The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

Re: The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

#556 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"Both, I think the same guy's responsible. If you've got psychometry, that would be a great help, since I don't know any seers or oracles in this town."

eh? Pierce turned around as he heard Eric talk.
"Sure, go ahead." He went back to looking at Jake.
"So, can I count you in?"
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#557 Post by Pteroid »

Carl poked his head out of the door. "Huh? Oh, hey Jake, haven't seen you all day, and don't worry everything is in hand. No more demon chickens roaming the halls."

It was then that he noticed another person, "Ah, hello there, what, may I ask brings you to my humble abode?"

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#558 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

The crowd of geeks reacted to the spiders the way any crowd would. They screamed and ran like little girls. Looking back, Rourke dispelled the spiders, a simple matter of reversing the signs and saying "Banishment." Relieved of the burden of running from the mob, he peeked around the corner, and saw nobody there. Cautiously, he walked out. He wanted to follow Jocasta, and solidify the time he was supposed to pick her up, but he did not want it to look like he was stalking her. He decided instead to secure a place for dinner, and perhaps some entertainment. He brought out his cellphone and began calling various resturants, ones that required reservations.

----------------------------------------

Just entering the city, Sylar Morden as well began making certain arrangements. He called the number of an apartment in the opposing complex, and was able to find a room for himself. He would need some living space to begin studying these people, and detrmining who was a threat to his coming reign.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#559 Post by Pyromancer »

Jake raised his eyebrow again. "I don't know what you mean by psychometry, but I do have clairsentience if that's what you mean. Granted I can't control it, but..."

He turned to the necromancer. "What exactly are you doing that involves tearing burlap, anyway?" A cold chill seemed to run down Jake's spine. That's never a good sign.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#560 Post by Pteroid »

"Well...erm...uh..." Carl was trying to find the right words for the situation when he suddenly felt something brush past his leg, the sewing stitchling had left the room and was now going down the hall.

"Uh, excuse me for one second," Carl said politely before running after the little burlap creature, when he caught up with it he grabbed it by the shoulders and turned it towards him, "What on earth do you think you're doing!?"

"I have created three others like me during your conversation with the two other humans, they are ready for you to give them blood and life, but we've run out of soil, so I'm getting more."

"Don't you think it'd be better for you to ask my permission first?"

"I am simply doing what you created me to do."

"Yeah, well, stop doing it for now, I'll supply you with more materials, just don't do anything until I tell you, got it?"

"Yes, my master."

"Good, now get back in the room."

The stitchling obediently marched back into the room, stopping to bow to Pierce and Jake along the way. Carl smiled at his triumph, "See? Everything's under control, these little buggers only listen to me."

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#561 Post by Pyromancer »

Jake raised one eyebrow as a walking burlap doll walked out of the room. His other one went up after hearing what it had to say. "Carl, are you familiar with The Sorcerer's Apprentice, by any chance? You might want to keep those things supervised at all times while they're working. I don't want to wake up to find my apartment waist-deep in water or anything else."
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#562 Post by Pteroid »

"Sure I've seen that short, but those things were brooms, and Mickey Mouse didn't give them a drop of his blood so they'd only be obedient to him. Besides, these things are WAAAAY better than zombies, wouldn't you agree?"

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#563 Post by Pyromancer »

Jake folded his arms. "I'll admit that giving them a 'Stop' command is good, but you'll still want to keep an eye on them. And yes, these things are preferable to walking corpses, especially after last night."

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#564 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

'Oh, but you do know a seer, even if he sucks,' Eric thought, slightly amused. When Carl poked his head out, Eric responded with a short, "I'm with Pierce." He just sat idly by until the stitchling decided to obtain more dirt, and talk of zombies and demon chickens ensued. 'Necromancer! Perfect.... Looks like I've found what I'm looking for. Only thing left to do is obtain it... Oh wait... that's what he was buying... Still a useless vision though.' He leaned against the wall, listening intently to the conversation. He wanted to know more about these people. The psychic was interesting, but he wanted to know more about the necromancer.
ImageImageImageImage

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

#565 Post by Der Kojote »

Hunter began polishing his new acquired weapon as soon as he got home "perfect the bayonet seems a little awkward but still the explosive bolts make up for it..." he looked at one of his old back packs from high-school and was able to stick the crossbow in boyonet and all. "OK there is concealment." he stepped back into he hall way and saw more people gathered in Carl's room along with what looked like voodoo dolls "what the heck are those?"
In remembrance Lothi Great Rper and greater Solider
ye will be missed 21 gun salute

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#566 Post by Nuff »

"The steak house? I shoula known" Peaches said as she was dragged inside. Jocasta went about ordering what she always did, her body weight in meat. It wasn't suprising considering her afliction but it wasn't something Peaches brought up.

Peaches tucked into her normal size steak as Jocasta munched away. Peaches didn't actually have to eat normal food at all to survive but she had been forced to to blend in. Now she kinda liked it.

"One of these days that meat is gonna go straight to your [censored]" Peaches said. "So Rouke then, did he seem a little off to you. I mean, he's one charming fellow, as it would seem anyway but I can't see why..." She questioned

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#567 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

Jocasta stuck her tung out at Peaches' comment and continued to much away. "I don't know... It does seem rather odd. When he's around, I can't help but get flustered, but I have no idea why..." she said, putting her fork and knife down. After a few seconds, her expression grew worried, and she pulled out her cell phone. Looking at her calender, she groaned, and shoved it back into her pocket. "Dammit, tomorrow night's no good. Why does that always slip my mind?" she said burying her face in her hands to collect her thoughts. Tomorrow was the quarter moon, her lunar cycle. The government alpha would be showing up to make sure she got to the tank, and he was an [censored]. "Crap..."

---

"I don't know exactly what they are," Eric said, lying yet again, "But they seem to be obedient to this guy. Hopefully they won't cause trouble..." Eric stuffed his hands in his pockets, still waiting for whatever was going to happen.
ImageImageImageImage

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#568 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"Thank you sir, for placing a reservation at the Cafe De La Vego. I'm sure that the lucky lady who you are taking out will enjoy the service, and the wine." The waiter said. Rourke smiled, it had been a task to find a place. The waiter continued, "We have great outdoor locations, especially good for this time of the month..." Rourke interrupted him, "Eh? 'This time of the month'? What is so special about 'this time of the month'?" The waiter looked at him oddly. "Why sir, its the quarter moon! We have a great balcony seat perfect for viewing it and....." Rourke's jaw slammed open. Of course, Jocasta was a werewolf, and they changed during things involving the moon, which completely put a halt to the date. The waiter continued speaking, and Rourke cut him off. "My apologies, I would like to withdraw my reservation, sorry for wasting your time, keep the money down." He walked out of the restaurant and shouted to the sky. "DAMMIT DO YOU ENJOY SCREWING UP EVERY ATTEMPT I MAKE AT A DATE! ONCE, ONCE I ALMOST GET ONE AND THEN THE UNIVERSE ANSWERS 'OH, YOU HAVE BEEN STUFFED! EPIC FAIL, BIATCH!" The people around him were looking at him like he was a lunatic. he pulled his coat around his neck and walked back to the apartment, walking to his room and closed the door. " "Well, Master. It appears that you have learned some more so-" Rourke snapped at it. "SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP! I need time to think." The book did as it was told. Rourke sat in his chair, desperately trying to think of a way to break off the date before she could, without seeming like a complete and total [censored]-hole. he did not want her to feel guilty over his idiocy, he should have known that there was going to be a change in the moon, he knew that she was a werewolf, he should have looked it up.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#569 Post by Pteroid »

"They're stitchlings, the next best (possibly better) thing to zombies, I made them to help defend the complex against the guy who's turning folks into vampires and what not. My familiar says that its either A: a Necromancer, or B: Some other worldly force attempting to take over the world (why he would attack a frat house first is anyone's guess). Now, if you fellas with excuse me, I've got to finish the ritual."

With that, he went back to the newly made stitchlings and began to complete the last part of the ritual again.

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#570 Post by Pyromancer »

Jake shook his head as Carl went back into his apartment. "Ten bucks says it's a necromancer."

He then headed back to his apartment. As soon as he stepped inside the raven flew onto his shoulder. "Hey bird." He scratched its neck. "Miss me much?" The raven just cawed in response before flying onto the mantlepiece. Jake lay down on the couch. I think it's safe to say that the terms 'normal' and 'my life' are now forever seperate. And I still need to come up with a way to stop my cousin.