Faye Vs Human; an unseen war. (IC)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Faye Vs Human; an unseen war. (IC)

#31 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Shane smiled as he revealed himself to the girl, then went cross eyed when Mortimer patted him on the head, making him loose his hold on the ceiling and fall to the floor in front of brace with a dull resonating thud that caused the keeper to giggle. Sitting up he rubbed his head and cocked a few at the keeper before plopping down into the couch next to Mortimer. Turning to Mortimer he saw rah as well, waving at rah he smiled, he liked to mess with elves, he didn't really know why either. Ok, I'm off work I got time, what's up Mortimer? What makes this journal special and I'd say giving her something to see us would be a good idea in the long run... And yes, I know at some point you'll ask me this, I promise not to flirt with HER. Make ya feel better?
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#32 Post by Stryder221 »

[Character control done with permission.]

Finnian thought long and hard about his situation. Would he dare meet the white knight, the one who'd caused him so much pain in the past? He could still hear the screams... So much death...
Don't think about that. They're dead, he killed them. Enough said.

For those curious, his room was a simple, small bedroom. An average size bed was visible (Duh), along with a nightstand at it's side. There was a fairly large wardrobe as well, where the Fox-boy kept his robes and such.

He laid eyes on the single window in his room. Small, but easy enough to crawl through.
He could run, but what Vivian said stuck to him. "I have your scent" She had said. If he was gonna run, he'd have to be long gone before she realized it, or risk capture, and even then she was going to catch up to him eventually.

Then again, this would be a perfect chance to find him. He could finally meet the butcher face-to-face. He'd be nigh impossible to find if he didn't want it to be so.
And besides, wasn't everyday you found yourself with a succubus trying to, well... You know...

Stuck in indecisiveness, he heard a light knocking at his room door.
She must be checking up on me. Whatever I do, it's gotta be now.

He smirked. Time to see what a succubus is capable of.

Vivian had been a little worried when the boy had run off like that. An outburst like that was unexpected, to say the least. More unexpected was his use of Mortimer's title; White Knight.
But, he was a kitsune, and kitsunes tended to age slower than you'd expect and tend to live longer that way, hence the boy calling Mortimer by his former title.

She was a little curious, though. How old was he for him to know that? And what had the old man done to him?
But that was a question for another time, the current question was whether he'd ran out on her. And now, she was lightly knocking on his bedroom door, trying to get a response.

"Come in..."
She heard, and the succubus obliged.

"Oh? So you've given my offer some deep thought?" Vivian said upon seeing the boy, smirking to herself.

"Something like that. I suppose I could agree, on one condition."

"And that condition, well, take a guess, Succubus."

Now the boy was right where she wanted him, he was already willing to let her take him, all she needed to do was lay down a little more "Charm" on him.

Sadly, while trying to lay down those charms, she'd failed to notice a similar kitsune sneak out the door behind her, previously hidden in the closet.

"mmmmh, Whaaa!"
Before long, the succubus felt something was wrong with her "lover". That is, trying to kiss him but somehow going straight through him, as if nothing was there in the first place. This caused her to lose balance and fall flat on her face.

"Jeez, you okay?"
"Oh yes, just fine!"

She was confused, this made no sense... The boy wasn't a ghost, she knew that much.
Unless... Oh no, he didn't!

She brought her hand up and went to touch his crotch. The hand went straight through.
This wasn't a real kitsune. "you little [censored]", Vivian swore.

"Figured it out, have you? Little miss succubus mad that she didn't get her love? Aw, boo-hoo."
The illusion said mockingly, enjoying every second of her rage.
"I snuck out minutes ago while you were busy with this illusion I left for you, so I'm long gone by now. In other words..."

"FOOOOOLED YOOOOUUUU!"

The illusion then disappeared in a puff of smoke, it's taunting laughter still ringing in the Succubus' ears.
"THAT LITTLE [censored]! DENY ME, WILL HE?!" She swore again, and dropped to the floor planting her nose to the woodwork " YOU WONT GET FAR!" she huffed while sniffing around the floor. Hitting the closet she found where he had hidden and took an inhuman breath in. Her world changed from color to black and white with a sickly yellow trail in the air where Finnian had moved through. "COME TO MOMMA!" she screamed and took off following the trail like a bullet.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Serizawa
Merchant
Location: The land of eternal summer,coconut milk and frequent festivals celebration

#33 Post by Serizawa »

Brace stared on Shane,who just revealed himself and felled from above,assured by 'the boss' that she's safe form danger and embarrassment, she feel safer but abit of frustration as she's spotted so easily by 'the wolf'.Brace purposely take the route where she came here..As noted in my fathers notebook,they are 'super humans' who can turn invisible.(And that old man,mortimer? that name is mentioned several time in the book.)On the long way back, some of the faye play a prank of 'boo' on Brace,which she's already used to it thanks to Rah.Mortimer is smiling gently placing the notebook on top of the table,Rah is secretly giggling and Shane have a cunning smirk on his face.She felt a moment of sorrow,and continue to hear what Mortimer have to say.
Quote of the mood:I post a rough concept 1st,please dont quote me within 10min of the post time

isstmich
Grand Templar

#34 Post by isstmich »

Finnian ran as if hell itself was after him. And depending on how you looked at it, it might as well have been, an angry succubus was one of the least favorable things for one to encounter.
The look on her face was hilarious, at least.

He kept running, occasionally planting versions of himself in the crowd to hopefully buy some time. Not likely to work if she was tracking his scent directly, though.
He thought briefly about entering the sewer systems, where the stench alone could cover his tracks. But nope, iron manholes and grates. Bugger.

The kitsune rushed into the winding alleyways, hoping to lose his pursuer in what was basically a maze, occasionally summoning fake walls to block the path.
...And found himself at a dead end. No ways out, and the one there was involved contact with a ladder, Iron, naturally.

Been a few decades since I've last tried this. But desperate times call for desperate measures...
He closed his eyes and focused on himself, trying to change his appearance...

Vivian was on the boy's trail like a bloodhound, she wasn't fooled by the illusions of him in the crowd, but she did give pause to the "walls" in the alleys for perhaps half a minute before charging through.
Eventually, the scent ended at a dead end in the maze-like alleys, but...

Where the hell was he?

"Can I help you? You look rather miffed 'bout something."
Said a woman's voice. The succubus turned to her left to see a human girl standing there, with jet-black hair, an average chest, and wearing a denim vest with a tank top underneath, and jeans with worn blue sneakers.
"No, it's just that my... Boyfriend ran out on me, I'm trying to find him so I can remove his manhood."

This earned a low whistle from the human.
"Boy, you don't mess around. I'm content with just beating up unfaithful. Anyway, went straight up the fire escape right there. Seemed to be in a lot of pain, too. did you already get your mitts on 'im, if only briefly?"
"No, he'd be in a pool of his own blood if I did."
"Scary... Well, I'd best be off, I've got a few folks waiting for me."

The human was about to pass the succubus when an arm on her shoulder stopped her in place.
"Eh? What now?"
" You know, you dont smell like a Human girl..."

Vivian stared at the human girl intently, inspecting every detail.
And out of nowhere, a hand shot to her crotch.
"Eep! P-pervert! Stop that!"
"I found you, you little [censored]!" giving Finnian a death grip on his manhood. "Using magic to change your look and mask your scent, clever idea, but..." Vivian tapped her nose "You didnt go up the fire escape, I can tell.
"
"What are you, a dog or something?"
The fox-boy bit back a laugh and refrained from speaking his mind.
Calling Vivian a [censored] wouldn't be a good idea at the moment.

She seemed a little more pissed than usual and Gave Finnian and his loins a quick and even more aggressive squeeze then she was already using, "I'm going to see Mortimer now, and you're going to follow me. not because you want to but because i have THIS." She gripped him again to emphasize her point.

The little Kitsune squeaked in horror.
He was quick to agree, if a little rude about it.

-------------------

"Miss Brace come sit you will want to hear this" he pat the couch.
Mortimer smiles and pushes the journal over to Shane. " well i havnt read it cover to cover yet but from what i skimmed, this man have been all over the world killing you kind. America, Dubai, Dublin, Russia, Japan, the Kongo, Brazil, Australia, the list goes on but i think you get the point. Unless her father is a billionaire playboy which i seriously doubt he has some serious backers funding his trips to kill your people. Not to mention the level of detail he goes into when describing Faye and how he is supposed to kill them. This man isnt just a Faye hunter, he was a trained Faye slaughtering operative and someone or some organization most probably a large one was funding him. And not just him, one of the pages i read said he was being paired up with another Member of the Iron-born. i dont know who these Iron-born are, but i will do some research into them."

He smiled and touched his finger tips together bringing them to his face the palms of his hands not touching. "did i tell you about my newest discovery?" the question if filled with excitement and gloat.

Leaning in Shane smiled and stared at him after a short while he waved his paws and said, Well get on with it then! Slideing the black pearl out he set the massive pistol on the table with a rag and ejected the shells onto the table, letting them roll together as he used the rag to get some of the gunpowder out to let it load smoother as he listened to Mortimer he slid them in one by one then slammed them down with his left paws side, furthering the burns slightly, Starting to not hurt as much, starting.

"how are the enchantments holding up on that? i imagine you will be needing a touch up soon."

"Yea preety soon, end of the month, about, or Rah could do it now and make it run to next months end if he likes. But anyway as you were saying."

Mortimer smiled like a child on Christmas morning. "have you met Sigmund yet?"

Putting his muzzle in his paw he hummed to himself before answering, uhmmmm, no? Don't think so. Why?

Mortimer's child like grin grew from ear to ear as he brought his palms together and clapped his fingers together. "ooooohh. your going to love this, something Even Lady Celestine doesn't... Didn't know about. Sigmund, as he likes to be called, is a NEWLY discovered Faye. Naturally i got to name what he is, but thats besides the point. A NEW SPECIES!"

Rah stood up in shock "WHAT! you didnt tell me about this? Mortimer if Sigmund is a new species this is a problem we dont know what hes capable of doing let alone what his personal goals in life are."

"sit down Rah" and at the command he sat angered by the sudden outburst Mortimer turned to face Rah and spoke directly at him, no to him but AT him." i am aware of all these things but you dont have to worry, Sigmund has swore a life Bond to me." having dealt with Rah Mortimer faced Shane again. "isnt that exciting?"

Perking up Shane smiled, Exciting indeed, though you know me and know I wanna fight him now, but of course I shall refrain from it, by the way, where is he? And better yet, where's hot stuff, er Vivian... Smiling he cracked his back and laid out into the chair waiting on a response as he picked his claws together.

" Vivian is out catching a kitsune and Sigmund is wrangling up two Were's." Mortimer seemed to answer the question in reverse order. He took on another large goofy smile. "your welcome to fight him if you would like but from what ive had the chance to learn from him, he has.... lets just say an infinite amount for life and battle experience more then you. And before you ask no, i did not just hint at him being immortal, because i highly doubt he is." his face light up like he had a brilliant idea. "you should fight him, it would allow me to gauge his abilities and skills in a real situation. but be prepared to lose because i seriously doubt you can win." he twitched his head back in Rah's direction. "i dont even think you and Rah combined could handle that monster." a brief moment of silence and Mortimer's face turned into a frown. "you never asked what i called his Species."

Ok, what do you call him then and when do I meet him... It? Saying this he smiled as he imagined Vivian chasing a kitsune around New-York.

For some reason Mortimer was in a smiling mood today. "I called him a Legionnaire." he says it with such gusto and power you cant help but feel intimidated by the name alone.

Smileing he leaned back and asked,Now what makes him special, granted the possibility of awesome but still, can he fly like me? Can He change his form? Standing up from his Position He walked around and cracked his back walking behind Rah he asked, Now then, what does this have to pertain to the book im not really following how it connects, not to steal your thunder or anything...

"the book and Sigmund are not related, at least not to my knowledge. i havnt read the whole diary so i cant discuss it with you that much, but Sigmund. i know more about Sigmund then i know about the book. and lets be honest with ourselves a new Species of Faye is more interesting then a potential Company hell bent on destroying the Faye."

Mortimer doubled over and Rubbed his right thigh "i dont know all of Sigmund's abilities and history but what i do know will blow your mind. You asked what makes Him special well for one, Sigmund isnt a single person, Sigmund is a collection of soul fragments. a walking entity comprised entirely of the strongest aspects of the dead. Sigmund is like a melting pot of souls, humans, Faye, Animals, Even plants. According to him, anything with sentience has a soul. Like this library it is only filled with the best Books and information regarding the faye, Sigmund and his Army of soul fragments are only the strongest part of the souls he is made of. " he sounds outrageously excited about what hes about to say. "Sigmund can draw on any single soul for anything, their appearance their voice, their mannerisms, anything they knew in life Sigmund knows, Anything they learned in life Sigmund knows. He can also draw their power collectively. His strength is only limited by the number of souls his body contains."

Ok, never mind I don't wanna fight that, but all those different consciences in one head can and WILL lead to the possibility of some bad things, might I ask where he is as I know you keep tabs on all of us. I think he might need help unless of course you have more to tell me, you know how much I of all Incubus love information, so? As he said this he yanked his legs up and spun around, his legs over the back of the couch and his head were his feet SHOULD be, but he loves sitting odly, just seems fun and fits his personality well.

"You know me so well." the old man chuckled. "i know where he is but i also didnt tell you what i think is the best part."he pulls a small hankie from his chest pocket and wipes some sweat from his forehead. "did you know that hell is real, and that souls destined to go to hell and dragged their by force the instant the body dies? i didnt, i find that amazing. and if what Sigmund says is true, i have nothing to fear. but your right i have considered that and i would be a fool not to have a contingency should it happen." he was beaming at the upside down incubus."so how do you feel knowing that at least Hell is a real place."[/quote]

Is it bad if I say not afraid seeing as my kind are fabled to have arisen from there, as long as they stay down its good with me! As he said this he swung his head slowly to and fro, his wings dominating the small couch he was sitting in, as he began to hum to himself.

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#35 Post by Hotep the psychic »

Ravine saw the man open his mouth to talk but soon he saw he was in the air by the man from earlier, once his feet touched the ground in the alley he looked at sigmund "you again? What do you want, i mean i like being picked up and carried around just as much as this guy but seriously interupting a conversation didnt seem like you." ravine said looking over to john then back unknowing what to do at the moment
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

Saska Skye
Master

#36 Post by Saska Skye »

"Seems promising," Lief thought to himself as he watched the man walk back into the crowd as he checked his wallet. Pulling out a fifty, Lief waited for the man to make his way back around. "Looks like I'll be eating cheap tonight," he thought as he stared sadly down at his nearly empty wallet, only containing a twenty now. When the man finally came back around, Lief slyly passed the fifty into the man's hand as instructed.
Black
You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull.