2K D&D scenario

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

batsu-sama

2K D&D scenario

#1 Post by batsu-sama »

Got the idea from a comment thread I saw on one of Tom's posts on Patreon

Who would be interested in a customised D&D 2K campaign at some point? Depending on how much interest I got and where in the world people are located (Personally I'm in Eastern Time, but am going to be shifting to Pacific Time as of the 8th of September), the game could be run either here in the forums (a viable option if all players are in different timezones and are not fussed if the game moves at a slower, but steady pace), on Discord (suitable for if we can come to a consensus on a suitable 'game time'), or through Tabletop simulator (Looks pretty but needs to be purchased through steam) Without a dice-rolling module installed in the forums, rolls would have to be on the 'honor system' (possibly photos taken of dice rolls, which are then linked to the forums.)

I would be acting as the DM for the scenario and would come up with viable Kei/Bas race information which I will include in a follow-up post and some modifications like hero traits that would be specific to the 2K world. If the game goes ahead, it would largely be based around a modified D&D 3.5 ruleset.

Ideally I'd be looking for a maximum of FIVE people interested in participating, though other groups can always form up by themselves - If the games are run through the forums I would potentially be able to DM two groups if there was enough interest.

batsu-sama

Re: 2K D&D scenario

#2 Post by batsu-sama »

--Reserved for race sheets--

batsu-sama

#3 Post by batsu-sama »

--Reserved for campaign logs (battle results, dice rolls, etc) --

Hayate
The Hidden User

#4 Post by Hayate »

I believe someone has already started recruiting for a D&D Twokinds game over in the Poleplaying Board. Might be worth checking out.
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

batsu-sama

#5 Post by batsu-sama »

Hmmm, looks like I stuck this post in the wrong area then. Submitted a report asking for the thread to be bumped over to the RP section.
Hayate wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:37 am I believe someone has already started recruiting for a D&D Twokinds game over in the Poleplaying Board. Might be worth checking out.
They are using 5th edition for their campaign, which, to be frank, I absolutely LOATHE. I will only ever play 3.5, maybe 4th in a pinch.