T.U.B.E.R.

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

Re: T.U.B.E.R.

#301 Post by Pyromancer »

Ssiruvi held his unoccupied hand flat and gently set the small animal on it. It promptly hunkered down on all fours, glaring at the Reptim. I'm not sure whether that'ssss cute or intimidating. Probably cute. He used his now unoccupied hand to run a finger down the animal's back. He heard it purr for a second, then continued to stroke it. He glanced over at the Hoo-Man who was attempting to speak to him. "<...You do know that I don't undersssstand a word you're ssssaying, right?>"
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#302 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Bertrand sighed at the continued incommunication. "You humans really should learn some sign launguage, it helped Matthew get the point across quite well." He translated the words that Goon said to Ssruvi, and Ssruvi's response.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#303 Post by Pteroid »

"Don't worry Bertrand, I've begun planning something that will effectively shatter the language barrier, I just need to get back to the ship. But that's something that can be left until morning," Goon replied.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#304 Post by Raphael »

The tribe leader sighed and propped his head on his paw, clearly he was bored "Is there NO ONE that wishes to speak? I'm growing bored of this silence, and could be doing other things right now."

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#305 Post by Raphael »

Bump'd let's keep this going people.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#306 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"<Actually, yes, to re-voice the earlier request, might we be able to ask for some volunteers to help retrieve valuables from the ship?>" Bertrandio said.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#307 Post by Pyromancer »

Ssiruvi raised an eyeridge at the Hoo-Man's statement. "<Funny. My firsssst thought on sssseeing thesssse ssssmall creaturessss wassss that they were miniature Felim.>" He continued stroking the mini-cat, which had taken the opportunity to drape itself over the Reptim's hand.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#308 Post by Raphael »

After a looooong nap Rocky jumped out of the tree and slowly walked up towards the village "I guess I should stop hiding, *Yawn*...Even though it's helped me in the past...a lot. I just need to make sure that I don't get outnumbered."

He could see The tribe leader's hut in the distance, and the Reptim petting what looked like a miniature version of a Felim in his claw He approached the Reptim, lazily placing his left paw in the pocket of his pants "<I didn't know that my kind had a miniature cousin...Am I right in guessing that the humans brought this little kit here with them?>"

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#309 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"<Yes, that is correct.>" Bertrandio said. "<What were you hiding from anyway?>"

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#310 Post by Raphael »

"<Me? I was just avoiding the inevitable mob of horny Felim that always chases after me when I come to this village...So, what's going on inside gramps' hut?>" Rocky leaned his face close to the small kit's and let the tiny feline sniff his nose.

Big Brother
Master

#311 Post by Big Brother »

Laura and Sypher walk out of the trees and into the opening. Laura looked at the felim. "We saw you in that tree."

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#312 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"<There is a discussion going on concerning the matter of where the representative of Humanity will be residing, and whether or not some people from your village will accompany us back to the shuttle.>" Bertrandio said.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#313 Post by Raphael »

"<Is that so? Well I wouldn't mind going along. As much as I would enjoy catching up with my grandfather, I can't stay here or I'll get molested>" Rocky pulled his nose away from the kit and turned to look at Sypher and Laura. He gave Laura a flirtatious grin "<I don't mind too much.>"

He spun around and walked toward the hut "<I wonder how things are going in Gramps' meeting.>" He walked through the doorway and knocked on a nearby hard surface "<Am I interrupting anything?>"

Big Brother
Master

#314 Post by Big Brother »

Laura blushed and then her face grew angry. "Little punk, what does he take me for?"

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#315 Post by Pteroid »

After hearing the conversation between the Fowlim and Felim, Goon chuckled, but regained his composure before addressing Bertrand.
"Well Bertrand, I believe I'll go about the camp and check up on the other survivors, make sure everyone's alright, goodbye."
With that, he walked off in the direction of the group of humans.