Zoids: Rise of Zephona

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Rinuki
Apprentice

Zoids: Rise of Zephona

#1 Post by Rinuki »

For who ever may want to join.

This rp will have a main storyline but please feel free to have your own little storyline going.

Rules

1. No auto hitting on other rpers charcters please unless you have discussed it with them.

2. No going straight up to main bad guy and killing him. ( Lol as stupid as it sounds you know people have tried it before).

3. No picking on other rpers.

4. please try to make your Zoids original. Cos we don't want everyone running around with liger zeros or blade ligers lol.

5. No organoids for anyone please unless you can give an extremley good reason.

Ok.... now for the story line oh yes ^^.

Story

It is 500 years after either of the animes.
There are now 4 differn't nations who are at peace with each other (Trinal, Clera, Anika, Umura) but there is one faction who are attempting to destroy the peace and bring all out war to the land. They are lead by Aranashi Zenpai who was once the leader of Trinal and the greatest Zoid pilot known through the land but was rumoured to have died during the war but he has been plotting the destruction of the four nations. His plan is to cause war between the four nations and whilst they are busy with eachother go after the mythical Zoid Zephona wich is said to be unstopable.

Ok now to explain the nations.

Trinal: Is the biggest of the four nations and has the most millitary influence known of. The citys are built up of mainly large buildings and is known for some of the worlds best Zoid mechanics.

Clera: Smallest of the four nations is mostly farmers and supplys food for nations and makes a nice tidy profit. Clera even do being small has a millitary force not to be taken lightly they make up for there lack of men in skill.

Anika: Is a moutain nation wich has the most defense of the four nations. Anika is filled with acient ruins wich state back to the ancient days. As Anika is filled with so many ruins they get lots of hire for archelogical digs etc.

Umura: Is the most violant and is known for making most of the advanced weponary used on zoids now or days. They pride them selves on the battle skills in and out of their zoids. Umura holds a tournament each season to find their most powerful warriors.

now for the charcter sheet.

Name: Lee Farlight

Nation: Clera

Rank: Only if you are acctually in your nations millitary

Apperance: Brown spikey hair, Ocean blue eyes, Blue jeans, baggy white t-shirt, blue and white leather jacket and a belt with with a gun holster and a dagger scabard.

Alignment: Good

Bio: Lee lives with his father on there farm. And has had his zoid since he was 10 he found it abandoned about 5 miles away from there farm. He works on his zoid in his spare time or is out practicing in his zoid.
Lee plans to enlist in the army but his father won't let him as he hates war.

Zoid: Fenrir X

Apperance: Fenrir X has the apperance of a wolf it is mostly blue with sections of white. It has a large canon on both sides and gatling guns underneath. Main rifle is on its back and uses claws and teeth for close range.

Bio: Fenrir X was found recked and then repaired by Lee who has upgraded it whenever he could.

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#2 Post by Able »

yes i'm in me me me me me me me me *wavese ahnd fanticaly
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Rinuki
Apprentice

#3 Post by Rinuki »

Woo * Waves hands francticly back * welcome ^^

( Oh I will post the maion bad guys stuff later if the rp acctualy gets somewere. And if you are going to be following the main bad guy in nation write down that you follow Aranakari thanks ^^ )

Optix
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Optix »

Me, Me, Me! I'm in.

Name: Vince Perugia

Nation: Anika

Appearance:

Weapons: 2 10-bullet pistols, a Katana and a small combat knife.

Alignment: Lawful/Chaotic Good (depends on personality that is dominant at the time)

Bio: Vince suffers from a split personality disorder. Though he keeps the same name he acts differently depending on the dominant personality. He never knows which personality is dominant until they act.
When his lawful personality is dominant Vince fights fairly and with honour, giving up when he knows he can't win. When the chaotic personality is dominant Vince uses some dirty tactics to win and never gives up until he wins, regardless of how hopeless the situation is.

Vince lives with his father in a small house on the outskirts of the town, constantly working on upgrading his Zoid with the best parts he can get. He loves to battle with his Zoid.

Zoid: Lightning Tiger

Appearance: Lightning Tiger looks like a tiger. It is an orange colour with sections of black. It has a a Dual-Barrelled Impact Cannon mounted on its back, 2 Gatling Guns mounted on its sides, and a Heat Seeking AA Missile System mounted underneath. It also has a set of energy claws and a shield generator.

Bio: Lightning Tiger was bought from a Zoids Dealer and then completely remodelled and rearmed by Vince.

Reason for having an Organoid: Vince has an organoid as it helps to keep his Chaotic side from going over the top. The organoid takes control of the zoid when it is severely damaged and disables Vince's control of the Zoid. The organoid was given to him by a stranger after Vince fought him and nearly destroyed Lightning Tiger by pushing it too far.

Is that OK, including the reason he has an organoid?
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Rinuki
Apprentice

#5 Post by Rinuki »

That is fine as you are not using it to pound other rpers into the ground ( As fun as it sounds lol ) and nice charcter sheet =)

Optix
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Optix »

yay.
the organoid also naturally increases the strength, speed, etc of the zoid from the start, but not as much as a normal combat organoid does.
Enjoying plotting my revenge against those who are evil and most deserve to feel my wrath.

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#7 Post by Able »

name: Michelle Anit

Nation: Anika

Appearance: Image
Alignment: neutral

Bio: was found when she was young wondering around in a newly discovered set of ruins. When they found her she told them that she fell into the ruins a few days ago and hit her head and forgot where she lives. the head of the dig took her back inside the dig to try and jog her memory when the tunnel they were walking down collapsed. When she woke up again she was sitting in the cockpit of the N.E.O.F.O.X. which had it's zoid core destroyed, she sat alone in the dark crying. when her tears hit the control consol the N.E.O.F.O.X came back to life and moved on it's own and dug them out of the ruin

Zoid: N.E.O.F.O.X

Appearance: Fox looking zoid with a blue body and black legs.
Weapons : an EMP shield, long range 15mg cannon, energy claws and teeth.

(if this is not good enough then I’ll be happy with out one i just want to try ;3)
Reason for having an organoid: once they were dug out of the ruins The N.E.O.FO.X. Stopped and became broken again, she couldn't understand why. she climbed out and found a small looking fox robot (EG, the organoid) tried and damaged on the ground. She approached it slowly but it looked at her merged with N.E.O.F.O.X. and looked at he as if it was trying to defended it' self. Michelle couched down in fear and cried. When the organoid saw she want a threat unmerged with the N.E.O.F.O.X and rubbed against her, and they became friends

(if this isn't ok i'm fine with it to)
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Rinuki
Apprentice

#8 Post by Rinuki »

Thats fine as I'm guessing that your charcter hasn't got alot of skill at pioloting Zoids. Please correct me if I am wrong lol.

and to the post before yeah well Organoids always enhance it somehow lol.
Just Zeke enhances it till it is Ubber with te ness lol

Optix
Grand Templar

#9 Post by Optix »

ok, I thought I'd just make that clear incase you thought it was only there as a "safety switch".

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#10 Post by Able »

no she has almost no zoid skills it all peridy much the Organoid that does everyhting
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Rinuki
Apprentice

#11 Post by Rinuki »

Nah it fine... I mean totaly spiffing =D

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by Extorio »

Rinuki, seeing as though you're sat right next to me, I can't refuse to join this rp, especially because he is threatening me with a rather long knife.

Name: Kane Stone
Nation: Formally Anika, is now a rouge.
Appearence: Kane wears a black jacket with a white stripe horozontally on the left side. He wears a white tank top underneath. He wears black combat pants, with black zipped boots. He has short blonde hair and blue eyes.
Alignment: Depends on how you see him
Weapons: A black, six shot revolver. A combat knife that is horizontally on his waist.
Bio: Kane left his home at a young age. He left because he saw himself as a superior being and didn't like to mingle with commoners.

Zoid Name: 326AkumA-Series948-Terracon309 A.K.A Terra
Appearence: It is like a human-raptor hybrid. It's tail is actually a sharp blade that can be de-attached. It his 2 three barralled gatling guns in it's shoulders.
Bio: To everybody other than Kane it just appeared, nobody other than him knew where it came from.

Rinuki
Apprentice

#13 Post by Rinuki »

Oh I forgot to put down you can edit points of your Zoid later or get a completley new Zoid. if it gets destroyed etc.

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#14 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Name: Mek
Nation: can't remember, a wanderer
Appearence: ragged and thin, only 5' 5" tall with short black hair that is acutally really dark red. Has a slight stubble on his chin and looks a little older than 18. Wears a camo hoodie and camo pants. One eye is green while the other is white. Making it odd to look him in the yes
Alignment: chaoitc neutral, does anyting to survive
Weapons: 2 .45 semi-auto pistols, fists
Bio: One day he just woke up inside his Zoid not knowing his name or anything else. The only thing that came to him was the word 'Mech'which he shortened to make his name. He can pilot well but other than trying to live from day to day he as little else.
Zoid Name: Dashi mk XII full refit
Appearence:A very small zoid (think about 3/4 the size of normal) it looks at first to be no more than a small version of a liger, but when needed it can transform to take on the form of a full humanoid mecha. Its only weapons are its claws in liger mode and a modified full auto 20mm rifle that sits on its back and fists in humanoid mode.
Bio: Unknown, he can't remember.

(Hows that, amnesia victem is always a good side plot.)
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Optix
Grand Templar

#15 Post by Optix »

Added weapons to my character sheet