T.U.B.E.R.

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

1337G4Mer
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

Re: T.U.B.E.R.

#256 Post by 1337G4Mer »

"How about we get the engineers to make some sort of microphone?" Nick replied "If these things can translate" Nick pointed towards the machine in his ear "Why not create something that translate our language to theirs?"
I'm a nobody
Nobody's Perfect
Therefore i'm perfect

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#257 Post by Raphael »

Rocky was still laying in his hammock, bored out of his mind *I wonder how long it'll take for them to realize I'm not there...Eh, so long as I'm not getting jumped by horny Felim, it doesn't matter to me.*

The falls made him slightly drowsy and he slowly drifted to sleep, unable to stay awake from the sounds of the water echoing through the cave in a rhythmic form.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#258 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Bertrand waved goodbye to SSruvi and headed back to the Humans. "Need any help?"
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#259 Post by Pteroid »

Calvin nodded, "Yeah, Betrand, we may be in need of your translating skils again, apparently we have a meeting the chief, or king, or whatever the head honcho is called around here, care to accompany us?"

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#260 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"Of course, do you plan to reveal my identity anytime soon?" Bertrand asked.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#261 Post by Pteroid »

"Not unless you wish for us to," Calvin answered.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#262 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"Good, just remeber how Beasts are regarded. Now, other than the story is there any specific things you want said, or said in a certain way?" Bertrand said.

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD
Templar

#263 Post by -Semper Fi- HeLLHounD »

Tironu:

Tapping her foot steadily, she began to decode the situation on the many layers that it encompassed. Looking to the Fowlim sternly she layed out what was to be done as she saw it."We have to find him first." Looking off towards the smoke that still curled upward.

Eunisu:

The crackle of electronic equipment was a reminder of what was. He was uneasy as it became a apparent that it was no accident to why the ship came down. Blood stained the walls as streaks ran to the bodies that made it, hand prints bloody and stained as the people must of ran from whatever had caused this. Hearing a high pitched snarl Eunisu turned to see the open jaws of his attacker, it ringing through the barren halls of the vessel

Luca
Grand Templar

#264 Post by Luca »

"If I know Euni, his curiosity would have got the better of him..." He looked towards the smoke and it hit him. "What about that huge 'ship'?"
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD
Templar

#265 Post by -Semper Fi- HeLLHounD »

Tironu:

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Looking over her shoulder at Tyrial. Her bright eyes tried to understand how such a bond could've been established between such different individuals. Walking oiut into the sunlight she didn't want to waste anytime keeping the idiot from getting himself into trouble.

Luca
Grand Templar

#266 Post by Luca »

Tyrial had found nothing but follow her to find Eunisu. "How did you get to know him?"
ImageImage

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#267 Post by Pteroid »

"Well if he starts asking questions we'll need you to translate out answers, but other than that, just tell him what you told the rest of them."

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD
Templar

#268 Post by -Semper Fi- HeLLHounD »

"I can't say i really "know" him..." Her expression somewhat regretful yet seeming determined as if to change all that. "One would be crazy to not heard about him however." Smiling warmly, "He's a renegade...alsways has been, even when we where little. You got to recognize him through his actions not his words...His reputation began to sread like wildfire even back then."

She ran her fingers through her hair, looking back with a smirk."Whats your story?" Leaping up into the branches and starting out towards the wreck.

Luca
Grand Templar

#269 Post by Luca »

Tyrial walked along "Well, it's hard to explain. As Euni's reputation rose amongst his kind, mine rose amongst the Fowlims as a warrior, guardian and lover. Always the best choice for annaversaries." He went on. "Then fate had it that our paths met, and. Well you know how it is when two troublemakers meet." he continued. "From there we teamed up to kick [censored] and take names."
ImageImage

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD
Templar

#270 Post by -Semper Fi- HeLLHounD »

Tironu:

She smirked at the last bit,"Chasing tail seems more appropriate." Keeping pace as she lept from branch to branch in a rather lazy type fashon. Though she couldn't deny what he had said. Tyrial had a similar reputation to Eunisu in terms of fighting ability and together she figured it was all that more formidable.

"Let's get moving, his scent is fading."