From Misfits to Rebels: A Twokinds RP (STARTER THREAD)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

esmeraldakittycat
New Citizen

Re: From Misfits to Rebels: A Twokinds RP (STARTER THREAD)

#16 Post by esmeraldakittycat »

Overwhelmed by what was happening, Esmeralda runs back up her tree.
CATS! CATS! CATS! :flora: :flora: :flora:

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#17 Post by y7h65 »

"I [censored] understood maybe half of that."

Lisa, needless to say, was starting to get really tired of this game. In between the wolf with the axe, the hunter with the bow, and the Templar soldier, her sword arm was starting to itch and it was really starting to get tired of holding back especially when some of them seemed to be as ready to draw their own weapons as she was. It was time to get to the bottom of this, one way or the other. With a quiet growl, she got down onto one knee and glared at the maybe templar, the sound of metal shifting in anticipation clear as she prepared to draw the arming sword

"Look, [censored]. Answer me with a quick yes or no. Are you with the Templars?"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#18 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Praxis stepped forwards, his hands raised up to his chest. However, he did not take his eyes away from the woman with the bow for too long at a time, glancing back every now and then.

"I think I have answer," he said, looking to the bowwoman. He looked back. "I have track him for long time. I see him try to help Keidran slaves leave." He glanced once more to the woman, then looked back. "I think him not Templar anymore."
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

MainEventMan

#19 Post by MainEventMan »

Jaden nodded when Praxis began to deduce his situation. "That's exactly right!" He said, wondering why he wasn't shutting up. "I'm not a Templar....not anymore at least...I think slavery is wrong. Always have...." He then looked up the tree to where the Tiger Keidran scrambled up a few seconds ago. "Hey...." He said, not taking his eyes off of the one eyed woman, and keeping his hands up. "Everything alright?" He asked the tiger up in the tree.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#20 Post by Lief »

When the swordswoman stopped moving, so did Elizabeth. At the sound of what was clearly the woman fingering her sword, Elizabeth raised her bow. She did not draw the arrow back, however.

"Don't."

Though the majority of her attention was kept on the swordswoman, Elizabeth still kept half an eye on the wolf. He seemed very cautious of her, which made her cautious of him.

esmeraldakittycat
New Citizen

#21 Post by esmeraldakittycat »

Esmeralda climbs down the tree. "Yeah, I just got a bit overwhelmed." She said. "From my tree, I heard what you were saying. I'm glad that you won't try to enslave me." And under her breath, she whispered "Again."
CATS! CATS! CATS! :flora: :flora: :flora:

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#22 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Bryan smiled bemusedly, unsure if he should relax at being so thoroughly ignored. Wanting to be known as a nonthreatening person was one thing, but here the female Keidran had fled rather than respond, and the others were tied up with the identity of the younger Templar-no, fugitive. But if she's so set on Templars, I'd probably be next on the list. Least that archer's got a cool head. He thanked the unobtrusive means of identification; Templars were not necessarily required to display their symbols in public, especially if the matter was minor. Unless they were to start reading his mind he wouldn't blare out any such signs.

Wait a moment. His fingers continued to tap a slow beat on his sheathed sword while he waited patiently for the others to resolve their issues. The male said he'd been tracking this one for a while. But he's just scarpered that there prison, seems like, and I don't know his face. Last one's not so odd, but why's that Keidran so interested? Former Templar, that's right. Still doesn't sit right. Just gets messier and messier, don't it?
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

#23 Post by y7h65 »

"Feh, was that so hard? Just had to stop dancing around the question like some kind of girl." Lisa said with a smirk as she sheathed the arming sword once again. "Of course there's probably something still [censored] with your head if you think slavery is wrong."

Well, at least that took care of one problem. Unfortunately for her, the boy was the highest priority but lowest difficulty in terms of things that were currently present. Keeping a level face, she took a glance at the other humans present. The archer was clearly the most outright dangerous, what with having her bow nocked and ready to fire but the older man had been trying to play friendly for the last while. Even though it was entirely possible that he just did not want any trouble, it was equally possible that he had some sort of stealthy magic thingy on him that had alerted the templars to their position.

Of course the Keidran could be a problem but with only one actual combatant, she was more than sure that she could take him out. The slave and Keidran lover was unlikely to be a threat, no matter how she looked at it.

"So what about you two? You two loyalists as well?"
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#24 Post by Lief »

Elizabeth dipped her head slightly as if nodding, though the gesture was vaguer. She also lowered her bow, removing the arrow from the string and placing it back in her quiver. She briefly considered commenting on the topic of slavery, but quickly decided against it. The fire had only just began to die down, no need to throw more fuel on it.

Letting her right hand come to rest on the hilt of her sword, just barely peeking out from her coat, she turned to face the wolf. Elizabeth fixed him with a scrutinizing gaze, breaking it only for a moment to glance at the swordswoman when she asked a question.

"Loyal to myself." She responded, eyes back on the wolf.

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#25 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

"I'm not set on running off and telling the nearest Templars." Bryan shrugged. "I'd be all kinds of stupid to go and try anything even if I were. Just preferring them don't mean jumping up to turn in someone whose story I don't even know." Although it did burn fiercely to not drag that fugitive away, the others here would never let him do something so offensive to them. And even then, that kid was just that, a kid who he didn't know nothing about. Probably made an adrenaline-rushed decision to free those slaves, didn't stop and think what'd happen to him all the way. Hell, maybe he was framed and figured it was his choice anyway. His thinking was rarely popular among the majority of Templars, but that was their issue, not his.

Best he nip another line before they started running down it. He scowled, the first sign of anger since this whole thing had begun. "Ain't a slaver neither. Nobody aught to be." Letting the brief flare melt down into his usual pleasantry, Bryan nodded at the former Templar. "So don't worry about my tongue. Just...try to keep calm next time you're down. Panicking's liable to get you caught out."
Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.