T.U.B.E.R.

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Luca
Grand Templar

Re: T.U.B.E.R.

#271 Post by Luca »

Tyrial took to the skies, heading for the ship.
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Luca
Grand Templar

#272 Post by Luca »

((sorry for the doube posting))

Soon the meeting had begun and a fair deal of people was part of it.
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#273 Post by Raphael »

The tribe leader entered the hut and smiled at the group of people sitting, looking at the humans with great interest *So these are the beings that my grandson and that Vulccan were speaking of...Interesting* He sat down at the end of the circle and breathed deeply ((tribe means we get to have a meeting in a fire-circle ^_^))

Finally, after a long pause, he spoke up "First off, I'd like to welcome all of you to my village, and you are free to stay as long as you like...But I must warn you, You may be in for some extremely personal contact if you arent careful. Now, Whoever wishes to speak first, you are welcome to do so...But please discuss it amongst yourselves first, I'd rather not have any chaos in my home thank you."

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#274 Post by Pteroid »

Burroway and Goon (who'd followed along) nodded towards Calvin. Calvin cleared his throat and ran through the story again.

"Greetings from the human empire 'o wise and powerful tribe leader, our ship, a transport ferrying people from one planet to another, was taken over by a group of mutineers who, due to their lack of knowledge about space travel, ended up crashing it onto your planet. We believe that our absence will soon be discovered by our kind, and a rescue ship will soon come, until then, we have no choice but to survive here. However, there is a possibility that we both could benefit from this situation..."

Calvin trailed off letting Bertrand translate what he had said. Waiting for the Tribe Leader to ask him to elaborate.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#275 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Bertrandio translated, word for word. He had taken up residence to the right of Calvin. He was in his human form.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#276 Post by Raphael »

The tribe leader stroked his chin gently as he heard Bertrand's translation, *'Wise and powerful' huh? My, these 'Humans' are an interesting bunch.* "I see, and how may we benefit from this Human? I am curious as to what you may have to offer us in return for our hospitality. I would gladly let your kind stay with us, all intelligent races are welcome in our tribe, but we appreciate 'favors' in return...Unless you have something else in mind for repaying us."

He looked at Bertrand in his human form oddly *That human is different from the others...But why?* He gestred over toward Bertrand with his hand "The human in robes, why does he smell like the beasts that have been terrorizing the villages of our world?"

==========================

Rocky was still out cold from the falls, snoring loudly. He would most likely remain that way until the next day. Luckily for him, the falls were drowning out the snoring for anyone of animal descent with weak hearing. ((Humans are an obvious one seeing as they aren't gifted with enhanced senses))

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#277 Post by Pteroid »

Burroway jumped in at this moment, "Believe me, we have much to offer you, there are things that can be salvaged from our vessel that would greatly improve you're standard of living, also the outer shell of the ship itself can be crafted into weapons and armor that, as I've been told, could greatly assist you with you little beast problem, along with any dispute you'd have with neighboring villages. And it doesn't stop there, we have something that would give this entire world a major technological jumpstart, knowledge. We can teach you how to float on ships made of metal, fly in great machines that would rival the Fowlim, master the land with self-moving wagons that would draw on the power of the sun itself, and -greatest of all- we can show how to conquer the vast expanse beyond the stars!"

Burroway finally stopped, panting for breath.

Calvin grimaced, the 'human in robes' could only have been Bertrand, he gave the 'Beast in disguise' a nudge, "Erm, it's seems you've been found out Bertrand, best make something up fast."

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#278 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Bertrandio grimaced, thinking wildly. "<They can offer you trade, and knowledge. While staying here, materials can be made from the ship. Materials that would greatly improve your swords, armor, and bows. Knowledge, is also available, with some of the techniques brought, boats made of metal can be made to float upon the water, machines that can make the Felim fly as high as the Fowlim can reach, or higher. Eventually, given enough time, and if some Humans chose to stay here, you can make machines that move by themselves, and you can be be taught how to reach the stars themselves.>" He coughed and added. "As for myself, we were attacked by some Ss'zash on the way here, and some of the blood got on my clothes, it washed out, fortunately. My companions found it a source of some amusement.>" Bertrandio said.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#279 Post by Pteroid »

Calvin chuckled, "Nice save."

He waited for the tribe leader to respond.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#280 Post by Raphael »

The leader looked at Bertrand cautiously "...Very well, but if I witness any hostility from you, I want you out of my village...I tolerate strangers, so long as they dont attack anyone in my home."

He thought for a while about the benefits of having the humans around, but it seemed as though something was missing from their answer "...Interpreter, is what you said EXACTLY what that one said, word-for-word?"

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#281 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Bertrandio shrugged, "<As much as can be properly translated>."

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#282 Post by Raphael »

"I see...Well, I suppose we really can benefit from each other's company. I just hope you aren't intending on making us into an army of killers. We have been living in peace with the other tribes, and I want to keep it that way. So any knowledge that you may have to offer had better be peaceful, or you wont be welcome in this village any further. I wont have my tribe tainted by the bloodlust of war."

Pteroid
Grand Templar

#283 Post by Pteroid »

"We assure you your highness, that we would like nothing better than peace here, we humans know the ruin that conquest can bring, so the only knowledge of battle we would give you would be defensive," Calvin said.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#284 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Bertrandio translated, and added a his own piece. "<Though from my own personal experience, any knowledge can be turned from peaceful to harmful purposes, and vice versa, the method for making swords is excellet for making tools that cut down trees, and medicine that takes away pain can kill you if you use too much.>"

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#285 Post by Raphael »

The tribe leader breathed deeply and nodded his head "Very well, You may stay and share your knowledge. But if anything bad comes from this you will be exiled from my village, Is that clear?"