X Men : Summation

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Blue62
Master

#31 Post by Blue62 »

Logan shrugged, "Take me just as long to run down there as it would to tell you where I parked. You coming?" without waiting for an answer, he stepped around Kurt, grabbed his bag, and opened the door.
No warrior should allow his weapons to rust.
Let me cure your infection, it pains me to share it.

If you can't run, you crawl. If you can't do that....well you know the rest...

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#32 Post by Shifts »

John Allerdyce/Pyro

"I don't believe you when you say you've taken down a Sentinel before one-on-one," John scoffed. "They're huge things, it's very rare to escape them, especially when they come in more than two numbers. Seeing as your power doesn't exactly damage something that large, yeah, I find it hard to come to terms with....."
"Look, if you don't want to join the Brotherhood, that's fine. It was only an offer. But in case you ask again, the Brotherhood offers power, training, freedom and the chance to actually sleep at night knowing there are others around you fighting for the same cause. And I'm sure Magneto would rather crush you than be questioned."
John sighed in confusion, he had come to a dead-end. There was no reasoning with this guy.
"I'm out of here now, you're obviously too much of a coward to face up to the real thing." With that, John turned and began walking homeward.

Jamie Madrox/Multiple Man

Jamie was about to nod off when Daniel spoke up. He looked around drowsily and sighed his sleep away.
"I believe Magneto only wants you because of your power," Jamie said. "The performance you put on back at your home was astonishing, not even my dupes can move that fast. Plus, if you hadn't been with the X Men originally, you might not have grabbed his attention."
He rested his head back against the chair.
"Oh, and don't call me my Name in public," Jamie whispered. "For now, just call me Jamie until we're safe."

Wolverine

Logan stubbed out his cigar and smiled at Chris.
"Well good, maybe this way we'll get the jet home," he joked and half-hoped.
He stood up from his chair like Chris and led him out of the restaurant. Outside was a phone booth, and Logan had some spare change jingling in his jacket pocket.
"Come with me a sec," he muttered to Chris, taking him over to the phone booth.
He opened the door and stepped in, moving aside a little to allow Chris to come in as well. He slotted some coins into the machine and held the phone to his ear, glancing outside to make sure no one was watching them.
"Yeah, I've got the guy," he said.
"Good, we'll be expecting you soon," Ororo said, rather pleased. "How are you planning on getting back?"
"Well the journey here was a b**** so I was hoping you could get the jet over here," Logan said.
"I was expecting that......" Ororo sighed, putting a hand to her forehead and brushing her fringe up. She paused in thought. "Alright, I'll come in the jet with a few others. I'll see if we can round up the other lost ones at the same time."
"Great, it's all I ask," Logan muttered in relief.
"We'll see you soon, get ready," Ororo said, and hung up the phone.
Logan turned to Chris and pushed open the booth door.
"Well we got a ride home," he chuckled. "We just need to wait a while, then we're out of here."

Quill

"I ain't gonna murder you," Quill said. He forced his spikes out. "Although if you try, I'll spike you. A little off topic, but hey, we're going to the Brotherhood. You've been asked to join by the head, Magneto. I'm sure you've heard of him in one of his threatening broadcasts to the public, which I hate it when he does. It just gives the others a reason to hate us all...." His spikes retracted while he thought in sadness.

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler

Kurt glanced out the window, unsure of what to do.
"Alright, make it quick," he said, following Logan out of the door.
They pulled the door shut behind them then rushed down the stairs.
"The elevator will take too long because we need to hurry," Kurt called to Logan.
They rushed quickly down the steps until the wall before them crumbled through a large heat source. They could see the rain outside crashing down on the murky streets and hear the sound of moving metal.
"Sentinel!" Kurt cried. "Quick, meet me at the garage, where I assume your vehicle is! I will distract the Sentinel!"
With that, he teleported through the usual blue smoke and reappeared in the street outside. There was no one else around, but he could hear screaming coming from inside the hotel. The sandy path in which he was standing on was waterlogged and puddles were forming all around him. On the road a couple of yards away were large dents in which cracks branched off in several directions. As Kurt followed the tracks, he found he source of them, a large Sentinel standing tens of feet tall before him. He began praying as its' head slowly turned round to look down and face him.
The rest of the robot turned fully round, giving the Sentinel a good advantage against Kurt. Small balls of energy formed in the eyes of the Sentinel, and shot toward Kurt. Kurt teleported however, on to the shoulder of the Sentinel. The machine was very slippy and Kurt had trouble keeping his ground. He ran up to the head and held on to one of the metal panels of it. He gripped it and began tearing it off, allowing him to peek inside. Once he got a good look, he teleported in and looked around him. Kurt set to ripping the wires apart, all the while hoping that Logan was doing alright and had found his vehicle. He once again prayed for both of their sakes.
Sparks flew as Kurt kicked in a box which contained the Sentinels memory. He felt the Sentinel jolt a little and tip forward. Kurt teleported out and found himself standing bare-footed in a puddle. The Sentinel was toppling over, into the barren field on the opposite side of the road. It crashed into the ground, and parts of metal and wires flew in Kurts' direction.
"Dear God..." he muttered, then teleported inside the garage.

Blue62
Master

#33 Post by Blue62 »

Tosing his bag in the back, Logan grabbed a hole in the front fender to turn the corner to the drivers door faster. Twisting the key, the engine grumbled and caught. Kurt appeared nearby and Logan revved the engine, while he leaned over to unlock the door, "Sorry 'bout the mess, but I wasn't planning on company." he called.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#34 Post by Shifts »

"It's alright, just drive," Kurt panted, hopping into the car. "They may have other Sentinels in the vicinity."
He took off his cap and placed it on his lap, and dried his face on his coat sleeve.

Optix
Grand Templar

#35 Post by Optix »

Vince let 4 blades slide out from in between the knuckles on each hand, each blade about 1 foot long. ""I'll stab you if you try to spike me."
Retracting the blades he smiled "Cool, so I get to be a villain. Sweet. Let's go."

Chris stepped out of the phone booth. "where's the jet going to land?"
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#36 Post by Shifts »

Quill

Quill looked up at Vince as blades slid out from his knuckles. It didn't frighten him, considering his emotional status.
"Yeah, a villain, if that's what you like to call it," Quill said. "We'll leave then, let's go."

Logan/Wolverine

"Trust me, if I knew I would tell you," Logan said. "The jet will probably be in stealth mode as well, so it'll be hard to find."

Blue62
Master

#37 Post by Blue62 »

Flooring the gas, he kept an eye on the rear view mirror as the quad shifted, "I'll have to tighten that up once we get some distance- I don't want to kill anyone if it falls out." shifting gears smoothly, he glared at the leak in the ceiling again, "You mind doing me a favour? There's a roll of duct tape somewhere in the back seat, see if it'll plug that hole. Smelel enough in here without wet upholstry."

Optix
Grand Templar

#38 Post by Optix »

Vince laughed at Quill's statement "Well if I'm not a villain then what am I? Obviously I'm like you, so what do you call yourself?"

He then began to idly form various weapons and the like from his body, the whole time following Quill "Oh, and where the hell are we going? It better not be some wet-[censored] jungle or the likes."

Chris muttered under his breath as Wolverine said the jet would more than likely be stealthed "Just perfect. Send a stealthed jet to pick us up. How the hell are we going to see the jet then?"

After muttering, he walked up next to Wolverine "So you know my name, don't you think I should know yours too? It's usually something that people do when they meet each other, it's called introducing yourself."
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#39 Post by Pyromancer »

Brian leaned against the doorframe for a minute, thinking on the offer. He looked back up. "Hold up there Pyro. You just made me an offer that got me interested." He stood up from his leaning position and walked over to the pyrokinetic. "Tell you what. I'll go with you and see what the Brotherhood has to offer. If I like what I see, I'll join. Deal?" He held out his hand.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#40 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Right. Projectile weapons won't work, changing plans accordingly to melee.This time around, Al's arms shifted into claws, and then got longer and longer until they were easily longer than the rest of his arm.
"Who the hell are you?"
Al went flying at the man, aiming to slice him to bits.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#41 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"Alright, Jamie." Daniel fell asleep on the bus. He woke when Jamie tapped him on the shoulder, they were outside a strange building.
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#42 Post by Schrodinger »

Matthew calmly walked through the automatic doors of the library. He often spent time here, it was one of the few places he could feel at ease. On a normal day Matthew would come in, make his way through the bookcases, find a book that interested him, sit in his usual spot, and read for hours on end, stopping only to help others find a certain book. But today was different; he came here, not as a customer, but as an employee.

Matthew exchanged a quick hello with the receptionist then headed straight for the back room, where his new boss was waiting. His first job as a librarian was to take all of the returns, check them back into the library's catalog, and place them back on the shelves. He glared at the 3x3x3 bin, a full 27 cubic feet of not only books, but also DVDs, CDs, VHS, and books on tape.

"This is going to take a while," he said with a sigh.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#43 Post by Shifts »

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler
Kurt sighed, but nodded at Logans' request. He teleported into the back of the car to save time, holding on every now and then whenever the vehicle shook after it went over a bump.
"Try to keep it steady!" Kurt called over his shoulder. "We're not being chased! There are no Sentinels in sight!"
He continued searching until he came upon some tape. A strange request, he set to taping up the leak. Once done, he tossed the roll of tape away and teleported back to his seat.
"Perhaps now we can ride swiftly," Kurt said. "The school is some time away, so be prepared for a long night."

Quill

Quill perked up at the laugh.
"'Villain' is too fairy-tale," he said. "We're more like the 'bad guys' in this whole affair. The ones that always cause destruction and mayhem, and dislike the 'good guys'. And no, we're not going to some wet-[censored] jungle. We're going to a reasonably dry forest camp. Now let's go."

Logan/Wolverine

Wolverine turned to become face-to-face with Chris.
"Wolverine," he said. "Although most folks call me Logan." He pulled out another cigar after stubbing out the other one. "Cigar?"

John Allerdyce

John smirked as he stopped in his tracks. His plan had worked, the whole reverse psychology trick had actually tricked this guy.
"No problem," he said, shaking Brians' hand. "Let's go."

Sean Cassidy/Banshee

Banshee gulped as he saw Al fly towards him with a new weapon in tow. He flew out of the way casually.
"Banshee, and you?" he asked cheekily, then sent a sonic scream out again.
I think I'll play around with this guy for a while, Sean thought. Have to be careful, though, the Professor said he needs to be contained.

*For the ones who have accepted the invitation to each side I am putting on halt until I get the others to their destination ;) Won't be long.*

Pyromancer
Templar Inner Circle

#44 Post by Pyromancer »

Brian returned the smile. "Alright, but." He held up one finger. "But, if I choose to join it will only be on one condition. At any time and for any reason, I will be free to leave the Brotherhood without molestation. Agreed?" He began walking after John, keeping a step behind the young man.
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Interested in a futuristic RP setting? Please check out The Network. We hope to see you there.

Shifts
Templar GrandMaster

#45 Post by Shifts »

"I'm not so sure," John said. "You'll have to take that matter up with Magneto."
He looked at Brian and smiled.