Two Kinds of D&D Rp Sign-up/OOC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#346 Post by Nuff »

I supose. But you could always just say something to someone, theres enough characters there. Plus you're least favourite mercenary has been kicked in the plums this may be the only time you can go up to him and be on a level with him. He cannot stab you or anything :P

Chaosye
Grand Templar

#347 Post by Chaosye »

Well I can't think of anything to say that is clever or witty.
I've been having RPer's block and being in about 7 RPs does not help.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#348 Post by Nuff »

Rofl it does not... but I'm so full of crap that I never run out. NEVER! Apart from when it comes to writing my book...stupid sodding book

Lohti
Grand Templar

#349 Post by Lohti »

so what exactly was the goal of sending Zenith out to tail them alone again? I kinda forgot. But if there's a point or something she's either supposed to do or have happen to her alone, it had better be soon or Hennet will catch up with her.
The Book: In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has widely been considered as a bad move.
The Book: Presidents don't have power, their purpose is to draw attention away from it.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#350 Post by Nuff »

thought you wanted her to be captured, but I think here getting captured now is frigging pointless considering what you wanted to happened to her i.e. becoming a dress touting well spoken (and in human to) lady.

That cannot happen so deep in keidran territory and make any kind of sense.

Though thinking about that idea, I'd say she should get kidnapped when we are near the border by some crazy lord who lives on his own apart from his many wives. Wives he has brainwashed with magic's oooooooooooh.

just a thought.

Considering the situation. I'd say you should just let Zenith loose the trail They are meant to be druids and what not so should be good and hiding their tracks shouldn't they?

Chaosye
Grand Templar

#351 Post by Chaosye »

Ah great.
I can't think of anything to put other than that Rick got bonked on the head or something for the whole time, but if I put that I will be thought of bad at originality.
D:

ButterBall
Grand Templar

#352 Post by ButterBall »

Wait. Chase didn't do anything to Zenith. That was Malaki, wasn't it?

Or does Zenith not know that?
*Used to be a guy people knew at one time.*
Avatar by druanderson. Some things are very NSFW.

Lohti
Grand Templar

#353 Post by Lohti »

oh, whoopsie!
The Book: In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has widely been considered as a bad move.
The Book: Presidents don't have power, their purpose is to draw attention away from it.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#354 Post by Nuff »

lolz

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#355 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Hmmm, you think i should of had Hennet ask "What are you on." instead, although that might have been a bit much. i wonder if bastains are affected by catnip.
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#356 Post by Nuff »

I'm just wondering what the superstitish Bastin is going to do when she learns Hennet is a human. My guess is she'll feel foolish and rather cheated by Hennet. If she didn't hate humans enough before all this that would really piss her off...I'm just guessing here

Lohti
Grand Templar

#357 Post by Lohti »

one of the reasons I said it'd probably be better if the spell wears off first.

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#358 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

She might even try to kill Hennet for doing so, like a sort of 'the deceiver, you are evil' kind of view. Or she could see him as a magic being kind of like he is showing that the Keidran and human aren't so different and not that bad kind of thing. Only time will tell. Please be choice 2
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#359 Post by Nuff »

Kill kill kill kill! :lol:

I don't think our group is doing a great advert for the human race to Zenith so far really. Alexis is...well... rude, sexist, violent and sexually assulted her, and now they are in a hate filled marruage. Hennet is a big lieing git. Rick is a Templar so must be evil ( :wink: ) and Eric is clearly a nutter.

I think Chase is the only good example of human kind so far and I don't think she has even spoken to him

Also...what happened to TheSpiffman's character?

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#360 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

The old guy was asleep the whole time, they do that you know, or just forgot :D , Spiffman you guy was just starting to get awesome don't leave now. Who's going to stop Hennet when he goes nuts with magic, o, did i say that out loud....nvm, and Hennet isn't really lying. He really does believe that he is a keidran. Even in a cleric's zone of truth he would say that hes a keidran.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero