Rules of the RP Board.

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Yash
Administrator

Rules of the RP Board.

#1 Post by Yash »

Here are the rewritten rules of the RP board. If you wish to discuss them, PM me.

1. Standard forum rules still apply.

2. A proper RP thread will consist of at least a sign-up sheet, plot, and OOC thread once the RP is started. Anything else is optional.

3. The GM has complete control over their RP.(Outside of a moderator stepping in) This includes kicking people out of it, or letting only certain people in. If you feel whatever they are saying is unjust, or have any other problems with it, PM them first, and if that fails to work, PM me the situation, and I will take care of it.

Those are the basic rules which apply to all RPs. While they may not be ignored, they may be added to. For example, some users will create RPs with stat systems, requirements in character sheet, or other custom rules. If you wish to make an exception of custom rules, contact the GM of the RP.

This post is not final, and the rules may be changed, or more rules added later.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie