Gundam wing Ex

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Rinuki
Apprentice

Gundam wing Ex

#1 Post by Rinuki »

Ok first off the boring old stuff called rules lol.

1. I want original gundams.
2. No ottttttttttttttttttt gundams lol cos it will cause problems.
3. Try not to auto hit or auto kill other rpers. Unless you have disscussed it with the other rper and they have agreed.
4. If your gundam gets destroyed your charcter doesn't have to die you can just make a new gundam.
5. And rember have fun.

---------------------------------

Story

There is a darkness drawing over earth and the space coloneys. There is now more to be worried about than the armys and other gundam pilots as a new enemy draws closer it will be up to the gundam pilots to either save the universe or destroy it.

(Ok not much of a story but I want the rpers to build the story)

-----------------------------------

Charcter Sheet

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Gundam name:
Appearence:
Weapon:
History:

Name: Silver Asuka
Appearence: Tall with silver spikey hair, red eyes, scar over his left eye, black jeans, white baggy t-shirt, Black jacket, Black belt with silver custom designed belt buckle.
Weapons: Desert eagle always kept on belt, Combat knife kept on leg. And weapons kept in storage at his gundam garage (assault rifles etc.)
Personality: Kind, loving, funny, skirt chaser, smart, and serious about protecting his freinds.
Bio: His father was a well known gundam pilot and gundam repairer. His father died when he was 13 when some one sabotaged his gundam. his gundam selfdestucted while his father was trapped inside. After that Silver inherited his fathers garage which in the years he has owned it he has upgraded several times and it is now an underground facility with high tech defenses. Silver has become a renound gundam and mech repairer as well as pilot.
Gundam name: Silver wisp
Appearence: Silver and red with black sections.
Weapons: Two engergy swords, one plasma canon(sp?) mounted on back, An assault rifle mounted on each leg and hidden energy blades on its arms.
History: Silver wisp is the first gundam silver built and he has upgraded it many times as his skills have grown. He has always kept silver wisp as it is the only gundam that has ever been able hold his fathers gundam A.I wich was the only thing salvaged from his fathers gundam.

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD
Templar

Re: Gundam wing Ex

#2 Post by -Semper Fi- HeLLHounD »

I might join, only because i'm a die hard sucker for Gundam seeing as I loved it when I was in Grade school.

Luca
Grand Templar

#3 Post by Luca »

*Wishes he knew what Gundam is* it never showed it when I was a tyke
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Rinuki
Apprentice

#4 Post by Rinuki »

Well Gundam wing has released many animes but I'm basing this one off endless waltz =). And you can check wikipedia for information about gundams.

Oh and you may make changes to your gundam during the rp and add new wepons. But do it like Jeff bought a Ac plasma rifle for his embro x15. You know during a post and then add the changes to your charcter sheet.

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Der Kojote »

finnaly a Rp i can join every one else has +150 replies...i always used to watch Gundam as a kid...it was that and outlaw star that draged me into a qusi-anime fan

in short i'm in
In remembrance Lothi Great Rper and greater Solider
ye will be missed 21 gun salute

Rinuki
Apprentice

#6 Post by Rinuki »

Great =). Well post your charcter sheets on here and on wensday I'll start the rp if enough people have joined

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#7 Post by Pteroid »

Name: Riko Sinclair

Appearence: Brown hair and eyes, slight tan, black tanktop covered by a red jacket, red pants.

Personality: Brash, arrogant, clever (at least in his own opinion), and fast-talking.

Bio: Riko hails from New Mexico, a mercenary with little virtue and a lot of vice, his love of gambling has gotten him into many a tough scrape, causing him to take on jobs to pay his debts, he unwittingly gained popularity amongst the inner circles of the world's government, who see him as both a potential threat and a potential asset. Riko is oblvious to this, and just wants to keep his finances in the black and achieve his dream of getting the fabled jackpot that would allow him to retire early.

Gundam name: Gremlin Mark2

Appearence: A custom made (and named) Gundam, Gremlin Mark2 is humanoid in shape with two large protrusions coming out of the sides of its head, like ears.

Weapon: A beam-rapier, a shoulder-mounted cannon, and a beam rifle.

History: Gremlin Mark2 (or 'The sequel' as Riko jokingly calls it) is the second gundam created for Riko, after Gremlin Mark1 was destroyed in a mission to destroy a power-plant, which turned out to be a trap. Mark2's atributes (speed, strength, etc.) are far better than Mark1's.

Rinuki
Apprentice

#8 Post by Rinuki »

Sounds good ^^ . This should be a good rp if people stick with it.

Raziel Morgan
Council Member
Location: Hiding in the shadows, ready to strike whenever i am ordered.

#9 Post by Raziel Morgan »

Name: Drakz
Appearence: Like a mix between robotic dragon and a human, taller than a human, but smaller than average gundam. His biological features are silvery white hair, green eyes, and VERY plae complexion.
Personality: Very serious, Usually slightly depressed, rarely smiles. Also very intelligent.
Bio: Born in a small mountain village, Drakz displayed obvious milatary talent and was one of the first people to test a gundam. However, a year later, when doing his first mission, Drakz got caught in an explosion from a nucleur power plant attacked by terroists. The blast destroyed most of his gundam, but seared all of the interior components into drakz's body essentially making him half gundam. After this incident, Drakz disappeared from the public eye for about 1258 years. he has recently surfaced again though so far no one know why.
Gundam name:Drakz (orginally Wyrmkin)
Appearence: (this is know essentially Draks appearance) Comprised of interlinking mesh armour, made of a now unknown metal, the suit covers Drakz's body witht the exception of the right half of his head. it is silver in colour, though it has glowing red runes etched upon it. Out of back spring two wings, which are now actually connected to Drakz's spine. these can furled and unfurled at will. The gundam suit also has a reptilian feel. The armour is worn in places, but has no damage.
Weapon: Drakz spent his time alone working on ways to use the mind to power a gundam suit. As such his weapon is essentially magic. he can absorb energy using the wings of the suit and some vampiric claws mounted on his wrists. he then can launch this energy through his palms in the equivalent of laser weaponry, though with a variety of modes, through his wings to launch powerful, but draining and inaccurate blasts, and he can also use it to enhance his other weapon which are metallic blades the length of hand and a half swords which can extend from his upper wrists.
History: One of the first gundam suits to be made, it was fused with drakz during a mission gone terribly wrong. it has since been upgraded immensely and can easily compete with all of the modern gundam suits.
Notes: Drakz is alot faster than most gundams, and has perfected flying to a standard no one can match (supposedly). however, while Drakz is powerful and fast, due to nature of his suit, any blows taken are very damaging to both drakz and the mech.
What is dark, but a lack of light?

JediGuy
Zombicidal Maniac

#10 Post by JediGuy »

Oooo....Gundam!

Name: Michael Lynlos
Appearence: Black hair. Wears a sleveless shirt and jenes, with a hooded jacket.
Personality: Normally quiet but easy to anger. Can think through problems just as easily as he can fight through them.
Bio: Michael was born and raised in the city. Accustomed to City life, it was quiet a system shock when he signed up with the Mobile Suit Division and shipped out to Training camp, in the middle of nowhere. Less adapted for close-quarters fighting, Zeke excelled at long-Range support with precision weaponry and ballistics. He just recently graduated near the top of his class.
Gundam name: Farcry
Appearence: Custom addons built off of the standard Gundam unit. The weapons that the gundam carries are a long-range sniper rifle and a small energy blade built into the right arm. On it's back is a pair of medium-long range heavy mortars. The Gundam's "Eyes" Have been modified to work fluidly with the scope on the rifle, reducing the percentile of error and enhancing range vision.
Weapon: Modified DLX-52-B Long-Range High-Calibur Sniper Rifle, Beam-blade built into the right arm. Twin medium-to-long range ballistic mortars.
History: This mobile suit was a variant of the standard support Gundam, built specifically to the pilot's requests.
Magic is merely science that we have yet to understand.

Optix
Grand Templar

#11 Post by Optix »

I'm in. I'll post a character ASAP
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

#12 Post by Der Kojote »

Name: Andrew Adolphus

Appearance: Andrew has a mediterranean skin tone blue eyes and brown hair, he stands about 6'2" he is usually seen in Jeans and a combat jacket with some running shoes. He carries a colt anaconda on his side three derringers, one underneath his left sock and two up his sleeves.

Personality:Andrew is intelligent but not to the degree of Einstein mostly specializes in hacking and computers, He thinks quickly and is eager to help though when under extreme pressure he will withdraw and become more robotic, methodical, but very aggravated, angry, and unstable. other than those times he is good guy.

Bio:Andrew was born to a great family they loved and cared for him and he worked his hardest to make sure their expectations were fulfilled though they said that so long as he got a job, they were quite surprised when he became a gundam poilt at age 19 but still were extremely happy for him, he since has been fighting though after one mission that only 3 people came back...he has acted different no one talks about it, but the report of the mission seems to be missing...

Gundam name: Wraith

Appearance: main body is black with the color scheme slowly going to Dark green as it moves away from the center

weapons: 1 energy blade looking somewhat like a roman gladius a energy axe and a beam rifle that looks like a SA80 but with the scope moved further up.

History: Andrew got wraith after numerous mission as a mobile suit pilot, he had it upgraded, and after some slight AI modifications Wraith was born
In remembrance Lothi Great Rper and greater Solider
ye will be missed 21 gun salute

Rinuki
Apprentice

#13 Post by Rinuki »

Great charcter sheets everyone. And looking forward to your optix ^^. Well looks like we are on track for rp start on wendsday ^^

Luca
Grand Templar

#14 Post by Luca »

I wanna be in, I just need to think of a character...
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Rinuki
Apprentice

#15 Post by Rinuki »

it fine you still got time =D . And people can still join after it starts