The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

Re: The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

#541 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"Thank you very much. i don't suppose I could convince you to accept an offer of dinner, tomorrow night, my treat." Rourke said, somewhat nervously, he had quite a bit of trouble asking beautiful women out to dinner, but he could not resist asking her. It had come as quite a surprise to himself, he had never been quite as attracted to a woman as he was to her.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#542 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

Jocasta's face turned bright red, and her expression went completely blank. If you were a mind reader, all you'd hear from her was a low 'Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...?' She turned so Rourke wouldn't see her face. "...Um... Sure," she said quietly, blushing wildly. Why was she suddenly so popular? Peaches was usually the focus of all the guy's attention.
ImageImageImageImage

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#543 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"Excellent! Is there a specific time you want me to pick you up? I'm completely free for tomorrow." Rourke said. YES!, yes yes yes yes ye yes yes yes yes yes I did it, and she accepted, Yes! He thought exuberantly.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#544 Post by Pteroid »

Carl exited the Wal-mart, carrying a large sack of the things Robinson had told him to get. The rat hadn't stated how much they needed so he bought in bulk. He slowly made his back to his apartment, kicking in the door and laying the bag on the table.

"*sigh* There, everything we need," Carl said.

"Ah good, now get to work," came Robinson's reply from where he was lounging on the couch.

"Work?"

"Follow the instructions in the book cowboy, and try to keep it down, I have to get some sleep."

Carl opened the Necronomicon to the 'Stichling' section and began reading the instructions.

Step 1: Cut and sew the burlap until it reaches your desired form. Making sure to leave the head open.
Step 2: Once the shaping is done, fill the soon-to-be stichling with the soil.
Step 3: Prick your finger with a slightly sharp object, so that you bleed slightly.
Step 4: Squeeze the finger so that a drop of blood spills into the open head.
Step 5: Sew the head back up.
Step 6: It's at this point that many Necromancers would add asethetic touches to the stichling (i.e Mohawk of rail-road spikes, dagger hands, etc.), if this is your first stichling, and you don't wish to go through this process again, place the sewing needle in it's hand, it will instantly know what to do.
Step 7: Use the 'Invocation of Artificial Life' to bring your creation to life.
Congratulations, you are now the owner of a Stichling!

Grumbling to himself, Carl went to work.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#545 Post by Extorio »

After Carl and Eric had gone, Kane had simply just stood in the middle of the sidewalk, not paying attention to the world outside of his own head. He was still concerned that Chaos couldn't solve this infection but his constant sniggering in the background made Kane think that there was more to it.
Either way, I'll have to get this sorted out...but it would be pretty cool to be a sentient Zombie.
He stood there for a few more minutes pondering the thought of becoming a zombie. He shuddered and then walked towards the Apartment Complex.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#546 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"Sure, you can use my apartment, just don't touch anything. Also, if you have any crazy-yahoo superpowers, skills, anything above a normal person, that would be an excellent help to my planning operation."
Damn...that's gonna be an issue. So, checklist time, that leaves Jocasta, Peaches, Psychic guy, the guy who thought this was a LARP, the ghost, the guy who was at the head of the group, and whoever rescued Hunter unavailable, and most of them unknowns. Great, great...
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Kilroywuzheere

#547 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

"Eh, I got some magic items I think, but I'm still not sure how to use 'em," Eric said, lying through his teeth. He thanked Peirce and walked into the man's bathroom, quickly changing into fresh clothes. "Much better... He said, checking his daggers before putting his hoodie back on. He pulled the gloves out of his pockets, and put them on. The leather creaked as he moved his hands. They might come in handy later...

--

"Umm.... Idunno..." she said, only to be interrupted by one of the nerds, who had recently recovered from the slight coma induced by Peaches.

"I know you!" he shouted, pointing at Rourke.

((This is where you say "oh [censored]" and start running.))
ImageImageImageImage

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#548 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

There was an almost audible silence as the others made the connection, and figured out who he was. "OH [censored]! Sorry! Gotta run, see you tomorrow!" Rourke dodged past her and surged through the crowd, then ran out through the door. There was a rush as a huge crowd of them exploded out of the building and cannoned after him. He would have to do some quick thinking to get rid of them. He ran into an alley and quickly contacted his book through a mental channel. "I need that spell for summoning, now! The book replied. "Alright, Master. The spell goes like this, place your hands just so... say the word Alakazam, and give this mental twist..." Rourke did as he was told. Several times. Multiple spiders, each the size of two hands placed together appeared in front of him and beside him on the walls. They started running to keep up to him. "Orders, Master?" They collectively asked. "Stay here and scare them off, but don't hurt anyone." He told them, running for the alley's other exit.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#549 Post by Nuff »

"Heh... fancy that you getting a date with one of them famous people. I think you mayb have it the jackpot the Jo" Peaches said slapping Jocasta on the shoulder. Then with a little push she sent her friend outside.

"Come on, lets grab a bite to eat. You pick the place" She said with a big grin

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#550 Post by Pteroid »

Carl was almost done with the ritual. He'd formed the body, poured the soil into it, cut his finger and squeezed so that a drop of blood fell into the open head (the lime green band-aid on his pointer finger was proof of that), and placed the sewing needle in its hand. All he had to do now was speak the spell.

"Romurai sorkenay jumbelgaarium sorma juresh nai!"

The small man-shaped burlap form began to twitch, it sat up on the table, it looked around before standing up. Then it did something unexpected, it tore three holes in its head, two on the upper part and one long one on the lower part, so now it had something resembling a face. It bowed to Carl. Before jumping off the table, grabbing more burlap and potting soil, and started creating another stitchling.

Carl grinned, "Awesome."

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#551 Post by Pyromancer »

The bus had arrived at the apartment complex a minute earlier, and Jake was coming up the stairs when he heard the sound of cloth tearing rather quickly from an apartment down the hall from his. Wonder what that was. He walked over to the apartment where he guessed the sound came from and listened. He then heard the sound of burlap moving against more burlap coming from the next apartment. Then he heard Carl say "Awesome."

He knocked on the door. "Hey, necromancer! You're not doing another experiment in there, are you?"
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#552 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Odd..
Something seems off about that statement, but I can't put my finger on-oh, psychic guy's back! Awesome.

Pierce walked over to Jake.
"Hey. I'm going to be hunting down the person responsible for the incident last night, and I'd like you backing me up."
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#553 Post by Pyromancer »

Jake spun around to face Pierce. "Please don't sneak up on me like that." He raised an eyebrow at Pierce's statement. "Which incident are we talking about here? The zombies, the vampires, or the explosion?"
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Kilroywuzheere

#554 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

"Buh..." was all that managed to make its way out of Jocasta's mouth as Peaches got her out of the arcade. After about a second, she came back to her senses at the mention of food. A huge smile spread across her face. She knew what she wanted. There was a place in town that had those absolutely huge steaks. The kind they gave you for free if you managed to eat the whole thing. She was one of the people they honored on the wall for achieving this feat. And she did so love meat, one of the few side effects of being a lycan that wasn't unpleasant. Smiling widely, she dragged Peaches off.

--

Eric smiled, he liked his new clothes, even if they weren't much beyond the necessities. He left the rest of his clothes on Pierce's table, and went back out into the hall. "Hey Pierce, you don't mind if I leave my clothes in your apartment until Jo comes back do ya?" he said, noticing Jake talking to Pierce. He decided to hang back a bit. 'Let's see what they know... ' he thought.
ImageImageImageImage

pirostyle
Master

#555 Post by pirostyle »

Nato continued to sleep on the bus, oblivious to the fact that they had made it back to their old apartment.
'You mean like bowling?'
"---- NO! I put ---- in the way! Like trees n' bushes n' high grass! So you can lose ya ----in ball n' go whackin away with a ----in tire iron, whackin away n' each time ya miss ya feel like ya gonna have a stroke!"