The Lost Fox

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

AstraStar

The Lost Fox

#1 Post by AstraStar »

:laura: Astra walked through the forest leaning on the walking stick she was holding in her right paw. Stopping she looked down on her left side to see a long scar from her shoulder to hip, dripping blood she knew she had left a trail of blood in her wake. Growling, she pushed on... life was hard being a run away fox slave from the farm 10 miles back, where she was lashed for every wrong step she took. She sat down under a oak and picked at her clothings so she could look at her wound better. Coughing she stopped and her vision started to go black. Her last thought before she passed out was, "Where am i?"

Waking up she watched her blood pool around her, "This is it... this is my end..." She thought before passing out again. :laura:
We are the same, you and I. I might have fur, and you skin, but our hearts are the same. We might not have the same feelings, but we are the same.... http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 3chi23.jpg

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

Re: The Lost Fox

#2 Post by y7h65 »

To expand on what Gabriel said, the general etiquette of this board is that you have an OOC (out of character) thread in the OOC Board in which you advertise the setting, purpose, and/or story of your RP in hopes of gathering interest. Interested people then sign up and submit characters. When you think you have enough people signed up, you create an IC (in character) thread. Then you RP until the RP thread dies or finishes it's purposes.

Personally, if you're interested in RPing, I'd suggest you sign up for a preexisting RP and learn how the board works from how others interact. We're a bit smaller than most other boards so, we're a bit more reputation based. Being a generally amicable person means that people will like RPing with you, which in turn means that it'll be easier to convince people to join when you do start an RP.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Local Type Moon Fanatic.

AstraStar

#3 Post by AstraStar »

I did introduce my self... and i thought this place would be like off-white clearly i was wrong.....
We are the same, you and I. I might have fur, and you skin, but our hearts are the same. We might not have the same feelings, but we are the same.... http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 3chi23.jpg

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#4 Post by Hotep the psychic »

Dont worry people uere are nice as you get to know them. Ive been on Here a bit and still make mistakes and have to keep learning from them. :mrgreen:
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.