X Men : Summation

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#76 Post by Schrodinger »

Shadow gasped for air, "That was unexpected." He tried to assess this newcomer. Shadow didn't know whether to thank him, or kick his head in.

This certainly puts a kink in my plans. 5-on-1, not good odds. I definitely need some back-up now.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

Re: X Men : Summation

#77 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Physcho Daniel caperes madly, dancing to a music no-one else could hear. Eh picked up Psylocke and hurled her into the other Brotherhood members. Leaping up and backfliping in the air, he put his foot through the wall right beside Shadow Mask's head.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#78 Post by Schrodinger »

"What the hell is up with this guy?"

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#79 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"WhY It's qUite simP l E, I'M InsA n e!" Phsycho Daniel smiles, hauling his foot out, his pupils contracting and dilating wildly.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#80 Post by Shifts »

Arclight stepped forward, confused at the madness set before her. She slammed her hands together and released a shock wave upon the psycho, hoping to knock this person out of the battle.

Psylocke gasped as she was thrown back, and crashed into a car. She rolled off the vehicle and disappeared in the shadow, reappearing beside Arclight, standing in her shadow.

"Who is this guy? Who does he fight for?"

"I've no idea, but we have to take him out, or stop him from hurting us. When he hits this X Man it's alright, but his attacks are strong."

Quill pulled out his phone which he kept in his pocket, tucked away from damage and rung up Magneto.

"Sorry to bother you, sir," Quill said. "But there's some psycho guy floating in the air that's taking out both sides. He looks like one of the new guys, and I think I know what he can do. Can you do something about it, we're taking hits."

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#81 Post by Pyromancer »

After he had gotten assigned to a tent Brian had moved some distance from the group to practice his abilities. He started with testing to see if he had absorbed enough calcium to pull off an idea of his. Once he thought he was a good distance away from the group he removed his jacket and started.

Large, curved bone spikes emerged right behind his shoulders, arching forward. Bone claws emerged from his fingers, turning each into a flexible blade. Bone blades emerged above each hand and spikes jutted out of his elbows and knees. Large, shoulderpad-like groths emerged around his shoulders, a spike jutting out from each pointinging away from his body. A row of curved bone blades emerged coming down his spine, starting small on his neck and growing larger down his upper back before shrinking slightly as they went down his lower back. Small growths of bone emerged from his eyebrows, cheekbones, and around his orbital sockets.

Now for the real test. Bony plates began emerging around the bases of each of the spikes and began to cover his body. About halfway through Brian was wracked by a coughing fit. He retracted the bony plates, spikes, blades, and growths, then sat down, panting heavily with a small amount of blood coming out of his mouth.

Damn. I still don't have enough calcium to do the armor I was thinking of. He pulled a large pill-bottle from the pocket of his jacket and took two of the fingerbone-sized pills. At lesat, not without dissolving my internal carapace.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#82 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Daniel groaned. I should have seen that coming. Physcho him had appeared right behind the shockwave and was advancing toward Arclight. He disappeared from the tent for a second and appeared beside himself. "Idiot! Get him! Not them!" He boffed himself over the head. "Now go!" He pushed hiself toward Shadow Mask. He then turned to the Brotherhood members. "Leave him alone and he won't attack you directly, in the meantime I suggest you do what you were sent here to do and then hightail it out of here!" He dissapeared and was back in the tent.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#83 Post by Schrodinger »

Shadow stood up clutching his chest; luckily the kick didn't break any of his ribs. Several large trucks and vans quickly surrounded the six mutants. Shadow was relieved for a moment but the relief immediately faded when he realized that the men filing out of the vehicles were not there to "protect and serve." They were Vanquishers and they had been authorized to use deadly force. Shots rang out, peppering the entire area.

"Not what I had in mind but I'll take it," Shadow retreated into the woods.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#84 Post by Shifts »

Angel leaped into the sky, spreading his wings wide and flapping them to stay airborne. There was commotion in the streets not too far off, and he was perfect for airlifting the new guy out of the way. Word had reached him of the Brotherhood taking part in the activities, but he didn't fear them. He had no grudge against them, and they barely knew him. As long as he didn't create a scene, everything would run smoothly.

He landed perfectly in the square where there was a group of Brotherhood members on one side, and a team of what appeared to be the Vanquishers on the other. This wasn't good; the Vanquishers will take him down instantly on sight of his wings. But where was the shadow boy?

He looked around and saw a figure slip into a wood, through a passageway between two buildings.

"Aha" Angel muttered.

Angel pushed his wings out to make himself feel bigger, then jumped into the air again, soaring over the Vanquishers and causing them to cower in unknown fear. He swerved round then flew into the forest. He stayed above the target, then homed in on him.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#85 Post by Schrodinger »

Shadow heard what sounded like a large bird flying low to the ground. He saw a blur soar above him and turn in a wide arc, as it did so the figure became more defined. It wasn't a bird at all, it was a man! Shadow watched in awe as the winged man glided done in front of him. As the figure landed Shadow dropped into a defensive stance, ready to fight should the need arise.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#86 Post by Schrodinger »

"Relax, I just want to talk," Angel said trying to ease the tension. Shadow lowered his guard but still remained on edge. "My name is Warren, I work for Professor Charles Xavier. He runs a school for people like us; a safe place where we can learn to control our powers. The Professor knows about your abilities and would like very much to speak with you."

Shadow crossed his arms in thought and quickly came to a decision, "Okay, take me there."