The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Luca
Grand Templar

Re: The Secrets that Bind Us (RP thread)

#586 Post by Luca »

Ben walked the cooridors of the apartment, whistling 'Send Me on My Way'.
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#587 Post by Pteroid »

15 little burlap creatures were standing a row at the far side of the apartment, Carl noticed the one with a sewing needle hand salute.

"Jesus, aren't you the industrious one," Carl said.

"I had to improvise with the last five, hope you weren't attached to the stuffing in your couch cushions."

"Oh, that's alright, you guys just hunker down for the night, I'll bring in more stuff tomorrow."

"Yes sir!"

With that, all the burlap dolls fell limp on the ground.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#588 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Rourke was sitting in his chair, thinking furiously. Trying to come up with a way to come up with a way to cancel the date, and make sure Jocasta did not have to cancel it first, he didn't wnt her to have to canel it on her own for reasons he should have known about. She was a werewolf, and he vaguely remebered that they changed during things involving the moon. He was pondering the situation when hsi book spoke up. "Master how about simply leaving a note on her front door, telling her you had some magic business to attend to?" Rourke snorted. "'Magic business'? She does not know I'm a magician's apprentice, and further more, that would mke me sound insane." The book responded, Would you rather she thoguht you were insane, or an [censored]?" Rourke considered it. "Lets see, on on hand, if I'm an [censored], I get a bad reputation, she won't date me again, and I'll feel really bad. On the other hand, if I seem insane.... Well I'll be an insane person. I think I'll take the latter option. Good idea." Rourke got a pen and a piece of paper, while writing down the note he offhandedly asked the book, "Sorry for snapping at you like that, by the way, what spells did you say I got?" The book replied. "You have received two spells, one for making an amount of space invisible to all but someone or some people you specify, and a spell negating magic over a certain area, about 2 square feet. Useful to some, useless to others." Rourke was surprised. "What? Why would I get spells like that?" The book replied, smugly. "Magic comes when its needed, not when wanted, and it can be assumed that at least one of those would be useful to you right now?" Rourke agreed, "Yes, I could use one of them." The book instructed him on the spell. This one requires that you use a writing implement and draw a pentagram, with this rune in the middle, no, not that one, the other one. And draw the names of the people you want to see it under the pentagram, then say your magic words..." Rourke did as he was told, followed the instructions, and the paper started to glow. He walked over to Jocasta's door and used a piece of tape to put it on the door. It said, 'My sincere apologizes, Jocasta but some business involving magic has come up and I will be unable to take you out on that date, perhaps I could go out with you next week?'. He walked back to his apartment, and put awy the remaining groceries, then began cooking.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

#589 Post by Der Kojote »

Hunter put his newly acquired weapon under his bed and decided to walk around a bit outside he left the apartment and headed out into town, he hated sitting around doing nothing, he looked up at the sky, clear, clouds white and fluffy it reminded him of home... just needed Mountain pine. He continued walking he went down to the library wanting to pick up a book. he found one oddly enough about magical creatures he laughed and picked it up wanting to check it out but he decided against it. he exited the library and went to the woods were all this craziness started. "ah fun was had here..." he walked deeper into the woods until he found the tree he had been thrown into. "that still hurts back will never bee the same" he sat down breathed in again closed his eyes and took a quick nap. remembering the innocent years of childhood and childhood fantasies.
In remembrance Lothi Great Rper and greater Solider
ye will be missed 21 gun salute

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#590 Post by Pyromancer »

Jake heard the sound of cloth tearing coming from his bedroom. He sat up and looked in there to see one of Carl's animated burlap dolls tearing the stuffing out of his mattress. Jake promptly pinned it to one wall with telekinesis before wrapping his hand around its neck. He then carried the burlap creature out of his apartment and went over to Carl's, the raven fluttering onto his shoulder. He telekinetically unlocked the door before blasting it open with a gust of gale-force wind. He walked into the apartment and thrust the stitchling at Carl, seriously ticked off. "Care to explain what the hell this thing was doing in my apartment tearing the stuffing out of my mattress?"
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

pirostyle
Master

#591 Post by pirostyle »

Nato got up off the floor of his apartment, rubbing his head. "Damn... too many... at least I wont be seeing things anymore." He got up and walked back to the room he had seen the things in. "Jeez... What did you spike that bus with? Im seeing little bag monsters everywhere in here!!" Nato sat down, ignoring the fact they were limp on the floor now.
'You mean like bowling?'
"---- NO! I put ---- in the way! Like trees n' bushes n' high grass! So you can lose ya ----in ball n' go whackin away with a ----in tire iron, whackin away n' each time ya miss ya feel like ya gonna have a stroke!"

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#592 Post by Pteroid »

Carl scratched his head, "He must've slipped out," he turned to the little stitchling, "Sleep."
It immeadiatly fell limp.

"Alright, that's all of the little buggers accounted for, terribly sorry about the mattress, if it's any consolation, it was for a good cause.

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#593 Post by Pyromancer »

Jake tossed the stitchling with the others before pinning Carl to one wall with is telekinesis. The psychic then levitated himself over to Carl so he could look the necromancer in the eye. "I warned you about keeping those things supervised. Now I'm going to make this next part perfectly clear." He pulled out his lighter, lit it, and formed a sphere of flame in his hand. He brought the sphere up so Carl could clearly see it. "The next time I see one of those overstuffed dolls running around alone and unsupervised I will torch all of them as well as your spellbook, clear?"

He extinguished the fireball and released Carl, letting the necromancer fall to the floor. Jake landed on the floor and walked to the front door before glancing back. "Good to know we could clear this up." He then walked out, slamming the door and locking it behind him. Now I need to buy a new mattress. Damn.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#594 Post by Pteroid »

Carl gasped for breath, "Jesus...H....Christ....what...a...hot-head!"

"You can say that again," Robinson commented from his spot on the couch, "So, uh, let's make sure these little guys DON'T leave the room, huh?"

"Yeah, I think so."