Countdown To Ragnarok

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

SirJahar
Grand Templar

Re: Countdown To Ragnarok

#1 Post by SirJahar »

It wasn't often you got dust storms like this, not that came this far into town. Aries had the contract for this warehouse, and that meant some poor [censored] had to go out and walk the perimeter on schedule. It just so happened to be Sarnak's turn. He steped out of the guard shack, and began his patrol. As he got half way to the other side of the property, he got to see something fall from the sky. It was too big to be a bird, so he ran over, cursing himself as he arrived for leaving his radio back in the shack. He looked over the thing, seeing it was humanoid.
"Hey, are you alright? That was some crazy fall you just took."
Then he saw something out of the corner of his eye.
You didn't see dust storms like this very often. When you did, it meant something big. He didn't know what was coming. Frankly, he didn't care. All he knew was screw the round, he had to get this guy inside. He held out a hand to ThunderVolt (not yet knowing his name).
"Come on, take my hand, we have to get out of here!"

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#2 Post by SirJahar »

The wolf slams the door to the guard shack, and throws the bolt in place.
"I don't know!" He shout's clearly distressed.
"All I can tell is that something is coming."
He looks out the window as he pulls down the steel shutters. He shivers, feeling an overwhelming sense of wrong hanging in the air.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#3 Post by SirJahar »

Sarnak was actively praying in the corner.
"We pray. And then, we run, we run as fast as we can."
He gets up and goes over to the door.
"On 3, we run for it. Ok?"
He has his bag with him and his pistol in his hand.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#4 Post by SirJahar »

Seeing the oncoming forces, Sarnak runs for it. Perhaps no in his brightest moment, he charges into the warehouse, rushing through the main door. He has no clue why he did that, the walls of the place are meant to hold p the roof, not ward off [censored] DEMONS! He looks around, hoping to find something, but the product code is gibberish to him, and he doesn't have the time to trash every box like an occupying force will...
"Work for a company named after a god of war, not even armed."
So he keeps running for the back wall, hoping that the racks in-between him and the oncoming forces will slow them down.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#5 Post by SirJahar »

"GAH!"
He levels his postol at the downed demon, before pulling it back up to aim at the hole he created.
"Grrrrr.... I'm going to regret this..."
He holsters his pistol and throws the demon over his shoulders as he heads for a fire door.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#6 Post by SirJahar »

Sarnak pulls (User reference removed at user request - Turaiel) up onto his shoulder and makes a run for it, headed for the far side of the lot, trying to get away from the demon's Commanding Officer.
"I don't know who you are, or why I'm doing this, but damnit man, you are going to owe me!"
As he runs, he keeps an eye out for any kind of cover or help.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#7 Post by SirJahar »

Sarnak pants as he looks around, taking in what just happened.
"We need to get out of here. Can you walk? I know my co-worker's place, it's closer than mine and he has some first aid." he asks the Demon on his arm.