Full metal alchemist Rp thread

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Rinuki
Apprentice

Full metal alchemist Rp thread

#1 Post by Rinuki »

A gust blew across the town as Zack walked with his jacket closed and his colar up guarding his face from the wind. Zack looked up as he noticed an orange glow in the sky then rising smoke and a few moments later screams. Zack ran as fast as he could and came to the burning building. " Ahhh!! help!!" Screamed a woman from the second floor of the building "I'm coming don't worry" "My children there trapped in an oposite room please hurry get them first". Zack ran to the door as he got closer he heard the door creaking and felt the heat in the area rise " [censored]!!" Zack shouted as he dove side ways as the door was launched by the blaze of fire. "Looks like I can't go that way.

Zack claped his hands together and placed them on the wall making a new door he removed his jacket then enterd the blazing building holding his arm across his mouth and nose trying not to inhale to much smoke he ran up the stairs and as soon as he got up the stairs he heard the screams of the children he launched himself at the door breaking it open "Come on now lets go " as him and the children got to the stairs they collapsed "[censored] we can't go this way, back to your room" they got into the room Zack opend there window then clapped his hands together and placed them on the window sill and the window sill and the side of the building became sloped like a slide "Quickly slide down then go round front and wait for the firemen ok " "ok" the children slid down and began to run round front. Zack left there room and went for the mother. As he slammed through her door he saw that she was uncouncious on the floor he picked her up and began to the head back to the kids room but landing gave way and the floor in the room began to collapse. "Damn there isn't enough time" he thought to himself. Zack moved towards the window as fast as he could and dove out puting himself under the woman he crashed to the ground outside and skidded to a stop. "That could have gone smoother " he laughed to himself.

" Momma " the children shouted together running over. "She'll be fine don't worry" " Nice work there white light alchemist " " General Jintes! how long have you been here?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pride and Wrath were moving through an underground water system. "Wrath why are we here?" "We are breaking into the main libary" "why" "to find and destroy a certain book".

Lohti
Grand Templar

Re: Full metal alchemist Rp thread

#2 Post by Lohti »

Vincent sighed as he saw the building burning, and watching Zack emerge from out of the pyre.

"You're an idiot, d'yknow that? any decent alchemist woulda found a water source and put the fire out insteada playing the hero." he criticized.

"Nevertheless, well done."
The Book: In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has widely been considered as a bad move.
The Book: Presidents don't have power, their purpose is to draw attention away from it.

Rinuki
Apprentice

#3 Post by Rinuki »

"Ah well" Said Zack as he dusted himself off. "Well I'm off to central head quaters join me if you want?"

Lohti
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Lohti »

"I'm not altogether certain whether or not I could stand you long enough to travel to central, but I do need to report to higher anyway." Vincent said.

"Besides, someone's must ensure that you stay out of trouble, White Light Alchemist."
The Book: In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has widely been considered as a bad move.
The Book: Presidents don't have power, their purpose is to draw attention away from it.

Rinuki
Apprentice

#5 Post by Rinuki »

"Haha, Well come on then the train leaves in 30 min" said Zack pointing in the direction of the train station