Star Sailing {NSFW- Some Language, Violence}

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Mal

Re: Star Sailing {NSFW- Some Language, Violence}

#16 Post by Mal »

Ilya's ears flattened against her head, annoyed at his lecture. She had never taken criticism very well, and she certainly wasn't going to take this berating from a man she hardly knew over something so unlikely to cause trouble.
"I vas not drawing attention to myself. Yelling across the sqvuare at friends isn't exactly uncommon in this town, as many reseedents get drunk and loud during this time off year. Plus, from vhat I vas told, the town in which we are going to is very far off and small. And as another quick thing, who would have any idea what I was talking about? Forr all others know, I vas talking about an iradoor (party). I'm not new to these kinds of things; I do stuff like this a lot, even if I do not act eet. I know i's dangerous, just don't believe saying one innocent sentence ees all that dangerous." She looked at him, one eyebrow cocked, when he offered her an anushka. "Ees Anushka, not Aker-Snash. Ah.. Noo...Shky. And no thank you, I had breakfast."
Her tone was more gentle when she spoke that time, and she smiled as she sounded out the pronunciation. Her attention was diverted, however, by movement in the corner of her eye, and Ilya turned and waved gently back to the newcomer, Robin.

Vallai quietly walked down the street, his paws adroitly turning a Rubik's cube this way and that. He had recently bought it off the black market and had found an increased interest in it as he gave more and more time into solving a puzzle he had originally viewed as simple. The tall, grey-muzzled Esira put it back into his bag when he reached the square, however, choosing instead to look around at the small gathering of Kev'chak and humans he had put together. [They will make a good team, I think, as long as they can all get along.] He smiled to himself before entering the square, uncovered paws making a tiny clicking sound whenever his claws touched the stones underneath him. Vallai commanded a sort of presence that called others to him; he was noticeable enough to get the attention of those in the square, but not so distinct that those whose attentions he did not want kept looking. He sat down quietly on the bench beside Hamish and looked around, catching any of those who had yet to notice him's eyes and gesturing for them to come over to where Hamish, Ilya and Robin all gathered.
blorg

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#17 Post by Stryder221 »

There they are...

Vallai hadn't been alone. By the time he had arrived at the meeting point, someone had been tailing him; A small individual of ambiguous gender, their only eye-catching feature being a red cloak and little else. They must've seen the Esira somewhere on the streets and followed from there.
A fair number you've got here, it looks like. Some armor, too... They thought, glancing over the individuals who looked like they had an actual reason for hanging around. Upon Vallai's gesturing, the tail had promptly gathered alongside the others the Esira had called here, arms hidden under the red cloak and having an overall bored look on their face.

Though... This individual kept throwing the occasional odd glance towards Hamish.
What is a guardsman doing here, though? He could be trouble.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#18 Post by Lief »

At Vallai's arrival, Robin spun in place and practically flopped down onto the edge of the fountain, her tail flicking to one side to avoid getting wet. One of her ears swiveled towards him and the others to her right.

Robin's eyes wandered about the square, but lingered nowhere for long. She did note a surprising amount of humans turning up, however. Maybe they weren't as bad as Vallai made them seem. Wait, she already knew that.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#19 Post by The Rookie »

Mal wrote:"I'm not new to these kinds of things; I do stuff like this a lot, even if I do not act eet. I know i's dangerous, just don't believe saying one innocent sentence ees all that dangerous.[/color]"
"Alright, alright." Hamish mutters as he busies himself with the strange fruit. "Sorry, it's we're just out in the open here. Makes me nervous."
Mal wrote:Her tone was more gentle when she spoke that time, and she smiled as she sounded out the pronunciation. Her attention was diverted, however, by movement in the corner of her eye, and Ilya turned and waved gently back to the newcomer, Robin.
"Well, it appears our host has arrived." Taking a bite into the juicy berry thing. "Things are certainly about to get interesting."
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Mal

#20 Post by Mal »

Ilya nodded and smiled at Vallai, her attention now diverted from the conversation with Hamish. He nodded politely back and looked around at the gathered group.
"Well, it's nice to see you all. Some of you may be familiar with each other already, depending on how long it's been since I first recruited you. However, the group itself is completely unique; a combination of species that has yet to be done before. Not many have the audacity to put together such a variety." Vallai paused and smiled indulgently, acknowledging his slight vain attributes. "As you all know, a village I have... become attached to has been invaded by humans. Not like those gathered here, they are extremely elitist and frown down upon those of us who have known and traded with the village for much longer than they have. Slowly they are infiltrating their way into my- that is, this village's government. I brought you together to travel to that village and fight back. Where we are is somewhat public to be talking about overthrowing governments and what-not; so I will fill you in on the rest of what you need to know when you reach the outskirts of the village. Here is a map, and if you visit that tavern just over there once it opens and ask about me by the name of Ishnit, you'll find the rations and money you need to go the distance. I have other matters to attend to, but I will meet you at the village in five days." He passed the map to Robin, who was closest, and nodded politely to the group before turning swiftly and practically disappearing from the square, his padded feet quick as he walked off.

Ilya turned to the motley group assembled, slightly off-put by the abruptness of their boss, as he had been very polite and flattering when she had first met him. It came as a shock, but Ilya quickly shook it off. "Well, I guess that's that! I think the inn opens soon, so we won't have to wait long to set off." Ilya smiled at the rest of them politely. "While we wait, I suppose introductions would be in order? I'm Ilya. I don't know what he was talking about with the whole 'depending on how long you've been paid by me' or whatever, but I was hired for this job specifically. I pick up these jobs occasionally. Anyway, he hired me yesterday, so I'm pretty new and know next to none of you. Obviously." Ilya smiled and closed her mouth, realizing she had started to go off on a tangent.
blorg