X Men : Summation

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#61 Post by Schrodinger »

Matthew dropped the book he was holding. He grabbed the shelf for support while he collected himself. He quickly finished his work and rushed to the front desk.

"There was a protest nearby, right?"

"Yes, why?" the receptionist replied.

"Call the Police, I have a feeling it just got violent," Matthew dashed out the front door and to his car. He opened the door grabbing his black coat and his wide brimmed black hat.

I know this feeling, hatred, rage....

Blood lust.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#62 Post by Shifts »

Magneto

Magneto looked Bio closely, thinking over what he had just said. It was a first; a member of the Brotherhood he would just walk freely whenever he wanted if the need arrive. In all his time not one of his allies had wished to abandon the Brotherhood for their personal needs.

"I must say I'm disappointed," he said quietly. "First day and you already wish for independence among us. You must understand that when you join the Brotherhood you cannot simply walk out and then come back whenever you see fit. No, but seeing as Callisto has already informed me of what kind of man you are, I will only let you leave with permission. And when you do leave, which I hope will only be a 'break', I will have someone following you, watching so you don't spill secrets. Understand?"

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#63 Post by Pyromancer »

Brian shrugged his shoulders. "That was my plan to begin with, so yeah."

He turned around to walk away, thn glanced back. "Before you start worrying, I'd like to point out again that I see no reason to leave within the foreseeable future. Ja ne."

He got back to Pyro. "Well, that's taken care of. Do you mind giving me the grand tour?"
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#64 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

He was in the tent with Jamie. Yet, he was also inside the tent with Magneto and Bio. It was impossible to notice him, because if someone had been able to, they would also notice his presence throughout the entire camp, and the world. He concentrated his presence back inside the tent with Jamie, and gave an amused chuckle. He realized that Magneto never intended to let anyone leave the Brotherhood, and that the proclamation he had just made to Bio would include all Brotherhood members.
Let me leave? You could not stop me if you wanted to, he thought. And as for Bio, he scoffed inside, You wanna piss off a guy who can control metal, with your type of powers? Thats not brave, that is stupid.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#65 Post by Schrodinger »

Shadowmask arrived just in time to see some of the protesters go down, he knew he had to end this as quickly as possible. He extended an ebony whip from his wrist and swung in between the two groups, his goal being to separate them. The tactic worked as the Quill leaped away and the injured rioters were dragged back to safety.

"That's quite enough!" Shadowmask quickly assessed the situation; the injured rioters had multiple puncture wounds, many others were shaking their heads and holding their ears. Some might have simply ignored these minute details, but to Matthew, it spoke volumes.

"I assume this is your handiwork, correct?" Shadow motioned to Quill, "While I admit that this bunch probably deserves a good smack down, your method is seriously flawed. You see, if you kill them they won't learn anything." He said with a shrug.

"We don't need your help, mutant! One protester shouted, throwing a rock in Shadow's direction. A black tendril extended from beneath Shadowmask's coat deflecting the projectile. Shadow glared over his shoulder at the protesters, "Do yourselves a favor, GO HOME!" Shadow's cloak erupted, multiple tendrils writhing furiously. He turned back to Quill.

"Now, where were we?"

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#66 Post by Shifts »

Quill was literally taken aback by the new attack by a stranger. The man seemed to think he had some sense of authority with these people, but was soon proved wrong.

"We were on our way to kick your whiny little a**," Quill said, stepping toward Shadow with the others following him. "You one of them X-Men?"

Hank McCoy/Beast

Hank McCoy walked steadily down the corridor of Charles Xaviers' School for Gifted Youngsters on the way to Xaviers' lounge. He was wearing a suit to hide his blueness and had combed his hair back. He held the days' newspaper in his hand and was constantly shuffling it between hands in his anxiety.
He rounded a corner and knocked on the door of the lounge.

"Come in," a voice from within called.

Hank turned the doorknob round and pushed it open. He stepped inside the lounge and found Storm, Wolverine, Iceman, Cyclops and Xavier sitting down, apparently in the middle of a discussion.

"We will postpone this conversation for now," Xavier said. He turned to Hank. "Hello there, Hank. What can I do for you?"

"This," Hank said, and tossed the paper onto the table in front of Xavier.

The others stretched over to try and read the headline, which read 'Vanquishers Against Mutants'. There was a picture of a group of men and women standing around the mayor. One member of the group was shaking the mayors' hand and smiling.

"That's the man in charge," Hank said. "They call themselves the Vanquishers, meaning they aim to vanquish all mutants from the world by force and violence. Although they've kept the violence part 'to a minimum'. They've recently been brought to the publics' attention and tagged as a good thing."

"Why, this is preposterous," Xavier muttered, staring at the article in disbelief.

"They can't possibly allow that," Scott Summers(Cyclops) blurted out. "Even the mayor is OK with it!"

"Settle down, Scott," Ororo piped up, standing up off of the arm of a couch to calm him. "I'm sure higher authority will see to it that they will be disbanded."

Logan picked up the TV remote and turned the TV on. He switched over to the news and the rest turned their attention to it. The man shaking the mayors hand in the newspaper was being interviewed outside a protest.

"Yes," he was saying. "We are very proud to be accepted and honored for our cause. We hope to serve our people good and rid this place of those foul beasts" - Hank shifted a little - "in the easiest way imaginable. The public may rest happily tonight with us on the prowl."

Bobby Drake (Iceman) raised a hand to his head and sighed. They were trapped now; no going out in public without the alarm being raised to those Vanquishers. He felt so hopeless.

"I'll send word to the students that everything will be alright," Ororo said, making to the door and leaving.

(X Men students, you'll be gathered in the student lounge and have received the word of Vanquishers. Discuss among the other students)

Blue62
Master

#67 Post by Blue62 »

Poking his head into the lounge, Logan grimaced- he looked the oldest person in the school who wasn't a student, from what he'd seen. The first night he'd slept like a rock, exhausted form his travelling and his late night escape from the Sentinal. Shifting uneasily he found a seat in an out of the way corner and sat down, fiddling with his watch absently. Something was up- the big blue guy who'd asked him to meet in the student lounge hadn't actually said anything outright- but Logan had seen enough to recognise the queer feeling in his gut as anticipation for trouble.
No warrior should allow his weapons to rust.
Let me cure your infection, it pains me to share it.

If you can't run, you crawl. If you can't do that....well you know the rest...

Optix
Grand Templar

#68 Post by Optix »

Chris walked into the student lounge after hearing the news about this Vanquishers group. "Fracking briliant. Now we're not able to go into public. I wasn't this restricted before I came here but now I am. Sheesh."
He then walked over and took a seat on one of the sofas.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#69 Post by Schrodinger »

"X-Men? Hmm. I can't say I'm affiliated with any group by that name," Shadow talked a big game but he had no idea if he could beat all four of these mutants at once. He surmised the abilities of two of them, but the other two were a complete mystery. It didn't really matter if he beat them at all, he was just playing for time. With a protest of this size and on such a hot button issue, no doubt that the local police were on stand-by should anything go awry. All Shadow had to do was stall them.

"Well? Come on Spiky! I'm right here!"

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#70 Post by Shifts »

Quill

"Ha. Don't get too cocky," Quill said, then nodded his head to Arclight.

Arclight stepped forward and scowled at the newcomer. She shook her hands by her side then brought them together, releasing a devastating shock wave. The attack was bound to hurt this person badly and knock him away from them.

Hank McCoy/Beast

Hank stepped into the student lounge and waited for the chatter to die down. As all the students acknowledged his presence and turned to face him, all ears, he cleared his throat.

"Now as you are all aware a group called the 'Vanquishers' have arisen. They plan to eliminate any mutant 'threats', but that just means they wish to....kill us all.He paused and took this time to look around the room, checking to see if everyone was paying attention. You must not fear for your safety within these walls. This school is heavily guarded and the teachers care for nothing but your own safety at the time of a crisis. You are free to roam the garden and corridors as you wish, but if you mean to leave the school for a break, let a member of staff know. We will keep a watch out for you if you get in trouble. Thank you.

Hank left the room and headed upstairs to his own personal quarters.

Blue62
Master

#71 Post by Blue62 »

"Looks like I'll be hanging around here for a while then." said Logan under his breath. Standing up, he stretched his entire body, the blade in his hands making a very faint clicking noise s he flexed them as well. Rolling his shoulders back he shrugged, "I'm no teacher, never claimed to be, but if you kids want to count me in with them, I won't mind passing anything alone." he said quietly.
No warrior should allow his weapons to rust.
Let me cure your infection, it pains me to share it.

If you can't run, you crawl. If you can't do that....well you know the rest...

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#72 Post by Schrodinger »

Shadow quickly sank underground, effectively evading the shock wave. The black shadow sped forward in the mutant's direction. Shadow Mask reformed in front of Arclight and slammed her head into the pavement. An ebony tendril wrapped around Quill's leg then sent him flying at the other two mutants.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#73 Post by Shifts »

Quill, Arclight, Callisto and Psylocke

Callisto grabbed Psylocke then ran out of the way of Quill. She set Psylocke down behind Shadow Mask then sped round and round him. The speed she was at was enough to suck all of the oxygen out of the circle, which would suffocate her target. Psylocke hid in Shadow Masks' shadow, waiting for the right time to reappear.

"Son of a [censored]..." Callisto muttered as she sped round.

Arclight pushed herself to her feet and rubbed her head where she had bashed it. She rushed over to help Quill to his feet, as he had landed in a pile of bins.

"Come on, we're all taking him down," she said, then readied her hands for another shock wave. "Don't enter the circle Callistos' making, she's sucking the oxygen out."

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#74 Post by Schrodinger »

"Trying to hide in the shadows huh?" Shadow Mask's right hand morphed into a large claw and reached into his shadow. The claw withdrew grasping Psylocke by the throat, "That's my trick!"

"Tell me, would you be willing to sacrifice this one just to kill me?" He turned to Psylocke, "I wonder, just how much is your life worth to them?"

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#75 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

Daniel lay back in his chair in the Tent he was assigned to. Time to have some fun, he thought. I think Physcho-me could use a work out. He closed his eyes and concentrated for a second.
----------------------
Daniel appeared in mid-air, right beside Shadow Mask, except that this was a very different looking Daniel, he was ragged, his hair was straightened in all directions, and his eyes were ever-changing windows into madness, the pupils widened and contracted out of sync with each other, and the iris's changed colors chaotically. He grabbed Shadow Mask's arm and kicked him, (Remember Grimmjow kicking Ichigo in the first fight scene between them? Like that.) sending him flying into a brick wall.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage