Gundam wing Ex

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Luca
Grand Templar

Re: Gundam wing Ex

#16 Post by Luca »

Name: Alex Hunter

Appearence: a little shorter than others and much lighter, short brown hair, blue eyes, short tailed brown trenchcoat, black shirt, grey jeans, flying goggles on forehead and industrial work boots.

Personality: care-free, quick thinker, adventurous and a little arrogent.

Weapons: Alex has two chain whips, smoke bombs and a Magnum pistol.

Bio: Kid was a rougue, ran against the law and never stopped moving. But he lived where breaking the law was vital to survival, a city corrupted heavily with crime. Alex's light weight made himself acrobatic, fast, and a dare devil. He used this to his advantage for hit and run tasks, quick escapes, stealing, cat burglary and uses his chain whips with baletic style. Alex has light hands and sticky fingers, making him ideal pickpocket. He was eventually caught but they admired his salvaged Gundam and gave him two choices; rot in jail for his listless crimes or sign up for Mobile Suit Division. Being one looking for adventure, and the fact his gundam could use a tune up, he chose the second option.

Gundam name: Jet Blade (Jet for short)

Appearence: Jet was made to be an airbourne suit, it is smaller and the body made more sleeker than the standard gundam, making it faster and more agile. Alex made it so it attacked before enemies could warm up their guns. Having hidden energy blades built in both arms, Missle pod on the back and a blaster rifle, made it seem to opertate similar to a jet. Jet has the element of surprise due to it's fragile looking exterior, but is actually a challenge to most other suits.

Weapons: hidden energy blades built in both arms, Missle pod on the back and a blaster rifle.

History: Alex and a friend (who he denies to talk further about) saved it's chasis from the scrapyard and modified for Alex's personal use at his hidden garage in the middle of nowhere (as Alex describes it). Now in the mobile suit Division, it has been cleaned and repaired, looking brand new.
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Rinuki
Apprentice

#17 Post by Rinuki »

very nice luca. and still waiting on optix * spins laso over head* (things cowboys used)

Raziel Morgan
Council Member
Location: Hiding in the shadows, ready to strike whenever i am ordered.

#18 Post by Raziel Morgan »

at the risk of sounding like a complete and utter idiot, how exactly foes his thing work once it starts off? i've done battle thread before and understand the idea of posting move after move, but when you have a proper role play, i am unsure as how to do it since logically all the characters will not always be together, etc. how exactly does it work?
What is dark, but a lack of light?

Rinuki
Apprentice

#19 Post by Rinuki »

well you can make up your own npc's to fight, go on missions, ask other rpers if they wana do mission posts etc. And when it comes time I will post the thing that will bring everyone together the new enemys =D

Luca
Grand Templar

#20 Post by Luca »

that and you can go on about what happens when everyone isn't in a gundam (like the Mobile Suit Division Headquartyers or training camp)

but that's just my opinion. :p
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Der Kojote
Grand Templar

#21 Post by Der Kojote »

i'm just hoping that the Rp won't be as combaluted as Gundam wing's story line...
In remembrance Lothi Great Rper and greater Solider
ye will be missed 21 gun salute

Raziel Morgan
Council Member

#22 Post by Raziel Morgan »

ok thanks,i think i get it now. Can't wait for this to start.

Rinuki
Apprentice

#23 Post by Rinuki »

Well I will start it tommorow as soon as I get back from college =D. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry bout that lol

Raziel Morgan
Council Member

#24 Post by Raziel Morgan »

great, this is gonna be awesome.

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#25 Post by Pteroid »

Indeed.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#26 Post by Extorio »

Nice 'Indeed' there Pteroid lol.

Name: Kane Stone
Appearence:
(Sorry Rinuki, I had to do it lol)
Personality: Kane is quite a cold person, due to his time with the rest of Project B.L.A.C.K. However, he is honour-bound to help serve anyone who saves his life. He also doesn't know how to handle social situations, meaning he doesn't talk much.
Bio: At the age of 6, Kane was taken along with his brother to become members of Project B.L.A.C.K. Only Kane passed, his brother was discarded. After that, he was given an experimental gundam, the 1KUM1-X V5RS1ON A.K.A Akuma Tsubasa (Demon Wing). Akuma Tsubasa or Ak, for short is a very fast Gundam, suiting Kane's style of combat beautifully.
Gundam name: 1KUM1-X V5RS1ON A.K.A Akuma Tsubasa (Demon Wing)
Appearence: It has a humanoid shape, and I mean humanoid, meaning the arms and legs are smoothed like a humans and the head is kinda like a humans. It also has black angel wings (heh, stole).
Weapon: Black beam zweihander. A large cannon that unfolds from its back and a simple triple barrled machine gun on its left arm.
History: It was created alongside the rest of the Gundams that were used by Project B.L.A.C.K.

EDIT

Damn Vista

Rinuki
Apprentice

#27 Post by Rinuki »

I officialy declare this rp open I will post an rp thread.

What I post will ont affect anyone elses post unless you want it to =D

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#28 Post by Extorio »

Ok people, to try and get this RP moving abit, I had a feeling that I should bring the rest of Project B.L.A.C.K into this RP as secondary enemies. I've spoken to Rinuki and he likes the idea. I'll have to warn you though, they will be very powerful. And theres another 4 of them, so you guys can give your opinions please.

Thanks.

Raziel Morgan
Council Member

#29 Post by Raziel Morgan »

sounds cool to me. but alliance wise, are they with silver's lot, the mercanaries, or are you gonna split off with them into a new group?

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#30 Post by Extorio »

They will be 'Evil' until Rinuki introduces the proper bad guys. We spoke about this in person and he thought that Project Black would give the RPers something to do while also giving back story to my own character, is that ok?