X Men : Summation

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#46 Post by Pyromancer »

"Somehow, I knew you were gonna say that." Brian turned his attention from John back to his training. He held his left hand out so he could see it and focused on the back of it, willing it to darken. He managed to get it to roughly Native American skin tone before the strain forced him to stop. Well, it's an improvement at least. Still need to work at it. He willed the skin tone back to normal.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Blue62
Master

#47 Post by Blue62 »

"Great....it was a long day too. I can go another couple hours now, I'm awake enough. If I get tired, I'll let you know." he said, shrugging apologetically. He fell silent working on his nerve, "What's this school like anyway?" he finally asked.
No warrior should allow his weapons to rust.
Let me cure your infection, it pains me to share it.

If you can't run, you crawl. If you can't do that....well you know the rest...

Optix
Grand Templar

#48 Post by Optix »

Vince shrugged his shoulders "Whatever. Let's just get going already. And there better not be any damn storms at this 'reasonably dry forest' that we're going to."

Chris raised his hand "No thanks Logan. You want a light though?"
Chris opened his hand to reveal his index finger on fire.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#49 Post by Shifts »

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler

"The school is very friendly, and takes your problems kindly," Kurt explained. "Everyone gets along with one another and you learn a lot about other mutants and yourself. There is good accommodation, too." Kurt chuckled a little, then looked out his window and checked the mirror to see behind the vehicle.

Logan/Wolverine

Logan cursed as he fiddled around his pockets for a lighter, holding his cigar by his teeth. He began to get frustrated when Chris made an offer, holding out his finger which was producing a small flame.
"Well aren't you full of surprises," Logan chuckled. "What is it you do anyway?"

Optix
Grand Templar

#50 Post by Optix »

Chris shrugged "Don't know technically, but I manipulate all different elements."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#51 Post by Shifts »

Logan/Wolverine

Logan nodded, rather impressed, smoking his cigar once more then looking up at the sky when he heard something. There was nothing there but a few rainclouds and some breaks in the cloud patterns. When he turned around to examine the rest of the area, he heard a large whirring noise like that of an engine, and dust rose into the air around a large, triangular object in front of him.
Logan waved away a cloud of dust when the jet turned off the stealth and revealed a sleek, smooth and shiny aircraft. A door opened to become a ramp for movement into the ship, and a woman strolled down it.
"Storm," Logan said, advancing towards the ship, Chris in tow. He seemed to be somewhat fascinated.
"Logan," Ororo said coolly. "Well, we're here, and the rest of the team are inside with the new recruits...." She looked over Logans' shoulder at Chris. "So this is Chris." She inspected him for a moment, then turned her attention to Logan again.
"Let's get goin' then," Logan said, stepping up on to the ramp, then indicating to Chris that he should follow.
Once the three of them had made it in, the ramp rose up and became a door again. Logan sat down in one of the few seats and buckled in, then indicated to Chris that he should sit down beside him. Ororo took a seat beside them, on another aisle. The jet rose into the air, stealth flicked back on, and shot over the streets and towns to the Xavier Institute.

*Everyone else is on board, the X Men can post about their arrival in the school. Schrodinger, I'll have someone pick you up soon, don't worry.*

Magneto

Magneto stood behind his desk, looking over his top Brothers and new recruits. They all seemed capable of battle, some had already faced some tough conflicts and endured harsh times; the newbies were yet to encounter this part of life.
"You are all sincerely welcomed to the Brotherhood," Magnetos' voice boomed out across the room, addressing the new recruits. "Here you will find all that was promised to you. You will be trained to withstand the roughest of the roughest, and the toughest of the toughest. The veterans of the Brotherhood are ones to be respected, and to be idolized ,not victimized. Accept one anothers' differences and get along, or else when it comes to battle, we will all fall...."
Magneto paused.
"You will each be allocated to a tent in the meantime," he called. "A Brother will take you there and see fit to that you are well. You may leave."

*Same goes for everyone else here, the Brothers, just make your way to the tents.*

Optix
Grand Templar

#52 Post by Optix »

When the jet arrived Cbris stepped off with the others and looked around.
The place was amazing, he'd never seen anything like it before. He turned to Logan "So, can I take my hood off here?"

Once Magneto finished his little speech Vince walked off towards a vacant tent, opening the flap and looking inside "So Quill, can I take this tent?"

Blue62
Master

#53 Post by Blue62 »

Logan chuckled, "Heck, as long as they're got some basic welding equipment, I'll be able to fix up my truck...hotels are nice for a couple nights, but they're not for me. Too insulated from the great oudoors. What about this Professor X, what's he like?" something clunked behind them and he glanced in his mirror, "Nust- hold that thought. Figured it wouldn't last this long. I'll just take a minute, I've got to get that strap tightened." he said, pulling over onto the shoulder and hopping out. Boosting himself up on the tire, he jerked the strap's hook to replace it and worked the rachet. Tugging the strpa a bit, he nodded and returned, "That'll do it. Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt."

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#54 Post by Pyromancer »

Brian turned to John. "Wait for me a minute, okay?"

He followed Magneto away from the main gathering. "Hey, Erik, may I have a word?"
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#55 Post by Shifts »

Logan/Wolverine

"Sure, knock yourself out," Logan said, then entered the school.
He stood at the entrance for a little while, taking it in. Nothing much had changed since his absence, so he headed upstairs through a series of corridors. Eventually, he emerged out onto a balcony in which he stood over the garden. There were a lot of students sitting around on the grass, probably taking a break from lessons and taking in the sun. He looked over to where there were no students and noticed a gravestone, sitting lonesome in the middle of a square patch of grass, secluded by hedges. Logan bowed his head low, when someone spoke behind him.
"Let her go, Logan," Professor Charles Xavier said, rolling up beside him in his wheelchair. "She's gone."
"I know...." Logan muttered. "I know..."

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler

"It's alright..." Kurt muttered.
The rest of the night passed by without a single disturbance, and by the morning the two had arrived at Xaviers' School for Gifted Youngsters. The truck was parked beside the school and the two hopped out.
"Well, let's go," Kurt said, smiling to Logan.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#56 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Daniel followed Jamie to the tent. He sat on the ground and waited.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#57 Post by Shifts »

Magneto
Magneto looked the new Brother in the eye for a moment, thinking the request over in his head. He was short on time at the moment, so he need to think quick.
"You have 3 minutes," he said, leading Bio over to a secluded corner of the room and motioning for John to leave. "Talk."

Quill
Quill led Vince out of Magnetos room and through the surface of the Earth, onto normal land once again. He took him down a hillside and into a large clearing where many tents were set up. When Vince requested one Quill inspected the tent.
"Yep, it's vacant," he said. "Go ahead. Remember to stay here til further notice. Don't leave the clearing."
Quill moved away from the clearing and into a quiet part of the forest. All that could be heard was the twittering of birds and the Autumn leaves crunching underneath the weight of his feet. He then stood stock still, listening. Then three woman stepped out from behind three trees: Arclight, Callisto and Psylocke.
"Good, you're here," Callisto said. The other two looked over Quills' shoulders to make sure he wasn't being followed. "You took some time."
"Of course I took some time," Quill blurted out. "I had to get some guy over here before he got annihilated by the Sentinels. Magnetos' orders."
"Well, anyway," Callisto said, crossing her arms and transferring weight from her left foot to her right foot, right foot to left etc. "You know what orders we've all been given by Magneto."
"Basically cause harm in the streets," Quill muttered.
"Yep," said Callisto. "Let's move then."

The four stood across from a mutant protest, where a band of humans had joined together and blocked off the roads and pathways by yelling about mutant hatred. There were mostly men in the crowd, very rowdy and some apparently drunk. Judging by their size, Quill realized that these men meant harm.
"Right, let's go," he sighed, leading the four across the street.
They marched right up to the front line of the mob and stood still, out of range from physical harm.
"Hey!" Quill called out, silencing the men as they turned to face him.
"Whaaat?" one man said in a slurred tone. The four looked at him in disgust.
"You think banding together like that is gonna make you safe?" Quill asked angrily. "Think it makes you guys tough?"
"Who are you to question us like that?!" one man cried. "Mutants your friends?"
"No," Quill said coolly. "We are mutants."
Quill noticed that what he had just said would cause an uproar amongst the men and eventually lead to violence. The mens' faces were a mixture of confusion and rising anger, as they turned to one another and dropped their cardboard signs. The four mutants stepped back, realizing what was coming.
"Arclight!" Quill called over his shoulder. "Shock waves, now!"
Quill, Callisto and Psylocke retreated behind Arclight as she pulled her gloves off of her hands. She flexed her fingers and arms, then grunted as she slammed her hands together. A shock wave emitted from her closed hands and knocked the men back and causing a ringing sound in their ears.
"Again!!" Callisto yelled.
Arclight slammed her hands together again and the men screamed in pain. Once the waves subsided, the men got back up again, angrier than ever and picked up their signs as weapons. They advanced on the mutants fast, when Quill threw himself at them, spikes forcing their way out of his skin. He landed in the hubbub and spiked many men.
"Help me out here!" he called to the others.

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#58 Post by Pyromancer »

Bio crossed his arms and leaned against a wall as he spoke. "Did Pyro already talk to you about the condition I set about my joining?" He paused for a moment to examine Magneto's face for a reaction. "Guess not. See, I'm willing to work for the Brotherhood, but I would also like to be able to leave at any time for any reason without any sort of harassment. Now, I understand that any plans or plots you may have will want to be kept secret and I respect that. I'm not going to tell anyone any of said plots or plans unless you want me to. Besides, given your offer I'm not likely to leave any time soon."

He stopped to wait for Erik's answer.

Blue62
Master

#59 Post by Blue62 »

Glancing around, Logan grinned, "It's a nice place, kid. I'm ready." he said closing the door and kicking it lightly to make sure it closed properly. Gesturing, he followed Kurt inside.

Optix
Grand Templar

#60 Post by Optix »

Vince sat in his tent and began brooding.

Chris threw his hood off before taking a deep breath and looking around.