like your business, I'll leave the fighting superbeings to you guys."

Pierce sighed.
"Fine, fine. Well, see you next month."
He closed up the bed of his truck before driving away.

Pierce stopped at the park with his camera. It was always a nice place to chill out. Besides, some of his favorite pictures came from here.

He was walking along when he saw two girls hanging out together.
"Excuse me, but mind holding that pose for a while?" god, I must sound like a total freak right now...
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by Able »

Syoran walked through the park with his laptop wrapped around his waist, He looked up at the sun "such a peaceful day" He thought to himself. He took a seat on a bench and watched the birds flew over him. "if only i had something to do I’m so board" He groaned. He started to look around at people passing by when he heard something about a party. "hmm a party, not normally my thing but I’m so board I’ll try anything" Syoran thought to himself. He sat there waiting to her details about the party.
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Extorio »

Kane hadn't made much progress through the park, he'd found a swing set and just had to have ago.
"Makes you feel like a child again," He whispered to himself as he rose higher and higher, eventually getting quite worried about what might happen if he suddenly slipped off.

"...where we're going then?" He suddenly launched himself off the swing at its peak, landing with a quick roll on the soft grass. Party, huh? He asked himself, could he really be bothered going? Ah hell, he had the money so why not. Kane commando rolled behind a few bushes to listen in on the conversation being held between to the two young women.

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Pteroid »

Carl walked through the park, looking about to find some sort of animal.
"The book said I need to find a familiar, but to have one I need a vessel, and seeing as how I don't want anybody else finding out about my little hobby I've got to find an animal." He thought to himself.

"A cat, a rat, a toad, a raven; any earthly creature will do," The book had said, but so far all Carl had been able to find were the roaches infesting his apartment (note to self: Get rid of those things.).

As he continued his search, he happened upon a group of people, two girls and a man with a camera.

"Hello there," he said cheerfully as he sat down the ground near them, "Don't mind me, I'm just trying to collect my thoughts."

Let's see here, he thought to himself while propping his chin up with his fist, If I were a Raven, or some other animal befitting a necromancer, where would I be?

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#11 Post by Nuff »

"You know I like it better when we don't know where we are going" Peaches said nudging Jocasta with her elbow. She then scratched her chin as she thought for a little bit. "I hear there might be a frat party down at the college. You got any friends that can get us in or am I goign to have to crawl in through the toilet window" She continued pulling a silly face.

Slyly Peaches looked over her shoulder at where Kane and Rourke were hiding. "My boy senses are tingling" She said devilishly "Out ya come you naught perv's or I'm going to have to start a bush fire"

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by Extorio »

"Crap, I've been compromised," Kane said to himself as the girl named 'Peaches' spoke to him and the guy next to him, although neither had noticed the other, Odd.
Kane stood up and started glancing around at random places, hoping to not be engaged in conversation.

Kilroywuzheere

#13 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

Jocasta closed her sketch book and hit Peaches once over the head with it. "No burning my park. Bad Peaches!" she said, as if scolding a dog. "And I know a few more people down there than last time. You shouldn't have to pull your big butt through the window again. Besides, I wouldn't want you to get stuck." Jocasta stuck her tung out at Peaches, ignoring the two boys behind her, instead focusing on the camera man. She just stuck her tung out at him and went back to her drawing.
ImageImageImageImage

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#14 Post by Nuff »

"Hey! Mu butt is perfectly formed!" Peaches said standing up on top of the beancha ng grabbing her rear. "See, pert! Perfectly pert!". Peaches pouted and crossed her arms, then a few moments later sat down again in a huff. a few moments after that and the huff as gone.

"Yanno, maybe this time you'll have better luck with the guys instead of sitting in the corner with your sketch book complaining that the music was to R'n'Bish for you to dance to" Peaches teased.

"Maybe you can bring a date... maybe..." Peaches paused and looked back Kane and then pointed "him"

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Rourke covered his face with his coat and stood up. "I don't suppose I can just leave and you guys forget you ever saw me, right?"
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage