Alternate Twokinds World RP

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

MoonSticks
Master

Alternate Twokinds World RP

#1 Post by MoonSticks »

it is midday, the clouds have just separated after a thunderstorm and the skies are becoming sunny.
not far for human territory Moon walks through a forest alone, he has been lost for several days in search of any help when he suddenly trips over a tree trunk 'damn it! ow!' he looks over the distance and sees a figure between a small lake and two trees...
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Re: Alternate Twokinds World RP

#2 Post by The Rookie »

By the lakeside sat a tall fox Keidran, preparing a small fire to cook his fresh catch. “Blast, just my luck” Lucian mutterd. “The best catch of the month, but now all this wood is soaked from the rain.

Beside him, was a large flat stone which Lucian used as a make shift table to rest three large trout upon.

Light damn you, light” growing frustrated, Lucian’s movements quickened. His hands a fury as sparks flew from his flint and steel. “Light! Light! Lig- Ow!” Lucian’s thumb retreated quickly into his mouth, having singed his mid digit knuckle. “To hell with this!” He yelled, tossing the items in his hands aside. Lucian leant back, resting with his arms outstretched behind him taking the bulk of his weight. The look of defeat on his face “Sigh... What’s the point?” He rose forwarded into a sitting position. “It’ll be an hour before this lot dries. I’d be better off heading home.

As Lucian turned away from the fire pit to gather his things a familiar sent filled his nostrils. “Smoke?

Lucian spun around quickly, and to his amazement a small piller of white smoke began to rise from amongst the sticks and leaves. Suddenly with a small puff, the flames grew wider a taller, finally taking shape.

AH HA!” Lucian threw his arms into the air in celebration, before collapsing on his back; a stupid grin across his face. “Thank Neutral; I was afraid I go without lunch again” he muttered with a chuckle.

His peace was not to last however, as voices came out from the forest around him

Damn it! Ow!

Quietly, Lucian reached for his bow and quiver of arrows and rose into a crouched stance. His weapon lowered in the direction of the sound, Lucian cocked an arrow and waited for a moment.

Is someone there!?” He called. Listening out carefully for any signs of life coming from the forest.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

MoonSticks
Master

#3 Post by MoonSticks »

Moon rose up from the fall and slowly walked forward closer to the figure until he made out the was a tall fox keidran. he smiled and picked up the pace 'what a relief, i though i wou-' he stopped and glared at the bow and arrow.

'oh crap' he raised his paws up in the air and his ears shot upwards.

he began to shake in fear, his chains were rattling from all the shaking 'please dot shoot' he quivered.

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#4 Post by Hotep the psychic »

valkeryie walked along a trevellers path when she smelled something. although it wasnt unusual to smell a fire outside of town it was unusual it was after a storm, she was well hidden under her cloak easily able to be misregarded for another person a few times all who treated her kindly. she checked her own belongings as she then heard a faint yell. unknowingly she stopped to listen closer before heading into the woods herself to check on things."darn humans and there ways. dont know how to get a wet fire going or something most likely" she said to herself as she moved along teh trees and bushes between cover smoothly. her own noise quiet and unchanging when she arrived near an opening to a small lake. she looked seeing two people and then wrapped her cloak about her to stay hidden and watched carfeully against the tree line.

her own staring seemed to penetrate feeling as if somone could feel her watching them. she grabbed her bow and had an arrow ready in case things went to worse really quick
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

ChristheSeer

#5 Post by ChristheSeer »

Chris was walking around in the forest, not a care in the world. His boots clicked and tinked against themselves. He hadnt realized it when he crossed the border, and was now nearing the two Keidran. He had a habit of talking to himself, albeit very quietly. "Hmm... now if i added some springloaded armor to cover the joints..." he muttered. examining a nearby mushroom.

"oh crap" He immediately leaped behind a tree, hidden from the unknown voice's location. Chris began to peek at the area and his eyebrows took a visit to his hair.

MoonSticks
Master

#6 Post by MoonSticks »

Moons ears twitched as he heard a noise from behind him 'if this is some kind of ambush, im done for' he muttered to himself.

he slowly turned his head towards the sound and noticed a cloaked figure holding a bow.

'AGHH WHA-WHAT IS THIS!? POINT A BOW AT A WOLF DAY!?' he shouted in fear. but before he could do anything else he noticed yet another figure far to the left of him peering from around a tree, a human figure.

Moon was now frozen in fear.

ChristheSeer

#7 Post by ChristheSeer »

He gulped as he saw the keidran had seen him and walked out from his spot, hands up. "This is nice." His eyes were darting to everyone apprehensively.
"I'd love it if i wasn't turned into an arrow pincushion." The human grimaced.

MoonSticks
Master

#8 Post by MoonSticks »

Moon looked at the human now stood close to him 'I agree with this guy'

suddenly more cloaked figures all armed with bows were suddenly visible, aiming for the three now close to the lake. moon looked all around him. the cloaked figures were well dressed, he couldn't tell what species they were or who they were after.

ChristheSeer

#9 Post by ChristheSeer »

"Wow. Step over the border and get the entire nation after you." he said, looking suprisingly calm for the situation "So uhh... what do you guys want?" His boots were glowing like molten metal, and quite warm.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#10 Post by The Rookie »

Lucian was starting to feel more than a little nervous. Being so close to human boarders there was a real chance that this was some kind of trick used to lure in potential slaves. Every fox knew to be cautious of wolves especially.

"AGHH WHA-WHAT IS THIS!? POINT A BOW AT A WOLF DAY!?"

Huh?” Lucian turned toward the direction the wolf was facing, only to see he wasn’t the only archer by the lake side.

While the cloaked figure’s weapon was down, they posed far more of a threat than the unarmed wolf.

Lucian spun around, arrow pulled back fully, “Come on out!” he called out at the cloaked figure. “Don’t try anything foolish!

However, before things could escalate further, several more figures appeared from the bushes and brush around them. Whilst cloaked, they all adorned similar decorative clothing, leading Lucian to speculate that these fellows weren’t with this other archer.

On top of that, while he had his attention focused on the cloaked figure, Lucian hadn’t noticed that the wolf was now joined by a young, yet slightly strange human.

Thinking it wise not to potentially aggravate the new arrivals, Lucian lowered his bow and loosened his grip on the arrow. His bow now pointing downward at his feet, Lucian slowly removed his right hand from the string, but still holding the still cocked arrow against the bow’s grip with his left index finger.

The hell is going on?” Lucian muttered to himself. “Please Neutral, don’t let them take me” he whispered, clutching a holy neck holy symbol he wore around his neck.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

MoonSticks
Master

#11 Post by MoonSticks »

as the cloaked figures still had theirs sights on moon, the fox keidran and human.

moon quickly counted 1 2 3-4 5... 5 of them!

one of the cloaked people lowered his bow and laughed 'you two stupid keidran look like you could get us some money, why dont you hand yourselfs in for us and no one gets hurt...'

'who are these guys, bandits?' he wimpered

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#12 Post by Hotep the psychic »

valkeryie knew she was being addressed by the cloaked fox in the opening however when she saw the others and sensed more around her that soon showed themselves into the opening. *theres a human and a wolf behind and at my sides, and theres four humans in the opening with another wolf and a....fox?!" she thought her physical body unmoving however her mind raced at the thought of seeing another fox. she sat there silently within the use of the bushes to stay hidden until something changed however her little shift in weight was enough to show the fox in the opening she was there. before she disapeared into the bushes as she sat unmoving
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

ChristheSeer

#13 Post by ChristheSeer »

"Well," he grinned "What do you plan on doing with me? Just give me a concussion and run? Honestly that isnt really productive."
His boots were making a small humming noise now, and he was thinking about pulling out his blowtorch, turning off the safety and roasting them.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#14 Post by Stryder221 »

Soon, the laughing human became keenly aware of a tapping on his shoulder. "I think you've done enough, sir." A voice said behind him.
Before they could react, the jingling of coins was then heard, a size-able coinpurse held out for them, courtesy of the red-haired bespectacled man in a thick brown and red jacket.

"Why don't you run along, now? I believe I can handle things from here."

The symbol on his arm and the finely crafted blade at his hip made things perfectly clear. This was Templar business, now.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

MoonSticks
Master

#15 Post by MoonSticks »

the cloaked man looked at the purse in his had and raised it into the air come on brothers, leave them, we're off to the tavern!' he shouted. the cloaked figures lowered their bows and placed their arrows back into their quivers. they they all took off without anywords back into the trees...

'are...are they gone?' moon said has he dropped his paws to his sides then let out a sigh of relief

'wait! who are you? a templar!?'