Conduit RP: IC

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Conduit RP: IC

#136 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Following wWeyland into the airport I fell in next to him, Safia next to Angel. Drawing the revolver behind a "World War II" issue and handing it to him, grip first. Safias colt in the same hand , both unloaded.

You said you had a plan for these.
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

isstmich
Grand Templar

#137 Post by isstmich »

when Weyland got out of his car at the airport Nanao took his attention.

"Mr.Weyland! what should i do about my food. when i came from japan i brought alot of food with me, my grandfather paid for the luggage fees for it all but i can afford to put it all back on a plane to Germany." she lead him to the back of the U-Haul and opened the rear. the door slid open and there were 3 large suit cases behind them where boxes and boxes stacked on top of each other to the roof. 2 of the boxes were metal crates with a Hazard label on them. "i have alot of food." she said while sounding very embarrassed.

Weyland, suddenly taken aback by nanoa's insane food stores, scratched his head. "I could lie and say it's S&E property. They wouldn't question food on planes, and you could get a cheaper trip, if you wanted."

"yes please you don't even have to get it all 5 of the wooden boxes will last me a week and i will need 2 of the sodas from the metal crates for each day we plan to be there. How long are we going to be there exactly." it sounded absurd to look at an amount of food that could surly feed a small military boot camp for a month and to hear a single woman claim 5 boxes lasted her a week. she gave him a small bow. "thank you for helping me."

Silentdeath
Master

#138 Post by Silentdeath »

Lucifer ruled his eyes slowly at the tested it at a Library part. "Let me guess the Library was in DC." He said to Weyland looking at him the same as before not realizing he spoke in english. Lucifer slung his bag over his shoulder slowly as he looked around the place and he was bumped into by a stanger who tried to steal Lucifer's wallet.

Lucifer felt a tug at his waist and turned around and punched the man trying to steal his wallet. Lucifer forgot that he was under Weyland arrest still for picking fights before. Lucifer looked at the guy who was passed out on the ground and took him over to the closest bench to set him on. Lucifer left him be as he slowly walked back to Weyland. "[And you want to know why I always get in fights with other people.]"
Welcome to Hell. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us cause you're dead and can't leave at all
Image Image ImageImage
Got a problem with that? Take it up with my undead army!

isstmich
Grand Templar

#139 Post by isstmich »

"im sorry i eat so much" she muttered out. " i have to though... each day i comsume on average 23,800 calories... any less and i risk my health" she sounded almost ashamed to admit the amount she eats to just stay alive. she unlocked one of te big metal crates and started to pull out what looked like soda. the cans were brightly labeled in kanji but the number 5000 seemd to be splatted one the cans side.she counted out 36 of the cans just incase it took more then two weeks. opening her wardrobe she got a smaller tavled case and put some clothes in then the sodas. vincent stood by and listened absolutly amazed at what the young girl was saying

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#140 Post by LuckyMudman »

Michael shook his head, chuckling at what Weyland did and took a quick gander at his watch, 09:43am. That's a way too I guess, they'd probably lock up the queue if the plane weren't taking off in seventeen minutes. He grabbed a book from his bag that he planned on reading if he couldn't fall asleep and let the rest go to luggage, not worrying about security since he left his gun at home. Reading his ticket, he found his seat on the plane and plopped down in it.
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.

Silentdeath
Master

#141 Post by Silentdeath »

Lucifer walked through the Metal detecter when the guard said next and went through with no worries. He smiled under his mask as he pretended to be sick so the guards wouldn't question him. He waited next to Weyland as he waited for the rest to make their way through so they could board the plane.
Welcome to Hell. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us cause you're dead and can't leave at all
Image Image ImageImage

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#142 Post by Stryder221 »

Hearing Weyland's plan for getting past security, Dan Stopped pestering the conduit Lucifer, somewhat relieved.
It was that simple, just hide his weapons in his bag, and... No... Wait...

I don't have a bag...

The ferret was about to start panicking again when he realized he should just see if one of the others would assist, much to his embarrassment.
Swallowing his pride (again), he went to Shane and Safia for help.

"{Since I don't have a bag, would you two mind if I hide my fire-arm in one of yours?}"
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar

#143 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Looking down I smiled, taking the gun from Dan,

{No problem hoss, just remember to get it back when we land.}

Dropping the gun in the bag I pulled my wings in to fit and went through the detector, Safia following. On the other side I reached into the bag and drew an Ipod, putting one in and leaving the other out to hear. Sitting in my seat on the plane, window, next to Safia, shuting off the ipod.
Nuclear Cowboy

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#144 Post by Stryder221 »

Now with no pistol to worry about, Dan stepped through the metal detecting contraption, getting no response from it despite having a rapier hidden under his coat.
The only thing he had to worry about now was someone recognizing him. After all, he did turn prison bars into a molten mess. Thankfully, nobody seemed to take a second look in his direction.

Finally boarding the plane, he took a seat one row behind Shane and Safia, already starting to look bored. He would've asked how long the travel would take, but he'd rather avoid the awkward questions should a civilian ovehear him speaking in Zel.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

isstmich
Grand Templar

#145 Post by isstmich »

Nanao passed through the metal detector with no trouble but the a young Japanese man operating the X-ray machine stopped her to question her on her sodas. "Excuse me miss, why do you have the Daru-Conda 5000 calorie energy drink? these are extremely dangerous, and im pretty sure they were outlawed." he said shaking the can at her. Vincent was right behind her making his way past the check point and came to her aid.

"yes hello sir," she said placing his hand gently on her shoulder. "im a doctor more specifically i'm this young ladies personal physician and she has a rare disorder making it so her body cant store fat. without these drinks she would die in her sleep, so i would appreciate it if you didnt hold us up any longer. "he checked his watch. " our flight is leaving in less then 10 minutes."

the attendant put the can in the bag and handed it back to Nanao. "im terribly sorry miss please excuse my rudeness i didnt know of your condition."

thankful that her swords slipped past security and even more so to Vincent for helping her explain the Illegal energy drinks she had even if it was a half lie. "thank you" she whispered to him as they boarded the plane. she sat near the Ferret boy and Vincent getting situated behind her.

she turned to him briefly and said hello before adjusting her swords on her back.

Silentdeath
Master

#146 Post by Silentdeath »

Lucifer walked onto the plane before placing his bags in the cubby holds above the sits and sat right across the Aisle from Dan with a free sit near the Aisle just incase someone wanted to sit next to him. He looked out the window of the plane out of boredom as he slowly looked at the flight attendents walk by out of the corner of this eyes.
Image Image ImageImage

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar

#147 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Stretching my arms as I followed Safia off the plane I smiled, shaking my wings in the tetminal I cracked my back as I stood aside from the gate and waited for a while. Looking around I saw a few extra security guards around the terminal. Watching them as they watched the security points at the entrence. Safia sitting down with a magazine as we waited on everyone else as theyfiled off the plane.
Nuclear Cowboy

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#148 Post by LuckyMudman »

Michael stretched his neck after getting up from the seat creating a popping noise. Somehow, he managed to find the most uncomfortable position to sleep in on a plane, disgracing himself as a feline. Getting off the plane, he scanned the airport terminal, alongside the regular security, he managed to spot a number of agents scanning the crowd, doing their best to blend in. Suits, of course. I do hope they won't stick their noses into other people's bags. He grunted as he remembered a few nights he had spent behind bars, German authorities had no sense of humour and would lock someone up just as easily. Looking to the side, he spotted the winged wolf conduit and approached him. "Shane, was it?" Michael pointed to a section of the airport that had a been blocked off by a high curtain, a yellow tape and a number of uniforms. "I saw a couple of suits in the crowd as well, no idea what agency. What do you make of all this?"
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.

Silentdeath
Master

#149 Post by Silentdeath »

Lucifer walked off the plane after they landed streching his back wearing the hoodie along with the other cloths weyland gave him to wear other then the mask. He walked up behind Shane and Michael but made a coughing sound before pointing to a sign that said in both english and german that pickpockets are in the area. "[what ever you do don't check to make sure you still have your stuff on you. They use this signs to see if they can find an idiot that checks for their wallets and other things.]" He told them to make sure they don't get robbed.
Image Image ImageImage

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#150 Post by Stryder221 »

Waking up from an attempt at sleep, Dan rushed off to join the conduits Shane and Lucifer.
"{Why would I need to? It's not like someone's going to steal my lack of valuables.}"

He stated upon hearing Lucifer's warning, oblivious to the written warning of pickpockets, since he couldn't read english nor german.

"{And should we really be speaking Zel right now? What if someone here knows it? We could be exposed!}"
The ferret spoke in little more than a whisper, and slightly paranoid, scanned the crowd once to see if they were indeed discovered.