Gunslingers (The IC)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

deathwatch
Council Member

Re: Gunslingers (The IC)

#31 Post by deathwatch »

The shuttle dropped through into the atmosphere at surprising speed, cutting a trail of flame as it descended. The small craft was dropping like a rock, slowly approaching terminal velocity as it fell. Inside the shuttle and on the pilot's seat was Cyrus, not really paying much attention to controls as it went. Once he had decided that they had fallen enough, that mixed with screams from Anya and the other three he had taken, he grabbed the control stick and pushed the power lever forward. Outside the ship turned so it was belly down, the belly thrusters then ignited and slowed the craft down drastically. Taking more interest in the controls Cyrus guided the shuttle down to the surface and landed it about a mile outside of the designated settlement.

Once the group of five had gathered outside with light motorcycles, they set off for the settlement. Driving along a beaten road in full gear and at high speed...

They drove into the settlement without much hassle and parked their bikes in an alley. Now the search could begin, and so did the long chain of asking people if they had seen anyone matching her description...

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#32 Post by Stryder221 »

"This game is awesome! Take that you stupid evil mechanical... Things! Ha!"
Tristam was so wrapped up in his game that he had completely lost track of time, having way too much fun turning robots to scrap.

*BEEEEEEEP*

"Eh? OH SON OF A..."
That is, until the timer on his charge was on the ten second mark.
Thinking rationally for the first time in a few minutes (After hastily taking the game disk), The mercenary took the time to start running.
"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII-"

He passed little to no guards on the way out, possibly because they were the luckiest [censored] to ever exist, or they knew something was gonna go boom.
There was a window, no time to be nice about it, Tristam broke through just as the charges went off. It felt like something out of a movie to him, just more likely to cause a heart-attack.

*A little later...*

"You have no idea what I've been through... Or, well, maybe you do."
The mercenary's armor was darkened considerably, parts of his armor burnt and singed, and his cape lost completely. (He never liked that thing anyway.)
It was in this condition he was in when he went to find Max in the alleyway.
"I sure hope in the end that this is worth it. I do NOT want to do that again, awesome or not."
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#33 Post by Hotep the psychic »

Beeping on the cons were the first things the doc noticed, he went over to the instruments to check and noticed two hips at the beacons point, "police cruisers....easy targets" doc thought looking at a few tv sets seeing todays targets. "venus eh, better inform orion" doc pondered injecting a fluid into one of the three prisoners from earlier. he then left for the bridge as the three men slept srapped down to he beds.

"doc whats the ships? and where to next?"orion asked touching a few panels commencing a launch sequence.
"two police cruisers, they are searching for survivors, and next would be venus." doc said sitting in a chair behind orion and placing his headset on. orion soon nodded in thought of venus, and soon had the ship take off out of the asteroid crator, he checked few consoles seeing the signal dampeners still active he looked ahead at the many rocks floating in space.

the ship maneuvered through the field easily its sways and dips had the ship close to many hits and grazes but stayed intact.

"this is patrol ship leader to wingman no signs spotted confirm?"the pilot said in his ship hearing the confirmation from his partner they initiated the thrusters to move.

"this is patrol ship wingman confirmed initiating thrusters, time to move to sector 4....wait I have something....ENEMY......."the wingman said before his ship was crippled and the signal cut off.

"that was a direct hit to the ships systems, one more will destroy him, reloading starboard rail gun" doc said punching buttons as the ship shook violently.
"ah what the report!" orion said after shaking sideways
"that was missile hits to the hull side, angled only one hit hard. return fire?" doc reported quickly
"fire! target its core systems" orion said as doc nodded and started firing with the turrets. the police cruiser banked left shakily as the many hits from the turrets started causing its large damage.
"systems down captain, what now?!" a crew member inside reported as a fire went off destroying a crew station. the captain looked back giving off orders, but it was too late, in the moment orions ship was already leaving to venus and fired rear missile to finish the two ships off. the deathwalkers engines charged and soon jumped to venus. about 5 minutes later it arrived outside sensor range.

"alright once we land keep the con open and inform me what you find" orion said taking the death alker into the atmosphere as slow as he could, the heat and gravity pull made him squint and soon was inside the atmosphere, he then found a clearing next to a ship outside the city (deathwatchers character ship) after landing he boarded a small hovercycle and went into the city dressed and ready, a few minutes later he was parked inside an alley and looked around a hood masked his face and a black flap covered the red stripe on the back of his cloak.

"I better be careful of the other criminals and bounty hunters" orion thought walking off
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#34 Post by Stryder221 »

Tristam had temporarily split up with max after that little incident at that Permalife place, partly to fix his armor, the other part to let Max deal with the task of giving the good news.
First order of business was to fix the armor, that came around to 3800 credits, and would take time. plus, 475 for more junk food.
But that wasn't an issue, the bonus for having no casualties [If the guards weren't stupid, anyway] should hopefully make up for that.

Besides, this is nothing, anyway.
Was the thought as he left the building that-the-current-writer-was-too-lazy-to-provide-detail-about.

That was also when he started to hear questions fly around. Not about Permalife, but about someone else, someone that sounded very much like a certain cyber-criminal.
It was a group of five strangers asking those questions. They definitely weren't there when Tristam first arrived.

Very suspicious.

Having nothing much better to do, the Mercenary made a point to following one of them discreetly, staying in with the crowds to avoid drawing too much attention while eavesdropping.
Without his trusty, yet somewhat conspicuous armor, avoiding unwanted attention would be much easier.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#35 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

(Let me know if I'm forgetting anything. A bit of a hasty post for me. Also I WILL ADD COLOR to the speech when I reach a computer again. This is normal when on my phone. Please excuse it.)

Dio was just sitting down to the bar when she heard and saw some commotion. A strange, very strange man yelled about 'purple' in the sandwich and just most likely killed an innocent cook. She noticed the stranger, obviously insane, had a partner. She immediately recognized the face and the unmistakable winged wolf. She smiled confidently and said to herself, "There you are cowboy. Look's like the law is about catch up to you." She stood up from the bar and drew her mk.23 combat pistol from her belt holster. She hefted the large pistol at her side. She currently had the LAM unit attached, a flashlight and laser combination attachment. She had a pouch next to the magazines that also held a gemtech silencer. Only the finest for our fair bounty hunter. She calmly walked up to Mr. Sampson and leaned against the wall. She looked at him and decided to trick him a bit. "Hey there, how are you tonight? You're pretty lonely lookin sitting here at the jukebox." Then she raised the pistol and pressed the muzzle of the weapon to his head. "Unfortunately you are going to have to make new friends in prison, Mr. Sampson." She grinned and continued, "they have got a decent bounty on you. It's a shame. You looked like a rather nice guy too. Now... Easy way or the hard way? In other words, let me take you in, or you may attempt to run and I will shoot your knee caps." She stand there with the pistol to his head, ready to give chase if necessary. She also added in as an afterthought, "oh and by the way, who is the mental friend of you that killed a chef for purple in the sandwich?"

Meanwhile, Luka was dressing in his usual formal wear as he rigged up his shoulder holster which carried his grenade launching pistol as well as a few of the 40mm projectiles it fired. He put his pistol and magazines respectively onto his belt as well as concealing the push dagger in his slacks pocket. He grabbed his other personal belongings and walked up to the deck of his large ship. He requested a ladder from a deckhand and walked down. He tipped the deckhand a bit of cash credits he had and the deck hand replied with a thank you. Luka nodded and said, "no problem. Just watch after my ship for me, will you?" The deck hand, a rather lanky boy who looked as if he had just reached adulthood, nodded and pulled up a chair near the boat. Luka then set off on the town to find This David Tavor's safe house. As he walked the roads flanking the many canals in the city, he sang a tune. "Not even if I have to ride to the next village
Not even if I have to cross continents
Not even if I need money, yeah
I won't bow down to no man"

Meanwhile on Venus, Juli was returning to her neck of the woods. When she arrived at her small hideout, she found a familiar face waiting at her humble abode. "Snake lady Riz!" She exclaimed. "Juli is very surprised by your presence! Did your weeeeapon malfunction? Must Juli fix it?... Wait is that chocolate?! YES! I shall prosper!" She smiled and scrambled up to her, and received her precious cocoa products. She set them and the stolen melon in her "refrigerator", AKA: a box with a garbage bag lining it. She then whipped her laptop out of its carrying case and said, "you are just in time to witness the maaaaaasta at work!" She logged on and pulled up the file of the bounty hunter smiling max. "Okie dokie! Let us stop him from hunting the pawsome Juli!" She pulled up a window which displayed the electronic devices registered under Max. She grinned as her hacking begun. Her own personalized program pictured decryption keys as small cat heads that floated around the screen nominees up the password protections. She unlocked access to his credit card, communications devices and his PDA, or whatever it was. She made a swipe across the screen and that cats scratched up the tabs of the three things then LOCKED appeared over them. She had locked him out of all three devices. She smiled and said, "aaaand that is how you stop these silly technologically reliant bounty hunters, yeeeeehaw! Hehehe" she did a summersault before closing her laptop and saying, "so how is Rizzi?"
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

isstmich
Grand Templar

#36 Post by isstmich »

Rizzi, smiled at the rambunctious child and considering who this child was, she was actually acting very tame. "no the Cannon is working perfectly, better then expected. " She watched as the prodigy hacker made short work of the systems with her laptop and smiled. "im doing very well, i was in the neighborhood and figured i could come pay you a visit. bring you a few..." she uncoiled her lower half from around the ice chest "gifts". her lower half pushed the metal box filled with ice to Juli.it took a little while to sink in but Rizzi was sure Juli was talking about someone hunting HER. She didnt know the young girl had a bounty. she never watched big shots so she wasnt sure anyone had a bounty on them "so little lady, you got noticed by the big shots."Rizzi's body lurched a little at Juli "whatcha do, and more importantly" she thumbed her nail under her pointer finger "you wanna get off Venus for a little until your heat dies down."she was trying to act like it was no big deal." you know..." She flicked her thumb and it made a little click as she waved her hand across an arc in front of herself and Juli. "See the starrrrrrrsss!" she sang in her own way.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#37 Post by anonfox123 »

A different part of town: The fishing district. A different rooftop: some kind of processing plant. The same duo acting as one: Solar Wolf. "I have picked up more IFF pings. Oh really, do tell. These ones have additional rank indicators that do not follow known military or PMC structure. Interesting: how many? Even with our present armament it would be difficult. Not suicidal? No, but... Then let's go. But we should be certain that this is the right building: we shall wait here. Pfft, fine."

They crouched down by the vents, the heat and exhaust gasses of the fish processing plant they were sitting on hiding them from view, even a cursory scanning.

Something was bound to come up.
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#38 Post by Hotep the psychic »

Orion left a bar quickly without causing much attention to him, inside many bounty hunters and regular civilians were dead from gun shot and knife wounds, he almost was caught but the barfight was the perfect way out for him, soon a crowd had formed and a panic was created as police tried to control the scene, orion headed away from the crowd hiding his face behind the cloak and looked around. orion then tapped his headset, "alright doc whos here?" orion said

"well I was wondering when youd call, your men are ready. anywho we have rizzi I believe, I detected a hacking signature at these coordinates, so its a good guess to see a fellow criminal there, then where is he.......cyrus is patrolling the town. shall I access the cameras and all elecs in the town?" doc relayed the info to orions pad, he nodded at the docs good work then agreed, back at the ship a relay antenna extended out and the doc moved to a different computer as a signal was sent into the city and any where outside the hack entering almost any electronic device he could, the large screen soon became a giant radar as little creens shown different camera feeds.

Orion looked at the pad to where the doc thought rizzi was, he then headed in that direction, almost 2hours later he arrived outside the supposed hideout. "doc you sure it was here?" orion asked "yes your right on top of the signal" doc relayed back, as orion just stood thre looking at the place
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#39 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Looking over to the wolf I had noticed I smiled and said Oh, not to bad, you could join me if you wan- ah, a bounty hunter. Well, I guess you'll be just like the rest, immediately believing you've got me... Dead, no, frying pan to the shins... yes. Granted I'm tired of this, I think I'll pick... My way! Hearing a loud explosion in the parking lot i took my chance. Lashing out my left foot contacted both her knees, as my right hit her side causing her to double over, snatching the pistol I dropped out the magazine and yanked back the action , leaving a note under the bullet on the table before jumping through the open window onto my bike, starting it and letting the tires smoke, flying down the road to the hangar, slowing only to drive the bike into its hold and walking up to Jason car explosion... You?yea why?you just kept my bounty alive that much longer. Lets go, To your stations, I want the 90mms warmed up, we might have a very angry bounty hunter who needs to knick an emp 90. Got it? Immediately the crew went about to their stations, as we slowly detached from the docks after 10

Dio was taken at first by surprise from the blast. Almost as if the criminal had planned that to happen right after finishing his sentence. That BETTER have not been her ship. But then she was taken by surprise by his attacks and fell to the ground helplessly. She was getting up as she saw him run out. She looked around and found her pistol lying unloaded. She groaned and said, "c'mon... Really?" Before she picked it up, slammed the magazine back in and began running out the door as she racked the slide. She saw them making their way to the ship and fired a shot in their direction before speeding to her own ship. She hopped inside it and began booting up the systems as she said, " oh you picked the wrong girl to mess with. He thinks he can outrun this. Lets just see him try." She turned on the weapon systems and yelled into the radio, "clockwork angel is commencing immediate takeoff. No exceptions." She spun her ship around and was preparing to take off.

Departing, the Memphis belle warmed up its weapons systems, all of it, from the ninety's for a last resort to the smaller .50cal forwards, and everything onboard in-between. Jason, go to the engine room and watch the cores an make sure that it doesn't fail, all others to your positions Sir, we have a small ship, looks like an ex M1 racer following us, brandishing heavy weapons and what looks like a very angry wolf, your orders. Tell the gunners not to kill, aim for the fuel, engines or the cannons, remember the policy, that is all Vino. As t gunners opened fire they missed... a lot, grabbing my radio I spoke into the microphone. Hey bounty hunter, this is the cowboy, I ask you to stand down As I said this I signaled for the gunners to halt firing, and divert turret power to the 90mm turret, the six chambers of one holding one large EMP shell, with a short casing and a large charge, built to knock out all but the radios of a ship. If you don't stand down will be forced to open fire. As I said this the cannon swiveled up from the hull and spun around to aim at the small ship, following it on its mount, wherever it went it kept the cannon trained on it, ready to fire the EMP at any moment.

Dio smirked at the convicts minor attempts at a threat. He didn't know how fast this thing was apparently. Before saying anything to him, she flipped a switch quickly in her cockpit and A display popped up giving her targeting systems and the charge rate. THe bar indicating charge level began to rise as she said over the radio "You know, it's funny really, to think that you can hit me. And even more funny to think Ill stand down!" With that she banked her ship to the right sharply, doing several spins as she did so. These kind of high speed aerobatics did not phase her though. She was quite used to flying the thing. She sped up rapidly, passing the crook's ship and soon was in front. She stayed in front of them for a little while, seeing if they would take a shot and when they did she banked up, brked and fell behind the ship where she placed the Plasma cannons reticle on the gun battery. she depressed the firing trigger on her wheel and let out a burst of energy straight towards the gun before banking to the left and then maintaining speed to the side of the ship. With a sly and devilish smirk she said, "oops... Good thing I won't have to pay for that!"

Oh hell no, Marcus, status on the cannon? Its working, and my name is Paul. ...oh...FIRE EVERYTHING, NOW. With that a resounding roar let out sending a shell towards dio, immediately she dodged to make it a narrow miss, grabbing the radio I smirked, bad move ma'am, eat EMP! With that I smiled as the round detonated, her ship stoping immediately That shell is designed to knock out all but a ships radio, I suggest you call for help. Any questions?

Dio Slammed on her wheel and the ship powered down. She realized that if it only supported the radio, that did not include life support. She exhaled slowly as she put the nearby EVP mask over her head and pressed the button to puncture the oxygen canister on the side. A hiss let out and she could breath... for now. She growled and said over the radio " God dammit. Screw you man! Screw you! Now I have to get this thing fixed..." She groaned and switched channels to a general channel, one that every ship could here. She flipped the push to talk and said, " Hello. This is The Clockwork Angel Piloted by Dio Rusher. I just got EMPed by a criminal of the name Shane Sampson and I need some assistance. I'm about midway between Tortuga station and Ganymede. Look for a yellow and orange M1 racer with a cannon. Help Please, I am currently using an EVP and have limited air... and it's cold."
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

#40 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

Juli had a brief conversation with Rizzi. Mostly considering her offer or seeing the stars. As they talked Juli noticed something. Her computer pulled up a pop up that read that her signal was being tracked. She groaned and said, "aaaaagh! looks like Juli has no choice but to take your offer. We must hurry! For the eeeevil hunters are ascending upon my humble castle! Make haste!" She grinned as she closed her laptop and put it into her case. They were preparing to get out before Juli did two things. She first planted a small, but dispensable transmitter so her signal would still appear to be in her hideout while she could escape. She also scribbled on a piece of paper "Better luck next time cowboy!" with a quickly drawn >=3 face. She grinned and grabbed up the last of her necessary belongings, especially the chocolate, and hopped aboard her robotic arachnid. She looked at Rizzi and said, "you lead the way! Juli shall follow. The crooks are coming from the west by the way." She then pointed forward and said triumphantly, "RIDE sir reginald!"

Meanwhile, Dio was nervously changing her oxygen canister on her EVP mask. It was getting cold in the cockpit of her racer. She exhaled as she unscrewed her previous canister and screwed in the next one. She was curled up trying to stay warm a she scanned over her controls. The emergency power that powered the radio also powered a flare launcher. She clicked the button and sent out a distress flare in the space, blinking near her ship. She shivered as her face was illuminated every so often by the flare. She sat there hoping someone would rescue her. She hoped whoever stopped to help her was a friendly person and not an outlaw, although she COULD manage to be on okay terms with a criminal. Regardless though, she hoped to get rescued period. She was down to 3 more canisters. One hour of air if she did not get hypothermia.

(let me know if I forgot anything!)
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#41 Post by Hotep the psychic »

doc was watching his screens intently now, signatures showed around the city in different colors to aid him in knowing what was what. soon his compjter beeped the signal still in the building, he typed a few things before almost missing two different signatures moving rapidly. he soon kept typing seeing security relays to find who it was, he then patched the info to orion who looked at the pad and drew his rifle and moved around the building tapping his pad activating his cycles auto pilot hoping it would make it in time to block off one direction with its weapons ready. "jeez they move fast what to do?" orion thought before seeing a wall and looking at his pad. "no doors....make one" orion thought before blowing the wall and heading through. when be got to the room he saw the note and smiled before heading through a door weapons ready "i love a chase" orion thought smiling

(if theres something wrong qith this say so because its done on my phone and making this post was wacky)

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#42 Post by LuckyMudman »

Maxwell made his way back to the Desert's Backside bar, turning in the job he and Tristam did. The same bartender was still working, so Max tapped on the bar.

"You're back, made quite a show of the task I gave you. It's on the news."
Max shrugged and grinned at that. "I like playing with fire."
"In any case, job well done, and no casualties to boot. Where's your friend?"
"Hell if I know, getting some ice-cream?"
"Whatever, just tell me where to wire the money."
Max nodded and gave him the information he wanted, after which the bartender messed with a laptop for a second.
"There we go, 200k straight and untraceable."
"Tis a pleasure, now, a beer please, Martian Black."
A swipe of his credit card for payment resulted in a rejecting beep.
"Oh come on, I know I'm not broke..."
Again, nothing. Embarrassed, Max remembered he still had Ilyana's credit card, so he paid with that, turning to the now smirking bartender.
"You wouldn't know someone with hacking expirience, seems someone decided to mess with everything I own that's connected."
"Sorry fella, nothing off the top of my head."

With a sigh, Max made his way to the nearest empty table to try and relax with a drink, an idea which showed promise, but no fruition as he heard someone scrape a chair next to him as he was reading a news sheet. "Oh, what now." He turned his head to see Ilyana grinning at him. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be in ja..." His comment though, was quickly cut short as her right hook connected with his face, sending him to a premature sleep. "Not yet sweetie, and you still owe me a ship, and my stuff back." She patted his unconcious head and took his drink, waiting for him to wake up. "Didn't think I'd see you in this place though, interesting company you meet here."
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.

Evilsqirrel
Council Member

#43 Post by Evilsqirrel »

Jason was sitting in the engine room, flipping a nuclear rod of dubious origins when suddenly, a large crash sounded and shook the ship, sending the nuclear rod flying through the air and landing perfectly into the mouth of Jason's Mountain Dew, causing the precious nuclear-green drink to evaporate.

"SON OF A [censored], SOMEONE IS GONNA LOSE A HEAD!"

Jason snatches the rod out of the bottle and storms up to the flight deck, where Shane was, giving orders to Jimmy John VanHeimerdinger the third (at least that is what you think his name is).

Shane turns and sees Jason, pulsing with anger.

"Hey Jason you look pissed. What's wrong? You look like someone took away your Mountain Dew."

"BOB STOLE MY DEW AGAIN. I NEED THE ARC WELDER SO I CAN SHOW THAT LITTLE [censored] A LESSON!"

"You mean the boiler? You are not getting the arc welder again. Not after last time. Also, is that one of my nuclear rods?"

"Not one of yours, but yes. It is a nuclear rod. Now where did you hide the arc welder?"

"One: You are not getting the arc welder. Two: That rumble was from the ship that was chasing us."

"That settles it then."
Jason grabs an EVP mask off the wall and opens the door, preparing to blow this evildoer to a whole new level.

"NO!"
Shane closes the door before he can escape.
"Are you cra... Never mind. Here. Take some more Mountain Dew and for the love of god, don't blow anything up."

"YAY!"
Jason happily walks out of the flight deck and on his way out, he tosses the nuclear rod to the dog.
"Here you go, burrito! Have fun!"
"For the last time, his name is not Burrito, and gimme that thing before you cause any more destruction."

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#44 Post by Stryder221 »

Okay, this is going nowhere... How disappointing!
Tristam learned absolutely nothing from following the strangers. In his mind, they seemed to drop out of existence.

Wonder how smiley's doing... back to the bar I go!
Back at the desert's backside, The mercenary noticed with a smirk that nobody was paying him much attention. It felt good to not be the center of attention due to armor.

Unfortunately, the bartender did not recognize him, and almost threw him out when he shoved his I.D in the guy's face, proving he was the same mercenary.

"Honest mistake."
The bartender grumbled.
"Just make sure I get my money. And get me a drink, will you?"
"You're underage, brat."
"Without alcohol, then."

A quick swipe of a credit card later, and Tristam found himself with a soda.
"Smiley come through here, yet? I don't- Oh no, there he is, the scoundrel."

The mercenary quickly rushed over, pulling up a chair of his own.
Of course, that was when he noticed the tiger was actually unconscious. That's also when he noticed the wolf-girl next to him.
"Oh, hi? So... What brings you to one of the more appropriately named pubs out here? Also, you seem to be missing a shirt, just saying."

isstmich
Grand Templar

#45 Post by isstmich »

Rizzi, took off out the back like a bolt of lightening. her first priority was getting her ship somewhere close to pick them up. she could bring it in close to the roof tops and jump into it from there, or they could run till they got into a clearing and board the ship more safely. either way Rizzi needed to bring her ship down, she began to tinker with some of the buttons and knobs on her bracelet sending signals to The Hydrus to bring itself in on her position. rounding the corner of a building Rizzi noticed a small shack to her right. she coiled up then struck out launching her her up onto its roof, leaving her back half on the ground for Juli and Regi to use as a bridge. "Come on up Juli" She yelled down. she could see the ship entering the planets atmosphere it would be close enough to board in another couple of minutes plenty of time to get to a taller building.

Thanks to Reginald Juli was hot on the snakes heels and the robotic mount skittered up Rizzi's body onto the roof. Rizzi coiled and lept to the next roof creating another snake bridge which Regi crossed immediately. They made swift progress and soon the Hydrus, was coming in close enough to board. Rizzi started to mess with her bracelet again and the Ship turned around and its boarding hatch opened up. the loading ramp extended out and the ship hung in the air just out of reach. they would have to jump, making a quick decision Rizzi coiled up grabbing Juli and Regi as she did. She tensed all her muscle and struck out into the air landing a good portion of her body on the loading ramp, not enough to get Juli, Regi and herself on the ship in one try, but after unloading the two she took a second wind up and launched herself onto his ship with much greater success the second time around.

Rizzi slithered up the ramp and into the ship hitting a few buttons causing the ramp to retract and the hatch to close. taking her seat in the captains chair quickly she took direct control of the ship and started to plot a course away from Venus. "So Juli, where the first place you want to visit?" she asked as she began to punch in a few codes and climbed in altitude into the planets atmosphere.