Characters Thread

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

Re: Characters Thread

#286 Post by Duo Barton »

can we post them here even if we are using them?
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

2plus2makes5
Templar GrandMaster

#287 Post by 2plus2makes5 »

Wulx wrote:can we post them here even if we are using them?
Yes.
We wear the mask that grins and lies,
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—
This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#288 Post by Duo Barton »

ok then thanks

Name: Mark “Silver”
Class: Lycan (Human Form and Werewolf Form)
Appearance: (A drawn picture shall be posted asap)
Human:
Hair: Brown with bangs that are slightly longer on the right side. A single silver that starts on the left side of his bangs and travel all the way to where his hair ends on his neck.
Eye: Deep Forest Green.
Skin: Not pale but not tan.
Scar: Threee across
Werewolf:
Fur: Brown except for his ears, muzzle, and paws which are black. The single silver streak extends all the way to his tail tip.
Eyes: Deep Forest Green
Personality: Mark is a hard man to figure out. He is kind and enjoys helping those who need it. At least until they find out he is a Lycan. Then he leaves of his own accord, disappearing from the presense of those who he helped. When does reappear, however, he is no longer kind and friendly. Instead he is destructive, demanding, and evil. This phase last any where from a day to a couple of days. Then, he reverts back to his friendly self. He despises his evil self and that is why he is normally seen alone. However, he desires to find a group that can be his friends despite his terrorfying secret.
Equipment: Sawed off shotgun that measures 18 inches (located in a holster attached to his pack), two pistols with 8 inch barrel that fire extremely piosonous silver bullets (located in holsters that rest on his lower thighs), and a tonfa with a silver blade at one end (disguised as a cane/crutch). He also wears a gray hooded jacket with black sleeves and wears deep blue jeans.
Background: Mark has lived in Kristalan for as long as he can remember. Of course that’s not saying much since he woke up with no memory in the middle of what appeared to be ruins less than three years ago. But he was not alone. A group of people were waving objects around and throwing rocks at him. They were yelling at him calling him “Silver Death” and the “Red Moon Beast”. Even though the rocks hit him, he hardly felt them.
He stood and streched only to realise he was nude. He tried to find something to cover his scarred but muscular body, only to hav a human who was waving a crowbar in the air rush him and try to hit him. He grabbed the crowbar and tried to push the man away. The man disappered from in front of him and reappeared against the ruins 64 yds away in a pool of blood. Mark lokked at his hand then at the crowbar in his hand. It fell into two pieces when he opened hand and found only powder left of what he had grip. He fled then leaving a trail of destruction as he ran straight through anything that got in his way not even stone walls slowed him down.
Mark finally stopped running and sat down to think. After he calmed down, he spent the next 8 months training himself to control his abilities. He discovered he had immense strength, speed, stamina, and endurance as well as highly sensitive senses (sight, hearing, etc) and night vision. He went to a city and stole some clothes. No one ever saw him enter or leave. He has been traveling ever since.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#289 Post by Twippit »

First-timer, looking for an RP. PM me if you know a good one to join.

Name: Jack
Race: Keidran (honey badger/skunk)
Sex: male

Appearance: 6", black fur with white stripe from the tip of his nose and down his back to the tip of his full tail.

Personality: Chill and lax, but not afraid to fight if needs be.

Occupation: Mercenary (was selectively bred to be a fighting machine)
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

Duo Barton
Council Member

#290 Post by Duo Barton »

Here's my Vast Horizons charie:

Name: "Wulx Carnage" (All who know his actual name a dead with one exception.)

Appearance: (Currently drawing character will post as soon as possible)
He is 5'11''. Weighs 172. His fur is primarily deep red. However, his paws and tail end are blackish. He has a scar on his cheek to match Evion. He has the necklace symbols of those who are mentioned in the bio on his arms. The left arm has her family's symbols while the right arm has his family's.

Race: "Furry - Fox"

Personality: He is a cold berserker. He appears to go insane in battle. He is the perfect soldier because he fights without fear. He has no fear because he does not care about his life. However, he shows no emotion on or off the battlefield, making him appear cold. Surprisingly, for being one of the most effective one man armies in the world, he is also among the finest medical personnel. Some say that he appears to be polite to all women unless they are "scalies". He has the body of a juggernaut, the skills of an assassin, the cunning of genius, and mind of a slave. He is the perfect soldier with an imperfect mind; his mind has no formal education so he has trouble talking and be social able.

Likes & Dislikes: Likes to be left alone, cookies, zi-ci, Evion Cheyd, messing with anything mechanical, his harp, and battle(?). Dislikes idiots, whiners, faulty/glitchy equipment, anything to due with alcohol, easy battles, and the past.

Equipment:
• (When not in combat: he has)
- Black cargo pants. x1
- Green tunic. x1
- Small seven string wood harp. x1
• (If on a mission: he has)
- A white mask he designed himself. A thin but sturdy layer of green glass covers the eye sockets. A black scar is painted on the left cheek to match Evion's. Red scars painted on the mask symbolize the scars he had when Evion found him. Has no function other than to hide his face. x1
- Medium Grade Body Armor capable of stopping small arms fire and absorbing the impact of most rifle shots.
- "Fox" - G-18. Is the left twin of his "Beast Twins". Single-shot mode. The holsters for his G-18s sit halfway down his thigh so that "Wulx's" draw time is as short as possible. He only uses extended (16 round) clips. x1
- "Wolf" - The identical twin of "Fox". Is the right twin of the "Beast Twins". x1
- "Twin Fangs" - 17 inch reinforced curved, steel blades. The scabbards for the blades are tucked in behind "Wulx's" holsters. x2

Personal items:
- Personal Necklace x1
- "Her" Necklace x1
- Parents' Necklace x1
- Two-way comm unit braclet with Evion x1
- Bottles of Green Pain-killing Powder x5

Biography: Although "Wulx" was born into a inmate family, his family still tried to hold on to the old traditions in secret. When he turned seven, he parents feared that he would not survive to the age of twelve for a proper Fox marriage (an arranged marriage). They told him to begin courting the girl a few cells down. He did and after a couple of months soon they exchanged necklaces (the action signifying that they were now engaged). The marriage was to occur on his eighth birth since that would be the next time the girl was in heat. However, as they wrapped tails (equivalent to taking vows) the "scalies" did a random barrack search and found the two families involved in the ceremony. The massacred everyone, saying the families had committed an act of defiance, except "Wulx". They left him there alone, surrounded by the dead and mutilated bodies. He sat immobilized for several minutes then moved from body to body collecting necklaces. He put his mother's/father's necklace (symbolizing he was an orphan). He then gently took his necklace off the girl and put it on over her necklace (meaning he was meant to be married but she died). No one knows what he used but the next day his arms were covered in the bloody cuts in the shape of the necklaces of both families. The next four years of his life were worse than any living hell. No one knows what all happened to him but it took away what little sanity he had left after living in a cell with dead bodies for two months. Then, he met Evion Cheyd and has followed him around ever since. As he began to grow older, he has dedicated his life to following Evion’s orders to the letter and until his end.

Misc: Those who have been treated medically for injuries or illness by him recall never being in pain but say that he looks...sad while he treats them. If you want to know the story between Evion and Wulx, you have to ask Evion since Wulx doesn't talk. He does not have a formal education so he has trouble speaking to others.

Theme song:
In battle: Indestructible by Disturbed
Elsewhere: I'm Still Here by John Rzeznik
With Julia: Crashed by Daughtry

Update: Since he met Julia, he has begun to learn to talk somewhat.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#291 Post by SirSlaughter »

I forgot to post this guy here. I've been meaning to do it especially since I am using him in an RP now:

Name: SirSlaughter (the true SirSlaughter, The evil Voice in my head)
Appearance: This hunk of epicness
He is 9 foot 11 inches
And weighs over 1 Ton. (although with magic he can weigh as much as a feather)
Race: human
Personality: He is ruthless and has no heart (unless you count the ones he eats) He will kill you for nothing and is an essence of pure evil.
He enjoys blood and will take his time with your death if given the chance. He worships the dark lords and in turrn they have given him powers beyond that he has ever known. He is a living breathing tank...no not even, He is near invincible but he overestimates his powers. His hobbies include licking the blood of his enemies off his armor. Genetic modification have caused him to be immune to any disease and he is mutated (where and how I'll never tell) and only I can keep him in check.

He carries a sword at all times. Either a claymore or longsword. He occasionally carries a melta gun or a bolter. He likes plasma rifles though. As he progresses iin my head I will edit or add more as time goes on.

Lordlyhour
Grand Templar
Location: Drinking your milkshake *SCLUUUUUUURP* DRINKING IT UP!

#292 Post by Lordlyhour »

Hooboy, i have got FAR too many characters to mention, but, I'll start with one i know i'll use here. other characters to be aded when nessesary

Name: Prototype Seven
Height:5"9'
Weight: about 70 kilograms (without armor)
Species: Anthropomorphic Fox
Description: No matter what rp he appears in, dearest old seven (named Felvine, when Prototype Seven doesn't fit the theme) is always encased in Unremovable Fullbody armor, fitting for the time period. due to having spent about 18 minutes in sunlight during his entire life, his fur is without color, though his hightech (or highmagic, again depending on theme) Provides him with the vital Vitamins his body misses out on. Because of his unseeable nature, his desription is kinda hard to do, so i'll just move on to his abilities
Abilities: 7 doesn't really have much going for him, other than his armor, which has a variety of effects upon him, not least of which is the constant performance enhanser thats being injected into his bloodstream. it doesn't really do much other than give him enough strength to move in his 300kilogram armor and make him need only one hour of sleep in 72. his true ability though, is his magic dampening field. any magic used on him, or on anything around him an a fifty yard radius ceases to work, generally rather quickly. however, the armor blocks that effect off, leaving it only effecting him and those touching him. also, if the magic used is strong enough, it can collapse the field, leaving 7 in the midst of a heavy seizure. also, if the performance enhancers ever run out, he WILL go trhough a heavy withdrawel and go bezerk, then become comatose for several weeks AND leaving him trapped in a custom built coffin. Not Pleasant.
Welcome to the Future. Nothing's changed
Pony Podcast I'm a part of: http://www.everfreeradio.com
I am One in a Million, and There Are Seven Thousand People in the World Exactly Like Me

stevean2

#293 Post by stevean2 »

Name: Steven "Johnson" Freeman
Height:5"9'
Weight: 129
Species: Human
Description: Steve is a human with fair brown hair, rounded head, thing nose and blue eyes. His personality is aligned with the side of good, he woke up in the Two kinds world, rembering only little bits of his past world. He has a friendly and approachable nature and will try to help out when he can. Maturity dosen't describe Steve at all he will joke around constantly, and will be quick to anger if any friends he made gets hurt.
Steve is currently on the look out to form a group to help him understand this world and generally just be like family (since he has none in this world)

sena_amazil
Merchant

#294 Post by sena_amazil »

Name: Seth Edgewood
Appearance: spiked hair, trench coat, black shirt and pants, snow goggles and (optional) witch hat.
Race: human caucasian
Equipment: a small bag that can hold anything and everything, which weighs less than a pound, normally carries a 50 cal. revolver and g36
Magic:illusionist
Bio: chosen by death to become his assistant and had to go through 100 wars to prove his worth. (there is more to the story but i shall never make it, this is just the full plot)
Misc:sassy, sarcastic, and deadly

Kre
Traveler

#295 Post by Kre »

Name: Kre
Appearance: 5"5' with snow white fur. Has the same face look as Flora but with mullet style white hair. He wear's a bloody white undershirt with heavy 56 pound camo pants layred with so much kevlar and leather. may or may not have the BD sword on his back
Race: Tiger (white)
Weight: 96lbs (Yea. He's super skinny)
Birthday: March 14 (whatever year goes good)
Equipment: The only weapon he has would be a worn black diamond claymore
Magic: only with the sword can he use explosive stuff with it. (like he would slash up then slash down with full strenght then 1 second later there would be either an under-explosion around him or at a direct position.
Skills: Hand-to-hand combat and sword-to-sword combat
Bio:
Born as a slave, he was forced to work for a certain royalty with his parents. When he was 1, his mother died working at the stable one day which then he and his father worked a way to get out of the castle. They were caught before they could escape though and Kre's father was bought by another merchant. He never has seen his father yet and by the time he was 5, he was sold to a lady who took care of Kre. Nurturing him back to health and then helping her out with her farm. Kre worked with a fox named Sho until he was 7 which then, the lady was captured for taking care of slaves which left Kre and Sho standing there like statues. After a little while, a guard almost got a hold of Kre but got Sho so Kre ran away into the woods leaving a trail of tears behind him. When he turned 7, he became a theif stealing food, weapons, and valubles until he stole the Black diamond claymore, which he was facinated with so he didnt sell it. He later stole some supplies and clothing which he made the heavy camo pants with. The extra's were made into a white undershirt. When he was 8, he began training with that sword and eventually, got so good with it that he found out he could use explosive magic with it, which he murdered people by doing that. He was though relieved of being wanted so ;) but he's still being shunned often.
Misc: Has a calm personallity and will kamakazi himself if an enemy is equal to him and/or if he's losing.

-Kre
Always a good pet. *chibi smile*
And my deviantart? Sure you can look at it.

Jase1505

#296 Post by Jase1505 »

Well no time like the present to get started!

Name: Jase Mercer
Species: Anthromorphic Wolf
Date of Birth: 22nd April
Height: 5'10'
Weight: 154lbs
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: ~{Pic coming soon, best preview is in my sig}~
- Main fur colour is red.
- Hands, arms, legs, feet, paw pads, chest, rear, underside of tail and tips of ears and fringe are black.
- Eyes are bright cyan blue.
- Short white muzzle.
- Typical clothing consists of a white shirt, dark grey jacket, blue jeans and black shoes.
Personality: Happy and carefree, Jase is a "cross that bridge when I get there" kind of person. He enjoys life as it comes and worries about the immediate future when it's threatened. He has a bit of a temper on him and lets anger get the better of him and all logic quite easily without an outside voice. Nevertheless, he is an affectionate and caring individual.
Backstory: Jase was the second born child of Cameron and Rose Mercer. At a young age, Jase was extremely timid and shy, even among kids his own age. When he grew older, he began to have negative reactions to Mana-filled beings and objects. With a mere touch, the Mana within was quickly sapped, rendering the victim or object lifeless. An unheard of ability, Jase was seen as an abomination among his people and was called out to be killed for the good of the world. Unlike his father, Jase's mother Rose saw more than a monster in Jase but her own son and sacrificed herself fighting off her former husband to give Jase time to escape when he was only a child.

Only a few weeks after he escaped his home, surviving off scavenged food and hunted prey, Jase was eventually captured and sold into slavery. While on a convoy to the nearest town to be sold, Jase used his power to tear through the wood of the cage, rendering the wood to rot and the metal to rust. He and a few other slaves escaped, causing chaos among the convoy and giving Jase the distraction he needed to make a clean getaway. When far enough from the slavers, Jase fell to his knees and began to cough up blood. As he processed all that had happened, he learned his "corruption" also affected him every time he used it. Scared of himself and what he could do to others, Jase promised himself never to use this power unless absolutely necessary.

Jase eventually made it to a small wolf tribe and was taken in as an orphan. He got a job as a blacksmith assistant and grew up in the village for the rest of his childhood. He picked up skills in using a sword and hammer during his apprentice days under his master and learned how to create a well-balanced blade. Growning more confident with every sword he smithed, Jase made his very own sword with just the right balance and weight for himself. For the remainder of his life, Jase grew happy and content in the village, but he could never forget the horrors brought down upon him as a child, losing his mother, being hunted as a freak and threatened to be sold as a slave. In his mind, he knew one day it would all catch up to him.

Abilities/Talents:
- Mana corruption > {Jase has an unnatural ability to drain Mana dry from anything he touches. The end result is the target loses all energy and lifeforce, rapidly aging and eventually dying. This horrifying power also affects Jase every time he uses it, though it doesn't affect him as fast but slowly wounds him in random places on his body.}
- Blacksmith > {For the most of his childhood and teen years, Jase became a blacksmith apprentice and learned how to forge different kinds of melee weapons like swords, arrows, knives, hammers and cleavers.}
- Sword fighting > {With practise between his blacksmith master and self-tutouring, Jase learned to weild a blade with finesse and strength. Though only a little more than a novice, Jase only knows the basics and would fall fast against a veteran sword user.}

TJMongo

#297 Post by TJMongo »

I based this character off of my Fallout New Vegas character which I really love to play. Hope y'all enjoy.

Name: Travis O'Malley

Height: 6"2'

Weight: 205 lbs

Description: Wears a black fedora and a black Pea coat and faded blue jeans with several cuts on it. Normally he wears Iron knee-pads, elbow-pads and gauntlets, beneath his pea-coat lies an iron chest plate. He wears rather plain black boots. He has short, light-brown hair, brown-eyes, a beat-nick like chin beard with a mustache.

Race: Human, Caucasian

Skills: Fist-to-Fist, Swordplay, Banjo, Literacy

Equipment: Steel sword strapped at his hip, a small steel dagger tucked in his right boot, Banjo strapped on his back

Bio: Travis O'Malley was born in a poor military-based town. His father, a Templar of some renown, taught him how to read and fight before he was 9 years old. When Travis turned 12, his father was killed by Keidran, leaving his mother, his two older sisters and himself alone in the town, without someone to support them. Travis was the one to inherit his fathers blade and armor set, keeping them in excellent condition from what he learned from his father and the other Templars. His mother worked awhile as a janitor, his sisters did various "jobs" for money until Travis turned 13. Travis picked up the banjo from Curtis, an old Keidran, and made it pretty good in the local tavern. Curtis would help fuel Travis' friendliness toward the Keidran, rather than the resentment that his fathers death burned for him. In addition to performing at the taverns, Travis worked on several of the outlying farms as a farmhand. When he turned 15, Travis began to do boxing, doing several underground betting matches. At 17, He would earn enough money doing these things that he bought Curtis and moved his family far from the town. They arrived at a relatively peaceful farming town. Travis would buy his family a nice piece of farmland. It was here his mother passed away from a deadly disease, his two sisters would meet their husbands, and Curtis pass away peacefully. By the time all this had happened, Travis was 19. He decided he wasn't ready for the peaceful life and went into the mercenary business. He suited up his armor, grabbed his jacket and fedora, got his banjo readied up and packed up his bag and set out for adventure.

Personality: Well-meaning and caring yet he is sarcastic and teasing at times. He has a tendency to ramble nonsense and sing quietly to himself.

rebelshrub
Council Member

#298 Post by rebelshrub »

Name: Genthar Jag
Height: 5' 10
Weight: 1
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Red hair, dark red eyes, has a scar over his right eye, wears a black templar robe, he also wears his battle armor in battle (of course) and is pretty muscular, thin and has a symbol on his right hand. (picture to follow)
Personality: A man who doesn't likemany things, he is mor interested in how to destroy something then how it was made, he keeps too himself, but he will always keep his word!
Backstory: Genthar was a small child who lived on a farm with his parents, however that changed when he showed an affinity for magic, he was brought into templar training, shown how to use magic to his advantage, and shown the finer points of killing... he was like all other templar's... striving to advance, the day camethat he was made an official templar, in command of a force of templars. He led many campaign's against the keidran, killing many... until one day he questioned the authority of the templar leaders, questioned the leadership of trace... which led him to being deployed into keidran territory. Genthar knew this was suicide, but he followed orders. And soon they were ambushed, many keidran attacked them until he was wounded and only semiconscious , he knew he was dying... the symbol on his hand faded... and all went black... but he woke up to his surprise, and when he woke up he knew he would have to get revenge on the templar high council.... he would have to get revenge on trace!
Weapon of Choice: A pair of daggers he has learned to throw and fight close quarters with and a Spear
Abilities: Most universal magic, fire magic, and dark magic (only started using in the ambush...)

Arianwyn
Citizen

#299 Post by Arianwyn »

So, this is my char, brand new and created solely for the reason of the awesome Twokinds ^^

Name: Arianwyn
Species: Keidran(fox)

Description(looks): Arianwyn is rather small, being only 5.4 tall and weighing 99 pounds. Looking a lot like a fox(duh), the tip of her tail is white, while eartips and paws are black. The fur on her stomach as well as around her snout is also white. All the rest of her fur is a rusty red. She has bushy, reddishbrown hair reaching her shoulders, with two coalblack stripes on either side of her head.
She often wears a mud-brown cloak with a hood, which she takes up when in human cities as to cover her ears and particularly face. Occasionally, she will also wear pants in the same mud-brown colour, held up with a simple belt. The pants reach to the middle of her calves. (Did I spell that right?)

Personality: She has a rather odd personality, changing from childish and naïve to glum and hostile within the blink of an eye. However, she is very caring, bordering to annoying, and doesn't care much about who the other person is - if he or she looks like they are hurt, she will approach them and attempt to help them. However, like many other Keidran, she has a strong distrust of humans. She is also rather shy, and blushes easily(in those situations she is very thankful for her red fur). She hates fighting, but when she get's angry, she tends to plan things out very carefully and can in worst cases be positively evil.

History: Once when she was around 4 years old, she was on a walk alone away from her village with her older brother, and they were discovered by some other Keidran who were hunting for slaves. Putting up a fight to protect her, her brother was killed, and she was dragged along to the nearest city and sold there. After about 7 years of labor, in which she did not speak a word, her masters had grown increasingly fond of her. Convinced that she wouldn't try to run off, because she was acting so timid, she gradually stopped casting Controlling Spells on her. Seeing her chance, she shed her chains and fled into the forest. She has now been wandering about for a year, trying to find her way back home.

Abilities and/or fighting skills: During her years of slavery, she was taught medical skills, and she is now very apt at healing without magic. She is able to use healing magic so some extent, though. She hates fighting, but if forced to do so, she is more likely to hide and wait for a chance to silently assassinate her opponent. In short, she is USELESS in a battlefield ^^ Though, she can provide a good distraction if she's fighting with others, giving them a better chance at fighting back.
What type of Fae are you?

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Tell me, have you seen the marvelous breadfish?

Flyboy1945
Council Member

Re: King's Guardsman Raith

#300 Post by Flyboy1945 »

I've had this character forming in my head for quite a while...
Note: I may change this every so often

Name: Raith
Weapons: Brown Bess Musket with Bayonet attachment, Kings Rapier
Clothing: Guard Uniform (Essentially an 18th Century British Guard uniform)
Abilities: Extremely talented in Hand-to-Hand fighting and dueling with a Rapier
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Personality and views on the Keidran and Basitin: Raith is an excellent Marksman and duelist especially when it comes to swords. Raith does have a tendancy to crush every foe he encounters, in his mind he believes that if he annihilates the foe here and now there wont be a problem later on. Though not completely heartless Raith will help those in need and fight evil wherever it may show. Being from the North Islands, the people there speak with a British accent. Being trained as a King's Guardsman means that even though the battle may seem lost the Guard must set an example by fighting to the death. Raith does have some knowledge on the Keidran, reading some of the messages from colonists who encountered them. Though Raith does not believe that these "Human-like Animals" exist. He believes that this was just a practical joke by the one in charge and that the Keidran are really just Natives living on the land. Since there has been no accounts of the colonists encountering Basitin so Raith has no clue that they actually exist.

Raith's inspiration came from one of the comics where it tells of how the Keidran and the Humans met approximately 300 years ago. Supposedly the Humans arrived on a boat BUT the comic does not explain where the boat originated from. So I figured that perhaps the Human ancestors in the TwoKinds comic may have been Colonists to a Mother Continent at one point.

Backstory: Raith was born in the Northern Islands of the Mother Continent. His father was a Kings Guard who constantly trained him in the art of dueling with swords. Coincidentally Gunpowder-based weaponry had started to become popular among the nations that were always ready to conquer one another. Raith's father, recocnizing the significance of this began to train Raith how to shoot with a Pistol and Musket. Raith being a quick learner picked up the skills rather quickly. When Raith's father died he passed on the title of King's Guard to Raith who inherited the title and went to train for 6 months. There he met Prince Henry who was an excellent duelist with swords but not a very good Marksman. King William, Prince Henry's father, had seen Raith's Marksmanship and asked Raith to train his son. Raith agreed, and after a few weeks Prince Henry became a much better Marksman. Afterwards Prince Henry and Raith became good friends and became inseperable until a war broke out between the North Islands and the country south of them across a stretch of water called Barbariya

King William died during a battle to capture a port city in Northern Barbariya, thus giving Prince Henry the crown. Prince Henry continued the war for 3 more years until negociating peace after besieging the enemy capital for several months. Raith fought along side King Henry and earned much experience from the war. Months later King Henry returned to his throne and looked through his father's documents that were left and found that the North Islands supposedly had a colony that was long deemed lost since there has been no word for decades. King Henry asked Raith if he would go look for this lost colony and send back word if there were indeed any survivors. Raith accepted and began preperations for his expedition.

After 2 weeks of preparation Raith headed to the docks where a 64-gun frigate was waiting to take him to the "New World". King Henry was already there and wanted to his friend off. Raith had received the King's Rapier from his friend, an incredibly prestegious and equally deadly Rapier. Afterwards Raith set sail hoping that he would find the colonists, or at the very least, any survivors.

Final Note: If there is anything I need to Add/Remove/Fix, Please let me know.

Edit: I found two suitable pictures of Raith, although this isnt what he looks like, these are two uniforms he would likely wear. Images from Empire: Total War, yes I love playing that game.
ImageImage
Here is where I found the pictures
http://totalwar.honga.net/empire_unit.p ... coldstream
and
http://totalwar.honga.net/empire_unit.p ... d_infantry

Problem? Take it up with my Panzer.