Wild Hearts: Hellfire, part 2

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Wild Hearts: Hellfire, part 2

#76 Post by Stryder221 »

"Wat..."
The thing didn't even seem to notice him, ranting about adjusting some sort of time flow, looking quite annoyed.

The knight got an even bigger surprise when the thing, a wagliefxion, whatever that was, up and TOLD him to touch the rune-stone!
Hell, he even threatened to make him kiss it!
"I, er, you just, WHAT?"

He looked once at the stone, then at the... thing... Before making his decision.
"You'd better stick around, you have a lot of questions to answer."

Shrugging, he reached out (Again) to the stone, laying his palm on it.

The instant he made contact, the stone shone a blinding red light, and let out a pulse that sent the knight flying into a wall.
"Ugh... Not entirely unexpected..."

He had barely risen to his feet when he felt a burning sensation on the backs of both his hands, causing him to holler in pain.
When he tore off his gauntlets, he saw both the tattoos on his hands glowing the same blood red as the stone.
"Hah...! Damn...! Ow! Ngh!"

He felt another wave of burning pain, but not as painful as last time. When it was finished, he felt... Powerful... Stronger for it.
Having no idea how to use magic, if that's what he received, he did the first action that came to mind, snapping his fingers.

Instantly, with a glow from his rune-like tattoo, a ball of fire appeared in his hand, dancing at his fingertips, seemingly reacting to his every thought. His crazy plan had worked!
He looked up, hoping to see the weird creature from before, but he didn't see it anywhere. Whether it had fled, or the pulse destroyed it, he didn't know.

Noticing the stone begin to glow violently again, he ceased his playing with fire, replaced the two gauntlets, and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You indeed talk much like someone unfamiliar with the times, and your weapons, your armor, your very BEING, convinces me this is true. I would be disposed to assist you, but your actions leave me disturbed. I heard about your little incident... While those men were incompetent, they were still people. With families, even. What will their relatives think of you, the killer of their kin?"
Valter stared at Lucretia coldly, before shaking his head and spoke again.

"I do not entirely believe you about this disease you believe will destroy us. But note that we will use extra caution in handling the stones... I will grant you the assistance you require, only if it will get rid of you quicker. This country doesn't need heartless killers like you... Bear in mind We will not help you in your personal grudge against anyone, I will tolerate no more killing from you..."

*BANG!*

"GET DOWN!"
Arratay was the first to shout as the door was burst open, guards opening fire at a winged wolven figure, whom was pulled back just in time.
Valter instinctively ducked behind his desk, pulling out a revolver from his jacket.

The wolf had then bashed the door with his wings as they turned to giant fists, and started beating the bodyguards down in melee combat, seemingly not caring about the rain of bullets being shot at him.
Arratay had took his opportunity while the winged wolf was distracted, jumping onto his back and latching on, both arms around his throat, trying to choke him.
"Big mistake showing up uninvited..."

With the wolf being dealt with, the guards then took their opportunity to focus on the other assassin, whom the wolf called "Yarlac".
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#77 Post by LuckyMudman »

Yarlac gritted his teeth as Arratay jumped on Shane. He couldn't help him right now, so Shane would have to get out of this himself. He took a deep breath and quickly started shooting out of cover, aiming at the guard's shoulders and shins, trying not to kill anyone. After emptying his magazine, he took cover completely once more, reloading. At least aiming with a pistol wasn't that much different than aiming with a crossbow, something he brushed up on during his week in Wizna. So much for quitely getting our information and leaving. If we survive this, I'm going to kill Shane myself.
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#78 Post by anonfox123 »

I was about to try and get in a word about the specific dangers of the runestones, the red one especially, when the door burst in and gunfire erupted. There was no need for Arratay to tell me to get down: I'd already ducked behind a hardlight shield I was projecting. At least this time most of the bullets were heading away from me this time.

Peeking through a clear gap in the translucent orange shield, I saw Lucretia sail through the air, pulling herself out of the room with her grappling hook, tackling one of the assailants into the elevator in the process. Great. Now it was just me, Arratay, and the Secret Service left to tackle the winged wolf who'd barged in. And given the way things were going, I wasn't so sure that Arratay would be in the fight for much longer: he had grabbed onto the wolf, his arms around the attacker's neck, but looked pretty close to being thrown off.

Abandoning my shield, I let it dissipate, and let the glowing hardlight sparks come back together into a pair of gauntlets around my hands. A thick layer of hardlight near the front formed the perfect bludgeoning surface. Rushing forwards, I took a diving roll towards the pair, putting myself in the perfect position to deliver a well aimed punch to the winged wolf's gut. To my surprise, the hardlight gauntlets flashed with energy, a small shockwave adding an extra dose of power to the hit. Blocking the wolf's hasty return punches, I sent another hard-hitting hardlight fist into his gut and another into his chest, reluctant to aim too high lest I wind up hitting Arratay. Seeing an opening as he reeled from the hits, and presumably the lack of oxygen courtesy of Arratay, I decided to have the last word.

"Just!"
Punch.
"Give!"
Punch. Ooh, heard something crack that time. A rib, maybe?
"Up!"
On impulse, I formed a hardlight traffic cone, the orange color of my magic making the facsimile that much more convincing, and swung it into the wolf's nether regions.
"Cone ain't gonna protect you now, [censored]!"
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

isstmich
Grand Templar

#79 Post by isstmich »

As the man touched the stone Kaz felt something pull on him hard, it wasnt the discharge from stone that pushed him back. he looked around for a second and even though everything seemed normal but time wasnt moving. he turned around and saw a young girl in an elaborate dress, she had beautiful golden hair dangling in ringlets from her head. "hel-"

"What the HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" she yelled. "your ruining EVERYTHING!"she kicked him in the shin. "your not apart of my plan you need to leave now!"

Kaz stood there a a small child repeatedly kicked him in the shin. "im sorry little girl what do you mean?"

"LITTLE?!" the child seemed to age instantly into an adult. "AM I LITTLE NOW!?"

"no in fact you seem to have aged rapidly into an adult."

"REALLY, did it take you that amazing ability of yours to see time and space different then others to notice that?"

"Your like me!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"no dip [censored] your like me, IM TIME! ive been around this existence a lot longer then you." She suddenly jammed her finger into the heart shape scales on his chest. "YOU, YOUR [censored] MY PLANS UP. im putting you back with those other 2, at least there your not doing any major damage to what i have planned."

she had not even fully finished talking before Kazissky noticed he was Warped back to Alice and Rye. when the woman's voice faded from his mind time seemed to return to its flow around him.

"um... that was interesting."
he said to Alice more then to Rye

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#80 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Having taken down the guards, I felt a weight on my back and hands on my throat, instinctively I stood on the balls of my feet and jumped up, landing square on my back, 430lbs falling on the choker in all.
Herg, off, get off

The choker grunted as the weight hit him, but he didn't let go of me.
Damn, this one's resilient...

I tried again, getting back to my feet and slamming my back into the wall several times, his vice-like grip on my neck loosening with every hit. But just as I was about to get him loose, a wolf with reddish-brown fur rushed at me in a dive-roll, fists aglow with orange energy, and got in a punch to my gut. I was pretty tough, but each blow seemed to explode with an extra jolt of energy, throwing me off balance and letting the attacker on my back get his grip again.

Stars began to flash before my eyes: even Angels needed oxygen, and I wasn't getting any. The Mandelbrot whorls dancing in my vision obscured my second attacker's low blow until it was too late: I nearly passed out from the painful shock of what looked like a traffic cone of light getting slammed into my groin.

Desperate, I shifted my wings into the giant hands again, grabbing the attacker off my back and slamming him into the one throwing the punches. Giving them no time to recover, I brought my wing-hands around to pin them to the floor.

Leaning my weight into them so they couldn't get up, I finally got a good look as my assailants.

Well, what d'you know...

Ah, I remember... Both of you???
One of them was Arratay, bearing his trademark hooked blades. Y'know, the assassin turned guardian from my own time. Judging by the way he attacked, clearly, he doesn't remember ME. I'll have to fix that eventually... The other was a splitting image of Arratay, differing only in choice of attire and armament: a long-barreled pistol and a folding axe took the place of the hook-blades in the lookalike's loadout.

...What the heck was going on here?
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#81 Post by Stryder221 »

Arratay struggled fiercely under the angel's wings, but despite the wriggling and squirming, he could not escape. To top things off, he had the nagging feeling that his earlier fall may have broken something.
However, the wolf had clearly forgotten about Valter himself.

*Click!*

"Release them. I think you have done quite enough damage."
Valter had walked straight up to the angel, and pointed a revolver directly at his head, standing just out of arm's reach.

"While I have your attention, I want a name. Would it happen to be something along the lines of "Shane, Prince of Ishpa", by any chance?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank Gaia...! Rye, it Magnus! He's back!"
Alice was wearing different clothing since Magnus last saw her, a black hoodie with a pair of simple denim jeans.

"Is he? And here I was thinking we'd never see him again..."
Rye looked up briefly as he sorted through a bag of clothing he'd recently scavenged, looking for something that would fit himself.

"What happened to you?" Alice quickly asked. "And more importantly, do you have the stone?"
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar

#82 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Slamming Aratay into the ground again I straightened up abit, wondering where the president had went, then it hit me like a 10lb catfish upside the head. Immediately hearing the metallic click behind me I raised my paws and let the two go, bumping up my hat and putting back my wings, dangerclose on my back as I slowly turned around, a smug look played out on my face, Yes, Yes it would, now the real question is, and ima be blunt, never took to dads business as king to politics, where's the blue rune stone, I kinda need it. And
Nuclear Cowboy

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#83 Post by LuckyMudman »

(( Wall'o'text, I put dividers where the perspective changes))

Yarlac looked at the armored figure pinning him to the wall, still dazzled from the sudden impact. "None of your damn bussiness." As soon as the elevator let out a ding that it reached the lobby, Yarlac kicked the armored assailant with all his might, sending it flying out the elevator.
--------------------
Lucretia barely caught herself from tumbling after the hit, skidding to a stop and growling. This imposter obviously wasn't going to be very fair when it came to answering questions. "Fair enough." Lucretia fired her grapple at him as he ran towards the exit, getting a solid hit on her enemy's chest, using the momentum to fling him out into the street through the glass doors.
--------------------
Yarlac had just enough time to shield his face , smashing clear through the doors, tumbling through the snow. He quickly scrambled to his feet, clearly escape was not an option. With a swift motion, he drew his sword and readied himself.
--------------------
Lucretia quickly apoligized to the cat behind the counter and walked out into the road with her sword out. "Well imposter, once I'm finished with you I'll maybe be able to actually track down my target." She twirled her own blade in her hands for a moment before taking a combat stance and circling, her sword's tip towrads her target at all moments.
--------------------
Imposter... If he weren't that focused on combat, Yarlac might've taken the hint right there. But now, he charged his opponent using all the speed he could muster.
--------------------
Lucretia frowned at the open attack that her opponent had launched at her and parried quickly with the side of her blade before slicing the tip off and jumping back. "Impatience makes for poor fighting." She waited for another attack, already devising her next attack in advance.
--------------------
Yarlac looked at his sword, now missing a part of it's blade. He threw it away and held his hand out, orange glowing light forming a staff in his hands, but he didn't stop at the shape itself, he continued pumping energy into it, making the weapon spark with uncontrolled energy. He spun the staff around and slammed it into the ground, standing in a Shōtōkan-Ryū stance.
--------------------
Lucretia was surprised, her opponent was now finally getting smart about combat. She took her own Yagyu Shinkage-ryu stance, and waited for a moment, thinking of how to strike. A thought appeared and she ran forward while sheathing her sword, appearing to be in a very open attack, before using her lorentz motor to quickly draw her sword and sending an fast slash at his weapon.
--------------------
Yarlac stood firm, for all the speed his opponent had, he could match it easily. A quick rotation of the staff deflected the strike to the side, a car unfortunate enough to be there being dented in by the force that suddenly flew it's way. Yarlac swung to the side, quickly following up with an underhanded strike at his opponent's sword arm.
--------------------
Lucretia saw the strike, but a moment too late as she tried to dance from it's reach, her visor popping up as she leaped back, her sword arm feeling bruised. With her face now visible she growled at her attacker. "Oh yeah, now I'm going to have to get you back for that." She pulled out Wilde's sword and crossed her blade, the HF blade slowly starting to glow as the HC blade's electricity began to oscilate uniformly. If her opponent made the mistake of attacking, she would slam Wilde's blade into him and aim for something vital with her own weapon.
--------------------
Yarlac, though, simply stood there, stunned at seeing her face. It was clearly aged, but he could still recognize it. "Lucretia..?"
--------------------
Lucretia growled at the human she saw, her anger flaring as he said her name. "Yes. I am Lucretia, daughter of Wizna and granddaughter of Wilde. You are an imposter, and you are to soon taste sweet death." She ran forward, hitting him in the chest with and underhand swing form wilde's sword, causing him to skid back and out of reach. She noticed not as much as a scratch on her enemy's armor and growled. "Crap. The sword must have changed setting while I was handling it in the elevator or in front of the president..." She looked at what she believed was an imposter, wanting to know something, as he hadn't died. "So, tell me... where did you learn my name?"
--------------------
Yarlac put a hand on his chest, surprised that the strike left him unharmed. "Gods dammit... {Disspell}" As he said the words, cutting the flow of energy, both his weapon and the illusion dissapeared, and he stared directly into Lucretia's eyes. "You look... different."
--------------------
Lucretia was now incredibly angry. "That is no answer!" She rushed at him, blinded by anger and still believeing that an impersonator stood before her, but her foot landed on top of the section of blade she had diced off earlier and she hit the ground. She growled at herself and got on all fours, looking at Yarlac. "A set of births alone in a cold forest, the death of the person who taught you what you know, and five years of hell will do that to you." Lucretia stood, her stance and mental state getting shaky. "Now answer my question before I end your pitiful life."

Yarlac took a step back, surprised at the outburst of anger. Five years she says, he feared that all too well he understood what that means. "You told me your name yourself, many years ago, Lucretia Samis Scaravetta, don't you recognize me?"

Lucretia's face flushed with anger, her mind at the brink of insanity. She walked over to what she believed was a false Yarlac, sheathing Wilde's sword and wielding her own, before dropping it and holding her stomach. Her firmware was causing a ripple of energy over her cessarien, the proximity to Yarlac causing her armor to start acting wildly. She whispered for it to deactivate all unneccesary functions and slid her sword over to Yarlac, the hilt coming to a rest next to his foot as she took the non-combatative stance of her style, sitting on top of her legs with her arms on her knees with her back straight. "Strike me down now." Tears began to stream down her face, as her will snapped like a twig underfoot. "I can't endure any more toture. Take prize in my sword, and ram it through my heart. End my pathetic existance. I don't wish to fight someone in the visual of the one I love. I can't anymore." More tears streamed and she dropped her head. "You've already pierced my heart with your words imposter. So kill me, and affirm your victory."

Yarlac crouched down next to Lucretia and hugged her tightly. "It's me Lucretia, I'm not an imposter." He held her head to his shoulder. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, can you forgive me, love?" She grasped onto him tightly, letting his smell wash over her. It was really him, she could even smell a gentle hint of her older scent on him. She gently ruffled the fur on his neck and began to relax, nipping at him and trying to calm herself as much as possible. She sighed and let a few moments of silence pass by before smiling. "I forgive you. Completely. Rather, I should ask you for my forgiveness." She nipped at him a bit more before letting her head rest on his shoulder. "I went through a lot. And I need to give you something. It's on my back." She gently slid off her armored suitcase and opened it, leaning away from Yarlac after giving him a final nip. The suitcase opened and a cool mist gently blew out, before revealing 6 vials of what appeared to be blood, 12 of a blue fluid, and an injector. "I don't want to make things seem bad, but I need to needle you. I'll explain while I explain what has happened in the last few years."

Yarlac put his hand on Lucretia's, closing the briefcase. "Later, right now, there's the whole mess me and Shane started." He looked at the hotel, not seing anyone who could've come after them. "Seeing that you were there, I presume we just created a whole slew of problems. I think it's for the best if I were to take my human guise again and go up there as your prisoner." He placed his hand on her muzzle, carresing her. "Don't worry, as long as I'm wearing this armor, I'm under your authority, and the president can't do anything about it. And it would be better if you put your helmet back on so Shane wouldn't possibly recognize you and create an even bigger mess."

Lucretia smiled and noded. After Yarlac used the illusion, making himself appear as a human again, she put his arms behind his back. "Do as I say, and don't try to break free. If Shane is about to do something stupid, say Whisky." She used her grapple and tied it around Yarlac's hands, making sure that he was comfortable, but secure. "I learned a bit in the last five years that I was gone, and acting like you are my capture prey won't be hard." She nipped at his neck gently, before walking him into the facility. The Girl behind the desk didn't seem to be afraid, and all of the units that had been down stairs seemed to have gone away. Lucretia walked up, and looked at the cat lady. "I have captured a prisoner." Before taking her card from her and getting into the elevator, and pressing the up button. The doors shut and it began it's short ascent. "I pray to god he hasn't done anything stupid."
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.

isstmich
Grand Templar

#84 Post by isstmich »

"I warped into a room with the Red Rune-stone. when i was there i noticed my presence disturbed the flow of time. that fact was made even more apparent when the human i followed there touched the stone and Time herself pulled me aside and yelled at me for messing up her plans." he started to brush himself off and as he did small puffs off red dust flew off him and dispersed in the air. "thats interesting please tell me im not the only one seeing the Hellfire virus right now?"he patted his fur down and more of the red dust filled the air. "i didnt have a chance to take the red stone and i dont think i would have even if did get the chance. i need to make an amendment to what i said earlier. when i told you i would be ally to your goals, this remains true. HOWEVER knowing that my actions directly interfere with the flow of time will forbid me from doing anything that is going to make a significant change in the future. self preservation and and all. i would hate to know something i do kills you people from the future and then returns me to non-existence."

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#85 Post by Stryder221 »

"And you think I'd tell you anything? After you just break in and start mauling my guards?
Valter said as he glared at the angel, gun held steady.

"Let ME be blunt, you can surrender and have a seat, allowing us to relax and have a more-or-less pleasant chat. Or, you can take a bullet to the head here and now. Your choice, but I'd rather not talk to a corpse.
The dangerous glint in the man's eyes told that he would make good on his death threat if the angel did not see reason.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both thieves stared at Magnus in part disbelief, the other part confusion.
"Whoa, hold on a minute... Time its- I mean, HERSELF pulled you outta there?! And if she doesn't want us messing anything up, why are WE here, where we can easily ruin the timeline?"
Said Rye, finally throwing on a jacket and a pair of grey pants.

Alice noticed the red dust before Rye had, trying her best not to breathe it in.
"I doubt it's the disease, we wouldn't be seeing it if it was. It's leftovers from the stone, possibly. Still, best not to inhale it."

"I guess it's a good thing you didn't take the thing, though. The only reason we're here is because of the disease, who knows what might happen otherwise..."

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar

#86 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Dropping my paws I said shrugged and sat down in the nearest chair, Ok, technically I didn't maul them, I just punched them a lot. And two, what do ya wanna talk about hmm? Honestly I'd like to know where I am, cause I've had muggers, knights in black armor with wings, and taxis the worse of which being taxis, but still, attack me today... No fun for me Sliding around in the chair I made myself comfortable, pulling in my wings and placing my jacket and hat back on, crossing my arms.
Nuclear Cowboy

isstmich
Grand Templar

#87 Post by isstmich »

Kazissky rolled the words around in his head a while before speaking. on one hand he was almost certain Time planed for them to be here, and that is appearance and abilities were what was disrupting her plans. On the other hand Maybe she wasnt expecting the Blue Rune-Stone to teleport a town of people here and she was already making adjustments to the flow of time around them. That still left him outside of the loop. he wasnt effected By time, or at least thats what he thought, since time was flowing around him instead of with him, he felt like he was standing in a slow flowing river.

"i cant say what Time has planed for everyone that was transported here, but she seems to hate me. In fact i dont recall her even bringing up anyone from the Future in our brief conversation."He finished dusting himself off and look at the others expecting "so where do we go from here?"

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#88 Post by Hotep the psychic »

Argo woke from unconsiousness to the sound of rushing wind. he opened his eyes slowly and looked at the sky, he then rubbed his face now more awake and turned over to see the ground, startled he started yelling unsure how he got there. he calmed down a bit and looked around quickley at the closing ground. soon he cast a barrier spell to repel the impact. "not enough it has to be stronger at this speed" he told himself forcing more power out of him and into his spell. about three minutes later he collided in central park creating a large crater. weak from the power he used he stood slowly, one hand on his pistol. his focus then turned to his back in large amounts of pain and the sound of rustling, turning to look he saw the two new wings attached to him as black as a raven. suprise and panic took over him. suprised they were there and panic that he had them. "wings...i have black angel wings...HOW?! all i remember is testing my rifle then a bright...light?. the rune. something happened to the rune" argo said to himself rubbing his shoulders and testing his wings with a few experimental flaps. soon he heard sirens getting closer to him. "that cant be good" argo finnally said
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.

Serizawa
Merchant
Location: The land of eternal summer,coconut milk and frequent festivals celebration

#89 Post by Serizawa »

Clesent Will, a wanderer was finishing his last performance on the club,its not his last,but he looked up to the sky with a sad face wondering if being talented a curse?,Holding up a map and a signed paper to work for President Aimes. A sheltered life sounds good but will my past will repeat?...This is the past,im here to change it...I dont know if killing him the best way,or i should just leave the offer and stalk him for awhile...Its so close yet so far. He murmured.Until he saw an angel descended.He ran to the spot.Determined to distract what troubling him now.
-(Argo)
The instant Argo raise from the ground,shadows of vehicles,with a swarm of armed security surrounding the park area,Argo shook his head,instinctively prepare for a stance of battle.But his body condition was not ready even to attempt this suicidal strategies,A young man ,with an abstract picture of a white plume sewed on his robe,face covered with the hood,Shot a flash-bomb into the air.Blinding the surrounding,he yell to Argo 'Come,follow the rope on the ground ,while the humans are distracted by the explosion.
-(securities)
Sir! Explosion detected on area 6!Weaponry based!Request immediate armed investigation.
A soldier reported in panic
Damn the timing,just when I need to attend my daughter wedding after this...A man replied with a deep voice.
Leave the trainees here, we will go to area 6.Lets hope that these troublemaker will be able to withstand my rage.
,He continued.
-
Almost half of the forces scattered, Argo knew that this is the chance of survival ,trust this voice spoke.Nimbly conceal himself with the bushes, he silently descended on the tunnel that appear behind him,surprised as he saw the individual let down of his hood.A human.' May the innocent saved' he whispered the last words in as a prayer while staring on his gun.A loud clang was heard afterward.The exits behind him shut.When the curtain ends.A moment of silence resonate
-
'A beran? or an Angel',the man asked again, 'This is a politician escape route,no people in this era and this area have enough authority level on their card to open it.We are temporary safe here.So tell me, are you the friends of several people who descended awhile ago? My name is Clesent,nice to meet you'.Clesent smiled gently.
Quote of the mood:I post a rough concept 1st,please dont quote me within 10min of the post time

Hotep the psychic
New Citizen

#90 Post by Hotep the psychic »

Argos eyes ajusted to the darkness in moments. Hewasthen still suprised on the many humans considering him an enemy but he was alsoo glad one was able to help him. After listening he nodded. "nice to meet you clesent, im argo, i was a beran, loved to learn and had many talents but now i dont know where i am when i am or anything...angel? Im no angel but i beleive i got these wings from a runes breaking." argo said crossing his legs and taking out two cases that were on his legs. He opened them both quickley showing his two self made rifles and equipment. Soon he took a pad out but with no luck of it turning on. He placed it back and closed both cases then put them back on his legs. "well what now?" argo asked more prepared
As an engineer for war, a thief for hire, and a regular guy, one finds similarities to all these occupations in time.