Alternate Twokinds World RP

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Transient Truth
Traveler

Re: Alternate Twokinds World RP

#106 Post by Transient Truth »

It was not till daylight that the Basitin woke up, still, his head was still foggy from the lack of water, not unfamiliar with the feeling of hangover the last time he got drunk. It wasn't until a few minutes after he remembered that the surroundings was unfamiliar. A brief moment of panic grasped him, but he calmed down once he could see that he wasn't bound, nor was the door locked. Still, he took a mental note of the open window, which may provide an opportunity for him to escape if things indeed go rough.

The simple task of surveying the area took no less than a few seconds, but the raging thirst came back shortly, forcing him to slightly sit up and look for water.

A female fox Keidran was sitting near a table, dozing, and it appears that she was to take care of him. But as Shepherd tried to wake her up by calling out to her, he discovered that he can't speak coherently yet, and what came out of his mouth was a garbled mess.

An immediate scan of the area revealed that there are no liquid of any kind in reach, and appears that except for the fox, there isn't a soul in the room.

It was until then he saw what seems to be a jar of water on a counter. There are several other utensils on it, so Shepherd guessed it was some kind of kitchen. And Shepherd knew that he had to get some water. The feeling of dehydration was not one that he would like to experience again.

He readied himself as he threw off the cover and tried to walk over to the kitchen counter, but as soon as his legs touched the ground it turned into jelly, and he collapsed before he could take a single step.

"Ouch..."The Basitin muttered as he rubbed his head, which was unfortunately hit.

Valkeryie seemed to move about hearing a large thud stirring from her own sleep. It was one sound that she wasn't used to and she jumped into action ready to fight before gathering in her own surroundings. She then blushed once seeing where she was and what she had to do as she looked towards the bed seeing the basitin on the floor. she then cleared her throat and helped the basitin into the bed again "You should rest basitin. Dont worry ill get you water ok?" valkeryie said in basitin. How'd she know the language? it was questionable for a kiedren to know but it didn't matter as she told the truth and returned with a jar and the water skin both filled to the brim, she then slowly poured it contents into the basitins mouth "Drink slowly, too much will be bad for your health" Valkeryie said she petted the basitins head as she cared for him.

How embarrassing... Shepherd thought as he tried to pick himself off the floor.

No luck. His arms are still too weak to push himself up, and he was still pondering on what to do when he saw the fox Keidran he had seen earlier wake up.

He was still recalling the unfamiliar Keidran dialect when he heard the fox speak to him in his mother tongue fluently, albeit with a hint of accent.

How is that possible? Learning Basitin usually requires the help of another native speaker, naturally another Basitin, but it doesn't seems that the Keidran had stayed on the Islands long enough to learn the language. Still, she offered him water, and that is all that matters.

Shepherd let the fox Keidran help him back onto the bed and waited patiently for the water. Sure enough, the Keidran returned later, carrying both a jar and Shepherd's own water skin.

He drank greedily, despite that the worst of the dehydration has already passed. With each gulp, the moisture balmed his throat until he could finally feel his voice returning. The water felt so good that he didn't even mind the Keidran patting his head.

"Tha... Thank you..." Shepherd gasped, before forcing himself to sit up. Another wave of lightheadedness came and passed, and he looked at the Keidran.

"Where am I now exactly?"

Valerie smiled warmly with a small sigh "You're in the home of Lucian, skied ran blacksmith here in Pinewood, However that Kiedren gone to tell the Templar about us and you. Everything will be fine. So please do rest." Valkeryie said before emptying the jar slowly allowing the Kiedren to drink before getting up to refill the water and began cooking something. From the small fire started nearby and the ingredients it seemed like a soup and bread.

Her whole demeanor was kind and helpful but a bit of looking around showed her belongings hanging alone on the wall, her black bow sat with the draw string off and leaning against the wall near her armor and boots and gloves. Valkeryie hummed an upbeat Basitin tune she remembered and continued cooking adding undgredients to a large pot and setting it over the fire to boil together. A stew to be prepared.

The water had already made Shepherd better, but the smell of food instantly reinvigorated the Basitin. That was when Shepherd realized how famished he is.

But food could wait. From what he learned from the fox Keidran, he should be at a Keidran settlement, or at least one that accepted them.

But a Keidran settlement with Templars? That was something new. He had never heard of towns where the two could coexist peacefully. Something is not right.

However, that was as good as a starting point could get.

"I... I thank you for your hospitality, Miss..."

"oh valkeryie, Im from the mountain fox tribe."

"Miss Valkeryie, of the Mountain Fox Tribe. I see." The Mountain Fox tribe is a slightly mellower kind than their warmongering neighbors, the Wolf Tribes. That means he probably isn't a prisoner of some sort. "I thank you again for your hospitality, and of course, for saving my life. I'm forever indebted to you." Shepherd said as he sat up straighter. "But I would have to repay your kindness later. Do you have a world map of some sort?"

Valkeryie shook her head forgetting her own map, she blushed some at the basitins kindness. "well thank you but im not the only one to thank mister?...."

Shepherd bowed his head at the fox.
"Then I shall thank and repay all those who helped me later as well. I wouldn't want to owe you all anymore." He said, before cringing.
"But... But that would need to wait for a while. I'm sorry, but my arm still hurts from the fall, and I'm feeling quite... quite dizzy. I... I'm just going to lie down for a while..." He said as he eased himself on the bed. "Again, I'm sorry for all the trouble."

valkeryie nodded "your fine sir, rest as you need, it seems were short on some things here in the hom im gonna grab some food for you and the rest of us, and dont strain yourself your no trouble at all" valkeryie said brabbing her cloak and some money before walking out the home

(Edited to improve flow. Not much change other then that.)
COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: ∞
Semper Vigilans - Ever Vigilant

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#107 Post by The Rookie »

While Oalei switched the focus of the interview over to Moon, Lucian made himself comfortable, leaning with his shoulder against the wall, peering out the window, admiring the view.

The sun was hanging low in the sky, it's beautiful orange glow illuminating the few rain clouds that remained from the storm earlier that day. The sunlight shone through the glass and upon Lucian’s face, it’s final warm touch for the evening before the chilling night’s cold set in.

Down the road, Lucian could see the townsfolk winding down for the evening.

Most of the merchants had already packed up their stalls with only a handful still peddling their wares.

The farmers were coming in from the fields, riding in the backs of horse carts with the day’s harvest.

Lucian could see old Miss Julia tending to her garden. The young Heywood boys had ripped out some of the old tigresses’ roses again, but the old girl didn’t seem to mind. She calmly gathered the rose plants from her front yard and carefully replanted each and every one with a smile. She was a kind old soul, always happy to see Lucian at her store.

Hang on..” Lucian muttered to himself as he caught site of a familiar figure stopped in front of Julia’s cottage. As the figure removed her hood Lucian let out a little grin. “What are you up to, Val?

Valkeryie stood to the side of the bed were she lay the Basitin who was asleep faster than she believed. Seeing as she had little to do left, she set another cloth on the Basitin's head to keep him cool and wet so his body would absorb the water and moisture. After that she left to fill more containers with water and left some bread and food cooking should the Basitin awake. She hummed happily before grabbing her coin pouch and heading back into the town with her cloak draped on her back like a cape.

As she walked along the road leading to the town’s markets, Valkeryie soon stopped out in front of a small cottage alongside the road as she gazed upward at the setting sun. Removing her hood to catch a better view.

"Excuse me young miss?" a gentle, somewhat frail voice called out. "You wouldn't happen to be Lucian's new sweet heart, would you?"

Valkeryie turned to see an old tigress crouched down in between a sea of flowers. She was quite old as far as Kiedran go, easily 19 or older.

She wore a sunflower yellow blouse and a pair of worn brown trousers. Her hair was a faded brown and had been tied up in a small bun.

She rose to her feet slowly, dusting off her hands before she reached for her spectacles that hung down from around her neck. "Come here, dear. Let's have a proper look at ya." Julia called out in her soft soothing voice, beckoning Valkeryie over with her hands.

Valkeryie was blushing at hearing the comment from the elder but soon moved closer to her easily and smiled with a faint blush. "Heh.....new? Did he have one before?" she asked innocently.

"No, no child." Julia chuckled "I've been trying to set that boy up with a girl for two years now, but he's never seemed interested."
"That was until I saw the pair of you scurrying away after your little demonstration with the bow." Julia joked, giving Valkeryie a soft punch to her shoulder. "He's certainly got eyes for you, that's for sure"

Valkeryie was a bit embarrassed now, never having received such attention before.

Maybe she was a little out of habit, but as she blushed it felt so.....feminine. It felt so wrong yet right at the same time.

She looked up at the elder, "He may have more than his eyes on me later......I hope." She giggles her face red but smiling at the thought.

"Oh hush you." Julia said with an embarrassed laugh and a wave of her hand.
She let out a joyous sigh before recollecting her composer "So where is the lad anyway?"

Valkeryie shrugged "I don’t know exactly, he said he was to tend with the Templars we had with us on our arrival. So while he was out I thought to make a meal for us." she said in reply as she looked about at the market behind her.

Julia seemed slightly shocked at the news, Lucian wasn't one to get tied up in Templar affairs, willingly or not. "I'm sure he'll be back before you know it, dear." Julia said trying to hide her concern.

There was a brief moment of silence before Julia regained her cheerful grin once again "Now, young lady. If you want to make the market before it closes you'd best hurry."

"Oh, one last bit of advice." Julia leaned in a little closer, her voice quieting to a loud whisper. ""Lucian has a bit of sweet tooth for honey. He'd have it with just about anything if he had it his way" Julia winked with a smile.
Valkeryie smiled and giggled at the comment "Thank you, I’ll defiantly get some now" she said walking off to the market hurriedly.

Julia waved as she said her goodbyes “Don’t be a stranger, dear.” before she went back to tending to her fallen roses. “Such a nice girl.”.

Meanwhile, Lucian had continued to watch the entire encounter from above. “Glad to see you’re making friends fast.” Lucian quietly whispered to himself. ‘Maybe she’d stay if you asked her’ he thought.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#108 Post by Stryder221 »

"I see. Just to make sure..." Oalei gave the wolf a curious look. Looking a fair bit nervous in general, Moon then answered."No. We didn't see each other until then."
With a nod, the younger Templar sibling gestured for him to continue, which Moon assumed meant answering the same questions the fox Lucian had been asked.

"My name's Moon... of the Wolf Clan." "Which clan?" Moon immediately froze, turning his head to see the much scarier sibling standing in front of the doorway. "There's more than one clan out there. Pick one."
It took him several moments to work up the nerve to answer, visibly shaking. "I-I didn't know there were other clans... It was always just 'The Clan'." He admitted.

Lorym simply scoffed. "He's obviously unreliable. We should just have him in chains and be done with it." "Lor, please. Not now." Oalei chanced a look at the other Keidran in the room, only to see him shooting a venom-filled glare at his sister, but little else.
Sighing, the smaller human gestured for Moon to continue. "W-well, as I said before, I was... a slave. Three years. N-not the nicest time... Just got away from of it, and... and... You're going to send me back, aren't you?"

Oalei stopped, staring at the wolf's fearful expression for a good ten seconds.
"...Where did you get those scars?" He then asked, seemingly ignoring the question. "What?" "Your ear. Your marks. What happened?"

Moon's 'paw' went right up to his disfigured white/blue ear. "This? A-an accident. My fault. The other scars, the rips and tears... my fault, too. Everything was my fault... M-my master never really accepted an excuse... and was... was..."
He trailed off, afraid to say much more than that. "Uh huh... And how old did you say you were?" "Um, I don't think I said... A-about seven years old." "Really now?" "And I got these chains when I was four."

Now it was Oalei's turn to send a look towards his sister. Not quite a glare, but it wasn't happy, either.
Lorym crossed her arms and stared back, but said nothing more. Her stance was clear as day, regardless of how she felt about it.

The younger sibling sighed, his gaze lowering to the ground as he began to rub at his temples. "In a situation like this, we're to either send you back and be done with it, or take you to the nearest Templar tower for further questioning in the event your owner is not found."
At this, Lucian tensed. He'd heard rumors of how thorough the Templar could be when they really needed answers, through a process that basically broke the suspect's mind open with little regard to what's left upon finishing. If it was true, then there would be nothing left but a broken shell of a Keidran.

Could those rumors really be true?

They wouldn't... Surely not for something so trivial...

"A-about that... I, uh, got lost. I wouldn't know where to start..."
The fox's fists began to slowly clench, trying with all his might to restrain himself from voicing his outrage.

"I see..." "I'd say that's the end of the questioning." Lorym had suddenly interrupted, staring coldly at her little brother. "You know what happens next."
With another sigh, the Templar lifted his head, making eye contact with the wolf. "I see no other option..." He admitted, and Moon's heart began to race.

The tension was thick, and Oalei seemed to know it.

"...I will be taking ownership of the Wolf known as Moon, due to his previous owner's apparent mistreatment."

"Huh?" "What?" "What?!"
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#109 Post by kiabugboy »

The day started cloudier than usual. A light drizzle had set upon the town, the smell of wet grass starts to emanate in the air and the village roads have become muddy.
Looks like the town activities will be starting a bit late, Judah thought to himself while he lays back in the front porch, enjoying the atmosphere.

Around midday, the rain had stopped, letting the bright yellow sunlight break through the thick gray clouds as the town began to come to life. Farmers were chatting with each other as they head for the fields to harvest the crops. Judah lightly waves his hand in a greeting motion at one of them as they return the favor. Entering the busier part of the town, shopkeepers are opening their shops while merchants were busy setting up their stalls.

Judah passes through the crowd of people forming before him, the murmurings of the town folks seems to compete with the clattering sounds of tools and metal. It's a shame that the forge had to be closed , would've been a very busy day. Well at least Lucian's having fun fishing at the lake, hell,maybe he even caught enough fish to satisfy James' insatiable appetite. where is he anyway? he told me he'd meet me at the tavern across old Jacob's shop- .

Before Judah could finish his thoughts, he saw a dark orange figure passing in the crowds as he squints his eye to see clearer. Huh, Lucian's home early, I wonder why? again, before he could finish the thought, he saw another fox, a vixen with black fur and bright yellow eyes, he sees her holding Lucian's hand and seems to be in a hurry. Who is she? does Lucian know her or something? Not even once had Lucian mentioned her before. Puzzled by what he sees, Judah thought about calling out to Lucian. But before he could do so, someone had called him.

"Judah! There you are, been waiting for an hour here". The man is pretty old, his hair already beginning to turn gray, if it weren't for his warm smile and friendly voice, most people would be intimidated by James' Huge physique. Judah walks up to him, as he speaks in a slightly apologetic tone " Yeah, sorry about that, the streets are pretty packed today." However Judah immediately remembered of what he saw "By the way, I saw Lucian in the crowd with some girl I've never seen before. Has he ever mentioned about her to you?"

"Lucian's back so soon?, with a girl? is she a human or a keidran? " James' expression seems to be just as confused as Judah's. "She's a fox, although she doesn't look like the usual vixen you'd find around here" Judah replied. James expression suddenly turned into a bright smile after he heard Judah's reply "Ah, well then, it's about damn time he found himself a girl! We'll just have to interrogate him later I guess! " James said as he laughs, while Judah let out a chuckle.

The pair then continues to walk across the street, arriving in front of old Jacob's shop. it was a small and claustrophobic place. from the front of the shop, wooden crates and barrels can be seen, containing cloths and silks, stacked on top of each other, taking up space all over the already tiny structure. They don't call him old Jacob for nothing. The man is ancient, his thick glasses and old wooden cane simply enforces that notion. Jacob was once also a blacksmith in Pinewood, but as he grew old, he simply can't afford to break another bone, pounding at molten metal. So he ended up working as a tailor. Still, he kept his old tools around and that's exactly what the pair needed.
"
Ah James, you said you'd come here today. Guess that old rusty hammer of yours finally decided to give up huh?
" Jacob said, staring at Judah."Uh, Jacob, James is over there. and no, it didn't break, some low-life wolf thug stole it from the forge a few days ago. Judah answered, feeling a bit pitiful of the old man's declining vision. "Anyway, I think I got some hammers stashed somewhere at the back. Let me just go get it. Jane! I'm getting a hammer out the back, help me out will ya?". A young tigress then showed up from behind the wall of crates "Give me a moment! Geez, how do you find anything in this mess she muttered to herself. Oh hi Judah, how are ya? " she says as she notices him. "Oh I-I'm fine , thanks for uh- asking by the way" Judah replied while slightly stuttering. He's just not used to talking to other keidrans at his age as he spends most of his time working at the forge, learning to be a blacksmith. The tigress then gave Judah a smile before she disappears again into the crates to help Jacob.

"You know, if that wolf had just asked for the hammer, we would've let him borrow it anyway. Typical of them, do something stupid, ask questions later "Judah said to James trying to break the awkward situation. "Let it be Judah, he probably needed it more than we do anyway. And remember, wolves are also keidrans, they're your people too"James said as he gave Judah a concerned look. Judah ignored James' concern and just ranted on "They're the ones who have been attacking villages, murdering people, destroying lives, and that just fuels the hate people have towards keidrans. We're taking the blames for what they did." James simply sighed as old Jacob returns with the hammer."What'd I miss?"

As dusk sets in, the busy streets start to quite down. Shops are closing and stalls are being packed up meanwhile taverns began to fill up with people and warm orange lights from homes and street lamps replaces the dying sunlight.

Judah was at the market, to buy some food supplies as he figured Lucian wasn't very successful with his fishing today. Still curious about who the mysterious vixen was, he looked around the market only to be shocked to find the woman standing across him. Normally, Judah isn't the type to walk up to a stranger. But this time, curiosity got the best of him. He musters up some courage and walked up to her. "H-Hey uhm, excuse me miss, can I talk to you for a second?"

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#110 Post by Hotep the psychic »

kiabugboy wrote:. "H-Hey uhm, excuse me miss, can I talk to you for a second?"
Valkeryie jerked upright when she heard someone address her, her ears folded back slightly as they scanned and soon jerked to the new person nearby as she slowly turned towards Judah she was carrying a large leather bag and about to carry another bag as she payed the salesman for his product with a smile "oh thank you sir" val said smiling as she gathered everything and giggled some before returning her attention to judah

"im sorry, can i help you?" val asked smiling kindly only hiding her cautious inner demeanor that watched the kiedran carefully
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#111 Post by kiabugboy »

Hotep the psychic wrote:
kiabugboy wrote:.
"im sorry, can i help you?" val asked smiling kindly only hiding her cautious inner demeanor that watched the kiedran carefully
Judah's courage disappears as quickly as he can muster them.
" I-uh, h-hi miss, i'm just-uhm curious if, you happen to know lucian? lucian of the fox ridg-, uh, ridge fox tribe, he-uh, works as a blacksmith here"

Judah started to stutter again, as usual. Though he tries his best to hide it, his Expression clearly shows how nervous he is to talk to a stranger. He realizes this and quickly attempt to regain his composure

"i think i might've seen you with him earlier today-uh, passing through the crowd. That was you right? A-anyway, are you like his friend or something? I'm-uh, just curious since i've never heard him mention you before" Judah continues with a slightly more stabile tone

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#112 Post by The Rookie »

Lucian was stunned at this turn of events. It wasn't like a Templar to have a heart.

With Oalei now being Moon's legal owner, it meant that the wolf would be safe from the cruel grips of the order's inquisitors. At least that's what Lucian had hoped anyway.

"So, you're going to take care of him, right?" Lucian asked, his voice rather concerned. "You're not just going to reenchant his shackles and have him do your yard work the rest of his life?

Despite Lucian's quickness to distance himself from the wolf during the intergeneration, he was only doing so out of fear of being accused of enabling the escape of a slave. The punishment was often trivial for humans, but if a kiedran was found guilty usually they'd never be heard from again. Rumours said that they were taken away to made into slaves themselves, or worse, having their minds wiped and used for the Templar's secret experiments. Neither of which could be considered appealing to the fox.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#113 Post by Stryder221 »

"Eh... Don't really have a yard to speak of, nor do I really approve of the complications behind the collars and shackles. Namely, the breaking of their wearer's psyche. Just a shirt with our symbol should do the trick, and we might even have one laying around, too. Hey, sis, would you mind checking..."

The words died in Oalei's throat the instant he saw Lorym's absolutely livid expression. "Oh dear..."
Furious couldn't even begin to describe it, and yet the giant had failed to start screaming bloody murder. "I'm going to find the messenger." She said instead, incredibly cold.
"Go ahead and keep your new pet. Do not come crying to me, however, when your apparent forgetfulness costs you the other one."

And before the younger Templar could form a response, Lorym had stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

With a sigh, Oalei shook his head before turning to Moon. "Well... Welcome to the Ragorma family, I suppose. And don't worry, I'll make sure you're treated fairly."
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

MoonSticks
Master

#114 Post by MoonSticks »

Moon stood speechless, he was still unsure of the templars and didn't know how to react.
He turned to lucian then at oalei then finally at the floor beneath him...

'a slave again? but I don't...'

Moons lip began to quiver, his arms shaking and eyes watering.
Suddenly in an instant body halted, he looked back up at Oalei, his ears lowered. All of the pain of being a badly looked after slave had taught him to be somewhat obdiant in front of his master.

With a single tear rolling down the side of his face, he opened his mouth with a single sentence'what do you ask of me...M-master'
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#115 Post by Stryder221 »

"Oi, none of that." The "master" said sharply, at which point he then winced at his own tone. "Look... as far as I'm concerned, you're free to do what you want. A, uh, servant only in title."
Oalei shifted in place uncomfortably for a moment before he then seemed to realize something. "Ah! Right... Let's get those chains off, shall we? I'm not sure you'll need nor want them anymore..."

Before any argument could be made against it, the Templar had already taken one of moon's wrists with his left hand, the other hovering over the cuff as a blueish glow became visible in his palm, trying to magically force the thing open.
"How long's it been since you last ate a proper meal, by the way?" He suddenly asked with some concern. "I can't imagine that food had been very plentiful for you... If you don't mind, I'd like to remedy that fact soon."

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#116 Post by The Rookie »

Lucian felt his stomach twist into a knot at Moon's words. The word 'master' sent a shudder through Lucain's body, as if he had been stabbed with a frozen blade.

However, as Oalei started to explain what this arrangement would really mean for the wolf, Lucian began to smile. This could possibly be the strongest act of kindness that Moon has ever experienced, and it was coming from a Templar no less. While he was still a slave in name, Moon was now essentially free. The dream of every slave.

Lucian stood back in silence as he watched the moment unfold, feeling as if he should leave the pair to have their moment and talk about what this means for the pair's future.

"If I may but in a moment, I think I'll leave you two alone a while." Lucian said as he slowly walked up to the two. "Umm.. Oalei..." Lucian said rubbing the back of his neck as he uttered the words. "I-I'm sorry if I've given you a tough time today. You seem like an alright guy." Lucian raised his hand to Oalei "If you need me for anything else, you know where to find me." he said braking a small smile. "Just... Don't bring your sister if you can help it."

Lucian then turned to Moon. Giving him a light tap on the shoulder. "I told you not to lose hope, now didn't I?" he said almost proudly. "I hope this really helps turn your life around, mate."

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#117 Post by Hotep the psychic »

kiabugboy wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:
kiabugboy wrote:.
Judah's courage disappears as quickly as he can muster them.
" I-uh, h-hi miss, i'm just-uhm curious if, you happen to know lucian? lucian of the fox ridg-, uh, ridge fox tribe, he-uh, works as a blacksmith here"

Judah started to stutter again, as usual. Though he tries his best to hide it, his Expression clearly shows how nervous he is to talk to a stranger. He realizes this and quickly attempt to regain his composure

"i think i might've seen you with him earlier today-uh, passing through the crowd. That was you right? A-anyway, are you like his friend or something? I'm-uh, just curious since i've never heard him mention you before" Judah continues with a slightly more stabile tone
val seemed to lighten up hearing the kiedran stutter before she smiled at judah her demeanor was warm to look at. well yes i met lucian today when he was out. and yes that was me entering with him id more say hes an aquantaince today. considering whats been happening. whats your name?" val asked as she set her bags down to relax
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#118 Post by kiabugboy »

Hotep the psychic wrote: considering whats been happening."
"what's been happening? Is it the reason you two seemed to be in a hurry today? How exactly did you two met- wait uh, s-sorry, my name, right! "
Judah's curiosity overflowed before he realized he hasn't even introduced himself

"Uh, i'm judah! Judah steel the blacksmith apprentice, at your service. I-uh, work with lucian at the forge under the same mentor, we've known each other for a pretty long time. Nice to-uh, meet you"

judah said with a stupid grin on his face and his hand rubbing the back of his neck in embarassment as he offers a handshake to valkyrie

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#119 Post by Hotep the psychic »

valkeryie giggles some shaking judahs hand firmly "im valkeryie. as to your questions ill answer them as i can, you could say the jist of it all is with templars business" she said frowning some as she takes the bags "oh and theres also the basitin that we have to watch for at the forge lucian took me too. ill be heading back now to cook a meal for him" valkeryie said after before bowing to judah "nice to meet you judah" she said before walking towards the forge with a sway of her hips as she walked her mind soon becoming more serious as she watched herself hurriedly making her so check on the basitin she near forgot

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#120 Post by kiabugboy »

"Uh- yeah! thank you miss, valkyrie, i'll see you around."
Such a very nice woman, judah thought to himself, beautiful too for someone around lucian's age. Heck, he's probably in love with her or something.

Judah still has so many questions unanswered but he notices that valkeryie seem to have something important to do, so he'll just have to ask lucian about it later.
Templar business huh, how the hell did you get caught up in all this lucian,
Judah ponders while he walks out with his bag of groceries.

James is not gonna like this....
judah thought while he is considering whether he should tell james about it or wait till' he sees lucian and ask him first.