T.U.B.E.R.

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Big Brother
Master

T.U.B.E.R.

#1 Post by Big Brother »

Emerging from the wreckage of the ship after a severe crash. Only a lucky few were able to see what their future had in store for them. Sadly, it wasn't very welcoming.

Pteroid
Grand Templar

Re: T.U.B.E.R.

#2 Post by Pteroid »

Goon was alone, as usual. Only this time his isolation wasn't neither from his exclusion by others, or by his own design.

"Hmm...others," He muttered to himself, "Must find others if I'm to survive." He nodded at his own sagely advice, "Very good idea, but a group would attract more predators, and then what would become of me? Eaten up by one of those aliens. No sir, I must stay alone to survive." He scratched his head, a grimace on his face, "Good arguement, but with a group comes safety in numbers. Not to mention some of our fellow shipwreck-ees will have salvaged weapons of some sort or another, and thusly offer more protection than piece of pipe." A look of comprehension crossed his face, "Yes, but what if..."

He continued on for quite some time, not noticing that he was being watched.

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#3 Post by Pyromancer »

Ssiruvi clung to the trunk of a tree near where the ship went down, having gone to investigate it after losing the trail of a strangely intelligent Beast and watching the crash. Below him, some apelike creature was jabbering to itself in some yammering language, if one could call it that.

He cocked his head to one side as his tongue sampled the air. Certainly not normal. Maybe ssssome new form of Beasssst? He then noted the strange coverings the thing wore. No, not one of them. They wouldn't be able to think up ssssomething like that.

Watching its face, he noted that it could express more emotions using just that than he could, watching it go through several different emotins in a matter of seconds. Maybe it'ssssss worth a clossssser look. He began to climb down the tree using his claws and tail, being careful to not make any sound he could avoid.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Bertrandio Eluesis Samarkand watched the ship come down. He had been avoiding a particularly die-hard hunter, and had missed being there at the arrival. He remembered Matthew, the little one whom had come down in a similar crash. He decided to try out his new form. He morphed into the shape of Matthew. Taking stock, he noticed the deficiencies and benefits of this form. He was smaller, but he was also more dense, since he had not completely mastered the form change. He patted the 'clothes' he wore. They felt like cloth, but would have the same durability as his scales and skin. He waked toward the crashed ship, determined to see what these 'Humans' looked like and if he could successfully communicate with them.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Big Brother
Master

#5 Post by Big Brother »

Laura, flying over the treetops, noticed an area where trees were down. Curious about how something of the sort could happen, she heads towards the scene.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#6 Post by Nuff »

Luljeta watched from the top of a raised tree filled moutain face as plumes of thick black smoke rose from the forest below. The large crash that had preceeded them had interupted the Vulccan's meditation and now she watched on as the smoke crew thicker and travelled further.

"This is a bad omen" She muttered under her breath. She pulled her hood up and over her head and silently mae her way towards the site of the devastation. As she drew closer she was alerted tot he sound of someone talking. It was a strange language, not one that she had ever heard before but what she could tell the one speaking was distraught and paniced.

Getting closer still but staying down wind Luljeta spotted what was making all the noise. A creature will a flat face and a lack of fur, scales or feathers was bumbling through the forest like a lost kitten. Luljeta watched on intently.

1337G4Mer
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#7 Post by 1337G4Mer »

Nick found himself on the floor after blacking out upon impact. He stood up and examined his body for any major wounds or broken bones.Fortunately there wasn't anything major except some minor scratches and bruises. He was inside in the remains of the ship and inside everything was a mess. There were cracks and wide gaps in the hull, debris littered the corridor and the sight of dried blood and the corpses were common.

"Gotta get out. Look for surviors" Nick thought to himself.

He grabbed his weapons he managed to retrieve from the armoury during the "takeover" in orbit. He first spent a good hour walking around the ship shouting and looking for survivors but he was only greeted by the sight of more deformed corpses including his parents. His parents were members of the Ships military and they died fighting the beasts in order to protect the crew. Nick went over and paid his respects and took possession of their dog tags.

Unable to tolerate the sight any longer, Nick climbed down one the holes in the hull until he was greeted by a forest. He sat down on the ground to take a breather and examined the environment around him. Nick has always wondered what his new home would be like, and was excited upon discovery of this planet. Now, he wished they never came here in the first place.
I'm a nobody
Nobody's Perfect
Therefore i'm perfect

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by Raphael »

Rocky was dashing from tree to tree leaping great gaps in midair as if he could fly like he was one of the Fowlim. After about five minutes of this he stopped on one tree branch and looked down at the horizon, noticing a strange hairless creature pacing back and forth and looking like they were going to go crazy *What a weird looking person...No fur, or feathers...not even scales...I wonder what it is......hmm?*

Looking down he noticed a hooded female standing just underneath the tree he was sitting in ((For future reference, that's you Nuff)). He jumped down to the ground branch by branch, and hung upside down in front of her by use of a thick branch that was above her. Their eyes met for a while...Eventually Rocky spoke, but quietly so that hopefully the creature nearby didn't hear him "...Hello there miss...whatcha up to? Checking out the newcomer as well?"

-Semper Fi- HeLLHounD
Templar

#9 Post by -Semper Fi- HeLLHounD »

Tironu

"They say it was some sort of vessel...It came in from the heavens and landed beyond the western trees near the ridge."
Was the word that was passing from ear to ear with in her Luccan village. Tironu had no desire to dwell on some alien vessel when tensions between her and her family were near it's breaking point, Pushing some hair from her eyes with her finger, she stood upon a branch with little interest about the smoke that was coming from just over the rise. Nothing was as important to her than making the world understand that she didn't need thier help...She would never need their help...

Running her hand along the features of her blades that crossed on her back she would find the right one when the time came...

---

Eunisu balanced himself in a crouched position as the sound of burning wreckage filled his nose. His cloths rippled in the gentle winds as he stared on. Certainly this had a reasonalbe explanation but what he did not know. laughing to himself. Surely this was all in his imagination. Shrugging off his silly deductions he stood up correctly before leaping down through the crisscrossing branches."Coming Tyrial? I mean, I can always get into enough trouble on my own y'know." Looking to his Fowlim friend with a mischevious smirk.

"But besides all that, what do you say we go check out the aftermath." Falling freely through the trees. past homes and the people that occupied them.

1337G4Mer
Merchant

#10 Post by 1337G4Mer »

All of a sudden, Nick heard a loud series of repeating beeps. It was the motion detector that he managed to swipe from one of the dead military personal. He took it out from his pocket and saw a few blips. One of them were pacing up and down and two blips were moving in fast towards his location.

"Well, the moving blips are definitely unknowns but this one could be a survivor, scavenger or a predator..." Nick thought feeling slightly curious and afraid.

Nick stood and checked the rifle he was holding. He flipped the safety off and approached the pacing blip cautiously. Nick had to maneuver around all the large debris littered on the floor, hoping half the time that more wouldn't fall of the ship or suddenly tip over.

As he approached the pacing blip, he could begin to hear rants and chants spoken in English. Nick relaxed a bit and started walking at a quick pace until he saw Goon.

"Hey! You all right?" Nick called out to the other survivor
I'm a nobody
Nobody's Perfect
Therefore i'm perfect

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#11 Post by Pyromancer »

Ssiruvi's head shot around as he saw a Felim go leaping through the trees toward him. It would appear that the impact hassss begun to draw ssssome attention. I jusssst hope it doessss not draw the wrong kind.

He turned back in time to see another thing come over to the babbling one. Now, let'ssss ssssee what thesssse creaturessss are like together, and whether or not it would be ssssafe to go closssser.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Drisk Kayne
Grand Templar

#12 Post by Drisk Kayne »

Drisk lay on the ground, his breath's coming in short, scared gasps. The crash... how had something like that happened? Getting up slowly, Drisk made sure that he had no major injuries. Looking around, it came as a shock to Drisk that bodies were strewn everywhere, looks of fear still evident on their faces. Without warning, tears sprang to Drisk's eyes, tears for everyone who had died in that crash. He hadn't know everyone, not by a long shot, and there were even those who Drisk had thought of as jerks. But to die like this, none of them had deserved that. The tears continued to run down his face, tears that were for his friends, for his family, for his enemies, for those he'd never had a chance to meet. They were all equally cried for, and at the end of it all Drisk's face was near crimson and his vision starting to blur. He took several deep breaths to calm himself, and focused his mind on the situation at hand. He had to get out of this death-filled ship, that was for sure.

Stumbling around the wreckage of the ship, Drisk came upon more and more bodies. Some were of people he knew, others were total strangers. No matter how well he had known any of these bodies, Drisk simply had no more tears left to shed. After a few minutes of walking, he came across the broken glass of a door to some emergency supplies. Making his way in there, Drisk almost tripped over a body which was folded at an unnatural angle right in the doorway. Once in the room, his outlook on the situation started to improve. There was a pack there, and it already had a field survival kit inside, as well as an emergency pistol. Not only that, but on his way out of the room Drisk happened to notice a metal slicer caught in the wall. That too was put in his pack, and with his supplies Drisk searched the corpse-ridden hallways for an exit.

One such exit was soon found, and Drisk pushed open a damaged door he had located. Outside, everything looked lush and green. So the first thing that he did upon exiting the giant metal casket was to throw up, voiding his stomach of all the food he'd eaten recently. When there was just nothing left for him to throw up, Drisk cautiously walked forward. Even with his supplies, Drisk still had no food with him, so finding something to eat had to be his first priority. But right now... he was just so exhausted from the whole thing... some rest first... before he even knew what was happening, Drisk was laying on his back, sleeping. It was by no means a sound sleep, and the look on his unconscious face was definitely one of misery. Bright redness still showed on his face from the tears, and his breathes were uneven, resembling crying.
"Free will is an illusion, and everyone is going to do what they are going to do. This is because before they do it, they're going to have done it, and afterwards they've already done it."

"So it goes."

1337G4Mer
Merchant

#13 Post by 1337G4Mer »

Nick motion detector beeped again. Another blip appeared and disappeared in a short amount of time. To Nick it seemed like another survivor.

"Hey! There's another survivor. Follow me" Nick shouted out to Goon to catch his attention.

Nick ran, ducking under and jumping over debris to the location where the blip was last shown. It took him a few minutes until he saw someone on the floor face up. Nick thought of the worst as he approached him(Drisk).

Nick checked his pulse. It was still beating and the survivor was still breathing. Nick let out a sigh of relief.
I'm a nobody
Nobody's Perfect
Therefore i'm perfect

Luca
Grand Templar

#14 Post by Luca »

Tyrial looked at his freind with a bit of a glare with folded arms alanced ona branch behind him, and watched him pounce off. Hmph...Someday I swear he's gonna get us killed." He muttered to himself. He shrugged and dived off his branch, plummeting down to the ground 'til he spread his wings and launched himself to a vertical direction that Eunisu was going. He caught up with him in a second just in time to listen to his invitation to the aftermath. "Sounds good, cos I can tell you now. That was no shooting star."

Both Tyrial and Eunisu came to the crashsite. Tyrial landed near his friend and pulled out his halberd at the sight of the wreckage. "What is that?"
ImageImage
click here to level up my card!

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#15 Post by Nuff »

Luljeta blinked at the upside down Felim that hung in front of her. What an odd way to introduce ones self she thought. Not caring much for the Felim, Luljeta simply walked by him, gently pushing him aside.

"You are blocking my view, Felim" She remarked in her thick snowy moutian accent. In the time she had spent getting her line of sight back the strange newcomer had become 2. They spoke briefly and Luljeta listened intently despite not understanding them. There's was a language she had never heard, they must have been a tribe from the far reaches of the world, they certainly looked out of their depth.

When one darted off following the sound of bleeps from a strange device, she decided she wpuld track him. The other creature seemed to disorintated to help her understand them anyway. He lead her to the wreakage, or close to anyway as he tended to one of his people who lay on the ground.

The smells of smoke and death filled her nostrils and she noticably shied away for a brief moment. "A bad omen indeed" She said to herself. Out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of a Eunisu and Tyrial by the crashsite. Those two were taking a mighty risk getting so close to soemthin they did not understand.