Two Kinds of D&D Rp Sign-up/OOC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Chaosye
Grand Templar

Re: Two Kinds of D&D Rp Sign-up/OOC

#391 Post by Chaosye »

Uh, selorian, this RP has been dead for a long time.
If you're lookin for OOCs go to the subforum.
And dont necropost.
If an RP hasn't had a post for a few months, it is most likely very dead.

sinthedarkKeidran
Traveler

#392 Post by sinthedarkKeidran »

Name:sin Gender:female Age:8 Race:(Bastian) Languages spoken:Bastain ,human) Class:( mage) Appearance:( she looks like young floura but white and the stripes are blue she also has a mark on her right eye that looks like scar but blue also) Oddity:( she has what mike got a heart shape on her butt and cheast) Weapons:(a plain staff) Special Item:(a mood ring given to her buy her now dead lover) Special Skill(she is almost like a background you never real notice her) Bio:(her famaly died but a group of unknown plz and it was their dream to travle so...now she dose ) :natani:
i may look like a cute little keidran but on the inside im an evil monster ready to...oh lookie butterfly!

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#393 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Note: This thread has been dead for a loooong time, and as such this is necroposting. If you do want to join a similar game, check in the OOC board and please check up on DnD classes first.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#394 Post by redundant_redundant »

Name: Shiloh Ghastwood
Race: human
Languages spoken: all languages (will explain later)
Class: templar sorcerer
Appearance: Image
Oddity: what's not to say? Shiloh is a perfectionist and a skirt chaser. women the world over beware
Generally carried items: an odd book that can't be opened
Weapons: he keeps a lot of enchanted knives in the folds of his robes. his specialties are gasses and poisons, magic aside
Special Item: his families "ambassador cloak" that allows him to speak any language
Special Skill: shiloh is skilled in persuasion and sneaking. silent kills are the easiest for him
Bio: Shiloh was all ways surrounded by greatness; be it his parents, or his parents friends; and was spoiled.
while his background makes him seem like a brat, he was trained in the art of war by his father, and in the art of politics by his mother.
when he grew older, his father bought him a kiedren slave, which he grew (very) attached to. his father then made him brutally slaughter it.
this act made him outwardly cruel towards kiedran, he doesn't want to lose another true love.
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#395 Post by avwolf »

Please don't necropost, redundant_redundant. This topic has been dead for years. If you want to enjoy a game, I'd highly encourage one which is actually active. Check the OOC board for roleplays looking for players to join in. I'm certain there's at least a few. ;)

Topic locked.