T.U.B.E.R.

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Pteroid
Grand Templar

Re: T.U.B.E.R.

#286 Post by Pteroid »

Burroway bowed, Calvin and Goon (not well versed in social graces) awkwardly followed suit.

"Thank you, you will not regret this decision. There is one more thing though, I wish to go with several of my men back to the wreckage of our ship, to see what can be salvaged, we will be able to defend ourselves well enough in the daylight, but could we ask that several volunteers go with us with carts to help retrieve the valuable things from within?"

Big Brother
Master

#287 Post by Big Brother »

Sypher manages to stumble into the group . He sees the leader and stands up strait. He knew to show great respect for any higher up. "Um, it's a pleasure to meet you, sir."

By the trees, Laura waits to hear more news of the matter at hand when the children's cat latched onto her leg and claws at her. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" She starts swinging her leg and takes flight into the air.

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#288 Post by Pteroid »

Ellen and Marcus looked up to see what had just happened with Laura and the cat.

"Big birdy doesn't like kitty-cat," Ellen said.

Marcus nodded, "But kitty-cat like big birdy."

Big Brother
Master

#289 Post by Big Brother »

Laura dive-bombs down close to the ground swinging her leg trying to get the cat off. "Get this [censored] thing off me! Now before I [censored] kill it!"
Sypher runs over to the scene trying to pull the cat from her leg. It jumps off Laura's leg and onto Sypher's face. "MMMMMMMMMM!" The cat muffles his scream.
Laura lands and tries pulling it off of his face.

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#290 Post by Pteroid »

Ellen and Marcus are rolling on the ground, laughing.

Goon hears the commotion, "Excuse for just a moment," he bows before leaving and sees what's going on. "What in the world?"

"Mista Goon! Come look, Big-Birdy and kitty-cat are funny!" Marcus shouted.

Goon runs and tries to help Laura pull the cat off Sypher.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#291 Post by Raphael »

"Hmm?" The leader looked at Sypher with a surprised look on his face. After a slight pause he smiled at the purple Felim, motioning for him to sit. But Sypher suddenly rushed outside, apparently there was some chaos outside that he had to deal with. The tribe leader shrugged it off and turned to the other people in the group "While the human representative is busy, does someone from the other races wish to speak?"

Over at the falls, Rocky decided it was time to go for a quick walk. Making sure no one was around to watch, he slowly left the cave and took a quick stroll in the woods. When he was far enough in he hopped onto a low branch of a tree, taking a quick nap in the sun lit area *It feels good to be out of that cave for a while...Hopefully nobody will disturb me...*

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD
Templar

#292 Post by -Semper Fi- HeLLHounD »

Arriving about a hour or so after she set out with Tyrial, she was irritated to find Eunisu's scent masked by the fumes of the burning ship, it's destructive flames dying as it's inner extinquish systems had set in. Still Eunisu had to of been nearby for the rivits he made from his fast feet led right up to the outter perimeter of the crash site. Looking up to Tyrial Tironu couldn't help but wonder if he had actually gone inside to finish off any survivors or uncover something about this strange creatures.

"You see him Tyrial!?" She yelled, the sound of one of those insects startling her as she spotted it feeding out of the corner of his eye.

Luca
Grand Templar

#293 Post by Luca »

"Nothing!" Tyrial dropped to her level. "he must havce went inside."
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#294 Post by Pyromancer »

Ssiruvi leaned against the chief's tent near the entrance, listening in on the meeting. The chief'ssss a ssssmart one. He forcsssed them to keep their desssstructive ssssecretssss to themsssselvessss. He then saw a Fowlim trying to fight off one of the small animals that had been accompanying a pair of juvenile Hoo-Mans, much to the delight of the juveniles. After the animal had transferred from the Fowlim to a Felim that had tried to pry it off the Fowlim's leg he approached them and grabbed the animal by its neckfur. To his surprise it was slightly loose. What kind of animal issss thissss? He then forcefully pulled the small animal off of the Felim's face, leaving several long scratches on the Felim's face in the process, before the small animal attempted to latch onto his armor-covered arm. It failed in this endeavor and instead chose to hiss, yowl, and swat at Ssiruvi. It actssss like an enraged Felim. He got a good look at the creature. It even lookssss like one. The Reptim version of a smile crossed Ssiruvi's face. Maybe the two are related.

The scout had left the wreck and returned to the hive. Now a pair of warrior ss'zash approached the wreck. Upon arriving, they spotted a pair of Tribesmen. They charged, knowing that other ss'zash were on their way behind them.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Big Brother
Master

#295 Post by Big Brother »

Laura ripped part of her skirt and began wiping Sypher's face, "A few scratch marks, nothing much."
Sypher flinched. "It stings. Ow!"
"Stop complaining." Laura wipes off some of the blood and pulls off her over-skirt.
"You ripped it." Sypher said pointing to the skirt.
"Oh, well. I had another under it. I'm going to find a nearby stream and soak the skirt. You should come with me." Laura turns and walks away with Sypher close behind.

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#296 Post by Pteroid »

Marcus tapped Ssiruvi on the side, "Mista big lizard, can we have our cat back?"

Goon gave the children a concerned look, "Kids, you should keep a better eye on your pets."

Ellen giggled, "Okay mista Goon."

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#297 Post by Pyromancer »

Ssiruvi glanced down to the juvenile who tapped his leg. It seemed to want the small and very angry animal he was currently holding. He glanced to the animal and then back to the juvenile before putting the animal down near the Hoo-Man child. It was about that time that he felt something pounce on his tail with needlelike claws and teeth. He let out a loud hissing noise, the Reptim equivalent to screaming "Ow", before spinning around to look at what had attacked him. It looked like a miniature version of the animal he had just set down. He brought his tail around and pried the tiny furball off his tail. It promptly latched onto his hand, provoking a shorter, quieter hiss from the Reptim. He started trying to shake the small animal off. "<Ow! Ow! Get off me you frigging micro-Felim!>"
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#298 Post by Pteroid »

"Oh dear," Goon said, he tried to help Ssiruvi get the kitten off his hand, "Kids! Get the carrier quick!"

The kids raced off to find the pet carrier while the kitten jumped off Ssiruvi and onto Goon's face.

"AAAAGH!!!" Goon yelled in agony as the little ball of fur and spite scratched his face.

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#299 Post by Pyromancer »

Ssiruvi was grateful to have the micro-Felim off of his hand as he inspected the damage. A few ssssmall sssscratchessss, but nothing sssserioussss. He then turned to Goon, who was now getting clawed heavily by the micro-Felim. Ssiruvi cautiously reached over and caught the animal by the scruff of its neck. When he did so, it abruptly stopped struggling and seemed to curl up, holding its paws close to its body with its tail going right between the back legs. The Reptim raised an eyeridge. Thissss issss interessssting. Grab it in the right placssse and it jusssst curlssss up. He took a good look at the animal, as it couldn't harm him at the moment. It lookssss like a tiny version of the animal I jusssst removed from the Felim. Maybe it'ssss a juvenile? He gave it a slight poke to the belly with one claw, not enough to break skin. It latched onto his finger and tried to chew on it. He smiled. It was jussst playing earlier. "<You're a ferocioussss little animal, aren't you?>"

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#300 Post by Pteroid »

Goon felt his face, there was a large amount of small scratches but nothing serious.

"Sorry about this sir, we didn't mean for these creatures to get loose, I guess the children mistook the Felim for large versions of these creatures, which by-the-by are called 'cats', and let them out to play. Kids." He looked both amused and nervous at the same time.