Chasing Storms (Rp)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Chasing Storms (Rp)

#436 Post by Sithil »

Istril just nodded and lept fighting to keep his smile up. He knew it himself that it couldn't possibly look genuine, but he kept it up anyway. He walked out of the booth, and headed for the stairs. Ignoring Bella as he passed by her table. His debt to her would be payed in time. He had to take care of this first of all.
If only there was another way.
Well there isn't, and you know it. And it's your own fault for making that vow.
I know. I just wish I hadn't right now.
Do you? Really?
Istril sighed.
Not if I think carefully about no, I guess not.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#437 Post by Raphael »

((Just trying to keep this from going down the list))

Tobias was still in his cell yanking furiously at the chains that tethered him to the stone wall. Throughout the dungeon angry shouting and cursing could be heard, clearly he was at the brink of losing what 'humanity' he had left. "LET ME THE [censored] OUT YOU WHORES!!! I'M GONNA RIP YOU [censored] TO SHREDS ONCE I GET HOLD OF YOU!!!"

Drisk Kayne
Grand Templar

#438 Post by Drisk Kayne »

Turning to Sam, Lacerto said "so, I've been wondering... how did a group such as that even get started? It doesn't seem like someone could just walk into the middle of the street and shout out requests for members." As he talked, Lacerto drummed his fingers softly on the table. It was odd quirk of his, if he was talking and sitting at a table, his fingers just started drumming of their own accord.
"Free will is an illusion, and everyone is going to do what they are going to do. This is because before they do it, they're going to have done it, and afterwards they've already done it."

"So it goes."

Blue62
Master

#439 Post by Blue62 »

Letting him lead her to his room, Turon kicked the door closed and stepped quickly around him to the bed. Stretching out she half closed her eyes and arced her back comfortably before looking at him and baring her teeth in a smile, "Well? I won't bite....more than your neck anyways." she chuckled and waved a couple of fingers at him.
No warrior should allow his weapons to rust.
Let me cure your infection, it pains me to share it.

If you can't run, you crawl. If you can't do that....well you know the rest...

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#440 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"You'd have to ask her.." Sam tapped on the table in an annoyed fashion.

"I'm hungry...Bella had better show up soon. Lacerto, you don't mind if I feed off of you, do you?"
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Drisk Kayne
Grand Templar

#441 Post by Drisk Kayne »

Shrugging, Lacerto said "no, I don't really have any issue with it." After he said it he though wait, where did I leave my pen and paper? Did I accidentally leave them in the library? A quick search of his pockets revealed both items to be safely in his possession, giving Lacerto ease of mind. Huh... I just realized that this is the third time in three days that I've been in this place. What an odd coincidence.
"Free will is an illusion, and everyone is going to do what they are going to do. This is because before they do it, they're going to have done it, and afterwards they've already done it."

"So it goes."

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#442 Post by Sithil »

Istril frowned and shrugged, but approached Turon. This was it. He'd just have to stay calm now, and focus on not falling unconsciouss from the pain. If he did that, he could very well be doomed. There really was no guarantee that the vampire wouldn't try to kill him.
"Wouldn't this be a lot easier if we were standing up?" he asked, and lifted an eyebrow as he looked at her.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#443 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

"Excellent...I'm holding you to that, you know." Sam smiled.

((Phoenix...GET OVER HERE!>=[))
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Blue62
Master

#444 Post by Blue62 »

She grinned, "Well....there are more things we could do than a simple feeding....but if you insist...." standing up she stepped over to him and gently nuzzled his neck. Pulling him close to herself she kissed him faintly and looked into his eyes, "This might hurt, but if you struggle it could kill you....so just relax."

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#445 Post by Sithil »

That kiss. Why? What was going on? What was she thinking? She should know by now that he did this out of duty, and that's it. Nothing more. She was beautiful... But he had lost the ability to feel lust or love years ago. His eyes went hard and cold, and he looked back into Turon's.
"Just get on with it," he said, "I am just as relaxed as I need to be."

Blue62
Master

#446 Post by Blue62 »

Gently tilting his head to the side, she grazed his neck with her teeth, lightly, eyes closing as she sunk her teeth into his jugular sharply. Holding the back of his neck she pulled him toward the bed and lay down, making small purring noises in her throat as she drank.

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#447 Post by Sithil »

At first it hadn't been so bad. Well, it had been very painfull, but he had prepared himself for that. He had even cast a rune spell on himself to decrease his sense of feeling, meaning he would feel even less pain. Not to say that he had, to his own surprise, been able to stay calm and somewhat relaxed as she first bit and began drinking.
But then, she pulled him to the bed. To begin with that hadn't been of much to consern to him... The other vampire had moved around quite a bit as well. But then she lay down in it, and pulled him down into it as well. And began to purr. And then he panicked.
What the hell is going on?! What does she think that she's doing? He thought, and stared at her with his red eyes spread wide open and his reptile pupils broad. He could feel his neck muscles harden and strain from the sudden feeling of fear and surprise, and the pain increased tenfold. She also seemed to be biting and sucking harder, probably because it was getting harder for her to drink with his muscles getting hard, and his blood pumping faster.
"Please..." he said with a low and weak voice, "don't... Not like this..."

Blue62
Master

#448 Post by Blue62 »

Releasing her grip on his neck Turon looked at him curiously licking the wounds while they bled slowly, "What's wrong?....oh....sorry, it's a reflex action...when I'm not forcing a feeding from someone we usually end up, um....sorry....purring's just something that I do...usually helps keep them calm enough they don't die as quickly...." blushing she resumed feeding, making an effort to not purr.

Phoenix Fang
Templar GrandMaster

#449 Post by Phoenix Fang »

Bella nodded to the both of them and wondered how they'd interact, but she was content to simply smile and then point to the kitchen, "I'm waiting on some people to arrive, friends of mine, till then I'm gonna sit right here and have breakfast, if you need to speak to me only Oberon, then when we go upstairs I'll take you aside for a moment or two and let you have you say, fair enough?"
Ever hear of the wolf that can't die? *waves hands hysterically*

Mysterious Old Guy
Templar Inner Circle

#450 Post by Mysterious Old Guy »

"Not at all, if these people are aware of the important details of a certain situation pertaining to an event which happened a while ago, then they can listen freely." Oberon said, still not knowing if those around him knew of Bella's past.
"If they are not, then yes, I would like to speak to you privately."
"What's wrong? You've only lost two Pokémon. . . Come at me! Send out your legendaries! Bring in Shuckle! Use your hyper potions! The night is still young... Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The fun's yet to come! Hurry! Hurry!"
ImageImageImageImageImage