The Everlasting Symphony: IC.

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Re: The Everlasting Symphony: IC.

#61 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Avis was going to say something to the group, until she heard the conversation between the girl from the stage and some unknown group. She picked up a few details, but she mostly thought that the man working for Ctunder didn't sit right with her, although it meant nothing special. She had felt the same way with few others far away from this place (to her knowledge). She spoke to the others "I don't know about you guys, but I feel like joining Oakenshall."

She was going to speak to the woman, but Trevor beat her to it, and didn't want to bring too much attention to her. She saw what Trevor did with the knife and target and was tempted to do something similar herself. She stood up and picked up her bow and an arrow. She knew that longbow were made for long range, and this target was fairly close, but that won't stop her. The avean readied the arrow and pulled back as far as it would go. Her concentration was completely focused on the target; her surroundings seemed to have slowed. She waited for a perfect line of fire before letting go. Within an instant of the release, the arrow hit the mark. A perfect bulls-eye. "Not as far as what i'm used to." She said normally, but meant to say it under her breath.