Faye Vs Human; an unseen war. (IC)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

isstmich
Grand Templar

Faye Vs Human; an unseen war. (IC)

#1 Post by isstmich »

An old man with a gentle face sits in a room filled with piles of books all containing hand written notes. three people are bowed down before him with their eyes on the floor. Each of them looks wildly more different then the person or thing next to them. slowly the old mans hand raises and he points to the most outstanding of the Trio.

"Alister" the man says in a gravely voice. the beast raises its head the face of a goat looks into the mans eyes, with its head uplifted the head of a lion can be seen hidden directly under what seemed like a glorious golden beard, as a snake slithers up its back and hangs in the air next to the goats head. "You glamor up and wait for the bowman to see you. dont do anything until your absolutely certain he knows your not human, then lead him here."

The Chimera shared a quick glance with all its heads then the snake nodded. "for you Mortimer, we sssssshal do anything." The beast stood up and cloaked itself in a heavy glamor. it left the library looking like a linebacker.

Mortimer then turns his gaze to a a woman with tiny horns on her head. "Vivian" the Woman raises her head and looks at the old man. "your going Fox hunting today."

The Female stands up instantly, and crosses her arms in front of herself and grabs onto his hips as she twists her body to and from. "oh Mortimer" she says in a breathy voice "you insult me with the ease of the favor you ask of me, but it will be done." she turns to leave the library a small spade tail closes the door behind her.

"And Sigmund." Mortimer turns his eyes to a most unassuming of the Three. a young man by his appearance but his eyes speak of dark secrets untold. "find the Moon touched and bring them to me." The man stands up and nods saying nothing as he turns to leave.

The door to the libary hangs open and Sigmund stands in it, he turns to face Mortimer. he opens his mouth and a harsh sound comes out before it tunes itself into something that is able to be understood. "Two Prey for me, I thank you." the voice the harsh noise turned into sounded more like hundreds of people talking at once.

The door closed and Mortimer look out a soft breath. "you can come out of the shadows now, Rah" a slender Elf man came out of the shadows at Mortimer's command.

"you knew i were here the whole time?" the elf leaned onto a pile of books without knocking it over.

"i would like you to find the Foreigner i have heard talks of from the Night walkers court. from what i understand she is a hunter or at least the off spring of one. i would like you to find her before the Elf king Sends an assassin after her."

"a chance to upset the Elf kings plans," the elf who answered to Rah smiled. "i would be more then happy to do this favor for you." as silently as he came Rah left.

Hollow14
New Citizen

Re: Faye Vs Human; an unseen war. (IC)

#2 Post by Hollow14 »

Heading down the alley with his collar popped on his duster with his hands stuffed into his pockets, in one hand he is gripping his psychedelic medication bottle and in the other is cash from a recent job he had completed. “I’m seeing things again I need to get my prescription refilled before I drive myself up a wall” His eye is twitching constantly as the effects of the medication starts to fade, and begins to see thing that he believes is in his head “It’s all in my head I’m not crazy” mutters this numerous times to keep himself calm and stable without having a mental break down in the middle of the alley way know that would leave him vulnerable. As he makes his way down the alley and sits down in an open spot to catch his lost breath from uncontrolled muttering with a bit of hyperventilating. “I need to calm down or I’m going to pass out again” reaches into one his inner coat pockets and pulls out a energy bar and begins to eat it slowly, Slowly calming down gaining his nerve back. After a good amount of time he stands up and walks to the end of the alley looking both ways for a drug store, looks down one way seeing clubs, bars and restaurant. “Uh no I don’t think it’s that way” Looks the other way as a small smile arises as he sees a drug store at the corner. As he is reassured at the sight of the drug store and with the thought of his so called hallucinations dim down help ease his mind. Steps in to the corner drugstore making his way to the front with his medication bottle and money in his hand, places them on the counter. “I need this prescription refilled as soon as possible please sir the cash is right there to pay for it”

The pharmacist behind the counter looks at him with great concern hesitantly picks up the cash and medication bottle. “Is that … all Sir” stammering a little bit very nervous of the strange wanderer, fills the prescription as requested but all in a shaky way. Turns back to him and hands him the meds over.

“Thank you very much I needed this” heads out after grabbing the meds and stuffing it into his pocket, hurries down the street. After that awkward moment in the store thinking he sent the wrong message to the pharmacist.
Image☩"Tell me, tutor,' I said. 'Is revenge a science, or an art"☩Image

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#3 Post by Hotep the psychic »

A figure walks through dark shadows of bushes by a trail, his breathing slow and steady. In the distance a group of soldiers were marching, he waited adjusting his cloak and grabbing three onyx throwing knives in one hand his other hand he grabbed a paper showing the head of on man with a large bounty underneath. he looked off seeing the similaritys, "its him, and hopefully im the only one on this one." ravine thought to himself as the group got closer.

the groups talking could be heard now, and ravine could see the iron swords they all carried. he winced from the thought of getting cut by one and the pain he'd have. he then held tight to the throwing knives and readied himself, slowly he went into a standing position. "one....two...three." ravine counted throwing the knives quickly. he then moved watching as two hit there targets the third landing short. aware of whats happening ravines target pulled out his sword and turned slowly and cautiously. "dang it he knows now" ravine thought to himself as he pulled out his bow and an arrow.

moments later the three were dead and ravine was carrying the mans dead body his iron sword left on the ground behind him. "at least this one has a good price, cant wait to get the money" ravine said as he continued walking on into the town seeing a man run out of a store quickly.
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

Serizawa
Merchant
Location: The land of eternal summer,coconut milk and frequent festivals celebration

#4 Post by Serizawa »

-(Airport,1am)
Phew,thats a long flight. Brace wobbly walked out to the terminal,switched on her phone,while looking around nervously out of curiosity, The west was not what as I expected.They seems pretty kind and well mannered.Okay,time to find a place for me to sleep,and the client that is linked to this picture,Lets hope that he's still healthyShe pulled out an old black and white picture that depict a child with sparkling things floating around him.

A guy approached her because of her strange behavior,he noticed the picture, and warned her of not meeting with the client if she dont want the client to die,and the last chance for her to drop off from this mess,Brace quickly keep the picture in her pocket and stare him back with a stern face signaling I wont back down,knowing that she is serious, he giggled and blend back among the passengers to the next flight.Most probably a Faye,what are you planning?She continue forward to have her visa checked and received her *newly brought* handgun next from the officer after looking on her permit.Her childish side fade instantly she received the gun.

*I have a car rented for you,and the I have saved the location of the hotel in this GPS and arranged a room for you.Good Day to you Miss Brace.Please continue to use our airline service.*The receptionist smiled and handed her the keys and bills.

-(Outside)
Its snowing outside,I would probably built a snowman tomorrow,or maybe not.Hey~they have a heater built-in
She continue to drive to the arranged hotel.
Quote of the mood:I post a rough concept 1st,please dont quote me within 10min of the post time

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Ketzal »

*BWUBWUBWUB BWOWWWW*

Bael clenched his teeth as the dubstep number hit its bridge and went into its bass-drop section. The thundering beats from the dance floor was doing a number on his head, yet another annoyance to what had already been a pretty crappy day for him. He put an elbow up on the bar he was working behind and put his head on his hand, running it through his hair, normally a jet black that ran down to his shoulders. Instead, it was the short blonde spikes that matched his glamour, yet another annoyance that he had to deal with while working down at the bar. He never liked using the suave and handsome-looking alter ego that he called Nicholas Roc, yet at the same time he had learned that people were much more willing to talk to such a figure instead of someone who was yellow-eyed, pale-skinned and had a homicidal gleam in his eye. Not that he minded it much, but his job called for him gathering as much information from the local populace as possible.

His other job, anyway. One that he had gone about three weeks now without working, not a single target assigned to him. Normally he was patient when he came to his position of assassin amongst the Dark King's forces, but that patience was straining already, and he was ready to resort to the practices of his late mentor, if nothing else than to let off some steam.

A slap on his arm brought his attention to a man in front of him. In his late thirties with a balding head, Bael could tell that he had already had half a dozen drinks, judging by the beer stains on his shirt and the wide sway that he had as he stood there in front of him. The man put both his hands on the bar and leaned in close to Bael's face, and he could tell with an inner grumble that this guy was going to be another annoyance.

"Where the hell...is mah drink?" He said with a slur.

Bael sighed and then brought his hands up to the bar as well, mirroring the man. "I'm sorry, sir, could you be more specific? I serve a lot of drinks here."

"Quit bein' a smartass!" He said angrily. "I had my drink on mah table...and now it's, it's just gone! I had half that bottle left!" He leaned in a little closer, and the rank mix of whiskey and beer on his breath was making Bael cringe, while the rest of his attitude was making him resist just gutting the man right there in front of the other patrons.

"Sir, we always make sure we check that the bottles are empty before we throw them away. Maybe you just mispl-"

"I'm gonna kick your pretty little [censored] if I don't get another drink!" The man said in a rising voice.

That was the breaking point. Screw this, Bael thought, as he reached out and grabbed the man by the scruff of his shirt, slamming his face down on the bar and revealing his real face to him, homicidal look and all. He leaned down to the man and whispered through clenched teeh, "And I was going to give you sixty seconds to waddle your drunken [censored] out of here, but now I'm feeling a LOT less generous. You've got fifteen until I hunt you down and open you up like a freaking pig, and when I do, I will TAKE, MY, TIME." He finished the last few words with a severe voice, then let go of the man, whose eyes were bugging out with equal parts confusion and fear. He stumbled back and fell down on his rear, looking up at Bael for the killer that he was.

Not that anyone else would believe him. Thanks to his glamour, the whole exchange had looked nothing more like the man had suddenly slumped over, then fell down while the kind bartender was trying to help him. The man quickly backpedaled, his eyes on what he could've sworn was a dark-haired psycho just a minute ago, screaming and trying to find the exit. After bumping into the wall a few times, he found it, and stumbled out onto the street mumbling incoherently. The security guy only looked on after him, then looked back at Bael with a raised eyebrow. He only shrugged indifferently, his handsome blonde glamour still in place.

Another lost customer, and he made a big risk by revealing his true form to somebody. Chances are his superiors would know about the event and would not be happy with him.

More than worth it... he thought with a smirk.

Hollow14
New Citizen

#6 Post by Hollow14 »

Stops around a corner to check if anyone happens to follow him after the strange moment with the pharmacist, he peers around the both ways and is relieved that he didn’t arouse any suspicion. Check where he is at the moment and notice that he is just across from where he was staying for the week. “Good I’m close to my camping spot I can rest and take my medication” Briskly walks across the street after looking both ways just in case anyone was coming, He steps into the alley and from which he walks down counting the escape ladders. After the fifth ladder he climbs up quickly with to guarantee no one see by the off chance, heading up the escape all the way to the top. He walks to the little abandoned house built on the roof of building. “Awe the safety of a roof above my head” Sits down in a makeshift chair, takes a glance at the medication bottle reading to take two pills a day. “Good this insanity will stop for the time being” Takes the meds swallowing and with a great sigh of relief he pulls out his drawing book flips to a clean page, starts to draw spirit with great detail about it not forgetting anything. “Why was she acting like a shopper…” realizing what he just asked “I’ve truly gone insane I’m questioning the action of my thoughts great” writes down what it was she was doing which as well. Afterwards he places down the drawing book in his bag and pulls out his bow and starts to do mechanical maintenance on it making everything is ready and fixed. Does an arrow count to see what he has and what he will need to get to make more later, he count fifty arrows in all “Well I don’t need to resupply any time soon as well it’s time to get ready to ship out again” He starts packing up his gear and food, places his bow and arrows on his back and stands up with the bag against his back. “Might as well stop by one of the bars to pick up something to drink for the road I know as much it’s going to be rough as always” Slides down the fire escape and turns the corner at the end of the alley heading to a local dive bar that he has heard from a few local gossipers.

isstmich
Grand Templar

#7 Post by isstmich »

A man waits for the door to the inside of a club to open, the moment the bouncer lets a young woman in he slips in behind her unseen to all but a select few inside the club. on soundless steps the man seems to glide over to the bar he hangs near another patron who is doing a line of shots. he gives two Sharp whistles to the bartender and as the drinking man goes to put a shot glass down the man slips a folded paper with a wax seal onto the bar, the drinking man unknowingly puts his shot glass down directly over the wax seal none the wiser to the papers even existence. his message delivered the man slips away and out of the nightclub.

Alister, eves drops on Matthew and when he mentions about going to get a drink he rushes ahead of him, he removes his cloaking glamor and looks like large dark skinned man as he walks up to a club bouncer the bouncer an already large man looks up to meet the gaze of the man who just approached him. "i would like to go in." The large man says and the bouncer looks at him then the line of people waiting to get in. he grips his clipboard knowing that the mountain man in front of him defiantly isn't on the list but he checks it regardless. he looks up at the towering figure and smiles at him he holds his thumb up and points it over his shoulder signaling the huge man to go in."thank you" it rumbles and goes in. as it enters it passes a man they exchange quick glances knowing full well that they can see each other for what they really are. they don't say a word to each other and pass. The man muscles his way through the crowd of people and dancers going tot he bar. when he approaches he sees another of "his kind" behind the bar. it is then that he notices a note still on the bar top with the Symbol for the King of the Night walkers court stamped onto it. the chimera reaches its hand out to take the note.

Sigmund is wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and is following behind Ravine. he follows close enough to be able to hear if he says anything. countless thoughts rush through his head as he battles with himself over what he should do. take the Were fox now or follow him a while longer and wait to see what happens.

Rah is disguised as a door man at a hotel as he smiles to everyone that comes past and opens to door to everyone that is coming in. he waits for the person he is supposed to intercept.

Serizawa
Merchant
Location: The land of eternal summer,coconut milk and frequent festivals celebration

#8 Post by Serizawa »

-(In front of the hotel, 1.35am)
Its cold outside.
Brace stepped out of her car,carrying out her luggage and walked to the main entrance,he saw a man smiling toward her while opening the door as Brace continued to walk in the hotel,she replied his service with a smile.She then proceed to check in,Where she saw the same man again,this time talking on the phone,Judging by his different uniform,she thought that she just meet a twin.With doubt in her mind,she cant focus on the details of the calls and spaced out while she was handed over her room keys and a timetable of the hotel facilities by the man next to him.

*The elevator there and your room is at the end of the hallways,Is there anything you would like to ask?*he asked
No,thank you,Im just tired.Brace replied, thinking it would be rude to ask about others families.

Brace walked in front of the elevator and the door just opened she see the guy with the same face(Rah) in a different uniform standing inside,he asked her to hand over the luggage for him to carry,Brace rejected his help and asked him to come out of the elevator in a blink of her eyes, the guy disappeared.I start seeing illusion now,I must have been too nervous,11th floor.She lean back on the wall of the elevator and bumped on someone,up to her surprised he saw him again,this time in a casual clothing,he smiled to brace and walked out at the 9th floor,I must have been in a bad horror slasher movie,or I am dreaming out of coldness while driving,or not,She grab her gun out,pointing in-front of her while the door open on the 11th floor.Her pose threaten a couple in front of the lift,Brace apologized to them keep her gun in her uniform,and walked quickly out of shame to her room.She then bumped into someone again,out of surprise its Rah.
Quote of the mood:I post a rough concept 1st,please dont quote me within 10min of the post time

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#9 Post by Hotep the psychic »

Ravine now left an alleyway counting his payment, "1400...1500...1600...1700...18,19,2000, all here. I should get a drink" ravine thought to himself heading into a club to the bar. He took a seat and tapped the counter, "I need a rattlesnake mix here when you can" ravine said listening to the music. soon he saw bael and was thinking cautiously. "I know him but from when and where?" ravine thought
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

Hollow14
New Citizen

#10 Post by Hollow14 »

After walking about a block and a half he isn’t lost for breath and is looking for the highly spoken Bar he had heard from some local gossiper. Eagerly looking for the bar knowing that he should not over stay his welcome in this city, get a bad feeling the longer he lingers in the city. When he gets to an end of a street he sees people lined up all the way out to the crib, he reaches for his goggles and pulls them down over his eyes adjusting the sights. He zooms in and sees that a big bouncer is blocking the front knowing he would not gain entrance without waiting the entire night and fighting him would attract unneeded attention. “Dang always with a bouncer I need another point of entrance” Starts to scan to the area around the Bar to see if he can get in without taking the front door, he catches a glimpse of a light appear and disappear. In pure curiosity he walks towards the back out of sight to see what it is. “Huh what do we got here” Peers over and sees one of the patrons smoking with the door wedged open to make sure he doesn’t get locked out, not paying attention he slips in unnoticed. As he walks into the Bar he can hear the music Exploding out of the stereos, cupping his ears and nearly drowning out what he is saying “holy crap it loud and it’s not even good music. Sounds like rehashed crap” after his ability to hear levels out and gets used to the loud music he heads over and sits down. With second to think he orders. “Two Irish Car Bomb and a Black Russian”

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#11 Post by Ketzal »

It wasn't long after the drunken idiot's antics before Bael heard someone whistle at him. Turning, he saw a figure slip a piece of paper sealed with a wax stamp under a patron's shot glass. His eyes widened a bit as he barely caught the symbol of the stamp.

The Night Court! Oh, finally, it's about time! He walked hurriedly to the other end of the bar, already starting to shake with anticipation at the idea of a new target. However, Bael then noticed someone else trying to grab the note.

Or something else, anyway. While the creature was glamoured to look like a burly dark man, the disguise only looked like a thin veil to Bael, as his own would look to any of the other Faye hanging around in the establishment. It looked like a kind of chimera-morph, but he was less concerned with what it looked like and more pissed off at the idea of losing the information for his target. He was already feeling ready to pull one of his knives out on the chimera, but instead he quickly shot his hand out and grabbed the shot glass, dragging the note along with it.

"Woah, woah, there. You don't have to use that, sir, we've got clean glasses. I can even fill one for you, if you want," Bael said, still using the fake, pleasant bartender facade for the sake of the human patrons. Despite the pleasant voice, though, his eyes glared right at the goat's head of the creature, what he guessed was the head that controlled the body - he never really could tell with chimeras. He grabbed the note and quickly stuffed it into his pocket "You really shouldn't mess with other people's things, sir. You wouldn't want to get people pissed off in here, believe me," he said, again in a disgustingly pleasant tone.

There was a couple calls for drinks on the other end of the bar, but Bael took another moment to stare at the beast, making sure he got his point across. He didn't know if the chimera knew what he was grabbing at, but he'd have to take note of the creature for later. He slowly strode back to the other end, finally giving his attention to the new patrons. "Alright, alright, I'll get those car bombs and russian up. Rattlesnake will be on the way!" He quickly flipped out several cups and started pouring, only giving the chimera one more glance before resuming his work.

isstmich
Grand Templar

#12 Post by isstmich »

Rah stood outside the humans hotel room thinking of the best way to take yet another chance at getting her attention. it was very clear to Rah that this human came from a very polite culture not once did she ask about him encountering her the many recent time in the hotel. deciding on his plan of Action he Rapt his knuckles on the door to her room twice. "Room Service, i have the Coffee machine you requested."

-(In Brace room)
For a while, Brace sits on the bed in exhaustion and embarrassed of what she did just now,she put the gun among her deepest luggage as a safety precaution and walked towards the curtains. Brace swipe the curtain away and opens up the windows proceeding to walke to the balcony,she viewed at the streets filled with neon lights,its ordered and arranged,Brace temporary drowned on the light reflected by the snow falling,She can only relate it to a falling light bulb,out of sense of responsibility, she boot up her laptop and started to go through the client background before she feel the need of caffeine,then the doorbell rang.

That's............. convenient,come in, the door is not locked,put the machine on the desk,im coming here now,(oh yes, tipping!)She invited Rah in, leaved her laptop on the balcony table,eyes on her purse to take out some cash.While imagining the comfort to have a cup of warm coffee in this temperature.

"did she request a Coffee Machine?" Rah thought to himself recalling his time at the front desk "no, no she didn't. this woman is either too polite or very naive." now he felt rather silly that she was playing along with his ruse and was expecting a coffee machine and all he had was a glamored up handful of nothing. with a sigh of reluctance Rah decided being subtle wasnt going anywhere and he tried a more direct approach.Rah let himself in, he dropped his glamor and shut then locked the door behind him. he took notice to the woman going for her purse, when he cleared his throat loudly and abruptly.

Not losing her alertness,she peeked on the absent of the coffee machine and the the same face she have met for several time,mostly out of fear, she threw the purse (with the valuables removed) at him. In that instance, she grab the luggage and corners herself on the balcony, crouching while searching for the handgun with an eye kept on him, shuffling her memories about the encounter with him,hoping to come up with a sensible explanation.I don't drink coffee(not at night),Nor have I ordered room service, I expected you will come again....... who are you? a ghost?Or just a random guy preying on me? My parent don't name me brace for nothing a clear voice resonated in her room,but not loud enough to disturb others people, Brace is trying to keep her mind clear from the flight, or her curiosity exhaustion,thanks to the fresh freezing air outside,she's able to temporary knock herself up,she thought she's able to conceal her shivering and unresponsive body (out of coldness) in this stance ,in attempt a interrogation and to defend herself from this person.

"Well your not the most observant human ive encountered, but you did notice me at least 5 times before coming into this room." his tone sounded very condescending. "you can come in out of the cold, or you can stay outside and freeze, but know if i wanted to hurt you i had 5 chances in the last 5 minutes to do it." he found himself a chair with rollers under it and sat himself down in it. "you dont need to know who i am, only that i was sent to collect you and protect you. more so the latter then the former." his voice had transitioned from condescending to somewhat a parent sounds like when talking to their child. "I am a Member of the Faye just so you know, if that journal you have has anything of real importance in it, you would know as a member of the Faye im incapable of telling a lie. a small bend of the truth sure but an outright lie is not possible.
so you can trust me when i say i dont plan to hurt you." he made a small sweeping gesture starting at Blace's position then moving his hand, open palm up, at the bed.

Based on the document my father left,the only thing I know about you guys is that you tend to avoid public transport.Im not going to rest, with you in my room
Brace know that he must need her assistance,for a magical being to make contact with her.She closed the window outside put a bottle of water and some ginger candy on the desk beside rah continue to sat straight on the edge of the bed,hand on guns,eyes on him ,as Rah have hinted that she may be killed by another faye.1st night here and I'm able to meet a faye,a fortune.......So tell me,what are you guys planning,and define what you just say, 'collect me'.She chewed on a ginger candy to keep her body warm.

Rah let out a sigh. "i can see you are very untrusting of me and my kind, so heres what i am going to do. im going to take you to the human who sent me to save your life." Rah gave a big closed mouth smile and he seemed to shimmer on the chair for only a second before he reappeared directly in front of brace. his hand open he pushed his palm near her face. "sleep!" he held his free arm behind Brace as he tipped her over and caught her. hoisting her over his shoulder he cloaked them both in glamor and left the hotel room on his way to Mortimer's.
-----------------------
Alister's lion head saw the man he was supposed to be caught by and glared at him. in that ones mind he was focusing his eyes on him so intently he was burning a hole into the mans forehead in hopes the man would get that feeling humans referred to as paranoia, and come over to question him.

The head of the snake swam it way up in the air and began to stare at bael. Alister wasnt to keen on being threatened by what it considered lesser magical creatures the head of his snake the most ill tempered of the trio, and with the kind offensive magic it knew, agrivating it would provoke an immediate responce. as crafty as the snake head was it knew one of the few Faye in the bar, so as sneaky as it was any act of aggression to the Shifter it did would easily be traced back to it. the most it was willing to risk now was charging a cocktail shaker so that when Bael reached for it he would get a tiny static shock. it was a otherwise meaningless act that made Alister as a whole feel much better about how he was just talked down to.

The Goat seemed to look around scanning the room it didnt seem to care too much for the actions of the other heads at the moment it was more shocked to see Sigmund walking into the bar. there were not many things in this world that made him on edge or unsettled but Sigmund was one of those things.

Sigmund seemed to strong arm his way through people without regard for them one patron he almost elbowed in the face to get to the bar as he snaked his way through the dance floor. when he arriaved at the bar he saw the seat he wanted to sit in was occupied. There was a man sitting Next to Ravine but Sigmund didnt care. he walked right up to the man and lifted him up by his collar moving his body around dropping him on the floor without so much as a word. The man got up immediately and pushed Sigmund on the shoulder "what the hell [censored]. i was sitting there." he pushed Sigmund again on the shoulder. when he didnt respond instantly"IM TALKING TO YOU [censored]!" Sigmund said nothing as he turned to the man and lowered his glasses and stared the man down. his anger faded the moment he saw Sigmund's eyes and it was replaced by fear. "ok man, you can have the chair" as he back away slowly.Sigmund replaces his glasses and turns his attention to Ravine leaning his elbow down on the counter facing his entire body at the WereFox with his chin resting on his fist.

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#13 Post by Hotep the psychic »

Ravine set his hand out grabing his drink that soon came sliding down to him. "ok so we have bael, bounty hunter good one too, took a kill from me a few months ago from me if I remember specifically a so called lord in the downtown area....then theres the chimera with the goat and snake head. chimeras are strong but this one seems different. how?" ravine thought his eyes drifted between the two people until he saw the man next to him get thrown back and Sigmund took his spot. he took a long sip from his drink then nodded a bit. his eyes the looked at him curiously, unknowing he kept drinking. "hopefully not more trouble" ravine thought to himself, saying nothing.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#14 Post by Stryder221 »

"Ow... Ow... Damn humans can't take a joke..."
Muttered a boy with fox-like ears and tail, but to humans, he looked like a regular teenager.
He stumbled into an old, long abandoned apartment, officially condemned. Sure, his room might look drab at first, but once he added a few pieces of furniture here and there, everything looked fine and dandy.

He was sporting a few bruises and minor burn marks, compliments of a gang of human thugs he picked a fight with.
given time to prepare himself, he would've taken them easily. BUT NO, They had to ambush him without warning! On top of that, he burned himself touching those iron monstrosities they called cars trying to get away!
He came to this place to have some fun with the humans, not almost kill himself!

"I'm fine... In the end, isn't that what matters? Nobody knows I'm here, I can live here in relative peace."

The instant he finished his sentence, a light knocking rang out on his door.
Crap... Nobody knocks in a place like this, they know I'm staying here!

"Uh, hello? Who's there?"

He said, opening the door a bit to see who it is.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Saska Skye
Master

#15 Post by Saska Skye »

Lief let loose a big yawn as he walked back to his car. "Man, what a day. I've checked at least three likely deal sites and yet no good." Yawning again, Lief unlocked his car and slid in his black Mercedes-Benz. "Well, I've only got one more stop to hit and than I can take a much needed break. Get some shut eye. Man, I'm tired..." He said, yawning for the third time as he shifted the car into drive and took off.

Pulling along the side of the street, Lief parked his car and walked a short distance to a nearby club. Upon reaching it's overflowing line, Lief walked past all the people, drawing many angry stares and straight up to the bouncer, where he was promptly stopped.

"Back of the line, sir. You've got to wait just like everyone else."

"Oh, come now, don't be like that. I'm just here on work anyways. Don't let me stop you from doing your job," Lief said as he flashed the man his FBI badge and his gun.

Eyes opening wide, the bouncer stepped back. "Oh, forgive me. Please, go on ahead."

"Thank you," Lief said as he walked into the club, where his ears were immediately assaulted by load dubstep. "Now where to begin..." Lief mumbled to himself as he walked towards the bar.
Black
You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull.