Faye Vs Human; an unseen war. (IC)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Darkrider
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora

Re: Faye Vs Human; an unseen war. (IC)

#16 Post by Darkrider »

It wasn't long before John walked through the entrence of the club. One of his old friends had invited him along. John wasn't in all for pleasantries, though. Rumor had it that his target came here quite often. So it would be business as usual. Sit down at the bar, order a drink or two, and keep an eye out.

The werewolf sits down a few seats away from the others, saving a spot as his friend walked to the men's room. He then grabs a small menu and looks through the drinks that are offered... As he scanned through the options, his mind wandered a little. “Maybe I should check up on Cumin sometime.” John thought to himself. He hadn’t been in touch with her for a week.

Hollow14
New Citizen

#17 Post by Hollow14 »

Whenever he got his drinks he smiled a little, taking a small drink from his Black Russian then takes the two shot glass and pours the two Irish Car bombs with the Black Russian. Reaches behind the bar and grabs a straw and mixes them just enough to where they are blended just right. “Mmm never thought to name this drink might as well call it the blended chaos heh well whatever.” Starts drinking and without turning around he looks at through reflections around him noticing ever thing happening around him. Spotting the exits just in case of a possible mishap happens. After finishing the drink he stands up and pops the collar on his coat and walks to the back as he enjoys the music. “Well this place is full of its colorful people tonight aren’t they…uh” long drawn out sigh. “Just my night all I can tell this won’t end in the best way at all” leans against the wall and watches everyone on alert.
Image☩"Tell me, tutor,' I said. 'Is revenge a science, or an art"☩Image

isstmich
Grand Templar

#18 Post by isstmich »

Sigmund said nothing as he sat there head resting on his hand staring at Ravine. inside his head however a fierce mental war was raging over what he should do, he had narrowed the options down to one of four possible outcomes. the first one was to simple grab Ravine by this fragile throat and squeeze untill he went limp then drag him to Mortimer, a major part of his was against this idea. the second option he was juggleing was to start a conversation with him and persuade him to come willingly, but to talk he would have to tune his voices and that always drew attention in these kinda of crowds. his third option was to pick a fight with him then lead him outside where he could knock him out and drag him to Mortimer, this idea wasnt that different from his first idea, but it had a much less attention drawing effect given the circumstances. his fourth option was to do nothing but stare at him until he decided to leave then he would do a combination of plans 2 and 3. the fourth option was being heavily favored, but something inside him just wanted to reach out and choke the werefox.
Sigmund had a thought suddenly when his head snaps around and he sees, John in the club, his inner turmoil instantly sent into overdrive not he had both of his targets in the same place. he immediately decided on plan number four and started to think of a plan that involved both of the Were's.

a Man near the back of the club was talking to people left and right shaking hands, patting backs, he moved quick and always talked directly into their ears never staying near one person for too long. each person he met was always met with hand that were fresh out of his large jacket pockets. he breezed his way along the back wall easily countering 20 people maybe more. any trained eye would spot him as a drug dealer, but he moved quick, so quick he much be slinging some serious goods.

Alister was still sitting in silence burning a hole into Matthews forehead with his lion head. the goat head was still looking around and it had taken note of everything and everyone of interest in the room and now it was plotting with the snake head on what to do if certain things happened.
---------------------------------------

Rah let himself into Mortimer's home and yelled out to get his attention. "Hey i got your girl shes Safe and i did not see any sign that the Dark King sent anyone after her." he lays Brace on the couch and Mortimer is shuffling his way down the stairs.

"did she come willingly?" he asks as he reaches the bottom of the spiral staircase. "and you have her luggage and the Diary?"

"i regreat to inform you that i was forced to force her into coming with me, and yes i have what she had with her in the hotel." he pulls a notebook from the inside of his leather jacket. "the note book as requested."

Mortimer takes the book and opens it, "will she wake anytime soon?" Rah nods at him and taps his wrist signaling the old many that she will come around any time now.
--------------

Vivian doesnt wait the moment the door is cracked she pushes it open forcefully and lets herself into the room. "what a homely place" she tuts to herself as she eyes the room critically, and turns to face the Fox on the floor, folding her arms under her large chest pushing her breasts up revealing even more of the already borderline indecent amount of cleavage she was showing. "well hello little boy, do you know if your parents are home." she asks in a breathy voice leaning over Finnian who looks like he was knocked over when she burst into he room.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#19 Post by Stryder221 »

*SMACK!*

Before Finnian even registered who or what was knocking on his door, it flew open and hit him right in the face.
"Ow... That really- Oh... Oh dear..."

He instantly forgot the pain he felt in his nose the instant he laid eyes on the intruder. The rather attractive female one.
"Well hello little boy, do you know if your parents are home?" she asked in a breathy voice, leaning over him

He twitched a little in annoyance. Little boy?! If she were any less attractive, Finnian might've shouted at the woman for her sudden entrance.
"Uh... N-no, it's just me here, 'til you showed up. I'm what you could call an orphan." He said as he stood up again.

"Can I ask something, miss? Just who are you? Why are you-" He stopped short, just noticing the succubus' spaded tail.
He began muttering to himself, instantly dropping the "Innocent child" look. "Oh, I see... A succubus... So that's what they're going to win me over with..."

With a few more incoherent mumblings to himself, Finnian looked at the woman again.
"I suppose I'll get some tea started, then. We can talk over that."
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#20 Post by Hotep the psychic »

Ravine looked at john as well his mind racing as it mixed the information of who he knew and did not know "ok so I got bael and john mixed....not that bad but still worry some." ravine thought finishing his drink and setting the payment with an extra 20 under the empty glass, he favored bartenders who could do complicated mixes like his. soon ravine got up and moved sitting behind john. he looked at him a bit now knowing to be cautious. "so what is a guy like you doing here? now im not looking for trouble but Its not everyday I see or know another bounty hunter in here." ravine said still cautious of what he may do.
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#21 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Sitting in his office at the NYPD Shane's phone went berserk. This is Sampson, what's up? Jumper on the bridge ok, I'll be there in a minute. Stepping outside he slipped into a back alley and checked before shifting himself into a bird and flying to the bridge, removing it when he was in an alley at the foot of the bridge before running up the bridge to a circle of NYPD cars around the edge, the department thought he was highly "allergic" to any kind of iron, half true but close enough. As he walked past the cars he kept his hands in his pockets. Sampson, good, now lets see if you can help here, the jumpers name is Sally Weinberg, keeps saying something about seeing odd things in her bathtub or something.

Turning to the bridge with his hat brim up he looked over to the side railing seeing a pretty blonde woman hanging onto the side rail, murmuring to herself about demons in the bathtub. Odd, casting out with his mind he found parts of her depression came from her belief no one found her attractive, with a slight smile Shane stepped forward Ma'am, might I ask why you're up thre? I- I keep seeing things, in my sleep, in my tub, around town it's to much, and- and no one seems to like me. Ma'am, there's a way to get rid of these things you see, it's fine, Using a more enticing form of magic towards the woman she began to think about it and slowly stepped down into the squad car and was taken back to the station, turning to one of the officers I frowned. Wanted to flirt? So bad, but we're at work sadly, oh well, my shift is up see ya man. As Shane walked away he waved to the officer and jogged down the street to the local library, Lets see what ole Mortimer's got for me today. As he entered the large library he tok his hat off and let his sunglasses hang about his neck. Looking over to Mortimer he waved before moving to the ww2 section, he always remembered that time as the time he had the most energy next to the First World War, though he liked the second to watch from above. Grabbing a book he sat not to far from Mortimer, flirting with the Faye at the front desk.
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

isstmich
Grand Templar

#22 Post by isstmich »

Vivian eyed the Small Kitsune and with her tail she pushed the door shut. "i would love some tea." she leaned over him resting her chest on his head as she took hold of one of his ears and whispered into it,"with plenty of sweet cream" Vivian righted herself and double tapped the back of her hands in a shooing motion on Finnian's butt it was a much a push as it was a tease. "go on then get momma something to, " she flopped down onto a shabby couch and touched on of her fingers to his bottom lip and slowly pulled it down until flipped up. "fill my mouth and warm my insides." putting a pinkie finger in her mouth she chewed on a cuticle absently, "i came at Mortimer's request, he sent me to persuade you to visit him, those are my words. his exact words were, i get to go fox hunting tonight. i dont mind a good hunt before the score."
------------

Ravine got up, and moved to another person. when he sat down Sigmund noticed it was his other target. all his calculated plans where tossed from his mind and all this ideas collected on the idea of grabbing both of them by the scruff of their necks and taking them into the ally. his mind was in immediate consensus and his body was set into motion. he stood up, he seemed to be taller then from he first arrived at the bar and he most defiantly was taller he was nearly 7 feet tall when he reached where Ravine and john were sitting. with his right hand he reached up and with his middle finger pushed his sunglasses up higher on his nose. it was then he struck, both of his hands shot out like lightening, grabbing the collar and a good handful of neck skin on both of the Were's. then he hefted them both up into the air with the sense of effort that a normal person expends to lift a gallon of milk, his arms extended straight as he walked himself and the two Were's to the back of the bar on his way to the ally.

--------------

Mortimer was flipping through the notebook when Shane came into his building. his attention was turned from the still unconscious Brace and Rah to Shane. he closed the notebook and began to walk over to Shane. The old man waved a hand at the woman at the counter. "don't talk to him Maggie, he will have you straddling his lap before you even now your naked." he held the Note book out to Shane,"do you know what this is" he asked as he waved the book back in forth in front of his face. "its a hunters diary, a hunter from Europe." he pulled the notebook away and tucked it into his coat pocket, "i saw the woman you saved on the news. do you think she has spited a Faye, or is just an unfortunate one who sees more then she should."

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#23 Post by Stryder221 »

Finnian sighed as he busied himself with getting water heated, getting more and more nervous, slightly jumpy. (Face also turning redder due to Vivian's constant teasing.)
He knew what the Succubus was doing, and he didn't like it one bit. Granted, she was attractive, and he liked her to an extent for that.

But a succubus being, well, a succubus, he had to be careful. One moment of weakness and she'd take advantage, causing him to fall down the slippery slope of temptation.
Put simply, he didn't want to be seduced so easily.
Being so busy getting a little fire started in the kitchen, (Since a stove is out of the question, no gas, plus Iron and all that.) Finnian didn't hear the name of who sent this unexpected guest, and assumed that either the Nightscape or Day court sent her, once again trying to get him to join their cause.

"Water's hot... Now where'd I put the strainer? Ah, there."
In a mere few minutes, the fox-boy returned, carrying two cups of tea with him, one of them sweetened with cream.
(Finnian preferred his own tea unsweetened, as he found it more soothing that way.)

"There you go, enjoy."
He said, placing one cup on a table in front of the couch his guest had been relaxing on. He pulled up a chair and sat on the other side of the table, not wanting to stay too close.
His tea had the effect of calming him down, like always, but he kept his eye on the woman, not wanting to be caught unprepared.

"I didn't quite catch the name you mentioned." He said. "Did little miss sunshine of the Day Court send you, Or did Darky?"
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Serizawa
Merchant
Location: The land of eternal summer,coconut milk and frequent festivals celebration

#24 Post by Serizawa »

Brace opens her eyes in a sudden and slowly sits up straight on the couch while focusing the blurry visions she had,she have a deep breath to confirm she's still living,and in good shape.This isnt the hotel,is seems like an office that is filled with shelves of books maybe a 'haunted' library,am I kidnapped?Tch,that 'faye'!.........She then turns around and see all of her stuff is brought there.She quickly flipped though the luggage and found out that only her dairy and her handgun is missing ,knowing that she's at a disadvantage, she collect some of her valuables and visa and get up from the couch quietly to sneak between the shelves, following the exit sign above while taking different direction,avoiding the route where she saw books floating and moving by itself,she was lucky to not be spotted by the floating books.On the last turn before the exit (which is also the entrance) she play it safe by crouching behind the book shelf facing the entrance,peeking between the space between the books to see what is happening in front.She then saw an old man talking to himself,harmless as he may be seems but her instinct tell her that there is more people here.
Quote of the mood:I post a rough concept 1st,please dont quote me within 10min of the post time

Saska Skye
Master

#25 Post by Saska Skye »

Noticing the man quickly and quietly making his way through the crowd, Lief slowly edged over to him til he stood beside the man, facing in the opposite direction. Leaning in to whisper into the man's ear Lief spoke. "You look like the type of man who knows how to have fun. Would I be wrong?"
Black
You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull.

Darkrider
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora

#26 Post by Darkrider »

Before John could reply, he felt himself being hoisted into the air. "What the hell!?" where the first words out of his mouth. John had known he wasn't the only Faye in the world, but this one had not made a very good first impression. Confronting this guy in public was not a good idea. The moment they were in the alley, John shot Sigmund an icy glare. "If you're smart, you'll let me stand on my feet before I shatter your jaw." He growls.

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#27 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

As the keeper walked away I sighed and turned, Oh comeon mort, why ya gotta do that? I just want a little fun is a- stop moving it. Stop ok don't. Shane followed the book with his head, muzzle swinging back and forth, slowly becoming dizzy. Holding his head he smiled and shook his head, Oh naw, shes pro'ly just some poor gal that got spited, or sheda seen through even my shifting, probably gunna wear off soon A smile slowly crept across his face as he spotted the girl trying to be stealthy to exit the library, Excuse me please Sliding away he crept up behind the girl at the floor, shifting to his normal form to stand above the creeping girl who seemed oblivious to him, odd, is she blind? No couldn't be or she'd have a cane and dog, seems like she sees mort so why not me... Reaching down he tapped the girl on the shoulder, Gutetag mein fräulein, might I ask where you're going, thinking you can sneak past a wolf... On like the oldest scratchiest carpet, ever, of all time. Smiling his incubus charm clicked on, old habits die hard, but mort was already doin pretty well at 88'ing him.
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

isstmich
Grand Templar

#28 Post by isstmich »

Vivian lifted her legs up and arched her back then brought her legs down, using the momentum to sit upright. her chest heaved and jiggled at the sudden and almost violent movement. he grabbed her tea and traced a finger around the lip of the cup as she eyed Finnian. "Mortimer" she said flatly before tipping the cup and drinking the tea quickly. a few of drops of caramel color liquid escaped her mouth and dribbled down his chin before falling onto her exposed cleavage. "AHH! that was delightful, but i have room for more." her tongue snaked its way around her lips collecting the traces of dribbled tea, before she looked down and lapped the few drops from he bosom. "you two know each other, and he requests to speak with you personally." with her right hand she touched around her mouth making sure she didnt leave any tea still on it. "if you refuse him..." she smiled coyly at Finnian. "you and i will become much more acquainted until you have a change of heart," as sweet as she had said it, it was clearly a threat. Vivian nudged the empty tea cup towards Finnian and took a large breath in through her nose. "and now that i have your sent. "she smiled sweetly. "you wont be in any position to dominate me."
--------------------

The man shook the others hand and even though it had nothing in it he pulled the stranger close and spoke directly into his ear. "not just a good time, the best time. you wont ever want any other stuff then this. when i double back you put 50 bucks in my hand." the drug dealer clapped leif once on the back and went to the next guy, working his way back into his crowd of buyers.

---------------------

In the alley Sigmund shrunk himself to his normal size, and it lowered both of the Were's so their feet were on solid ground but he didnt release his grip on their neck scruff. he turned them so that they could face him even with his grip on them. he didnt say anything because he was still locked in debate on what he should do now that he was in the alley. his mind was always in a state of desperate turmoil. a small part of him wanted to let the two men go, but a larger part thought holding them was a better idea. Sigmund opened his mouth for a second but nothing came out then he closed it, to reevaluate what he was about to say.

-----------------

Mortimer sucked on his teeth ."tsk tsk tsk, i better have someone go audit her, get a grip on if we are dealing with a hex or a curse." Mortimer opened his mouth to say something more but Shane excused himself. Mortimer took this chance to pass on a few orders he turned his head down and spoke into his left breast pocket, it had a strange white and purple flower stuck into it.

He turned leaning onto his cane and smiled. "Shane, that is Brace. the daughter of the author to this journal. you might have to reveal yourself to her, if you haven't already. im almost certain she doesnt have the gift, and excluding the sleep spell Rah put on her there isnt a trace of magic on her." he makes his way to where Shane and Brace are. " im sure if you wanted you could gift her some Minor sight. if you dont want to i know a gentleman who will craft her a pair of spectacles that will let her pierce the veil between our worlds." he chuckles for a bit." it wont be as good as my eyes but they would be useful to you Miss. Brace." Mortimer stopped when he reached Shane extended his hand and Rubbed the Incubus' head "im going to sit on the couch Miss. Brace was previously occupying. when your ready to know why i had Rah kidnap you and want Your father's journal back come speak with me." he Patted Shane's head twice before shuffling over across the room to the couch.

Rah was still sitting on a chair looking at the couch and smiled goofyly at Mortimer when he approached."you didnt stop her?"

Rah shrugged. "i didnt see the point, there are at least 10 Faye on this floor, the woman at the front desk and you. i had no doubt she would not have escaped." he shrugged again. "besides, if she did escape you would send me to collect her again."

"indeed i would," Mortimer chuckles. he lowers himself onto the couch and props his cane on the armrest.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#29 Post by Stryder221 »

The Kitsune did a genuine spit-take with his tea upon hearing the name.
"As in "The White Knight" Mortimer?! What the bloody hell does that human dog want with me?!"
Finnian spoke of Mortimer with rage and anger, an uncommon thing for a Kitsune like him.

"If you count watching him destroy everything around you as "Knowing him", then I guess I know that [censored] well enough." He was downright fuming, He hated the White Knight, with every fiber of his being.
He didn't take the succubus' threat very well, either. "Typical, threatening force to get my attention, from a succubus, no less! Well, if that's how it's going to be, then I'll have to...!"

He looked ready to murder, a strange mania was visible in the Kitsune's eyes just a split-second before he stopped short, Apparently calming down.
"I... Sorry about that... Give me a few minutes, I need to think..."

He stood up, drained the last of his tea, and left the area, leaving his cup on the table. A door slamming shut could be heard as Finnian retreated to his room.

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#30 Post by Ketzal »

"Ah! Dammit..."

Bael quickly pulled his hand back from the mixer, a shock jolting his hand. He stared at the cup for a moment, then flicked it to make sure there wasn't any charge left. Weird...never had those do that to me. He shook his head and grabbed the mixer, deciding it was unimportant compared to what he had ahead of him now. He could hardly finish the orders without turning his mind back to the note, thoughts spinning in his head of his next target, where, when, who...as soon as he put down the last cup he called over to the other bartender working, who was sitting at the other end of the bar on his break. "Mike, I need you back on, I gotta go take care of something."

"Come on, Nick, I still got ten minutes!"

"Just give me a few, alright? I'll let you take another twenty when I get back," Bael replied. He could be fake all night if it meant getting to find out more about his target. Mike stared at him for a moment, then sighed. "Alright, fine, whatever. Five minutes!"

"You're the best, Mikey!" He gave him a wink, then rolled his eyes once he was out of his sight. It was both a curse and a blessing working with a disinterested slacker: a curse because he hardly pulled his own weight at work, but a blessing because he never asked much about Bael's personal life - not that he wouldn't mind creeping the lazy bartender out with stories of slaughtered Southerners and severing heads of psychotic killers.

As he found his way to the back alley, his heart beat a little bit faster. Taking the note out of his pocket, he gingerly opened it, like as if it was some sort of forbidden sacred tome that he was reading, instead of a simple note from his Dark King.

He scanned over the orders, then once more. After reading it over for the third time, he folded the note back and took a breath. A memory flashed through his head, back when he was still under the tutelage of that psychotic killer known as a Redcap.

He remembered watching the old grump as he stuck his beret into the pool forming from a recent victim's leaking jugular. Scoffing a bit, Bael asked, "Why not just drag them back and keep the stuff in a fridge? Might be a little less work to keep your hat wet, wouldn't it?"

The old Redcap only looked back at him with disgust, as if he just spat on his face. "And rid myself of a hunt like this? Of the splendor of seeing another die by my hands?" He shook his head. "You are a fool and an [censored]. There is no reason to live if you don't live for the hunt..."

Back then, he only saw it as idiotic nostalgia that the old Redcap had been trying to hold onto. But now, here in this alleyway, with his calling in the form of a simple note, he understood. He had been dead these past weeks, and now he had new life.

Now, he could hunt.