Drop of rain ((RP))

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Doom114
Grand Templar

Re: Drop of rain ((RP))

#16 Post by Doom114 »

Dom sat at the bar for a little while, taking a rare moment to relax as the storm rolled in. As he heard the call over the warning system that bandits were attacking, he grabbed his gear. *Haven't thought of myself as a civilian in a long time.* He strapped his bow across his back, pulled down his goggles and wrapped a bandanna around his muzzle before heading out towards the East Docks.

As he neared the docks, it became easier to use to the gunfire to tell the directions that the raiders were from him. He dropped to all fours, sneaking around to take down any raiders he managed to catch, sticking to claw and knife as his bow wouldn't be too effective in the high winds of the storm.

(Not sure how to do combat yet... I'm planning to have him basically tackle and shred any raiders he finds. Go for the throat and all that.)

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#17 Post by Able »

((Storm weakens from a 6 to 3))
((i will wait for a minimum of 3 posts from different people before i post again))
((please give the appropriate response, remember the game is set to hard))
((tyrus rolled 8 - 1 low visibility + 1 tech bonus +1 high ground = 9, attack miss but no negative effect))
((tyrus defense roll from focused random fire of 6 + 1 High ground = 7, fail, amour -1 HP))
((Corrence Searching roll 12, - 1 lower visibility = 11, low pass))((+ 1 accuracy for next attack))
((combat is just about attacking you can search, to find weakness or environmental items you can use))
((Corrence defense from random fire 14 + 2 cover = 16, no damage))
((dom stealth roll 14 +1 low visibility + 1 gun fire covering sound 16, high pass))

The howl of the storm crashed against the city the size of the city weakening the storm greatly the sand in the air still enough to choke people but people vision in improved to 50 meters.

((tyrus))
as the winds died the sound of engines started to become easier to hear. all the paws could hear there was about 6 to 10 small quad bike engines. Cross bow bolts started to rain down on the walls randomly but a lot where focused at the wall around Tyrus area them aiming where the bullet sounds where coming from one bolt getting a lucky hit on Tyrus

((Corrence))
Corrence searching in the sand for attackers notices a faint images of bikes made more notable but the sand they are kicking up under there tires, he can only see 3 of the bikes but not whose riding them. The random bolts come at Corrence but from behind cover the bolt hit the crates missing Corrence.

((dom))
Dom stealth hides him from a bandit that walks just in front of him the bandits marking clearly visible and it belongs to the dark Scales gang a gang of Lizard's. The bandit looked like he was searching for something as he moved towards a very large military Sand boat.
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

deathwatch
Council Member

#18 Post by deathwatch »

Tyrus got hit by what appeared to be one of the many bolts that were flying at him, it bounced but some of his armour was knocked loose weakening its structure, "not my best plan, better get back to sniping." he unfixed the susat and replaced it with a 16x optical scope, then replaced the box mag with the high calibre sniper rounds.

He aimed over the wall, the storm dying down a little, he heard quad bikes moving around below him, he looked at his belt and grabed the closest thing he had to a bomb ( an old unstable power cell) and dropped it over the side, the fusion battery was as good as a block of C-4 in explosive terms, but only when and if it detonated, tyrus was unsure how long it takes for them to blow, it could be be anywhere from 20 seconds to 20 years.

He aimed his rifle at what he thought was four of the dismounted ones and fired, again and again, until the magazine was dry. He was met by more bolts and a noise that signalled that someone was coming up the tower, he put the rifle down and drew his handgun, then he took cover behind the door, 'anything that came up will take a 9mm to the skull' he assured himself.

(Post edited)

Doom114
Grand Templar

#19 Post by Doom114 »

Dom creeps around the docks flexing his jaw, annoyed as it started to cramp up wrapped in his bandana. He hurried up slightly as he caught sight of a bandit and crept up behind him. Dom punched him in the back of the knee to knock him over, tackling him as he came down and grabbing the lizard's throat, tearing in with his claws and ripping to the side. Dom clamped a hand across the lizard's face to keep him silent as he died then pushed his body behind a pile of boxes before continuing his hunt for more bandits.

Saska Skye
Master

#20 Post by Saska Skye »

Sighing, Hawk stood up and stretched. Most of everyone had already left the bar either to hide, flee, or fight the bandits that could be heard attacking the town. Mumbling to himself Hawk spoke, "What a drag... I wonder if I could talk the town's mayor or something into paying me if I take out enough of them." With that Hawk grabbed a hold of his sword, pulled his cloak's hood up, and walked out into the storm in search of these bandits.
Black
You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull.

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#21 Post by Able »

((storm moved east and left the city no chocking full viability))

((tyrus))
((Cell bomb roll 17 high success((one bike and bandit killed))
((Gun fire 5 lower fail ((gun Jam, disabled until repaired or cleaned))
((Aim bolt fire at Tyrus 18, bolts dodged, no damage))

3 Bandits where running up the stairs to your location two in teh back with bolts and the one in teh front amour-ed with a large axe

((dom))
((stealth 15 + 1 sound cover 16 high pass))

Dom come across two bandits looting a corps

((Corrence))
((nothing to roll for))

A grenade flys over the boxes and lands near Corrence

((Hawk ))
((nothing roll for))

as Hawk walks out the door he comes face to face with 5 Bandits aim right at him point blank, "Give ussss everything you have or die"
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Doom114
Grand Templar

#22 Post by Doom114 »

Dom pulls off his bandanna as the storm passes, sneaking up behind the two bandits. He draws his knife and lunges at them, throwing the knife at one of their chests while tackling the other, clawing at the mans chest and neck. Hearing a couple of explosions, he recovers his knife and leaves the bodies, sneaking his way across the docks towards the nearest of the two (Should be the grenade near Sassa's Ship.)

deathwatch
Council Member

#23 Post by deathwatch »

Tyrus felt the shockwave from the fusion cell, aswell as the scream that came with it. "well at least it went off." He then turned to face the bandits that were coming up the stairs, drew his combat blade and his pistol then looked down the stairwell. There were three of them, two with makeshift bolt throwers and one armoured that was weilding a rather large axe, they all stoped dead at the sight of the heavilly armoured man who outgunned them, Tyrus focussed on their pointman, he aimed the gun and squeezed off a few rounds, at this range it was impossible to miss and all three rounds passed through his right eye, the others took aim but Tyrus was already on top of them his slow speed made-up for by sheer mass, he drove his blade into one of them and started punching the other in the face, he picked the lizard up by the neck and tied him to the railing. "I'll be back for you later so do yourself a favour and dont try anything." with that said Tyrus delivered a knockout punch then collected his knife and anything valuable his attackers had on them. He went back to his rifle, it was jammed, he pulled back the action and used his knife to try and dislodge the bullet. Suddenly he remembered hearing a second explosion and peeked over the side, there was some smoke rising from near the sandboat he would be taking. Tyrus fingered the radio "Hey i see smoke coming from near the boat, you ok, i'm going to make my way to you once i un-jam my rifle so hang tight." he released the button and went back to his rifle.

Saska Skye
Master

#24 Post by Saska Skye »

As Hawk walked out of the bar, he was quickly confronted by five bandits. "Give ussss everything you have or die." Hawk continued walking and spoke, "five on one aye? Let's see if we can't even the odds a bit?" drawing his sword and 9, what appeared to be clones, branched off his body as he went. "Now then, let's get down to business." With that Hawk slid at the nearest bandit incredibly quickly, slicing upwards towards the bandits abdomin, his "clones" proceding to attack as well.
Black
You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull.

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#25 Post by Able »

((weather is unchanged))

((Tyrus ))
((first round attack on heavy armor attacker 4 + 1 point blank range - 3 heavy amour, 2 low fail. no damage ricochet random directions))
((ricochet defense 20, no damage ricochet hits another bandit in the leg, crippling them))
((duel attack roll 19 - %50 for two attacks at the same time + 2 high ground 11, normal hit, unarmed hit stunned, weapon kill bandit))
((KO punch 16, successful))
((unjamming gun 6 - 2 not proper cleaning tool 4, cleaning failed gun is now broken))

The heavy amour Bandit turned swinging hit axe cutting through the stone wall of the small stair well.

((axe deference roll 11 + 4 for small area with large weapon - 5 back attack total 10 amour Protects you, no damage))

((dom))
((stealth roll 15 success))

you sneak back to the boat undetected

((Corrence Williams))

((grenade deference 3, failed one hp and one amour damage))(((concussion perception- 3))((he currently has trouble determining friend from foe))

Sassa comes over and trys to snap you out of it and get you focused,

((roll 11, Corrence perception +1, he can recognize people up close and by voice))

((Hawk))

((illusion magic 15 successful))
((bandit perception of illusion 7 - 3 for amount of illusions made total 4 failed.))
((attack 19 clone, unknown location + 5 24 HIGH Pass, Bandit attacked killed, Overkill Other bandits become afraid))

The bandits all attempt to block the illusions, once the illusion attacks fail and one bandit its killed they turn to face you not falling for the illusions. Afraid they back up and gather close for protection.

((i have left it up to on how you kill the bandit, but remember its a overkill make it bloody and devastating that would make the other bandits fear you, and teh bandits wont fall the current illusions so you will have to recast))
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Doom114
Grand Templar

#26 Post by Doom114 »

Dom climbs up onto the boat, seeing Corrence sitting up against the mast, tending to his wounded leg. He headed made his way to the end of the ship furthest into the docks, keeping hidden and drawing his bow, prepared to shoot any bandits that came into sight.

(Sorry I haven't been on much, and I don't have much time for good posts. I will try to get better ones in when I can.)

Saska Skye
Master

#27 Post by Saska Skye »

As the other bandits were focused on his illusions, Hawk cut upward with his katana, slicing diagonally across the bandit's chest, cleaving him in half as if he were paper. As the man's upper body droppped to the ground, Hawk idly severed the dead bandit's head as he brought his sword down and turned to face the rest of the bandits. By the time the other bandits realized that the illusions were fake, the dead man's head had rolled over to the nearest on and bumped into him, causing him to look down. Horrified at the sight of his companions head rolling on the ground, the bandit looked over in Hawk's direction and noticed his companions cleaved-in-half body, missing a head. Afraid of Hawk, the remain bandits backed up and gathered together for protection.

"Where are you guy's going, the fun's just beginning?" Hawk said as more illusions leapt from his body and at the men, blocking Hawk from their sight in their frenzy as Hawk lunged forward behind the illusions to stab through them and gut the bandits infront.

(I don't see why I would have to make new illusions for this unless the illusions were dissipated, which isn't what I figured they would do, but I'll just go along with it and make more.)
Black

Lee The Werewolf
Traveler

#28 Post by Lee The Werewolf »

The young man moved quickly on the docks, sprinting towards one of the few ships left there. "Hey," he called out, slightly muffled by the blindingly blue shemagh. "Mind if I come along for the ride?" Over his shoulder was a dark duffel bag, and what little was in it was really all he'd need; he had just hoped that he hadn't forgotten anything.
I see you.
Insanity is my occupation. The mental ward is my office and straight-jackets are worn on Casual Fridays. Any other questions?
I'm Batman.

deathwatch
Council Member

#29 Post by deathwatch »

The axe flew into his back, knocking him on to the floor, but his armour took most of the blow, he twisted round and fired a few more shots into the bandit "why wont you just die!" he stood up and grabbed him "your armour can take bullets can it, lets see about this then." then Tyrus pulled him to the edge of the tower and shoved him over the side 'I hope this kills him, i dont want one in the face as soon as i get down'. Tyrus shoved the rifle in his bag, his atempt to fix it only making it worse, and he moved down the stairs and out into the open, he ran as fast as he could back to the boat, up the ramp and halted himself. He seen the old man tending to his wounds and the others he had seen earlier, however there was a new face a man wearing a shemagh he didnt bother with him and sought out the captain. We need to get away from these docks they're going to be all over us soon." he told her. He then took up a position near the paw with the bow, his handgun would suffice for now.

Able
Templar Inner Circle

#30 Post by Able »

((Corrence Williams))
((bandaging leg 17 + first aid skill + 5, super pass, blood has stopped pain fades 50%, you can walk with a limp to))
((identification roll towards Dom 3. failed Corrence has mistaken Dom for a bandit))
(((identification roll towards Lee 5 - stranger 5. 0 critical fail has mistaken Lee for the human that attacked his village ((ouch))
(((identification roll towards Tyrus 4 Failed Mistaken Tyrus for a bandit))

((Tyrus))
((shooting 8 + 1 point blank - 3 heavy amour 6 amour protects the bandit))
((pushing 19 - 3 heavy amour 16 success))
The bandit stumbles back and falls off the tower crashing into teh ground the heavy amour crushing him in it killing the bandit.

Sassa Nods get down below deck and stoke the coal engine there no wind where doing this manually,

((dom))
((aiming and shooting at bandits 3 failed you don't hit any bandits))

((hawk))
Attack bandits 3 illusion cover 5, 8 Bandits dodge the strike))
(( bandit counter attack defense roll 15 / 3 for out numbered + 3 speed 8 fail))
((bandit one damage 1 miss ))
((bandit two damage 10 amour damage ))
((bandit three damage 1 miss))
((total amour hp - 2, amour destroyed.))

((everyone on the boat))
"We're shipping out Some get on the harpoon protect us" Sassa yelled getting to the helm. "old man get below deck and to bed you need to rest".
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.