X Men : Summation

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#16 Post by Pyromancer »

As soon as John had threatened Brian he had a five-foot long blade of bone from Brian's wrist shoot out right next to his face in a fraction of a second, leaving a small cut on his cheek. Brian's smile had disappeared just as fast. "You could torch me, true, but not before I killed you."

He retracted the blade. "Threats aren't a good way to start negotiations, Pyro. As for a name, call me, hm, Bio. Now than, make your offer. Why should I join you and your friends on your little quest for mutant supremacy? And don't say 'because otherwise the humans will slaughter us' or some other bullcrap like that because quite frankly, I don't give a damn. I want something useful."
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#17 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Al was on a stroll. He was still hundreds of miles from home, and his car was gone. He needed a way home, other than flight. Something less conspicuous that flying at supersonic speeds, hopefully. He decided to stop in a cafe. Food didn't have the same...meaning that it used to, but it would still be nice. So far, whatever that thing that had changed him had been quiet.

And then it came back.
Sentinels detected in area...updating mission...Mission found.
Wait, wha-
Initiating combat mode...moving to intercept.

Al's arms shifted to some beam cannons. blasts of energy came from his back and feet, tearing his shirt and shoes. He tried to stop himself, he really did. But he couldn't...it was like watching a movie. A young boy was the target this time. Al's arms opened fire, and the kid died.
Threat neutralized. Leaving scene.
Al's jets kicked in again, and he was flying away.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#18 Post by Extorio »

Kane was sat on the same doorstep, feeling the rain run down his jacket, twiddling his thumbs, waiting for something to happen.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#19 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"Difficulties?! If nearly being murdered is a difficulty, then yes, I have had difficulties with the X-men and their school. And the Legion thing was a part from a movie We always wanted to try. " He snapped his fingers and he disappeared, then so did the rest of them. One was left, and he came up and continued the conversation. "So what is in it for me? Those robotic [censored] can't catch me, and I always end up 'knowing too much' when I join a group. Invariably, someone tries to kill me because-." He stopped suddenly. Another more-Gothy version of himself appeared and whispered something in his ear, then disappeared "Yep, thanks for the info, Gothy-me." he turned back to the person. "So, Multiple Man is what you call yourself, Jamie Madrox? Fine, I'll check out this Brotherhood thingy, and if I like it I will join, deal?" he held out his hand for Jamie.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Blue62
Master

#20 Post by Blue62 »

Logan hesitated, "Everything I own is in my truck- my quad, the gun I use to keep food on my table. I can't just ditch it." He grinned dryly, "Besides, these roads are beautifuly maintained. If I can do a hundred klicks on rought dirt, outrunning your giante metal buddie shouldn't be a problem."
No warrior should allow his weapons to rust.
Let me cure your infection, it pains me to share it.

If you can't run, you crawl. If you can't do that....well you know the rest...

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#21 Post by Shifts »

John Allerdyce, the Brotherhood

John smirked as Brian revealed his ability.
"I can see now why Magneto wants you.." he said. "True, the humans will slaughter you, in the form of some big [censored] Sentinel designed to eliminate people like us. You would have no chance against them, and as a matter of fact, neither would I. The Brotherhood wants you because so do the X Men, a team of goody-two-shoes who want to live in peace with humans, instead of hiding. The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants would rather kill them in order to be accepted. Already I can sense your hatred of your heritage, the fact that you can't go out in public without people laughing at you or giving you dirty looks. So, I ask you now, on behalf of Magneto the Master of Magnetism, to join us."

Sean Cassidy, Banshee, the X Men

Sean soared through the air on his sonic waves, diving in and out of clouds when he was above crowded areas. Although he always believed that people never looked up, he wanted to be on the safe side. He pulled out the radar in his pocket with one hand, holding the other up to navigate himself. The target was a little way off, in a small cafe. He could see the dot moving, then sitting still for a while. He assumed that he was probably eating or something, which gave Sean some time to get there.
However, when he got close, all was not well. The cafe suddenly erupted in chaos, and Sean could hear the sound of rapid fire weaponry digging into an object. He panicked, wondering what was happening. Perhaps the mans' powers had triggered. If he got the man to Professor X in time, he would be able to contain his powers.
A figure emerged from the cafe and leaped into the sky in a frenzy. Sean could hear the radar beeping rapidly, so he knew he had found the target. He watched as the man seemed to veer off into the other direction when he spotted him, so he opened his mouth and screamed.

Piotr 'Peter Rasputin/Colosuss, X Men

Peter was so close to the target when he heard automatic weaponry being fired in a store to his right. He peered inside and watched as police officers and thugs battled it out behind furniture with guns in hand. Since Peter had enough time on his hands, and it would do him well to get out of the rain, he marched inside, triggering his metallic ability.
The thugs, in shock, paid more attention to Colossus than to the police officers. The police officers had recognized Colossus as an ally and had stopped firing, taking this time to exit the store and return to their police cars. The rounds that the thugs wasted on Colossus merely bounced off of his metallic skin and rang through the store. Colossus chuckled and picked up the thugs in his hands, then threw them through the window, glass shattering and cutting the men. One more was left cowering behind the counter, but Colossus spared none of the wrong-doers. He launched him out of the door and onto the bonnet of one police car, which melted the engine on impact.
Peter, his metallic skin receding into his human one, brushed his hands together and nodded at the police officers. They weakly smiled, a little taken aback at the sight of their car. Peter turned into the alleyway, out of sight from the police men and embraced the rain once more. On the doorstep of one of the local houses sat a late-teen, saddened and drenched by the rain.
"Kane, Code 19?" Peter called out. "I'm here to help you out. Come on."

Jamie Madrox/Multiple Man, X Men

Jamie smiled, happy that he didn't have to explain why Magneto wanted him. He took Daniels' hand and shook it happily.
"Glad to have you on our side," he said. "Welcome to the Brotherhood."
He led Daniel out of the house and climbed a ladder he found to the streets above. He pushed the drain cover over and hoisted himself out, lending his hand to Daniel so he could help him up. Once refitting the drain cover, one of Jamies' dupes came running round the corner out of breath.
"You couldn't have taken the other drain, no?" the dupe asked cheekily.
"No," Jamie chuckled. He absorbed the dupe and approached the nearest bus-stop. "I'll take you to the Brotherhood." He said to Daniel.

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler, X Men

Kurt frowned, struggling to make a decision. The Sentinel was close by, and had probably already detected their mutant scent, seeing as they were close beside each other the scent may have doubled.
"I can teleport you to your truck, but if you desire it so much then we will have to hurry," Kurt said, running out of time.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#22 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Al didn't see what hit him, mostly because it was behind his head at that point in time. So he took the full force of the blast and went flying into a nearby building.

New target found....
Al looked up at the attacker. He was wearing a costume, for some reason.
Who the hell is this guy?
His arms snapped up and sent a blast of fire at the newcomer.
Damn, when does this thing give up?
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#23 Post by Extorio »

Kane slowly looked up at the new comer.
"Maybe," He replied in response, "It depends who's asking."
He stood up and once again engaged his pyschic bubble, hoping to scare away this new person.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#24 Post by Shifts »

Peter Rasputin/Colossus

Peter tensed his muscles and engaged his metallic form. His torso was slapped in a shiny silver coating as Kane readied a psychic bubble.
"I know what you're capable of, Kane, but I only wish to help you," Peter said. My name is Piotr Rasputin, but my colleagues call me Colossus. You're obviously confused about your ability, and are possibly not quite sure of its' limits. Professor Xavier at the Xavier Institute can provide answers to all your questions, if you come with me."

Sean Cassidy, Banshee

Banshee forced another sonic wave but this time at the fireball that protruded from Als' arms. It melted on contact and the ashes fell to the ground below. There were some shouts from below and a few yells. Damn, I don't want to attract too much attention, Sean thought. Right now, his rescuee was in danger, currently sitting tight in a dent in a building. Banshee flew down to retrieve him.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#25 Post by Extorio »

"Okay, I'll go and see this Professor," Kane said as his bubble receeded.
"Collossus, huh? Nice power, so your a super hero too?"
"Not quite," Peter replied as he led the way out of the alleyway.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#26 Post by Shifts »

( Extorio, in future, don't make my characters talk please....well technically they're not my characters but who cares - don't do it)

Peter led Kane out of the alleyway whilst talking to him.
"Thanks for accepting, the Professor will be happy to have you with us," Peter said. "We're not exactly super-heroes, we're just a school that teach mutants about their heritage and keep them safe from the humans' cautious eyes. It's quite tough, but we're all friends here."
The police cars were just disappearing round a bend when Peter heard thomping from down the street. He peered through the rain and noticed a gigantic chunk of metal slam into the road. He followed it up but it disappeared in the fog that came with the torrential rain.
"Oh no..." Peter groaned. "We're too late, they're here..." He turned to Kane frantically. "Quick, I have a plan, but you need to listen very carefully. That up there is a Sentinel, a 3 storey-tall robot designed to rid mutants from the area. With my strength and your psychokinesis, I can toss you up to the Sentinel, where you will proceed to take it out from the core. If you have a weapon, use it to carve out the eyes, which are basically detectors set into the Sentinels head. From there, climb in the head and expand your psychic bubble to destroy the Sentinel. It may create a load of mess, but it will help."
Peter stopped talking, hoping the orders would sink in.

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#27 Post by Extorio »

(sorry about that Shifts)

"Got it, but wait," Kane said, nodding in agreement. He then raised a hand and Peter saw a metal railing begin to bend, eventually ripping and a long piece of metal flew to Kane's hand. He then hovered it infront of himself, molding it into a make shift dagger.

When it had finished, he grasped the hilt and put it in his waistband.
"Ready."

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#28 Post by Pyromancer »

Brian looked John in the eye as he spoke. "Sentinels, huh? Big guys, look kind of like humans in spandex, belts, and big helmets, usually travel in small groups? Hell, I've escaped groups before, and I've been able to take down a Sentinel in a one-on-one fight. Granted, I was sick as a dog for a week afterwards from my body's chemicals being slightly out of whack, but that's beside the point. Point is, I can handle the Sentinels on my own, and last time I checked I had told you that crap like what you just told me about normal people and the X-Men isn't gonna work."

He leaned against the doorframe and crossed his arms. "So, I'm gonna ask you again. How exactly do I benefit from joining the Brotherhood? What do I get for joining? Room and board? Payment? Training? What? You can run back to Magneto for an answer, just understand that if these X-Men show up with a better offer I might just join them instead, so you might want to hurry."
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#29 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

While on the bus ride, Daniel thought. He, or at least some of his personalities, knew what was going on, but they kept the strangest things from him. Admittedly, some of those things he did not want to know, like what the tempreture felt like on the sun, and in Antartica. He asked Jamie, 'So, Multiple Man, what does your boss want me for? If I have my info right, he can control metal, and his name is Magneto, and he is currently in a feud with Dr, Xavier, and wants to exterminate Humans. Why would he want my help?"
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Optix
Grand Templar

#30 Post by Optix »

Chris stood up from his table "All right. I'll take your word for it. Lead the way buddy."

Vince stood up when Quill called to him. "Where we going? Cause if this is some attempt to mug me I'll kill you."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.